Morgan Clawson Photography

Springfield, IL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

We are so happy you've stopped by! We are a husband and wife photo + video team currently serving Central Illinois and Destination Weddings. We LOVE love and meeting new people! Are you ready for us to help you share your story?

Contact us!

morganclawsonphotography.com

At Morgan Clawson Photography, Morgan loves shooting natural and beautiful wedding photographs. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours and toning. Along with wedding and portrait photography, Morgan Clawson Photography is also available for boudoir, destination wedding and trash the dress shoots.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Bailey
    Bailey C. Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful!

Morgan and Cody are absolutely amazing to work with. They did our engagement and weddings photo and they were just perfect. Morgan is very professional, and kept wonderful communication/answered any and all of the questions I had. Morgan gave suggestions to help make our day perfect. It was very easy to access our gallery once ready and get our pictures downloaded. Morgan made sure to get every shot possible that I wanted to make sure she captured my wedding day how I envisioned!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing photographer!

Morgan is a true professional and an exquisite artist. Her photographs look like something from a magazine! I knew I wanted someone with a fresh eye, who also appreciated vintage detail and color composition. . .and she brought all of this into beautiful, amazing harmony. Morgan went to college for photography and her experience and depth of knowledge really show in the quality of her work. She is also warm, fun, personable and highly organized. I can't wait to come up with future occasions so I can work with her again! Thank you so much, Morgan!
    Courtney M. Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Amazing!

Morgan and Cody were simply amazing. When looking for a photographer I wanted someone who would be direct with my big (18 person) wedding party. My husband wanted someone who would have all pictures done before cocktail hour. While making sure we got all the pictures of our dreams we never felt rushed. Morgan is so professional and personable. The day went by so fast and I was so lucky Cody captured our video for us. Cannot stress enough to go with the Clawsons for both pictures and videos. They were our absolute FAVORITE vendor from our wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Springfield, IL, 62702
Location of (Morgan Clawson Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding