Flower Explosion Reviews

Flower Explosion 5
Flower Explosion 6
Flower Explosion 7

David · Married on 12/14/2018

This company is fantastic, I had a small request to make and I did so with the help of Andrea from customer support. Not only did she give me feedback when I asked for it, but she also settled my request promptly, and with great ease! I came to this website to purchase black roses, purchased them, and I couldn't be more satisfied. If I ever have the need to purchase black roses again, I will do so here without a doubt. Andrea is a wonderful employee in this company and I hope that all future customers get to experience the customer support I received.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks David! We always strive to make our customers happy. We are glad you enjoyed our unique black roses as well :-)

Glass · Married on 10/06/2018

Flower Explosion - Highly Recommended!

The flowers arrived exactly when expected. The bunches were well packaged and not a bad stem among them. I purchased the New Love Baby's Breath and would highly recommend it. They are very sturdy stems, whiter flowers, and slightly larger flowers than other varieties. I was very pleased with not only the flowers, but the customer service was excellent.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! It was a pleasure serving you. We are so glad you loved the Baby's Breath and hope to help you with flowers again for future occasions!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent customer service. Beautiful flowers. My roses and flowers lasted over a week and we're still beautiful. I'll order all my bulk flowers from flower explosion every time.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks Jaqueline! We are so happy you were pleased with the flowers and our service. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ava - Flower Explosion

Karen · Married on 03/25/2018

Customer Service is top notch. They did everything to make the wedding beautiful.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Karen! We are so happy to hear everything was great. It was our pleasure working with you :)

Erika · Married on 12/30/2017

ordered all of my wedding flowers with them and I couldn't be happier. I knew exactly the color palette I wanted but wasn't very sure about the type of flowers, so I gave them a call and Maria helped me throughout the entire process: from the bouquet design, to the centerpieces, to the aisle decoration. We spent a few days going over the details both on the phone and by email and I don't have enough words to say how wonderful Maria and Camila were. They are great professionals and lovely people to talk to, I felt really comfortable with them and that helped relief some of the wedding planning stress for me. As a bride, you need all the help that you can get!
    I ended up going for garden roses, ranunculus, spray roses, silver dollar eucalyptus, and Dusty Miller. Everything arrived on the day I requested and the quality was wonderful. After a couple of days in water, all the blooms were open and ready for the wedding. They looked gorgeous!!
    I got so many compliments from my family and friends! I will definitely recommend Flower Explosion to anyone who needs flowers. Amazing product and wonderful customer service!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, Erika! You were such a fun bride to work with. We enjoyed our conversations and creating your customized order!

Maria · Married on 12/12/2017

Wonderfull bouquet! The kind of Roses were unique and the bouquet itself too. It was made with care. Fast service and great prices! I love it!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Flower Explosion's reply:

It was our pleasure having you as a customer, Maria! We are glad to hear you were pleased with the results.

Louise · Married on 11/01/2017

Several years ago, when I first began my wedding planning business, I happened to stumble upon Flower Explosion's website. I was looking for an online vendor who would ship rose petals to Hawaii for free. So many online flower sites boasted free shipping, but when it came time to place the order they kept on taking on a huge shipping fee. Flower Explosion on the other hand was true to their advertising! On top of that, the rose petals I ordered arrived in great shape.
    Since that first order, I have places at least 15 large orders with them over the years. I absolutely love working with Camila and Ava. They are both very helpful. Camila in particular is amazing with making suggestions based off my color and style requests. I absolutely love how much she has helped me learn about all the amazing varieties of roses. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Flower Explosion 12
    Flower Explosion 13
    Flower Explosion 14

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Louise! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We are always so impressed with your beautiful designs and amazing talent! We love being a small part of your events and can't wait to see more.

Marta · Married on 10/02/2017

She loved the flowers my son got her. Preferred black roses 2 dozen for his girlfriends October bday!! Black and beautiful roses. Very professional on phone while preserving and nice as can be. Great customer service and flexiability

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Flower Explosion 15

Hi Marta,

Thank you very much for letting us be part of that special moment with our flowers.

