Black Petal Floral Design Reviews

Black Petal Floral Design 7
  • Kyler

Kyler Arnold · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful florist

Lady D was great - she tried to work within my budget and was very flexible on the changing needs leading up to my wedding day. I really liked how she sent a presentation of what she envisioned for my day after we had our first meeting so I could see that we were on the same page. She also had awesome suggestions - we added an arch with flowers to stand in front of that turned out simple and beautiful - we heard from several people who took family photos in front of it after the wedding to use in Christmas cards and whatnot. She was also very calm and easy-going, which was nice throughout the process. On the wedding day, she showed up on time and presented everything just like we had talked about. My flowers were amazing. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

Lady D was very friendly to work with and very flexible and willing to work within our budget! She didn’t require a minimum spend before she would work with us, which most all other florists we communicated with did! This really allowed us to get the florals that we needed and wanted and not spend overt amounts on flowers not needed. She was very crafty in helping us to repurpose the bridesmaids bouquets for the centerpieces on some of our reception tables and my bouquet for our sweetheart table. She allowed me to incorporate succulents that I grew and potted myself throughout as well as some eucalyptus from my cousin’s homestead. She is also just overall a kind soul with a lot of enthusiasm for her life and her craft! Ultimately, we ended up with gorgeous flowers of high quality on our wedding day. She also was super creative with these cute metal bangles with mini succulents on them instead of the cheesy prom corsages that you normally see for the mothers and grandmothers. My sister-in-law actually wore her’s the next day to brunch and raved about it! Lady D also created super adorable greenery collars with a pop or two of flowers for our dogs who were in our ceremony. They looked awesome! The only thing that kind of bummed me out was that the main flower I was dead set on having included in my flowers - wine dahlias - Lady D had a hard time finding. She substituted it with another flower that was a bit more expensive, so I didn’t get some of the other flower types we had discussed on including either. I wish she had consulted me on this decision, as some of the flowers were not up my alley, but overall I must say that the bouquets were still gorgeous as were all the arrangements she did for the rest of the wedding! I would definitely recommend working with her, just making sure she knows to connect with you if she can’t source a flower that you are set on having in your bouquet.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Lady D was so great! The flowers looked amazing and my aisle wouldn’t have been complete without my garden roses

Carsi · Married on 09/30/2017

Lady D was so great to work with and made our wedding gorgeous! We met with her and several other florists and eventually decided on her because she seemed to really listen, was eager to bring our vision to life, and has an eye for making beautiful arrangements. We had a vague idea of the kind of look we were going for but weren't really certain, but Lady really made it happen and truly exceeded my expectations! Our venue was a "blank slate" warehouse space, and I was a little worried it would end up looking sparse, but the gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres, big greenery centerpieces, little touches like adorable bud vases and flower clusters on the chairs, and a large greenery arch for our ceremony all made it feel lush and beautiful. Lady was wonderful to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kierstin · Married on 09/30/2017

I am a wedding coordinator in Austin and have worked with Lady at Black Petal on 4-5 weddings. I highly recommend Black Petal. Lady is so talented and passionate about her craft as well as great to work with! She really tries to connect with the bride and groom to discover what they want and the look they are going for. She is always responsive to emails and is very professional! My clients have always been so happy with her work!

Sierra · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely loved working with Lady D and would hire her again for all of my future floral needs!! She is not only so sweet and caring, but really has a gift with florals and decorations. She is also the only florist who was willing to work with me given my budget...

Definitely hire her for your floral needs and trust her to turn your event into something magical :)

Sierra · Married on 08/26/2017

Miranda · Married on 04/29/2017

LADY D!!!! Let me tell y'all this, she's amazing. She's a talented and vivacious florArtist who gave me exactly what I asked for, a colorful and whimsical English Garden. After meeting with Lady D on two separate occasions and a few email exchanges, she was able to bring our vision to life and helped create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. The magic she helped bring to my wedding with her stunning choices will always hold a place in my heart. Thank you Lady D!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Black Petal Floral Design 8
    Black Petal Floral Design 9
    Black Petal Floral Design 10

Angela · Married on 04/08/2017

After my first meeting with Lady I knew I was in good hands. She was kind, knowledgeable, professional and obviously loved her art. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed! Such attention to detail and she stayed well within our budget. The flowers were my favorite part of the whole experience. The arch held up perfectly on the windiest day of the year, everyone was in love with the centerpieces and the flower design on the cake and my bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous are bouquets were. My flower girl’s crown was absolutely darling!! Thank you Lady, you are a treasure.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Lady D is great! I've recommended her to a number of friends getting married who are also using her. She's very accommodating and will help find a way to bring your vision to life within your budget. She's great with smaller weddings too which can be hard to find in the floral business.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/23/2017

It was a pleasure working with Lady D on our company's 60th anniversary event. The arrangements were stunning and she was extremely flexible with a last minute change. We'd definitely recommend her to others!

Black Petal Floral Design 11
    Black Petal Floral Design 12
    Black Petal Floral Design 13

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Black Petal. Lady D helped me take an idea of what I liked and turned it into a beautiful reality, and stayed within my modest budget.

Black Petal Floral Design 14