Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About BlushTones

BlushTones provides on-location professional makeup services in the Hamton Roads, Virginia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Kansas City, Missouri, areas. Our team of artists will create a look that makes your event one to remember. BlushTones believes you should be pampered on your big day, and will be with you every step of the process to make your day as smooth as possible. We will work with you to create the look you’ve always dreamed of, so you can look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!

4195562270651c80 78ED307D 7170 4BBB B09A 0A10052B8869

BlushTones 7
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Book early

Due to scheduling conflicts, I will not be able to use Blushtones for my wedding. However, I wish that I could! I had a lot of questions about makeup types and timing and Meg was so responsive, helpful, and patient. Even when I told her I had to go with a different vendor because of the wedding timeline (Blushtones was booked up after 11 am), she was so kind. I know that anyone who chooses to go with Meg from Blushtones would be happy they did! Also, book them early. I contacted them 4 months before my wedding and that wasn't early enough!

Sent on 06/24/2019

BlushTones's reply:

That’s so sweet of you to say! We try to help any way we can! And yes, Meg is fantastic! I hope you have a great wedding!!

Karen · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous makeup for engagement photos!!

Holly did my makeup for my engagement photos and it turned out beautifully!! It was just was I was looking for - glamorous but natural enough to still look like me and show up beautifully on camera! She was really personable and even took the time to see my outfits that I'd be wearing to take the colors into consideration, and absolutely nailed the look I was going for despite my not providing a ton of direction. My wedding is completely on the other side of the state but I would've booked with Blushtones again for my wedding day if it were nearby! Couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

BlushTones FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed

Real Weddings

• Lia Everette Photography
    Lia Everette Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Blush Tones to alllll of my clients! As a photographer, professional makeup makes such a huge difference in how my clients look on camera. Flawless, long-lasting GORGEOUS makeup is what Blush Tones delivers every time. I trust Blush Tones so much that I hired them for my own personal wedding makeup, as well as to do the makeup of my entire bridal party and our moms! They are professional, knowledgable, and you will be so thrilled with your wedding day makeup hiring these girls!

• FLAWLESS, LLC
    FLAWLESS, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Blushtones (Leah Watson) is an honor. She is an incredibly talented makeup artist and beautiful inside and out. Her love for life and up beat personality makes working side by side easy and fun. Not to mention she creates amazing looks!

• Hannah Hildebrandt Events
    Hannah Hildebrandt Events Wedding Planners

Leah is a fantastic makeup artist to work with. She is extremely talented, cares about her brides, and makes you look your very best!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23464 See on map