BlushTones Reviews

BlushTones 7
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Book early

Due to scheduling conflicts, I will not be able to use Blushtones for my wedding. However, I wish that I could! I had a lot of questions about makeup types and timing and Meg was so responsive, helpful, and patient. Even when I told her I had to go with a different vendor because of the wedding timeline (Blushtones was booked up after 11 am), she was so kind. I know that anyone who chooses to go with Meg from Blushtones would be happy they did! Also, book them early. I contacted them 4 months before my wedding and that wasn't early enough!

Sent on 06/24/2019

BlushTones's reply:

That’s so sweet of you to say! We try to help any way we can! And yes, Meg is fantastic! I hope you have a great wedding!!

Karen · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous makeup for engagement photos!!

Holly did my makeup for my engagement photos and it turned out beautifully!! It was just was I was looking for - glamorous but natural enough to still look like me and show up beautifully on camera! She was really personable and even took the time to see my outfits that I'd be wearing to take the colors into consideration, and absolutely nailed the look I was going for despite my not providing a ton of direction. My wedding is completely on the other side of the state but I would've booked with Blushtones again for my wedding day if it were nearby! Couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2019

Makeup to feel like a princess!

Blush tones was great to work with. Very quick in responding to any questions or requests I had. They come to you which was perfect so we didn’t have to drive back and forth to get ready. All the bridesmaids looked beautiful with their makeup on! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Gregory · Married on 06/21/2019

Get Blushtones for your wedding!!

I wanted to thank Leah for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! You are amazing at your job! You made me look so natural but so glam and it lasted all night (even with me dancing all night)! I’m so thankful to have you as my makeup artist! You fit right in with my group of girls and getting ready that day was a blast! I also wanted to thank you for doing my moms makeup! She was nervous and doesn’t wear makeup often but you made her look so natural and glam too! We both got so many compliments on our makeup all night. I will definitely be recommending you to future bride to be and for other special occasions! I know I’ll be coming back :).

Hollie was also with Leah to help with some of my other bridesmaids! They all got compliments and looked gorgeous! Hollie was a blast to get ready with too!

I strongly recommend getting Blushtones for your wedding! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    BlushTones 8

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you so much!! You girls were such a fun group, and you all looked gorgeous! Can’t wait to glam you up again in the future!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Amazing

Blushtones was everything and more. I hired the senior artist Margaret Parr, and she was absolutely amazing. She was so lovely and kind, and she was simply amazing with makeup. She made all of my bridesmaids look fabulous. She made me look exactly like I envisioned on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Capri

Capri · Married on 05/26/2019

Book Meg With Blushtones If You Want To Look Like A Bombshell

The title says it all - Blushtones is AMAZING! From the initial contact I made to the day of my wedding everything was so simple and easy with Blushtones. Meg was an absolute doll and rolled with the punches leading up to my wedding day. I loved the look she did for my trial but the days leading up to my big day I decided I wanted a little more dramatic of a look. Meg graciously offered to do a last minute re-trial the week of my wedding but I trusted her to just adjust the day of and she killed it. She dolled up myself and my four bridesmaids by herself and maintained perfect timing. In addition to her being so wonderful I got SO many compliments on my makeup for my wedding day. She chose colors that complimented my eyes and helped me pick a look that would be dramatic enough to stand out in my photos but still make me look like "me." I have loved working with her and the Blushtones crew over the last year and will 100% be booking with Meg again for whatever event I need to get dolled up for.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    BlushTones 16
    BlushTones 17
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing is an Understatement!!!

Margaret did my bridal make-up, my 4 bridesmaids and two mothers. She did a beyond amazing job! It’s convenient that BlushTones travels to the place of your venue.
    I had a trial with Margaret about a month before and it was not problem for her to change my eye shadow a little for the day. Margaret is super personable and my girls loved her as much as I do! She does an amazing job with everyone’s make-up as it was age appropriate for everyone and listened to what they want/like for themselves. I would recommend BlushTones (and Margaret) to anyone!! :)

Sent on 06/19/2019

Julissa · Married on 03/17/2019

Holly was amazeballs; so personable & talented. Rolled with the punches in adding an extra person. Thanks girl!

Beautiful makeup! Lasted all night! ❤️

Sent on 03/25/2019
    BlushTones 18
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Felt like a movie star

I went with Blushtones for wedding day make-up. I worked with Ashely, who is absolutely amazing. I met with her beforehand for a trial. I didn't even show her any pictures and she somehow figured out exactly what I wanted. She just asked me questions and paid attention to my tone and what I liked and nailed it. I didn't want to change a single thing from the trial! Day of, she arrived early and ready to go with all her glam equipment for the 6 of us and did her thing. Every single of of my girls looked amazing and loved the experience. On top of being good at her job, Ashley was also super personable and we all felt comfortable having her with us that morning. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Leah was super reponsive to all my emails. Ashley did an amazing job on my makeup. She gave everyone the exact look they asked for. Everyone felt beautiful. Im so lucky they were willing to drive to my OBX wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lusy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful, long-lasting makeup!

