Beach Bridal Artistry Reviews

Beach Bridal Artistry 7
  • Mandy

Mandy Lambert · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing hair stylist!

Ashley was an amazing stylist for my bridesmaids! She was super flexible and helped everyone pick their own unique style. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and I loved how amazing they looked in pictures. She was super personable and fun to help us get ready!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Joslin Landis · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect and fun

Absolutely amazing & talented!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Beach Bridal Artistry 12
  • Erica

Erica C · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Hair!

I had no idea what I wanted but Ashley used her creative talents to give me a hairstyle that went well with my tiara, veil and dress during the trial run and perfectly re-created it the day of. She came to the hotel which is a wonderful service! She was quick and efficient with everyone and even added some curls to a small guest who popped by my room. My hair lasted well into the evening without feeling overly stiff or unnatural. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist in the area.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Beach Bridal Artistry 13
    Beach Bridal Artistry 14
    Beach Bridal Artistry 15

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Hair

When Ashley arrived to do my hair on the morning of my wedding, I had completely changed my mind on how I wanted my hair pulled back into an up-do. Ashley wasn't fazed, in fact, she took a few ideas that I threw at her and made them come to life. I was obsessed with how my hair turned out, and I think it is the thing I was most complimented on throughout the night. Ashley was kind, funny, and professional (but still laid-back). She managed to get myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers ready on her own with time to spare. She made sure to touch everybody up before we left for pictures. Literally, everyone's hair looked amazing and lasted through the last dance! Do yourself a favor and book Ashley!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

Aww thank you so much Nikki I really appreciate the kind words xoxo I had a lot of fun with your bridal party and it makes my job easy when I had such a great bride like you.
  • Katie

Katie Walker · Married on 09/15/2018

Ashley rocks!

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She did both my bridesmaids hair as well as mine for my wedding, and she did exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

Thank You so much Katie! Im so glad everything worked out the way it was supposed too and I was a part of your special day :)

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Ashley did such a wonderful job on everyones hair for our wedding day. She came in and worked actual miracles with my unruly hair. She was quick and gave everyone an individualized style that we all loved. She is adorable, good natured and so so talented. This girl is amazing. I am actually switching salons and using this babe from now on! 1000000000% recommend her for all events.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Beach Bridal Artistry 16
    Beach Bridal Artistry 17
    Beach Bridal Artistry 18

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

I had so much fun on your wedding day, great vibes, fun people, easy and beautiful hair to work with! :) hope to see ya in the future! your pictures turned out beautiful! love them.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

I couldn’t have been any happier with my decision to go with Beach Bridal Artistry. Ashley is amazing!! Everything was so smooth, from the trial to the wedding day. Ashley’s happy and bubbly personality will keep you and your party smiling and laughing the whole time.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

Thank You Ashley! We've known each other for a long time now and I was so happy to be a part of your special day ! xo

Allyson · Married on 06/23/2018

Ashley is great! All the bridesmaids loved their hairstyles and we all got lots of compliments on our hair!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Beach Bridal Artistry 19

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

Ashley is not only good at doing hair, she’s good at helping with ideas for what you want. If you show her a picture she will make it happen. If you don’t know what you want, she will help you decide. Good with any hair type and length. Knowledgeable and skillful and very professional and polite. Loved her.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Beach Bridal Artistry 20
    Beach Bridal Artistry 21

Thanks Lisa!

Kristi · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't even begin to tell you how sweet Ashley is. She was my first choice for a hair stylist for my wedding. I called her last minute with only a few weeks before my wedding and found out she was booked. I was crushed. But being the amazing girl she is, she rearranged her work schedule to accommodate me. She got me in right away for my trial. I showed her a picture of the hair style I wanted and copied it perfectly. On the big day she was on time and all set up before the girls and I even stepped through the door. She and her assistant were so friendly and accommodating to myself and all my bridesmaids. I honestly can't say enough good things about her. It was a pleasure working with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for perfect hair on their special occasion. She is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

awww thank you so much Kristi! You and your bridal party had amazing hair to work with! it was a pleasure.

Alyschia · Married on 09/30/2017

If I could give 10/5 I would! Outstanding customer focus and quality. Thank you so very much for making that day so very special.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashley is a natural!! She understands what you want and is able to give you exactly what you want the first time around!! Loved my hair!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Thank you :)!

Cortney · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley is awesome!! Was so happy with how the final look turned out! She was very reliable as well and always on time.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Thank you!!