We really appreacite your review :)

We are very happy you like our flowers and service.

The most important thing for us is that our customers are satisfied.

Looking forward to talking soon!

We will be glad to assist you.

Best,
    Flower Explosion Team

Gina · Married on 09/16/2017

Flowers were perfect! Lasted a week and half

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Flower Explosion 16
    Flower Explosion 17
    Flower Explosion 18
    Flower Explosion 19
    Flower Explosion 20
    Flower Explosion 21

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thanks Gina! We are so happy the sunflowers were a hit at your wedding. We really enjoyed the pictures of your arrangements :)

anne · Married on 01/21/2017

I ordered 75 long stemmed white roses for a funeral. Each guest received a rose. They were beautiful.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you Anne for trusting us to help make the day a special one of remembrance.

Handy · Married on 01/02/2017

You'll receive beautiful flowers on time, that's for sure.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you! We are glad to hear everything went great for you.

I did all baby's breath for my wedding and was very impressed by the quality of flowers I was sent. They of course came dried out but once they had some water they opened up so beautifully! I got a total of 36 bunches and I probably could have gotten 24 and been totally fine but I felt it was better to be safe than sorry. I had a total of 20 mason jars full of baby's breath, 5 bouquets, 7 boutonnieres, and stems in our backdrop with a lot leftover. I would highly recommend Flower Explosion to anyone for any occasion. Amazing prices for absolutely beautiful flowers!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Flower Explosion's reply:

We are so happy we could be a small part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Ava - Flower Explosion

Carolyn · Married on 10/29/2016

These flowers were beautiful! They opened perfectly and were just the colors I hoped they would be. I would definitely recommend them for flower needs!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Flower Explosion 22
    Flower Explosion 23
    Flower Explosion 24
    Flower Explosion 25

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you Carolyn! We are so happy you loved our colorful fresh flowers.

Brandon · Married on 10/19/2016

The first thing I must say about these flowers is wow! I don't think I have ever seen flowers this beautiful! I usually buy flowers from my local florist and have stayed away from online flower ordering in the past in fear that the flowers wouldn't last as long. However, this company takes online flower ordering to a whole new level! You do not need to worry about your flowers showing up dead when you use this company! They ship your flowers directly from the farm via FedEx International Priority! I knew instantly that these flowers were truly fresh when the protective wrapping inside the box was still moist! The FedEx tracking also assured me that the flowers would arrive in great condition because I followed the shipment ever since they left Quito, Ecuador. The flowers are looking great and I would definitely order from this company in the future! I don't know how trustworthy some of the other flower ordering companies are. But, I can assure you that this company takes their flower quality seriously! I'm not sure how flowers from such a long distance can be in this good of condition. However, this company just earned my trust. If you are debating on whether or not to use this company, I promise you will not regret buying from this online website if you choose to use them! Thank you Flower Explosion for such a high quality order!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Flower Explosion's reply:

Wow we really appreciate the kind words, Brandon! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Daniele · Married on 08/27/2016

I ordered 24 bunches of Gypso baby's breath for my wedding centerpieces and everything turned out great! I ordered the flower delivery for 3 days before the wedding, so they were delivered on a Thursday and the wedding was on Saturday. I followed all the directions, put them into water immediately and they bloomed beautifully. They held up all the way through the wedding and just looked fantastic. I had enough for about 20 bird cage center pieces and a little left over to garnish the cake table. These were the best value I found anywhere. It was worth it for me!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding flowers! We are happy to hear the day turned out beautiful.

Excellent value and product. My wife absolutely loved the 2 dozen roses. They came quickly and completely intact. I have finally found a flower delivery service I can truly rely on.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Flower Explosion's reply:

Thank you! We always strive to provide the finest flowers with professional reliable service.

