Ball Photography Reviews

42 | Chatham, IL

42 Reviews for Ball Photography

Tony · event on: 12/06/2013

Not only was Ball Photography professional and provided great service. They were the hit of the party, almost daily since the event people have stopped me to show their photos and talk about how much fun the photo booth was. I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Katie · event on: 12/06/2013

Ball Photography provided photo booth services for my company holiday party. They brought a ton of great props (such a variety of props, too!); took great pics; had a feature where they'd let you enter your email address so that your photos could be emailed to you immediately; were able to print enough photo sheets so that each person in the pics could have one; and they did it all like clockwork, without any extra input from me - they came in and set up all their equipment on their own, and then handled everything from there - they made everything work so smoothly! Everyone had a great time getting dressed up, taking photos, and then showing off their photos to everyone else at the party. What a fun time Ball Photography provided!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Jennifer · event on: 12/06/2013

Photo Booth was a blast at our Holiday Party!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • User2086218 · 2+ years ago

We hired Ball for the DJ service, and were very impressed with the overall delivery of their services. The lighting was beautiful, and the made sure everyone was having a great time! Coreen was very helpful, and went above and beyond what we were expecting the day of the wedding. Even though we didn't hire them as our photographers, they do amazing work and we recommend them for that as well! They were also much more organized and professional than other vendors we dealt with. Very nice people, so glad we hired them!

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE TWO!!!! They were so helpful with everything we had chosen to do!!! We did the whole wedding package with the up lightling. They really helped us feel comfortable infront of the camera and very relaxed. They are open to creative pictures and any ideas that you have. They are just great all around people that want to help make your day perfect! Two photographers were there which was so nice!!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2012

We would highly recommend Ball Photography & DJ to anyone! Coreen and Kirby were a pleasure to work with every step of the way! They listened to what we wanted and made it happen. They were fun to work with and helped put us at ease in front of the cameras.

Their website was user friendly and easy to update on our own time. We could make changes and add songs to our playlist up to a week before the event. They are super-organized and got us accurate timelines for pictures and the reception timing to help things run more smoothly (and not run late!). There were no unwanted surprises from them. We started early and did our pictures before the ceremony. They were prompt and captured every moment of getting ready to sneaking in a game of wii to our first look to our last dance...and every goofy step in between.

Our reception was in a local community center. They provided the uplighting for our reception that transformed the room to not even look like the community center. Kirby kept the dance floor hopping and played music our guests loved all night long. He even came up with some fun intros for our wedding party to enter the reception to.

Not only were they a pleasure to work with, we were were thrilled with the quality of our pictures, as well as the timeliness. Coreen made sure we had our pictures before the holidays so we could to share them with family and friends. The pictures were beautiful and were able to be blown up to large size prints with continued excellent quality. Our only problem is trying to narrow down which pictures are our favorites!

We would highly recommend a package of photography and DJ services. They were more cost effective than many of the other DJ and Photography services that we priced. The value for the dollar is well worth it!

Coreen and Kirby exceeded our high expectations and we hope to have another life event to allow them to commemorate in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Christal · Married on 10/11/2012

Coreen and Kirby are an awesome team! They handled all of my requests and (almost daily) emails quickly and always with a smile. They are very fun and personal all while being professional. They really helped us out with some of the stress of planning a wedding. They also helped to keep our wedding day fun and running smoothly and guided us in those unsure moments so we could get some perfect photos that show our personality!! Their packages are affordable and comparable to what you can get from some more expensive "well known" companies.

Kirby was great at feeling out the crowd to keep people dancing all night. He has an extensive music library and anything he doesn't have, he is happy to get. Also, he has the perfect voice for announcements.

Coreen & Kirby did such a great job with the photography that we could only narrow down the wedding day pictures to 1,225 for our photo dvds for our friends and families. :) They really know how to catch those special moments. I personally think Coreen is a ninja. I don't know where she was when she snapped most of the pictures from the reception. She got some precious moments that way. Somehow they actually captured our love on camera. I'm going to need to get a bigger wedding album because of them, that's a good thing.

We had lots of fun and it was more than a pleasure working with them to create one unforgettable day that we have TONS of great pictures of!! When we have our anniversary party (thinking 5th or 10th?) we are definitely calling Ball Photography and DJ Service first for their skills.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Gretchen · Married on 09/15/2012

Our wedding day was perfect and it was all captured by Ball photography and DJ service. Kirby and Coreen make a wonderful pair, they are fun to work with and you just act yourself and they capture every moment of it. Kirby did a great job at the reception as out DJ. He has the whole dance floor full all night long. They definetly do not cut you short on pictures. You have more than you could ask for. I have been telling all my friends about this couple. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2012

We only used Ball for our dj service at the wedding but they did a fantastic job. Way before the wedding Coreen was fantastic about keeping all the information up to date and organized. It was so easy to talk to them about what we wanted for our wedding and they more than delivered. I had some very specific songs that I wanted for our ceremony and they did an amazing job at making my vision come true. I loved the fact that Coreen ran the reception and let us know when each thing was going to happen and was flexible with things happening on our time. It was so nice to have her keep everything running smoothly so all the guests could enjoy the reception. Even at the end of the night when our photographer was gone, she picked up her camera and got some crazy dancing pictures for us. They definitely went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2012

This husband and wife team made my day so much easier for me. They were fun and absolutely had me laughing throughout my wedding day. They just went with the flow if something didn't get done they weren't pushing for it to be that way. Although there was some posing a lot of my pictures were me and my husband just being who we are. They let us do pretty much anything we wanted without complaining how crazy hot it was on the fourth of july. Plus as soon as I opened the book of pictures they gave us, I was so delighted with how they turned out that I cried. These people are great to know and you get your moneys worth as well. My new husband and I had amazing time with them and we never had to worry about anything. Plus they always have some ideas if you are just not sure what you want to do. P.S that was me.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Elana · Married on 06/30/2012

I hired Coreen and Kirby for my June 2012 wedding and I had a very positive experience. They work together as a team to provide exactly what was expected. The day of the wedding they worked as an advocate for my husband and I when speaking with guests and other vendors to make sure our previously discussed expectations were being met. There were no unpleasant surprises and no miscommunication. As far as price is concerned they are very reasonable and priced under the market which is ironic considering they provide such a professional service. This is their hobby...not their job and their genuine enjoyment is evident through the service they provide. They only book a certain number of weddings each year to ensure their hobby remains enjoyable so hurry up and schedule a consultation!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Cari · Married on 06/22/2012

We knew the first time we sat down with Kirby and Coreen that they were going to be a great fit for our wedding weekend. They were very thorough with the planning process, always letting us know what we would need next and when, and kept a nervous overwhelmed bride calm. We always received a quick response whenever needed and enjoyed being able to have them do our engagement photos as part of our package. Leading up to the wedding weekend, they wiped their schedules clear to devote not one, but two days to our events and were there every step of the way. It was really helpful and comforting to us to know that they communicated with one another so well and kept things going smoothly for us on both days/nights. The music was perfect, announcements were clear and concise and photos captured moments that we missed, and are now able to look back on for the rest of our lives. The quality, the time committment, the professionalism and expertise was more than we bargained for.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Kaley · Married on 05/05/2012

When my husband and I first started looking for a photographer for our wedding, we (mainly I) were really overwhelmed with options and had NO idea where to start! Luckily, a friend of his referred us to these fabulous people!

From day one, Coreen and Kirby were very accommodating and resourceful in helping us determine what the right wedding day package would be for us. We wound up basically booking them for everything - DJ, lighting, as well as both engagement and wedding photos. From our initial meeting to now, Coreen has always responded to me within at least a day or two about any questions I may have had. She had several ideas that were very creative for our engagement pictures, and they were very easy to schedule with!! We got our engagement photos back about a month later, and they were amazing, even more so because we were allowed to have every single picture (no copyright logos!!) AND it was burned onto a personal dvd. I especially loved some of the photo effects that were put onto some of our pictures in editing, and wouldn't change them for anything.

When it came down to the actual wedding, we started meeting with them about 2 1/2 - 3 months beforehand to really plan out what the music was going to be at the reception as well as who needed to be where for all the pictures. As it got closer, my husband and I received a final schedule for the day via email to forward on to our family and wedding party. It was seriously the best idea ever to schedule everything out because it was so organized and really made the entire day run efficiently, from our "first look" at each other to the last dance at the reception. Of course, weddings are never on time, but we at least were able to stay pretty close to our schedule because we knew what was going on.

Overall, Kirby and Coreen have done an excellent job with our wedding and the entire package, and were very professional and friendly the entire time! I will definitely be booking them again in the future!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2011

First off, the photos look fantastic!

It was really nice to work with these two. Any question I had I could call, email, or text and usually get a response within a day or two if not straight back. They are both extremely friendly and helped both my husband and me feel more comfortable. (Neither of us are comfortable and outspoken around people we don't know. We're rather shy.)

Our reception was in an old gymnasium. I was afraid it would look like a school dance with minimal decorations that look pathetic trying to mask the gym. With the up-lighting it was a beautiful, romantic area that didn't resemble a gym. Okay, the lack of overhead lights helped a bit. It was beautiful!

My husband and I like music that a lot of our guests probably would walk out to avoid hearing. I asked them to play something we could all enjoy. They nailed it. There was a wonderful variety without any music that we hoped not to hear. They even had some of the songs I wasn't sure they'd have.

The photos were given to us as book a book and on disks. The CDs were labeled and had pictures on the front, I thought that was a wonderful touch. They do not retain copyright on the photos so I was able to make photo books for the parents of each child in our wedding. I especially like that we don't have to pick and choose which ones we want to keep. That means a lot to me. I rather love all the goofy photos you don't realize they take.

To sum it up this was the best bang for the buck. We didn't have a lot of money to spend on our wedding and even if we did I'd still choose Ball. They were very friendly and understanding. I am one for shopping around and reading reviews. After all of that I chose these guys. They were worth it. If you choose Ball I think you'll agree!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Donna · Married on 08/13/2011

Having Ball Photography & DJ Service for our wedding was an absolute godsend! Not only were they professional, but I consider myself having two new friends! Marc and I opted for the all day package and couldn't have been happier. Coreen was amazing with ensuring the day flowed smoothly and Kirby was a huge hit at the reception! I'm sure we weren't the easiest group to handle, but these two sure knew how to make it all work. Look no further than Ball Photography & DJ Service for all your wedding photography and DJ needs!! Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/24/2011

Kara · Married on 07/02/2011

I was SO very worried that people would come to our wedding and not want to dance. We had such a mix of people, and a pretty small group to boot. But Kirby and Coreen knew exactly what to play, kept the night rolling and were AMAZING the whole evening. I was blown away when I walked into the Hall for the reception by the lighting, the music and the overall ambiance of the evening and a HUGE part of that was Ball Photography and DJ. We will be recommending them to ANYONE we know in the area getting married or needing a DJ. They ROCKED!

Kara and Donn Hamilton

Sent on 07/07/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2011

Coreen and Kirby were so wonderful! They Provided dj and photography services for our wedding. They were Professional, kind and made sure everything was perfect. We had so many compliments on our uplighting, music, and pictures. Everything was perfect and that was thanks to them. I plan on using there services again and reccomend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2011

I wish I could rate them more than 5/5. Coreen and Kirby were absolutely amazing. They're SO professional and personable. We will definitely be using them for every single photo worthy event in the future. I could NOT be happier choosing them to photograph our wedding. In fact, I work in the wedding business and recommend them to every. single. bride. if that says anything. :)

Sent on 09/25/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2010

We would recommend Coreen and Kirby to anyone. They were fabulous in all aspects of the photography and DJ-- but in many other things as well. Very helpful and knowledgeable-- They made our day so much better! :) Thanks again, John and Rachel Ralston

Sent on 03/13/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2010

Kirby and Coreen were recommended by a friend who had recently gotten married and had used them. At our first meeting they were very kind and considerate and listened to everything we wanted for our big day. They were even very nice and patient with our 9 year old son who likes to joke around alot and talk your ear off but they just joked back.

Coreen and Kirby were very professional on the actual day. Coreen was there at the salon with me to get the first moments of our day. She was there every step of the way at the church and made us feel like it was special. We had our pictures taken before we got married so Coreen took everyone that was in the bridal party out of the church and left my new husband and i see each other for the first time alone. It was one of the best things that i never would have thought on my own.

Kirby made the reception awesome and we had so many people brag that it was one of the best receptions they have been too because the music was good and so many people danced and had a good time. We didn't ever want the party to end but it had to eventually.

The Balls are highly recommended for us for DJ and Photography. Can't wait to get our pictures back and see them.

Sent on 01/24/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2010

Coreen, Kirby and Jessica were AMAZING!!!! Our day went sooooo smoothly, and we really owe that all to them! They made sure our wedding party was on the ball when they needed to be and the reception went super smooth! Our pictures were ABSOLUTELY fabulous. They took so many pictures and all of them we have seen so far are perfect (there are so many I haven't gotten through all of them yet)! They were patient with us and at the same time made sure we were on schedule. I could not have dreamed of a better photographer or DJ service. They are a one stop shop, but they take their time and LISTEN to what you want and they do an amazing job!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Bridget · Married on 09/18/2010

Coreen and Kirby were the best and we are so glad that we choose them. My husband is in the military and they did everything that they could to make the planning process easy for us since we were so far away. My mom and aunt did a lot of the planning for us and they were great to work with them. No matter what we suggested or asked they did their best to accomedate that for us. I was shocked about how many pictures we received and they were all wonderful. I have so many great memories to look back on because it is all captured through their great photography. I could have never asked for a kinder couple to celebrate our union with. Coreen is there from the very begining of the day and is willing to do whatever she needs to. Kirby kept our party hopping all night long! He did a great job with all the music and all the special add ons we had. If you are looking for someone that truly cares about your day these are the 2 people to go with. We were their focus all day long and that was exactly what we were looking for. I would hire them all over again and never think twice about it! They truly are the best out there!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Becky · Married on 09/05/2010

The Ball's were great to work with. They were very accomodating and were very economical. The pictures turned out great. I would highly recommend them. I have also used their DJ Services for other events and they also do a great job. They are always very professional.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2010

I would highly recommend Kirby and Coreen for your wedding. During the planning process they were very flexible in scheduling meetings and worked with us to make sure we had all the photos we wanted with our families. Coreen started at the salon with me and was with us until the end of the night. I was very pleased they were able to get great pictures during the ceremony and reception. Working with Coren, Kirby and Jessica was a great experience. We got a variety of poses and everyone was at ease. They are very laid back.

At the reception the formal dances went flawless. I like the idea of doing all the formal stuff first so thateveryone can do what they want as the night moves on. We didn't have to hunt anyone down when it was time for something.

Kirby was a great DJ. He played whatever was requested and the dancefloor was never empty. He was able to get a feel for what we wanted to hear. If they did not have the song they would get it.
    I believe that you get more than what you pay for if you use Kirby and Coreen. They get to know you and will walk you through the process.

I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Kendra · Married on 06/12/2010

We could not have asked for a better experience with a photographer. Both Kirby and Coreen were wonderful to work with and were laid back, which helped to make our day more relaxing. Jessica was also a wonderful addition the day of our wedding. The photos turned out wonderfully and our family is very complimentary of them. My husband and I highly recommend Ball Photography!!!

Sent on 01/09/2011