Margaret did the bridal makeup for the entire wedding party. She worked quickly and with great skill. I was having a hard time deciding on a lipstick shade and picked a completely different one that was absolutely perfect. The wedding party spent a good amount of time outside in the heat before the ceremony even started, and all of the makeup stayed on! Even our lipstick stayed on all through the night. Additionally, Margaret had a very pleasant personality and was fun to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Tate · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best in the Business

I hired Leah with Blushtones for my makeup on my wedding day and she was an absolute dream! She listened to me and helped me to create the perfect look for my wedding day. She was open to making changes and making sure it was exactly what I wanted. Leah is amazing, and a true professional. I highly recommend working with Blushtones for your wedding day

Sent on 11/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2018

Where do I even start! I had never had anyone do my make up before so I was already a little nervous, but Ashley was seriously the best girl I could’ve prayed for! During my trial she made me feel super comfortable and even made me feel good about my natural features! She spoke with me about my concerns and my wanted look for my wedding that evening. She answered my questions and gave helpful advice and communicated very well and had great response time even when I texted her with questions out of the blue! I completely recommend Blushtones Studios - more so Ashely as a make up artist! She was so sweet to me, my mom, my sister and my bridesmaids - all of who were happy about their make-up holding up ALL night! I can’t wait for any event where I want my make-up to look stellar because I’m totally booking Ashley!

Sent on 10/04/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Wow!! What an amazing review of Ashley! We think she’s just as great as you do! Thank you for the kind words!

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Leah, the owner, is incredible. She's patient, she's kind and she's an amazing make-up artist. I feel so lucky that I found her because she was open to working with me when I'm not really a huge make-up person and wanted to find my perfect look that was beautiful, but natural. Her kindness throughout the experience was unbelievable. She's also a calming force on your wedding day and has a great sensibility. Also, if you're into a heavier make-up look, she's also incredible at that. She made every single one of my bridesmaids look and feel incredible, even though each one had a different style and complexion, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Definitely hire BlushTones! Leah and her team will make all of your wedding make-up dreams come true!

Sent on 06/18/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz!! I’m so glad everything turned out the way you wanted it :)

Abbie · Married on 06/09/2018

Meg did my makeup and she was AMAZING! I have oily skin and I chose to do airbrush for my wedding day and my skin looked flawless. The makeup also stayed all day and I felt beautiful :) Meg worked with me for my trial and made sure that I felt comfortable with my makeup and if there were any changes to make. She also did my bridesmaids makeup. Guests at the wedding complimented me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup all evening! (Flawless On Site did my hair and they partner with Blushtones)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Margaret did a great job on my and my entire bridal party on my wedding day! Everyone looked gorgeous! I decided to make a few changes after my trial and Margaret totally nailed the day-of look. I was extremely nervous on the morning of my wedding but Margaret has such a sweet energy and she made me feel instantly calmer. She is organized and super professional which made the whole planning process a little easier.

Sent on 05/23/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Margaret is amazing! I’m so glad she was able to adjust your look to get exactly what you wanted!

Melanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Blush tones did a wonderful job making sure I was in love with my wedding makeup

Sent on 05/14/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Leah is the absolute best you could ask for. She works SO fast and everyone looked amazing. The airbrush makeup stays on ALL day. I had 9 people total getting their makeup done and she knocked it out without a problem. She is so friendly and easy to work with. All of my girls talked about how amazing she was all day. I would recommend her over and over!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

She was prompt and very professional! She made sure everything was perfect for our big day!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    BlushTones 19

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing simply amazing! I couldn't say enough good things about how my makeup and hair looked! Simply perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

Meg from Blushtones was amazing! She was super sweet and friendly and totally understanding when she showed up on time at our rental house and things were crazy and chaotic. I booked her last minute in a pinch and she got me in asap for a trial. I had a few requests after the trial for some things I wanted tweaked on the wedding day and she delivered. I was very happy with the final outcome and felt absolutely beautiful. With the stress of the day I was grateful to be forced to sit and let someone take care of my makeup. Feeling beautiful on your wedding day is priceless! She also did my Sister along with 3 additional add on's for the moms that we added the week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Meg to any bride/bridal party. (I don't want to itemize the cost breakdown because I know a lot of factors come into play as far as travel/distance/number of bridesmaids/day of the week etc. On average though I would say the cost was comparable and well within reason!)

Sent on 10/25/2017
    BlushTones 20
    BlushTones 21
    BlushTones 22

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2017

Leah from BlushTones is AMAZING! She is so friendly, so knowledgeable about the products she uses, and was so much fun to work with. As a non-makeup person, she made me feel comfortable and gave me the "look" I wanted. Thank you Leah for making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    BlushTones 23

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review!! You looked GORGEOUS and I loved working with you as well!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Leah. She is PHENOMENAL! All of my bridesmaids and MOB/MOG were beyond in love with their makeup for my wedding. Seriously would recommend Leah to everyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

BlushTones's reply:

You looked SO beautiful!! I can’t wait to see the rest of your images!

Tiffani · Married on 09/16/2017

Meg was amazing. I was concerned at 1 st because I waited till the last minute and they said she is a junior artist. I loved her she was so patient with me at my trial, I had no idea what I wanted. The day of my wedding I mixed up my times my hairstylist started my hair and Meg had to wait on me to get done, she was so patient and professional. My bridesmaids were so happy with their make up as well. I didn't think I would look different for wedding but I did. Everyone said my make up was amazing and I have to agree. They do long wear airbrush which is what I had best value ever.

Sent on 10/15/2017