Tara · Married on 10/31/2015

It was super easy to order the flowers once I made up my
    Mind. I went with the half black and half red roses. They are absolutely stunning. Everyone complimented them on my wedding day. I had no issues with this company, the woman I spoke to every time was amazing. Professional and so damn friendly. I'd recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!! I will be ordering flowers from no where else but this place

Sent on 11/04/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2015

Excellent customer service, had my back when our flower order was lost in transit. As mother of the bride, it was a last minute hiccup that was not needed. We had a small order of flowers, albeit important one as they were to be part of hanging arrangements. Andrea stayed on top of it until they were delivered. One can get beautiful flowers with so many other vendors, but combine that with great pricing, and perhaps most importantly, AMAZING customer service, and you've got a winner. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2015

I placed my order for the flower for my wedding bouquet. I could not believe how beautiful the roses were. They arrived on time ( 2 days before the wedding). To order on line and receive what you ask for is always a risk, here it was not. Thank you flower explosion for the beautiful roses.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Suzette · Married on 10/10/2015

My entire experience with Flower Explosion was wonderful. Ordering was simple. Delivery was on time. Color choices were excellent. The flowers arrived very fresh and vibrant. The bride and her family were overjoyed at the beauty of the flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Pamela · Married on 09/12/2015

Everything went without a single hitch, delivery on time, flowers actually much, much better than described, instructions on conditioning easily understood and accomplished and results; well they were absolutely sublime. We ordered about 60 bunches of baby's breathe and opted for bigger flower and ones that smelled -- bit more expensive (hardly worth mentioning) but worth it. As they sat in conditioned water after initial trim, we could see them 'grow' -- awesome. When placed, they were put in vases with no water and silk flowers--used as fill in, but they took the total look right over the top! Lasted out of water after conditioning over two days. Pulled them and put them back into conditioned water with a quick trim and their still going strong (9 days later!!!). We also ordered a box of sunflowers. They were really tall (30") and each bloom was netted to protect. Again, after conditioning, they were beyond perfect! If you're looking for FRESH flowers, the quality and looks could not have been better than with Flower Explosion, We are absolutely and totally satisfied, and will be back for sure. THESE FOLKS ARE THE BEST AND PROVIDE BETTER THAN THEY DESCRIBE. Pam Forkey

Sent on 09/21/2015

Erin · Married on 09/06/2015

This flower wholesaler offers free shipping, which makes its pricing much more competitive compared to other vendors, especially when you are placing smaller orders. The quality is just as good if not better than other vendors I've used and I was particularly impressed with their customer service -- they called a few days after my event to make sure I was pleased with the flowers I received!

Sent on 09/12/2015

The flowers were beautiful. They stayed fresh and healthy for over ten days. They surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 08/31/2015

I am super happy with the experience! After chatting with Andrea (very nice and helpful all the way through!) I was given her direct line so I could follow up with anything I might need. She advised me in the beginning to have them delivered on Thursday before my Saturday event which worked out perfectly. She even called me the day they arrived to make sure they arrived okay! Completely impressed with the entire operation. The flowers were beautiful and by far the best prices I found anywhere else. Five stars! No question.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Lizzy · Married on 07/22/2015

I ordered flowers from Flower Explosion for my sister’s wedding last month. I was a little anxious about ordering flowers online because I had never done it before. I was looking for centerpieces for tables, rose petals for the isle and flower girl, bridesmaid bouquets, and baby's breath (my sister's favorite). I was pretty clueless going in, but I spoke with Camila who helped me select the right kind of flowers and amount of flowers given the number of guests. Camila and the staff were all extremely friendly and helpful! When I initially placed my order, I made a mistake but Camila called me anyway to double check. She went above and beyond in finding my mistake and fixing it for me. The prices were the best I could find anywhere near me especially for the amount of flowers I needed. The flowers were so beautiful and lasted about a week after the wedding. I am so happy with my experience, my sister loved the flowers and they really did add so much to her special day! I will be repurchasing from this site and recommending it to all my friends in the area.

Sent on 08/12/2015