Matt DeBackere Photography Reviews

18 | Springfield, IL

18 Reviews for Matt DeBackere Photography

cassidy · Married on 09/22/2018

When it came time for us to look for our wedding photographer we did not have an easy time that is until we found Matt DeBackere. We were looking for someone who could match our wants and styles and Matt fit the mold perfectly! He was able to work with our busy schedules and exceed our expectations. Our first meeting I thought for sure he would high tail it out, since I had so many different thoughts and ideas; instead he assured me that all my thoughts and ideas were possible and even gave me more. Matt is a blessing to work with as he makes every detail count and the entire time you work with him a breeze. Him and his wife understood our visions for the day and made it happen. The whole day was smooth, easy, and comfortable thanks to Matt and his wife! We would recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 09/23/2018

LaTrice & Remi · Married on 02/07/2018

I had headshots and photos done with Matt Debackere back in 2008- thus I knew that when I got married I would reach out to him! So 10 years later, this phenomenal photographer was called and our wedding photos were amazing due to his guidance, leadership and experience! All those that attended our small wedding ceremony continue to tell us how blessed we were to have Matt as our photographer and how beautiful the photos were that resulted!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

I strongly believe that the most important aspect of wedding planning is picking the perfect photographer. I would absolutely, no questions ask, pick Matt DeBackere again as our wedding photographer. He did an amazing job and I have so many cherished photos from my wedding as well as our engagement shoot. He was worth every penny and then some

Sent on 04/24/2018

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Caitlin, that's so good to hear!

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2017

Matt was absolutely perfect in every way. He is creative and took pictures that I never would have thought of as the mom of the bride. We are thrilled with his photos. He took the time to get just the right shot. We have so many special memories from a beautiful day captured artistically! We are so pleased with his work.
    Nancy Pickett
    Chatham, IL

Sent on 10/26/2017

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks Nancy, it was great getting to know your family!

Anne · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was very easy to work with. During the photo session, it all felt very natural. The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Anne, so glad to hear how happy you were!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Awesome job! So professional and wonderful to work with. Also very impressive to get all of our photos back so quickly! Would recocomend to anyone! Best photographer in central Illinois!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Laura, that's great to hear!

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Matt is a fabulous photographer. If not sure what you are wanting he has plenty of ideas or if you know exactly what you want he will accommodate you. I couldn’t be any happier with our photos, best day ever!

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Michelle!

Mattea · Married on 06/16/2016

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Matt is. He is simply the best. Super easy to get along with, and very efficient. It was amazing watching him move around and snap all the photos. He makes you feel very comfortable so you get genuine emotions in the photos, and the quality is great. I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer. You can definitely tell he has been in the business a long time. Super pro!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Glad I could make your day go smoothly, thanks!

Becky · Married on 06/04/2016

Matt was a pleasure to work with! We first used him for our engagement session, which was seemless, and then for our big day! With 300+people attending I wanted to be able to relax knowing our photography was under control. Grateful for Matt, to say the least! The quality of our photos are A+ and the canvas’ and personalized photo album bring tears to my eyes every time I look at it:)

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Becky, I'm so glad you love your album and prints!

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Matt was amazing for everything from the engagement photos to the big day! I found out about him when he did my brother’s wedding, and I had to have him for mine! I highly recommend Matt.

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Natalie, I had a lot of fun at your wedding!

Britanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Matt’s photography is incredible! I am 100% happy with all of my pictures and album.
    Matt made the wedding party feel comfortable. He learned their games, kept us laughing, and guided us through the day.
    His photography packages are worth every dime! He is a 10!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Britanie, it was an honor to be a part of it!

Best photographer in the Central Illinois area. Great to work with and flexible with scheduling.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Matt is a wonderful photographer! He and his wife make a great team. They are so nice and really try to get to know the bride and groom. They made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and had the edits and jump drive to us is less than a week. I can't wait for him to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Matt is a great photographer. I couldnt have been happier. If you want the best, Matt is it!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Thanks so much Terri!

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2012

Matt went out of his way to make this day perfect and got the best pictures!! He is so prompt and easy to work with! Plus he's a really nice guy!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Brooke!

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you for a great day with wonderful pictures!

You're welcome!

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2012

Matt is awesome! He is very professional, offers tons of options and perks and does an awesome job. We used him for engagement pictures and our wedding. He was there for everything, stayed late and was super laid back and easy to work with. He even put up with our dog on both shoots!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Nancy · Married on 01/08/2011

Photo journalistic photographer. Really worked with me on price given the off season of my event. Check out his blog of wedding photos: www.mattdebackere.com/blog
    I wasn't picky, I didn't give him a list of shots or anything and I'm nothing but pleased. He's very go with the flow but does provide a timeline of when photos will be done (bride, bridal party, groom, groom's party, family, etc). He was working with us in January weather and was able to quickly and successfully get the group photos done. He was great!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Matt DeBackere Photography's reply:

Thanks Nancy, it was great working with you!