BlushTones

Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About BlushTones

BlushTones provides on-location professional makeup services in the Hamton Roads, Virginia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Kansas City, Missouri, areas. Our team of artists will create a look that makes your event one to remember. BlushTones believes you should be pampered on your big day, and will be with you every step of the process to make your day as smooth as possible. We will work with you to create the look you’ve always dreamed of, so you can look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!

Bridal Boudoir

BlushTones 5
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Felt like a movie star

I went with Blushtones for wedding day make-up. I worked with Ashely, who is absolutely amazing. I met with her beforehand for a trial. I didn't even show her any pictures and she somehow figured out exactly what I wanted. She just asked me questions and paid attention to my tone and what I liked and nailed it. I didn't want to change a single thing from the trial! Day of, she arrived early and ready to go with all her glam equipment for the 6 of us and did her thing. Every single of of my girls looked amazing and loved the experience. On top of being good at her job, Ashley was also super personable and we all felt comfortable having her with us that morning. Would absolutely recommend!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Leah was super reponsive to all my emails. Ashley did an amazing job on my makeup. She gave everyone the exact look they asked for. Everyone felt beautiful. Im so lucky they were willing to drive to my OBX wedding.

BlushTones FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed

• Lia Everette Photography
    Lia Everette Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Blush Tones to alllll of my clients! As a photographer, professional makeup makes such a huge difference in how my clients look on camera. Flawless, long-lasting GORGEOUS makeup is what Blush Tones delivers every time. I trust Blush Tones so much that I hired them for my own personal wedding makeup, as well as to do the makeup of my entire bridal party and our moms! They are professional, knowledgable, and you will be so thrilled with your wedding day makeup hiring these girls!

• FLAWLESS, LLC
    FLAWLESS, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Blushtones (Leah Watson) is an honor. She is an incredibly talented makeup artist and beautiful inside and out. Her love for life and up beat personality makes working side by side easy and fun. Not to mention she creates amazing looks!

• Hannah Hildebrandt Events
    Hannah Hildebrandt Events Wedding Planners

Leah is a fantastic makeup artist to work with. She is extremely talented, cares about her brides, and makes you look your very best!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23464 See on map