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! She worked with me since the very beginning and was accommodating with style ideas and appointment times. My hair turned out absolutely gorgeous and stayed curled most of the night, despite the wind and humidity. She also styled gorgeous updos for my bridesmaids and was very patient with my two young flower girls. I would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or other special event. Thanks so much Ashley!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Thank you !! :)

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley is very flexible and fun to work with!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Ashley did an amazing job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids. She is professional and made the morning getting ready so much fun! My hair looked fantastic all day even in the humidity and heat we had on an april afternoon. I would highly recommend her to other brides, she is dependable and really wonderful at what she does!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Thank you so much!

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2016

Ashley is a speedy wizard when it comes to hair! She's so friendly yet so fast. She will get you and your girls looking GREAT in no time at all. She's awesome!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing! She worked with my very difficult and indecisive self to make me look stunning on my big day I got so many compliments it was fantastic! I love her so much!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

thank you so much Rachel! xoxo
  • Kir1112

Kirsten · Married on 11/12/2016

I've been lucky to work alongside Ashley on many weddings & her talent for special occasion hair is absolutely incredible. It was a no-brainer that she was one of the first vendors I contracted when I was in the early stages of planning my own wedding. Ashley has a true passion for what she does and it shines through in her work--she is creative, works efficiently and makes sure each girl is happy with her work. She did 9 heads of hair that day, with each girl having different needs/wants for their style, and all of us were thrilled with our styles. My own hair came out even better than I had envisioned (it literally looked like a work of art), lasted for HOURS and looked amazing in all of my professional pictures. You will not go wrong booking Ashley for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

thanks Kir! xoxo Had so much fun at your wedding ;)

Sara · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience with Ashley was amazing! From dealing with my crazy needy family, to recommending someone to do make up. The whole time she was very professional and quick to respond to my questions . My hair came out better than I could have imagined. All of my bridal party looked gorgeous and we were all done with plenty of time. I would recommend her to everyone who is looking for a talented stylist that can create the look you want!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Amy · Married on 10/23/2016

Ashley was amazing to work with for my trial and my big day. I did not know exactly the hairstyle I wanted to so I just showed her a picture of my dress and described the style I was going for and she nailed it! The style lasted all day and the makeup artist she worked with was brilliant. My photos looked amazing and I couldn't have been happier. I also greatly appreciated them showing up at 6am as I had an 11am wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Amber · Married on 10/16/2016

No need to keep searching for a hair and make-up team! You won't find a better one in the VA Beach area! Ashley is a great hairstylist! She not only does amazing work, but she is relaxed and fun while being professional! Probably the best combo you can ask for in someone helping you get ready for your big day! She was always quick to respond-from initial contact, to questions, to the hair trial and then on the day of! She goes above and beyond in her work and is great at taking a picture, combined with your vision, and turning it into an even better reality! I hope this review isn't too cheesy, but I just don't have enough good things to say about her and her work! She was able to get me, my bridesmaids, and my mom done with plenty of time to spare for a 3pm wedding. Our ceremony was on the beach and then I danced all night long at the reception. I only had to fix one curl from when I took out my veil- the whole day! My bridesmaids and Mom were pleased with their hair as well :) Kirsten was my make-up artist and she did a fantastic job! She convinced me to try fake lashes...and they were awesome! She gave me the natural look I wanted with the glam dialed up just the right amount. :) You want these ladies on your glam squad for your big day, hands down! Thank you ladies for making my morning getting ready fun and relaxing!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

thank you amber!! such a pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley was so much fun to work with! She did an amazing job on my hair for both my wedding and for a military ball. She responded quickly to messages and was very professional. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for bridal or formal hair!

Sent on 11/09/2015

thank you so much!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with. I let her have full reign over my hairstyle for the day of my wedding and she did a fantastic job. I would definitely use her again in the future should I ever need my hair done again.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Thank you!

Eleanor · Married on 09/17/2016

Do not hesitate to reserve Ashley for your wedding! I looked through the reviews for wedding hair stylists and found Beach Bridal on WeddingWire. I'm so glad I did! Ashley is talented, responsive, efficient, and fun! I had so many people tell me after the wedding that my hair was the most beautiful wedding hair they had ever seen and several of them said if they could go back in time they'd want their hair done exactly like mine for their wedding. She is AMAZING at styling hair - long romantic styles, elegant updos, short hair, mother of the bride styles, flower girls ... you name it, she can do it and make it look stunning without losing any of the long-wearing security you need for your wedding day. She squeezed in my niece and 2 flower girls in addition to myself, 3 bridesmaids, MOG, MOB and 2 toddler flowergirls before a 10:30am start time and everyone's hair held up all day through a nearly 90 degree hot and sunny beach day! Trust Ashley with your wedding hair style ... you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Beach Bridal Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Elle! I even mentioned to you if I was to be married one day I'd love for my hair to be just like yours! Xo