BlushTones

Virginia Beach, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

BlushTones is a professional wedding makeup service based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This highly talented team of resourceful professionals works with each client to create a personalized look for their special day. Above all, they want to help your natural beauty shine bright for your long-awaited celebration. From subtle looks to full-glam makeovers, this team is here to cater to you.

As an on-location service, BlushTones can get you ready at your venue, saving you precious time on your special day. As an added experience, they offer trial sessions, creating a collaborative environment to explore your dream wedding look. This team is also happy to cater for groups upon request. Additional beauty services include:

• Consultations
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing.. Book now!

If you are on the fence about hiring Blushtones, DO NOT BE. All the girls are absolutely AMAZING! They are a true joy to work with.. They truly listen to what you want and made myself and my bridal party feel stunning!
  • Liz
    Liz W. Married on 05/21/2022

Beauty is a short click away

Every makeup artist I have worked with at BlushTones for my work party, my engagement photo shoot, and my wedding have been stellar! Keni, Holly and Leah are all fantastic at honing their art and making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them!

Leah was my makeup artist for our wedding, and not only is she stunningly beautiful, quirky and sweet, but she's also utter perfection at making you feel stunningly gorgeous as well! Blushtones was recommended to me by a friend, and thank goodness I listened! She made me and my girls look and feel amazing, and I'm forever grateful to have hired her! Look no further than Blushtones, as they will work with you to create the look you're imagining for your special day!
  • Kiana
    Kiana R. Married on 04/09/2022

Love love love Keni!

Of course on your wedding day something goes wrong, and for me, it started the night before with a burst pipe in the hotel room/flooding. Accordingly, Keni and her assistant had to start out doing our makeup in a very cramped non-suite with me, my MOH, and one bridesmaid - and then the other bridesmaids trickled in! My point in saying this is that Keni was BEYOND accommodating, receptive, and just so kind & patient during the process of having to pack up her whole set up and moving to a different room. She did makeup for 9 of us in total and everyone looked STUNNING! Besides that, it's so important to feel comfortable with the person doing your most important makeup ever and she had a lovely way of putting everyone at ease. Not only is she skilled with her artistry, but she's also just a really sweet and hilarious person. If I did it all over, I'd pick BlushTones again! 馃挄

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

88 photos 路 12/29/2018
  • Bre & Cole
    31 photos 路 10/27/2018

Lia Everette Photography Lia Everette Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Blush Tones to alllll of my clients! As a photographer, professional makeup makes such a huge difference in how my clients look on camera. Flawless, long-lasting GORGEOUS makeup is what Blush Tones delivers every time. I trust Blush Tones so much that I hired them for my own personal wedding makeup, as well as to do the makeup of my entire bridal party and our moms! They are professional, knowledgable, and you will be so thrilled with your wedding day makeup hiring these girls!

FLAWLESS, LLC FLAWLESS, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Blushtones (Leah Watson) is an honor. She is an incredibly talented makeup artist and beautiful inside and out. Her love for life and up beat personality makes working side by side easy and fun. Not to mention she creates amazing looks!

Hannah Hildebrandt Events Hannah Hildebrandt Events Wedding Planners

Leah is a fantastic makeup artist to work with. She is extremely talented, cares about her brides, and makes you look your very best!

Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23464