Blessings Bakery Reviews

50 Reviews for Blessings Bakery

50 Blessings Bakery Reviews
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer created an absolutely stunning and delicious cake for our wedding on October 14, 2017. Her artistic ability, vision and talents as a baker are world-class. Our cake was more beautiful and more delicious than we even dreamed it would be and EVERYONE raved about it at the wedding. Thank you so much Jennifer!! Will recommend you to everyone!!!
    Mike and Yvonne Ignaszak

Blessings Bakery 1

Shamika · Married on 10/13/2017

I’m glad we chose Blessings Bakery to make our wedding cake it was amazing. I showed Jennifer a picture of how we wanted our cake to look and she did exactly that. She exceeded our expectations all our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cake for any event.

Blessings Bakery 2
    Blessings Bakery 3

Tom · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding cake was incredible - a work of art and Jen was great to work with. We had many compliments from our guests - both on the aesthetics and taste. Highly recommended!!

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

I had to share a photo because the cake was so beautiful and delicious! Jennifer was great to work with from start to finish. We met in OP and tasted cakes then sat and discussed our vision for the cake. A couple months after the wedding I reached out to change a couple things and she had no problem with this and even brainstormed with me by sending me photos for ideas.

Blessings Bakery 4

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Jen was great to work with. The cake was gorgeous and everything I imagined!

Hanna · Married on 08/11/2017

Jennifer was truly amazing to work with. She was very helpful with picking out my very undecided wedding cake!! She is a wonderful person and on top of that, she makes the most beautiful cakes in BUFFALO, NY! Not only did she make my bridal shower cake and wedding cake look amazing, I received countless compliments on how amazing they tasted!!! This bakery is nothing short of amazing. Thank you Jennifer for all of your hard work. I completely recommend this bakery!!

Teri · Married on 07/29/2017

Jen was great to work with. She responded very quickly any time I contacted her . The cake look and tasted and great, everyone at the wedding loved it!

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2017

I had gone to a couple cake tastings with other vendors and wasn't super thrilled with the quality or price. I decided to check out Wedding Wire and Google reviews of other bakeries in the area and this is how I found Jen & Blessings Bakery. Her designs were beautiful and just what I was looking for. I had a hard time deciding exactly what I wanted because each cake in her gallery was more beautiful than the next. She was very understanding and willing to make my decorative cake flowers exactly how I envisioned them. Not to mention her cake was delicious, this coming from someone who doesn't care for cake or sweets. I can't say enough about Jen and her dedication to her craft. She is amazing and highly recommended.

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't rave enough about my wedding cake from Blessings Bakery! I sent Jen two pictures to combine into my dream cake, and she managed it flawlessly. Not only was it gorgeous, but it was also absolutely delicious! Jen is very communicative and a pleasure to work with. (I will attach a picture of my cake once I get it back from our photographer. I want to show the world! :) )

Leah · Married on 06/23/2017

Working with Jen was great she made our wedding cake exactly like what we had designed at our pre wedding appointment . She was timely in her responses when I needed to ask her questions and an overall pleasure to work with . Our cake was absolutely beautiful, moist and we received compliments on our cake all evening ! Will definitely use Blessings Bakery in the future for other important events !

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2017

Jen did a great job on our wedding cake. She met with me and my husband to over all the details months in advance of our wedding and worked with our budget to create a beautiful cake that looked and tasted amazing. She held a group cake tasting at a local restaurant, which was great because it allowed us to sample many of the flavors she offers (it was very hard to decide as they were all amazing). We were also able to rent a galvanized cake stand from her at a great price, which fit our rustic winery theme perfectly. I highly recommend Jen to anyone getting married!

Kara · Married on 06/10/2017

When looking for someone to make our wedding cake, we researched everyone and went to bridal shows searching for the perfect person. Neither my husband or I are big cake eaters, so we knew if we were going to enjoy the most important cake of our lives, it had to be perfect. And it was. We knew we wanted a cannoli cream filling, not a cassata cake, just the filling, and no other bakery would do this for us, but Jen stepped up to the plate!

