Matt DeBackere Photography

Springfield, IL View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Matt DeBackere Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Springfield, Illinois. Matt’s style is a combination of relaxed portraiture and photojournalism. He is fond of shooting bright, vivid colors, while still occasionally capturing stark black-and-white imagery.

Matt DeBackere Photography manages the wedding timeline wisely, allotting ample time for photoshoots and the rest for the couples to enjoy their special day while he shoots from the sides. Matt provides high-resolution images in the form of albums and digital files, prints, save the dates, canvases, and much more. He is available for travel and can add a second photographer, his wife. Matt’s wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshows
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered
Matt has shot weddings in many different locations. For more tha nine years, he has been photographing weddings mostly in central Illinois, including Jacksonville and Decatur, Illinois; and St Louis, Missouri. He also accepts appointments all over the country and even in Mexico.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2750.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Toning
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Cassidy Married on 09/22/2018
    When it came time for us to look for our wedding photographer we did not have an easy time that is until we found Matt DeBackere. We were looking for someone who could match our wants and styles and Matt fit the mold perfectly! He was able to work with our busy schedules and exceed our expectations. Our first meeting I thought for sure he would high tail it out, since I had so many different thoughts and ideas; instead he assured me that all my thoughts and ideas were possible and even gave me more. Matt is a blessing to work with as he makes every detail count and the entire time you work with him a breeze. Him and his wife understood our visions for the day and made it happen. The whole day was smooth, easy, and comfortable thanks to Matt and his wife! We would recommend them to anyone for any occasion.
    Latrice R. Married on 02/07/2018
    I had headshots and photos done with Matt Debackere back in 2008- thus I knew that when I got married I would reach out to him! So 10 years later, this phenomenal photographer was called and our wedding photos were amazing due to his guidance, leadership and experience! All those that attended our small wedding ceremony continue to tell us how blessed we were to have Matt as our photographer and how beautiful the photos were that resulted!

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!
    Caitlin Married on 10/28/2017
    I strongly believe that the most important aspect of wedding planning is picking the perfect photographer. I would absolutely, no questions ask, pick Matt DeBackere again as our wedding photographer. He did an amazing job and I have so many cherished photos from my wedding as well as our engagement shoot. He was worth every penny and then some

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Caitlin, that's so good to hear!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Becky & John
    51 photos · 10/12/2018

Wyndham Springfield City Centre Wyndham Springfield City Centre Hotel Weddings

We love working with Matt Debackere Photography and so do our brides. Friendly and professional, they make every Bridal experience a special one.

JC3 Events JC3 Events Wedding DJs

Matt was the photographer for my wife and my wedding in June 2014. From consultation through delivery, Matt was the consummate professional. His attention to detail and willingness to work with us on the various challenges of our wedding was fantastic. Highly recommended.

True Colors Floral True Colors Floral Wedding Florists

Matt's beautiful photography captures the best moments of your life beautifully! We are always thrilled to hear our brides are using Matt!

• Fun DMC
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 22 Reviews
    · Wedding Bands

Springfield, IL, 62711
Location of (Matt DeBackere Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding