BlushTones Reviews

BlushTones 5
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Felt like a movie star

I went with Blushtones for wedding day make-up. I worked with Ashely, who is absolutely amazing. I met with her beforehand for a trial. I didn't even show her any pictures and she somehow figured out exactly what I wanted. She just asked me questions and paid attention to my tone and what I liked and nailed it. I didn't want to change a single thing from the trial! Day of, she arrived early and ready to go with all her glam equipment for the 6 of us and did her thing. Every single of of my girls looked amazing and loved the experience. On top of being good at her job, Ashley was also super personable and we all felt comfortable having her with us that morning. Would absolutely recommend!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Leah was super reponsive to all my emails. Ashley did an amazing job on my makeup. She gave everyone the exact look they asked for. Everyone felt beautiful. Im so lucky they were willing to drive to my OBX wedding.

Lusy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful, long-lasting makeup!

Margaret did the bridal makeup for the entire wedding party. She worked quickly and with great skill. I was having a hard time deciding on a lipstick shade and picked a completely different one that was absolutely perfect. The wedding party spent a good amount of time outside in the heat before the ceremony even started, and all of the makeup stayed on! Even our lipstick stayed on all through the night. Additionally, Margaret had a very pleasant personality and was fun to work with.

Tate · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best in the Business

I hired Leah with Blushtones for my makeup on my wedding day and she was an absolute dream! She listened to me and helped me to create the perfect look for my wedding day. She was open to making changes and making sure it was exactly what I wanted. Leah is amazing, and a true professional. I highly recommend working with Blushtones for your wedding day

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2018

Where do I even start! I had never had anyone do my make up before so I was already a little nervous, but Ashley was seriously the best girl I could’ve prayed for! During my trial she made me feel super comfortable and even made me feel good about my natural features! She spoke with me about my concerns and my wanted look for my wedding that evening. She answered my questions and gave helpful advice and communicated very well and had great response time even when I texted her with questions out of the blue! I completely recommend Blushtones Studios - more so Ashely as a make up artist! She was so sweet to me, my mom, my sister and my bridesmaids - all of who were happy about their make-up holding up ALL night! I can’t wait for any event where I want my make-up to look stellar because I’m totally booking Ashley!

Sent on 10/20/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Wow!! What an amazing review of Ashley! We think she’s just as great as you do! Thank you for the kind words!

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Leah, the owner, is incredible. She's patient, she's kind and she's an amazing make-up artist. I feel so lucky that I found her because she was open to working with me when I'm not really a huge make-up person and wanted to find my perfect look that was beautiful, but natural. Her kindness throughout the experience was unbelievable. She's also a calming force on your wedding day and has a great sensibility. Also, if you're into a heavier make-up look, she's also incredible at that. She made every single one of my bridesmaids look and feel incredible, even though each one had a different style and complexion, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Definitely hire BlushTones! Leah and her team will make all of your wedding make-up dreams come true!

Sent on 06/18/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz!! I’m so glad everything turned out the way you wanted it :)

Abbie · Married on 06/09/2018

Meg did my makeup and she was AMAZING! I have oily skin and I chose to do airbrush for my wedding day and my skin looked flawless. The makeup also stayed all day and I felt beautiful :) Meg worked with me for my trial and made sure that I felt comfortable with my makeup and if there were any changes to make. She also did my bridesmaids makeup. Guests at the wedding complimented me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup all evening! (Flawless On Site did my hair and they partner with Blushtones)

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Margaret did a great job on my and my entire bridal party on my wedding day! Everyone looked gorgeous! I decided to make a few changes after my trial and Margaret totally nailed the day-of look. I was extremely nervous on the morning of my wedding but Margaret has such a sweet energy and she made me feel instantly calmer. She is organized and super professional which made the whole planning process a little easier.

Sent on 05/23/2018

BlushTones's reply:

Margaret is amazing! I’m so glad she was able to adjust your look to get exactly what you wanted!

Melanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Blush tones did a wonderful job making sure I was in love with my wedding makeup

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Leah is the absolute best you could ask for. She works SO fast and everyone looked amazing. The airbrush makeup stays on ALL day. I had 9 people total getting their makeup done and she knocked it out without a problem. She is so friendly and easy to work with. All of my girls talked about how amazing she was all day. I would recommend her over and over!!

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

She was prompt and very professional! She made sure everything was perfect for our big day!

BlushTones 6

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing simply amazing! I couldn't say enough good things about how my makeup and hair looked! Simply perfect!