We met with Jen after I had talked back and forth with here over email about the style and flavor of cake we were interested in and she brought a sample cake along with her for us to try, and it was delicious! She made us a citrus flavored white cake, with cannoli cream filling, and a butter cream frosting. I have a nut allergy and she accommodated that as well. Until the week of the wedding we didn't really need to converse at all, but I dropped off our custom cake plate and topper and the day of the wedding our cake came to life directly off of the sketches she had done with us those many months ago. The cake tasted just as good and everyone ate the cake, we didn't have any left (and our cake was huge)! Everyone that we asked or talked to about the wedding, said that cake was one of the best they had ever had! Kudos Jen!

Blessings Bakery 5
    Blessings Bakery 6
    Blessings Bakery 7
    Blessings Bakery 8

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen made our wedding cake dreams come true! She was quick to our reply to meet and sketched a perfect design at our first consultation. Because my husband and I live out of town, she welcomed our parents to a group tasting (a task they were eager to help with!) We settled on chocolate cake with peanut better filling (a nod to our new home in Ohio, the buckeye state!) and golden vanilla cake with fresh raspberry filling. Guests raved of the perfect flavor and consistency -- and, of course, the beautiful presentation. Thanks so much, Jen, for helping make our special day even sweeter. We're proud to call you our new family "cake lady!" ??

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

We ordered our wedding cake from Blessings Bakery bakery over this past weekend. It was so delicious and beautiful! Many of our guests commented on how yummy it was ??Thanks so much, Jen!!

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

Jen was ammmazzzzinnnnnnggggg! Golden vanilla and homemade strawberry filling is the way to go! She truly cared about my vision and making my day special. She pushed me to choose what I wanted and not let others interfere with that. She made my Stanley Cup dream wedding cake not only look beautiful and elegant, but taste delicious too!

Hilary · Married on 08/19/2016

Awesome vendor. You can tell she cares about each person she works with.

Couldn't have a better experience 100% satisfaction with everything she's amazing I will always recommend her to everyone

Jenelle · Married on 06/25/2016

I found Blessings Bakery online and loved the cake designs! We met with her to sample her cakes/frostings, and she helped me figure out the cake design that would look best. Definitely recommend! Delicious cake, beautiful design work, and great value!

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2016

Everything was PERFECT! The cake was absolutely beautiful! Even prettier than I imagined it would be! We chose the Almond sour cream cake with raspberry filling, another layer had lemon filling, we also had French Macaroons as an extra dessert--- it was all soooo delicious!!!! I highly recommend Jen!

Joan · Married on 05/21/2016

Great bakery and it is delicious.

• F

Fawn · Married on 05/21/2016

Jen made a delicious golden cake wedding cake and carrot cake for my daughter's wedding. It was exactly what we ordered. She's very talented.

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

I used WeddingWire to select Blessings Bakery. Jennifer is responsive, professional and dependable. Not to mention the cakes (we had 2) she made for my wedding looked and tasted amazing. I am so thankful to have found this vendor and would recommend Blessings Bakery.

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2016

I was pleasured to work with Jen in creating my dream wedding cake. I showed her a picture of what the groom and I wanted and she recreated it perfectly. My husband and I are not typically fans of buttercream frosting so she let us try her signature BB buttercream frosting and it was amazing. The taste and look of the cake was spot on.

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Blessings Bakery was such a blessing to work with...seriously!! Planning a wedding from out of town can be a challenge and not only was Jen Derrick accommodating to our schedules for our tasting (for the 3 hours we were in town and available), she went above and beyond for our wedding day. With last minute details, she personally coordinated with our florist to add fresh flowers to her design. Something that I was planning to do for her, but was beyond happy she took the initiative to handle everything for me. It was amazing to have that kind of support on your wedding day from your vendors. Not only was her design beautiful and a centerpiece of our reception, the cake tasted amazing!! We received so many compliments from our guests on how the wedding cake added the perfect touch. We went with the almond cream cheese cake with raspberry filling and blessings buttercream to top it off, which is a must because it was spectacular. All around, the perfect choice!! We enjoyed her so much, we plan to get our 1 year anniversary cake from her as well!!