Field to Vase

Kyle, TX View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Field to Vase is a floral design company based out of Kyle, Texas that also serves weddings in South Austin and the Texas Hill Country. This business’ creative team takes pride in their top-of-the-line arrangements and innovative execution. They place each couple at the center of their operations, curating one-of-a-kind floral decor for once-in-a-lifetime events.

With 25 years of experience in the flower industry, Field to Vase provides their clients with contemporary ideas that perfectly complement their special day. Founder, Trisha Hurley, strives to produce inventive designs that push the borders of conventional or traditional thought. She takes into careful consideration every element of her arrangements, from the subtle hue of a petal to the detailed grain of a stem. Some of the personalized services and pieces that Trisha and her team offer include:

• Comprehensive pre-wedding consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Flower delivery and setup
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns, and petals

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brooke B. Married on 03/12/2022

Personable & Excellent

I'd recommended this florist to anyone & everyone! Trisha spent a lot of time with me to help execute my vision perfectly. She know flowers very well, understands tones & colors that work well together, and showed so much excitement for what she does. My wedding florals were one of my favorite details of my wedding day & they felt so tailored to me. Incredible work.

Brooke,
    It was a pleasure getting to know you and being a part of your fantastic team! Thank you for trusting me with your vision.
  • Judy
    Judy O. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Field to Vase is the perfect florist!

Trisha with Field to Vase is an exceptionally talented florist. From our first meeting with her she made us feel confident that she would make our wedding memorable. Trisha is patient and listens to all your ideas. Trisha and her staff arrived extra early on the day of our wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Trisha made sure all flowers were placed perfectly.

Judy,
    Kristin and I had a lot of fun creating these designs and working on the arch together! We are thrilled that you were happy and wish you all the best.
    Cheers!
    Trisha
  • Andrea
    Andrea C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely stunning! You need to hire her!

Where do I begin?! Trisha is the absolute best! I hired her for my wedding day, only giving her a few colors I wanted and she completely blew me away. Her attention to detail, her patience (especially with an overwhelmed bride lol), and her expertise is unmatched. The quality of her work is incredible and she made sure that every piece of my wedding was covered in stunning arrangements that really created the entire romantic vibe of my wedding. I cannot express enough, how grateful we are to her!

Field to Vase's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Andrea! It was a pleasure being your florist. Spreading joy through design is what it's all about for us, so your review means so so much. Thank you again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Kyle, TX Kyle, TX, 78640
Location of (Field to Vase)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding