Flower Explosion

San Diego, CA View map

$850 Typical Price

FlowerExplosion.com is a florist located in San Diego, California that strives to provide one-of-a-kind arrangments for all of its client. As a leading flower supplier that ships cut-to-order flowers from top farms all over the world, Flower Explosion specializes in providing couples with professional, unique floral arrangements. The company partners with a number of internationally-recognized farms that supply stunning bouquets and floral arrangements, ensuring top-quality blooms and efficient service for all clients.

Services Provided

FlowerExplosion.com provides floral arrangements in a variety of styles, including classic, country, modern, nautical, preppy, rustic, tropical, and eclectic designs, among others. The company can provide arrangements such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangements, as well as flower petals and single flowers. Other services provided by the company include:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Wholesale flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$82

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$63

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

David Married on 12/14/2018
    This company is fantastic, I had a small request to make and I did so with the help of Andrea from customer support. Not only did she give me feedback when I asked for it, but she also settled my request promptly, and with great ease! I came to this website to purchase black roses, purchased them, and I couldn't be more satisfied. If I ever have the need to purchase black roses again, I will do so here without a doubt. Andrea is a wonderful employee in this company and I hope that all future customers get to experience the customer support I received.

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks David! We always strive to make our customers happy. We are glad you enjoyed our unique black roses as well :-)
    Glass Married on 10/06/2018

Flower Explosion - Highly Recommended!

The flowers arrived exactly when expected. The bunches were well packaged and not a bad stem among them. I purchased the New Love Baby's Breath and would highly recommend it. They are very sturdy stems, whiter flowers, and slightly larger flowers than other varieties. I was very pleased with not only the flowers, but the customer service was excellent.

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! It was a pleasure serving you. We are so glad you loved the Baby's Breath and hope to help you with flowers again for future occasions!
    Jacqueline Married on 09/29/2018
    Excellent customer service. Beautiful flowers. My roses and flowers lasted over a week and we're still beautiful. I'll order all my bulk flowers from flower explosion every time.

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks Jaqueline! We are so happy you were pleased with the flowers and our service. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ava - Flower Explosion

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Flower Explosion 1
Gift
If you are looking to buy the freshest premium roses, have them delivered at your doorstep and still pay a wholesaler price, this is the deal you need!Bulk packs of 250 roses or more at $0.89 per stem, plus free shipping! Just visit the product link: http://www.flowerexplosion.com/wholesale/fresh-cut-flowers/wholesale-roses.html

Macklin Designs Macklin Designs Wedding Florists

Flower Explosion has been a wonderful flower supplier since 2010 and I plan to continue to purchase from them. Great quality and impeccable customer service. ~~ Macklin Designs www.macklindesigns.com

4629 Cass St. San Diego, CA, 92109

Purchase online 24/7 | Call Center & customer service: Mon to Friday 9 am to 6 pm CST - Saturdays upon appointment.
Location of (Flower Explosion)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding