Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production Reviews

60 | San Francisco, CA

60 Reviews for Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

We consider a wedding videographer as one of the crucial vendors for our wedding. Wedding pictures lets you remember the memories but wedding videos lets you relive the special moment. We searched high and low for a professional and great wedding videographer and we are beyond glad that we got Dom. He proved to us that we made the right decision by picking him.
    1. Dom will do anything to fulfill the couple's requests. We had a long request list including requesting the wind not being included when we say our vows--on a cliff, beside the ocean. Some were difficult requests but Dom pulled it off--EVERY.single.one.of.them.
    2. Dom pays attention to details and is a perfectionist. Not only does he remember to take all our requests into consideration, but also the video must pass his artistic and creative judgment. He will make sure that everything will work out beautifully.
    3. Dom provides his wonderful services at a reasonable price. We got great value for what we paid for.
    4. Dom is not afraid to work hard to make his clients happy. He is patient. He worked so hard on our wedding videos because we had so many requests. He didn't nitpick with us on the additional work that he had to do for us.
    5. Dom is creative and works outside of the box. We requested that he combine three songs for us in our video and he did it flawlessly even though this is not his normal work.
    6. Our family and friends cried and laughed while watching the wedding video he did. I think this is a true testament of Dom's work. He was able to capture the true essence of our wedding and at the same time, brought back so much emotion that was felt during that day. I think that is the best gauge of a true professional and great wedding videographer.

DOM- Thank you for all the hard work, patience and love by providing us the best wedding video that you could give us. We truly appreciate you and your team. All the best to you!! You are such a blessing to work with!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Shruti · Married on 09/12/2015

Dom is a true artist! He and his team did a spectacular job on our wedding, going above and beyond at every step. I was referred to him through our photographer, initially. He met with us first before the wedding, discussed his video options and showed us some of his work. He was professional and very clear about the process. He made it a point to ask us about the special moments to focus on in our ceremony and reception. He also asked about our loved ones who we would want to make sure ended up in the wedding video. I paid about a 50% deposit and signed the contract to pay the remainder once the editing and finished product were done.

On the day of, his team was on time, professional, and very skilled. With so much going on during the wedding day, we couldn't even tell they were there filming at times; they were very subtle and on top of their game. The final product was done a few months later and I was able to meet Dom to pick up the DVDs. He had edited them and had done so much more than expected. Every take was very artistically done. The music selection we provided was used perfectly and it really enhanced the story we were trying to tell. I am so excited to share the video with all of my family and friends! I would strongly recommend Bay Area VDO Production for your wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Rona · Married on 11/01/2014

What can I say about Dom's videos that hasn't been said already? My husband and I got our video 2-3 weeks ago and we loved it! As soon as I opened the cute box it came in, you could tell that so much effort was put into it...from the cute packaging, to the design that was actually imprinted on the DVDs.

As soon as we got home, we watched it and it definitely took me back to our special day! It was so fun reminiscing and I really loved the way it was edited. Dom said we had hours and hours of footage, but he trimmed it down so that it was easy to follow and a lot shorter..because really..who has that much time anyway? My husband and I were involved throughout the whole process because Dom kept us informed and also had us pick the music for each section of the video.

My favorite footage was the highlight footage. Dom is so great at what he does, but I feel like he really excels in creating highlight videos. He's able to make your special day from beginning to end a short 10 minute video while still capturing all the emotion.

I'm so glad we hired him and he was definitely worth every penny. Thank you so much Dom for everything you did for us. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone that asks us if we know of any videographers.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Mustafa · Married on 09/05/2014

Dom and his team are amazing! I knew we wanted a videographer, but I can honestly say this was the best investment and I'm so happy we worked with him. I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with Dom. He is so patient and easygoing. But most importantly, we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful and special our wedding video turned out. The quality of the video is remarkable and like a hollywood movie, made especially for us. He captured every special moment and pieced everything together perfectly. One other note - they were so discreet and I hardly noticed they were there filming. We will treasure this video forever. We have plan to have videographer for my cousin wedding soon , he is the best . Thank you, Dom!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Leaigh · Married on 02/15/2014

Dom is truly amazing....I really can't believe how lucky we were having Dom by our side on our wedding day!!!!!! I really think I would hate myself if we didn't end up getting Dom. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Dom for accepting our gig!!!!!!!!

The first time I saw Dom's work was from a good friend's wedding highlight video. It was so beautifully shot and I knew when it was my turn to get married that I would book Dom. As soon as my now husband proposed, I looked up Dom and contacted him right away.

I just want to say how much I loved my wedding same day edit video :-) It made me cry and laugh all at the same time. and it was so beautifully shot and really captured the special moments. I am very impressed and will cherish this forever!

Dom is so thoughtful & professional. He wants to meet his clients and get to know them as a couple before even booking. He presents his products in such stylish packaging and even makes sure the bride and groom's families receive a copy of the dvds.

I remember the first time that I asked my husband to meet with Dom, he was like "why? All videographers are all the same. Just tell him yes and write him a check, no point going over there and waste our time" HOWEVER, after meeting with Dom, he had an 180. He just loves how Dom presents himself, and he felt so comfortable with Dom and he now REALLY believe there is a difference because he saw other people's videos is so blown away by how original and timeless Dom's work really is.

Dom and his team is worth every penny! And I would refer him to anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/25/2014

I could not have asked for a better Videographer for my wedding ! My wedding video is everything I hoped for and more. I can't describe how amazing the video we received from Bay Area VDO Productions. Dom and his team did an amazing job and I can't thank him enough.

After meeting with different videographer for our wedding and looking over all of their videos, I knew that I loved Dom's style. He is professional, makes everyone feel comfortable and creates an incredible vision of your day that you can watch over and over again. I will treasure this forever and I hope to enjoy watching this with my future kids or grandchildren one day. I would recommend Bay Area VDO Productions to any bride who is looking for or trying to decide whether to use a Videographer for their wedding- it will be one of the best decisions you make during your planning process!

Thanks again Dom for capturing the most important day of my life. :)

P.S: Dom is not only one of the best vendors out there but truly a wonderful and sweet person with huge heart..

Sent on 07/26/2014

Meredith · Married on 07/27/2012

If you are even debating having a videographer at your wedding..JUST DO IT. Hire Bay Area VDO production. We were on a tight budget and have absolutely no regrets about making the decision to have a videographer and working with Dom and his team, who are reliable, responsible, and worth every penny. At the end of the process, you will have a beautiful piece of creative art as your wedding video.

After a year's worth of planning the wedding, it is PRICELESS to be able to look back and watch it unfold like magic in video. Dom captured all of the special moments we wanted and more, and we will have and cherish these memories forever. Like my husband's pre-wedding nervousness, our grandparents reflecting on the day, my sister's single tear shed during the ceremony, my best friends and I dancing together...etc.

Dom was incredibly responsive, e-mailing me back immediately with detailed answers and his team arrived early to our wedding site and got lots of great pre-ceremony footage, did special testimonials of family and friends, and was very creative. He accommodated our special requests. The picture and sound quality is crystal clear. They captured every moment on our wish list, and many other moments that I never would have known existed on the day of our wedding. The quality of work and the time he and his team take to create a flawless production are just incredible. They used 3 different cameras to capture multiple angles and clearly have amazing editing skills.

Dom worked on Christmas Eve to make sure we had some special clips to play for our family on Christmas Day, even though I begged him to take a break. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is! Dom is one of the kindest people I have ever encountered and you can tell that he and his team are passionate about their work and take it very seriously and personally. Stop debating and hire them before they book up!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kristine · Married on 07/14/2012

I knew from the moment I met Dom and saw his work that he would be our videographer. He was very friendly and professional, and he was a great joy to be around. Dom offered several wedding packages, and after visiting with a few other videographers in the area, Dom seemed to offer the best coverage and the best quality for what you pay for. His payment options are affordable, and his work speaks for itself - high-quality, classy, timeless, and personalized.

A lot of work went in to personalizing every detail of our wedding. Seeing that Dom included every detail in the video made all the sweat and tears worth it. My husband and I wanted everyone to have fun during our wedding day, and even though we couldn't be everywhere at one time, Dom and his team were able to capture all the moments we didn't get to experience the day of our wedding. Seeing our guests have fun in the photo booth and watching our families and friends mingle and dance the night away was like reliving the day again from a new perspective.

I love how well Dom communicated with us during the whole process and how our input was reflected in our videos. For anyone planning a wedding, the last thing you need is any kind of uncertainty. With Dom, you are in great hands. Dom has an amazing skill in capturing all your special moments and editing all the hours of footage while making sure the videos reflect YOU. He went above and beyond our expectations, and we are highly pleased with the results. We can't thank him enough for his beautiful work.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Annie · Married on 03/07/2012

DOM IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST DECISION OF MY WEDDING! He is truly a master of artistry when it comes to making heartfelt, cinematic, and timeless videography.

I did months of research, poured through countless videographer websites and portfolios, and read through every videographer review in the Bay Area, before I decided on Bay Area BVO Productions. Dom was really the only videographer that fit all my criteria so the decision was easy -- it just took me a long time of research to find him as I know like for many of you, there are a lot of videographers out there. However, Dom was the only one that truly had 1) a very consistent high quality video portfolio - not just highlighting one or two of his top works, but several 2) long track record of amazing reviews from dozens of happy customers - not just four or five like others I've seen and 3) fit my price range.

Our wedding day lasted about 10 hours and Dom brought four videographers with him. Dom did such an amazing job of piecing together a highlight film that encompassed all the right moments (and even artistically selected the most flattering angles possible..which I know required some very deep footage searches from four cameras) with all beautiful artistic effects of professional videography

Dom and his team was extremely easy to work with. He was very responsive throughout the entire process (answers in minutes or hours), asked inquisitive questions to ensure he can adapt to your requests, and was very organized throughout. There was never any confusion of what to do during the day...it went so smoothly.

In addition to the excellent service, you really get a wedding package that is unrivaled. We got the Gold package which gave not just the highlight film, but a 4 hour edited video broken down by 'chapters' of all the events that happened during the wedding

All in all, an extremely satisfying experience and I would recommend Dom to everyone looking for a videographer for any event!!! A++!

Sent on 07/04/2013

gessica · Married on 09/04/2011

It's hard to put in words how beautiful our wedding video came out because no words can do it justice! Dom is an artistic genius and his passion for shooting weddings is amazing to see. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a video of our big day, but I wanted to make sure I was going to have someone who knew what he was doing. When Dom showed my husband and I scenes from weddings he's done before, I was sold. I loved how Dom and his team paid close attention to detail and captured every important moment of the day. That's what we wanted, and Dom delivered!
    From the moment he arrived to my house to shoot the "bride getting ready" to the end of the night when we had our last dance and said goodbye to our wedding guests, Dom and his team were right there making sure to capture it all. Our wedding had 200 guests and there was a lot going on, but Dom made sure that his eyes we on us the whole time, and yet was still able to get footage of everyone else around us at the party! For example, my Grandmother randomly called me over to her table and I thought she wanted to give me a hug and a kiss, no big deal. I was wrong. She wanted to give me a special gift right there at the table...a gold bracelet heirloom that meant a lot to her. When I turned around Dom was right there shinning the spotlight on us to make sure he had it on video. We were at a bad angle, and he had us turn to face the camera so he could get the footage of my grandma putting the bracelet on me. Wow, Dom you are so awesome!!! I didn't even know you were there!
    We couldn't have chosen a better videographer to shoot the most important day of our lives, our wedding! A thousand thank you's to Dom and his team for there hard work, vision, time, dedication, and true passion for what they do.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Kristen · Married on 03/26/2011

Originally my fiance and I didn't budget for a videographer, but 1 month before the wedding I changed my mind. Let me tell you... it was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST decision of my life!!! (Aside from getting married, of course.) I had to convince my fiance that we needed to come up with additional money, and he was really against it since we were already spending a lot of money on our photographer. When it was all said and done, my husband told me "You were right!" We LOVED how the dvd turned out and it couldn't be any more perfect!! There was soooo many details that we missed on the day of the wedding and Dom captured ALL of it. I spent a whole year of my life planning every little detail of our wedding and the day goes by so fast. Now I actually have something to watch and remember all of those little details.

Working with wedding vendors can be a pain in the butt... but Dom was the easiest person to work with!!! He was super flexible when we were trying to schedule appointments, he always responded to emails quickly, he was very professional, and on top of all that Dom is just a great guy! I was a little concerned because he works with a team of people that we didn't get to meet beforehand, but Dom's entire team was really professional, they were all dressed appropriately, friendly to our guests, and were not intrusive at all. On the day of the wedding Dom and his team showed up right on time and we hardly noticed them all day.

In the final editing of the video, Dom went out of his way to include little details from our wedding day. Dom did an exceptional job!!! To be able to watch our video and hear the laughter, to hear our wedding vows, to hear my sister's heart-felt toast... each of those special moments is captured forever and I can feel the emotion every time I watch it. You can't capture the same emotion in a photograph. I HIGHLY recommend Dom... you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/29/2011
  • F

Ranna · Married on 01/08/2011

Dom and crew exceeded our expectations! They not only provided us a phenomenal wedding DVD, but also an exceptional experience all around. I spent a lot of time planning our wedding, and researched many different videographers. Bay Area VDO Production had the package, quality and creativity we were looking for at a competitive price. On the day of the wedding we hardely noticed their presence, yet, somehow, they caught every intimate moment. Dom was very attentive from my first inquiry all the way through final delivery. I would highly recommend VDO to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2011
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/10/2010

Why spend your money elsewhere? Just ask Dom to give you one example of his work. You will look no further! I especially like Dom's way of explaining and very thoroughly going through the work he's done. It confidently gives me the impression that everything on the wedding day will be alright! This is one thing I didn't want to skimp on because of the fact that I had enough things to worry about (aside from saying "I Do").

Sent on 11/03/2010

Geno · Married on 05/22/2010

First of all I am an Active Duty Service Member serving in San Diego. All of our family lives in the Bay Area. Dom and the rest of the Bay Area VDO Production crew was more than flexible in dealing with our situation of planning our wedding and coordinating with him from San Diego through out the whole process. They helped us coordinate everything from setting up meetings between him and our family for payments, music for our videos, times and places to shoot our video and general wedding tips. Having to coordinate with a client so far away, they were more than patient with us having to communicate through e-mail and voicemails due to my hectic and ever changing schedule due to the miltary. As difficult as it was, Dom made it as easy and as stress-free as possible.
    On our big day, Dom's staff executed capturing every moment flawlessly. At times, it was as if they weren't even there. The only time we really knew they were there was when one of their staff was actually helping my bride get ready and grabbing last minute things we forgot out of the house for the transition to the Church.
    We were so excited to see the finished products that we called and e-mailed Dom atleast 3 times a week waiting for the video. As annoying as we might have been, Dom was very patient and understanding; it actually seemed as if he was as excited about our video as we were. I can honestly say that they were able to capture every tear, smile, laugh and cry from our day. Watching what they had made for us gives us the opportuity to relive every moment from our Wedding. They have truely given us a timeless gift that we will cherish all the years of our Marriage.

Bay Area VDO Production, THANK YOU. Because of you, we are able to enjoy and remind ourselves of how happy and how much we love each other.

Geno & April
    Wedding of May 22nd, 2010

Sent on 08/15/2010

Vishnu · Married on 04/20/2010

Phenomenal video; a wonderful memory to keep with us for the rest of our lives. Great price, and REAL professional videographers at your service.

Sent on 05/02/2010
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 03/20/2010

WE LOVE DOM!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't going to hire a videographer for our wedding but a lot of people said I should, what a memory...I began a search online, came across Bay Area VDO and was impressed with his site and the quality of his work. I called, he was so friendly, his prices were perfect so we met. I was so excited after our meeting and immediately booked him. He is very thorough and explains everything, plus he responds quickly to emails/calls. Day of he and his assistant were great. I've had so many people tell me they were all over the place and so subtle about it.

As part of the contract he does a "music video" set to your song of choice that you can send out to all guests. It's a "five minute" compilation of quick highlights and it's perfection. i.e the timing of words in the song to certain parts of the day (sunlight coming in...). Everyone is going crazy about it, I cried the first two times I watched it. I don't know of another videographer who does this extra wonderful service, and my gosh is it spectacular.

We are so happy with the final outcome, it is a beautiful video, we have a 3+ hour highlight video, all of the raw footage, and the music video. Plus the presentation of the dvd's is so cute! This is something we'll treasure since neither of us remember 99% of the day. He captured all of the speeches, the special and funny moments that we can relive. When we met with him to get the dvd's he showed us bits and pieces and he was literally everywhere I kept telling him "I didn't realize you were even there..."

You will not be disappointed in Bay Area VDO. They are professionals, it's obvious they love their work, and want to please their clients. I am more than thrilled that we hired this company and will forever have a beautiful memory of our day thanks to Dom.

Sent on 05/20/2010
  • ronny

ronny · Married on 02/27/2010

Dom and his crew were awesome. I was REALLY hesitant about getting a videographer for our wedding at first, but now Im so happy that I did!

Not only did he do a great job in terms of service, but he was friendly, very professional, and totally let the photgraphers do their thing while he and his crew kinda hid in the background.
    Seriously, half the time, we had nooo idea that he was even THERE! sometimes we'd be just enjoying ourselves during the wedding and randomly we'd look down and there'd be a video guy taping me or my wife, totally hidden, and completely out of our way. That touch actually made for a GREAT finished product.

Seriously, we read the reviews on Yelp, decided to go with his company, and called him, checked out his work, and paid him. Since then, we haven't worried about a thing, an he's done an AWESOME job!

Thanks Dom! Our wedding will be remembered wonderfully cuz of you and your work!!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Christina · Married on 12/25/2009

"You did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day! We genuinely appreciate your professionalism and all the time you invested to create the video, which came out beautifully. Your strong eye for detail captured so many moments and the music video was above and beyond exceptional. The wedding video is something that we, along with our family and friends, will treasure for many years to come." We give you our highest regards. Thank you!"
    Christina

Sent on 05/23/2010

janet · Married on 08/09/2009

My wife and I have had the pleasure of working with Dom on 3 major occasions. On all 3 occasions his work was absolutely outstanding. This past August 9rh, he and his assistance did the video for our wedding. Having rented the entire Golden Gate Club in the Presidio, and holding the service and reception in this large building, with multiple rooms and outdoor locations was a challenge to say the least. Bay Area VDO Produciton were the consummate professionals, doing all their work so well that they were " almost invisible " to the event , but tat the same time captured everything that was happening with 3 cameras. From start to finish, the wedding and reception lasted for almost 8 hours. When we met with Dom several weeks later, I was awe struck by the quality of the work , as well as t he most professional editing. There was so much outstanding footage, that rather that the 2 hours video, he had made a 4 hours video. He poured his heart and mind into making out marriage video by far much better than I could have ever imagined . I cannot express how thankful that my bride and I are to have chosen Dom and VDO to work with us. David & Janet Jeffrey.

Sent on 10/15/2009
  • rosa

rosa · Married on 07/11/2009

My husband and I hired Dom to be our videographer for our wedding this past July. He did an amazing job! We are extremely pleased with his professionalism and creativity. It was not difficult to hire him, he responded very quickly to our initial emails and answered all of our questions and concerns. He had everything we were looking for: (1) creativity (2) price is right (3) culturally aware of our traditions (4) very easy to work with.

Dom was able to capture ?the moments.? If you are bride or groom, you?ll understand what I am saying, it?s a LONG day, so much that you are overwhelmed and honestly you can?t remember EVERYTHING that happened that day. To be able to watch the video and relive the moments is amazing. The video was so beautiful it truly capture the special moments. I found myself saying out loud ?I can?t believe he caught that!?, ?Oh my God? ?Awww!? etc, etc. I absolutely LOVE my wedding video and honestly I don?t think a lot of people can truly say that.

Dom helped us throughout the pre-production and post-production such as meeting with us face to face, showing us different DVD menu templates and sending email reminders. Dom and his assistants were very professional and friendly! Dom truly cares for the product. For instance, for our wedding music video we choose an upbeat song but he suggested that we go with our first dance song with was a song slow. We didn?t question him because we have total trust in his opinion and knowledge. It turns out that the new song and footage went hand in hand?way better than the other song would have turned out.

