82 Reviews for BlushTones

Multi. Stylists (4)
Licensed (4)
Brow/Lash Tinting (3)
81 BlushTones Reviews

Leah, the owner, is incredible. She's patient, she's kind and she's an amazing make-up artist. I feel so lucky that I found her because she was open to working with me when I'm not really a huge make-up person and wanted to find my perfect look that was beautiful, but natural. Her kindness throughout the experience was unbelievable. She's also a calming force on your wedding day and has a great sensibility. Also, if you're into a heavier make-up look, she's also incredible at that. She made every single one of my bridesmaids look and feel incredible, even though each one had a different style and complexion, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Definitely hire BlushTones! Leah and her team will make all of your wedding make-up dreams come true!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/9/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meg did my makeup and she was AMAZING! I have oily skin and I chose to do airbrush for my wedding day and my skin looked flawless. The makeup also stayed all day and I felt beautiful :) Meg worked with me for my trial and made sure that I felt comfortable with my makeup and if there were any changes to make. She also did my bridesmaids makeup. Guests at the wedding complimented me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup all evening! (Flawless On Site did my hair and they partner with Blushtones)

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Margaret did a great job on my and my entire bridal party on my wedding day! Everyone looked gorgeous! I decided to make a few changes after my trial and Margaret totally nailed the day-of look. I was extremely nervous on the morning of my wedding but Margaret has such a sweet energy and she made me feel instantly calmer. She is organized and super professional which made the whole planning process a little easier.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Blush tones did a wonderful job making sure I was in love with my wedding makeup

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leah is the absolute best you could ask for. She works SO fast and everyone looked amazing. The airbrush makeup stays on ALL day. I had 9 people total getting their makeup done and she knocked it out without a problem. She is so friendly and easy to work with. All of my girls talked about how amazing she was all day. I would recommend her over and over!!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was prompt and very professional! She made sure everything was perfect for our big day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing simply amazing! I couldn't say enough good things about how my makeup and hair looked! Simply perfect!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Meg from Blushtones was amazing! She was super sweet and friendly and totally understanding when she showed up on time at our rental house and things were crazy and chaotic. I booked her last minute in a pinch and she got me in asap for a trial. I had a few requests after the trial for some things I wanted tweaked on the wedding day and she delivered. I was very happy with the final outcome and felt absolutely beautiful. With the stress of the day I was grateful to be forced to sit and let someone take care of my makeup. Feeling beautiful on your wedding day is priceless! She also did my Sister along with 3 additional add on's for the moms that we added the week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Meg to any bride/bridal party. (I don't want to itemize the cost breakdown because I know a lot of factors come into play as far as travel/distance/number of bridesmaids/day of the week etc. On average though I would say the cost was comparable and well within reason!)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
4.2

Makeup artist was very nice. Communication and speedy responses was a plus. Definitely reccommend a trial before the big day so that the artist can accommodate all special preferences.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah from BlushTones is AMAZING! She is so friendly, so knowledgeable about the products she uses, and was so much fun to work with. As a non-makeup person, she made me feel comfortable and gave me the "look" I wanted. Thank you Leah for making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had such an amazing experience with Leah. She is PHENOMENAL! All of my bridesmaids and MOB/MOG were beyond in love with their makeup for my wedding. Seriously would recommend Leah to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah was able to do the entire bridal party makeover in minimal time, with each girl's personality still shining through. Very natural looking, flawless makeup that lasts all through the day and wedding dancing night!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meg was amazing. I was concerned at 1 st because I waited till the last minute and they said she is a junior artist. I loved her she was so patient with me at my trial, I had no idea what I wanted. The day of my wedding I mixed up my times my hairstylist started my hair and Meg had to wait on me to get done, she was so patient and professional. My bridesmaids were so happy with their make up as well. I didn't think I would look different for wedding but I did. Everyone said my make up was amazing and I have to agree. They do long wear airbrush which is what I had best value ever.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I found Leah with Blushtones online and booked her for our wedding immediately after seeing all of the before and after transformations of her clients online. I had one Guest who was in the hospital and they were very flexible as to whether or not she was going to be able to have her services done! Her suggestionsand knowledge of color combinations were top notch! Will definitely book with Leah again