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

Meg from Blushtones was amazing! She was super sweet and friendly and totally understanding when she showed up on time at our rental house and things were crazy and chaotic. I booked her last minute in a pinch and she got me in asap for a trial. I had a few requests after the trial for some things I wanted tweaked on the wedding day and she delivered. I was very happy with the final outcome and felt absolutely beautiful. With the stress of the day I was grateful to be forced to sit and let someone take care of my makeup. Feeling beautiful on your wedding day is priceless! She also did my Sister along with 3 additional add on's for the moms that we added the week of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Meg to any bride/bridal party. (I don't want to itemize the cost breakdown because I know a lot of factors come into play as far as travel/distance/number of bridesmaids/day of the week etc. On average though I would say the cost was comparable and well within reason!)

BlushTones 7
    BlushTones 8
    BlushTones 9

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2017

Leah from BlushTones is AMAZING! She is so friendly, so knowledgeable about the products she uses, and was so much fun to work with. As a non-makeup person, she made me feel comfortable and gave me the "look" I wanted. Thank you Leah for making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    BlushTones 10

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review!! You looked GORGEOUS and I loved working with you as well!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Leah. She is PHENOMENAL! All of my bridesmaids and MOB/MOG were beyond in love with their makeup for my wedding. Seriously would recommend Leah to everyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

BlushTones's reply:

You looked SO beautiful!! I can’t wait to see the rest of your images!

Tiffani · Married on 09/16/2017

Meg was amazing. I was concerned at 1 st because I waited till the last minute and they said she is a junior artist. I loved her she was so patient with me at my trial, I had no idea what I wanted. The day of my wedding I mixed up my times my hairstylist started my hair and Meg had to wait on me to get done, she was so patient and professional. My bridesmaids were so happy with their make up as well. I didn't think I would look different for wedding but I did. Everyone said my make up was amazing and I have to agree. They do long wear airbrush which is what I had best value ever.

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Leah was able to do the entire bridal party makeover in minimal time, with each girl's personality still shining through. Very natural looking, flawless makeup that lasts all through the day and wedding dancing night!

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

I found Leah with Blushtones online and booked her for our wedding immediately after seeing all of the before and after transformations of her clients online. I had one Guest who was in the hospital and they were very flexible as to whether or not she was going to be able to have her services done! Her suggestionsand knowledge of color combinations were top notch! Will definitely book with Leah again

Sent on 09/05/2017

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad everyone was happy! You looked gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2017

Incredible! She was such a beautiful person and extremely accommodating! Makeup was exactly as promised!

Sent on 08/22/2017

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it :) Congratulations!!

Kristi · Married on 07/29/2017

We had a great experience with Blushtones for our wedding day! Margaret did an amazing job on myself and the entire bridal party. Everyone was stunning and I did not hear one negative comment about their makeup. She took time at our trial to really be able to find the look I was going for and was easily able to change a few things to my preference on wedding day. The airbrush make up and false eye lashes were awesome and made a big different in pictures! Margaret was also super prompt with all communication. Definitely recommend these girls!

Sent on 08/08/2017

BlushTones's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review of our Senior Artist, Margaret! We love her too!

Randa · Married on 07/09/2017

I was 100% pleased with my makeup on the day of my wedding. Margaret got to know me during my trial session, and come wedding day, it was like she had been doing my makeup forever. She and her assistant also did an amazing job with my bridal party, my mom and aunt. She took their requests into consideration and let their true beauty shine!

Nadine · Married on 06/30/2017

Our makeup artist, Leah, also the owner, was absolutely amazing! She is the best of the best in my opinion and I know where I will always go if I ever need to get my makeup done again. From booking, to my bridal makeup trial, to the day of the wedding - Leah's customer service was spot on. She is so friendly and professional and makes sure she gives you her very best. People tend to be quick to skimp out on makeup and hair because it can be expensive, and it is...BUT you get what you pay for. Every dollar spent with Blushtones was WELL worth it! I highly, highly, highly recommend Blushtones and while you're booking them, ask about their package deal with Flawless On Site, for hair! Ultimate glam squad duo.

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Our makeup artist, Margaret, was so nice!! She is seriously amazing at what she does. I was pretty nervous at first since I don't typically do a full face of make-up but she killed it! I liked how everything felt so lightweight since it was airbrushed on. One of my favorites were the falsies. I was obsessed!! She made my whole bridal party look so beautiful! She is very friendly and professional. If we get anniversary pictures or holiday pictures, I will be getting my make-up done again by her!

Lia · Married on 06/10/2017

Blush Tones was incredible to work with! They did the makeup for my entire wedding party (including our moms) and we couldn't have been more thrilled with how it turned out! Everyone felt gorgeous, and my mother in law is still talking about how much she loved her lashes! Leah was professional, knowledgable, and is so so talented! I trusted her 150% and felt beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup lasted alllll day + night during my hot mid-June wedding and I never needed a touch-up! She gave me a little extra lip color to keep with me for reapplication, and that was perfect! I can't say enough great things about Blush Tones and am referring them to all of my friends!

Sent on 07/17/2017

BlushTones's reply:

This is so sweet!! Thank you! You looked gorgeous as always!