If you want memories to last a lifetime especially an important event as a wedding?call Dom.
    Rosa and Jeff

Sent on 09/30/2009

vinay · Married on 06/12/2009

My mom (3 weeks before the wedding): "You know, having the videographer is going to be very special"

Me: "Mom, we talked about this 55 times, we do not want a videographer and aren't planning to have one. Why haven't you accepted this fact yet?"

My mom: "What, no video person? Why not? I didn't know this. Let me talk to your father"

Me (to my fianc?): "Please don't kill me but my mother is pushing for the videographer again"

My fianc?: Insert every expletive imaginable.

Me: God help me.

Okay, so he might not be on the same playing field as God, but Dom from Bay Area VDO production definitely came through clutch. As I stated before, it was never our intention to get a videographer. It was three weeks before the wedding and I was a fragile and broken groom and had no more fight in me. My mother wanted a videographer, my fianc? wanted to kill me, and I just wanted to elope. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad but you get the picture.

I contacted a bunch of videographers and Dom was prompt and professional in response. He understood my predicament and given the quick turnaround, was able to accommodate our schedule and budget. Keep in mind that we were having two (yes two) wedding ceremonies - a Hindu ceremony on Friday night the American version on Saturday. We were afraid that having a videographer would be intrusive and really over the top. Dom was very flexible in his approach and made me feel it as ease. He was on top of everything and was punctual and extremely professional. His team consisted of multiple HD cameramen, an edited DVD, plus an online two minute synopsis.
    He was able to put me an ease after a few short conversations. Basically, it came down me to realizing that Dom knew best and that we were in good hands. The package we received from Dom was far less than his competitors in price but not in product.

In retrospect (and in most cases), I'm glad I listened to my mother. Chances are we are going to watch the DVDs many times over the next two months as our family and friends are obligated by association to watch it with us. We probably won't touch the videos again for a long time but I'm glad to know that I have this eternal keepsake of our ceremonies (trust me, I realize how cheesy that sounds). I don't know if this applies to everyone that gets married but the events were/are an entire blur (and this has nothing to do with the booze) and went by so quickly. I am eternally grateful that I can relive these moments (aka laugh at ourselves) and truly appreciate the events as they happened.

Thanks again Dom.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Nancy · Married on 04/10/2009

I need to say Thank you so much to Bay Area Wedding Videography. my Vdo came out is so perfect what I want and all of my family watched it again and again.
    I speak highly of Dom/Bay Area Wedding Vdo
    Nancy

Sent on 01/25/2010

Chili · Married on 06/25/2008

Dom is very professional. He got the location 30 mines before the wedding start. We can not give a high enough for the amazing jobs. The Vdo Came out real good special the best editing. Check out his work. He is in SF close to my home a couple blocks... Chili

Sent on 12/05/2008

tri · Married on 05/03/2008

We've had the honor of working with Dom and the staff
    of Bay Area VDO production recently for our wedding.
    We are very impressed with our wedding video. It is
    much better than we had expected. He did a great job
    at capturing the sights and sounds of our wedding day.
    On top of that, the video montage that he orchestrated
    is absolutely fabulous. It displayed the essences of
    our special day in a very emotional collection.
    From the initial meeting with Dom, we were both very
    excited to work with him. He is not only professional,
    but utterly easy to talk to. He listened intensely as
    we described what our wishes are. He assured us that
    he was the right person for the job, and he was
    indeed.
    On the day off, he was punctual and had everything
    setup with time to spare. Dom and his staff were never
    in the way, and did a great job of blending in. There
    were times that I totally forgot that they were there.
    This is not an easy feat, since we had three different
    location for our wedding; Villa Montalvo, parents
    house, and ABC Seafood Restaurant in Foster City.
    Dom delivered the finished product to us in the
    timeframe that he had promised. We were speechless
    after viewing the video. It was more than we expected
    by ten folds. It was very nicely edited and packaged.
    We couldn't ask for anything better.
    We would highly recommended Dom and Bay Area VDO
    production. They are fantastic! Two thumbs high up!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Manuel · Married on 02/04/2006

They were amazing. I would recommend to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2010