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Incredible! She was such a beautiful person and extremely accommodating! Makeup was exactly as promised!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

We had a great experience with Blushtones for our wedding day! Margaret did an amazing job on myself and the entire bridal party. Everyone was stunning and I did not hear one negative comment about their makeup. She took time at our trial to really be able to find the look I was going for and was easily able to change a few things to my preference on wedding day. The airbrush make up and false eye lashes were awesome and made a big different in pictures! Margaret was also super prompt with all communication. Definitely recommend these girls!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I was 100% pleased with my makeup on the day of my wedding. Margaret got to know me during my trial session, and come wedding day, it was like she had been doing my makeup forever. She and her assistant also did an amazing job with my bridal party, my mom and aunt. She took their requests into consideration and let their true beauty shine!

Profile Picture Randa, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Our makeup artist, Leah, also the owner, was absolutely amazing! She is the best of the best in my opinion and I know where I will always go if I ever need to get my makeup done again. From booking, to my bridal makeup trial, to the day of the wedding - Leah's customer service was spot on. She is so friendly and professional and makes sure she gives you her very best. People tend to be quick to skimp out on makeup and hair because it can be expensive, and it is...BUT you get what you pay for. Every dollar spent with Blushtones was WELL worth it! I highly, highly, highly recommend Blushtones and while you're booking them, ask about their package deal with Flawless On Site, for hair! Ultimate glam squad duo.

Profile Picture Nadine, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Our makeup artist, Margaret, was so nice!! She is seriously amazing at what she does. I was pretty nervous at first since I don't typically do a full face of make-up but she killed it! I liked how everything felt so lightweight since it was airbrushed on. One of my favorites were the falsies. I was obsessed!! She made my whole bridal party look so beautiful! She is very friendly and professional. If we get anniversary pictures or holiday pictures, I will be getting my make-up done again by her!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Blush Tones was incredible to work with! They did the makeup for my entire wedding party (including our moms) and we couldn't have been more thrilled with how it turned out! Everyone felt gorgeous, and my mother in law is still talking about how much she loved her lashes! Leah was professional, knowledgable, and is so so talented! I trusted her 150% and felt beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup lasted alllll day + night during my hot mid-June wedding and I never needed a touch-up! She gave me a little extra lip color to keep with me for reapplication, and that was perfect! I can't say enough great things about Blush Tones and am referring them to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Lia, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My makeup artist was Margaret and she was fabulous to work with. I had a big bridal party to have makeup done and she won every single lady with how she did their makeup. As for myself, I loved that I got to do a makeup trial with her. I am not one to wear makeup that much on a day-to-day basis so it really helped me fine tune what I wanted for my big day. My favorite part was the airbrushing used since my foundation felt so light and it truly lasted the whole night so I looked great in everyone's pictures. What really impressed me the most with Margaret was her willingness to help out one of my bridesmaids since she was still recovering from skin allergy issues. Margaret did not hesitate to airbrush some extra areas for my girl to look her best.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I booked with BlushTones as a part of a package with Flawless LLC. I loved Margaret so much! I'm really into make-up and I thought I'd be picky with how I turned out Margaret just got me and she made me look just like the pictures I brought. She was a lot of fun and super sweet. I have never seen my mom look more beautiful. She even helped my mom get her Spanx pulled all the way up- which definitely is not part of her job description!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I'm so glad that I went with Margaret and the BlushTones team for my wedding! My girls and even my normally picky mom all loved their makeup and felt beautiful. We received so many compliments throughout the day. From the trial to the actual day of, Margaret made sure she had a feel for what I wanted in my look and carried it out so that I had no worries about how it would turn out. She's so sweet as well!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Olivia , 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah and her team did an INCREDIBLE job with all of our girls and my makeup for my wedding in March. We had a group of 10 including Moms and sisters that all needed makeup done and everyone truly looked flawless. I highly recommend using Leah and the BlushTones team above anyone else!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews