Photography by Erin B

Hudson, IL View map Visit website
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Now booking San Diego, California from December 1, 2022- February 28, 2023!

Limited 2023 availability! Please be ready to schedule your complimentary phone consultation when sending your initial message. The year is booking up quickly. Pricing can be found here or on my website: Photographybyerinb.com

Photography by Erin B. produces art inspired images from weddings and other milestone celebrations throughout the Midwest as well as destination weddings in the US. Erin is the proud owner of this business and has been capturing one-of-a-kind moments since 2008. With a background in theater and fine art, this professional delights in supplying elegant photos that flawlessly showcase love stories.

Ahead of your wedding day, Photography by Erin B offers romantic engagement sessions as well as bridal boudoir. This professional can get to know your story better while celebrating your recent proposal through natural and beautiful images. What's more, Erin's expertise is offered through three key packages options as well as an hourly rate for smaller occasions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,185

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Negatives
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jennifer Married on 08/07/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Erin B. was amazing! We are blown away by her natural ability to direct people and pose them quickly and beautifully. She impressed me from the initial consultation phone call and sent me an itinerary before we even ended the conversation. She listened and took notes on what were important moments for us to have captured in photos on our wedding day. Erin even sent a sneak peek the day after the wedding - those pictures far surpassed my expectations and I’m excited to see the rest! She is so incredibly talented and I cannot recommend her enough!! We will look back on our day through these truly wonderful pictures with fond memories.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 08/07/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Photography by Erin B's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! Your wedding will forever be one of my favorite ones! The love you have for one another and the love that surrounded you that day were an inspiration to me.
    Stephanie J. Married on 07/09/2022

Erin is amazing!

Erin is amazing! She is professional, kind, organized, and does beautiful work. We have received our pictures in a timely manner. Book her!

Photography by Erin B's reply:

Thank you so much! From your engagement photos to your beautiful botanical garden wedding Saturday, you've been amazing to work for! I wish you and Zach many years of happiness!
  • illustration stars

74 photos · 05/31/2022

Deals

Photography by Erin B 1
Offer
Complimentary 6x8 Hard cover Little Black Book with Boudoir session booking. Album features up to 30 images.

Pricing

Team

Erin B
Erin B
Lead Photographer

I'm a single gal who loves love!

My favorite place to go is Newport, Rhode Island. I graduated with an Arts degree prior to attending The School of the Art Institute of Chicago for fine arts. During my time in Chicago, I worked for Broadway in Chicago where I saw "Wicked" 64 times! I pursued a career in musical theater before finding my first photography job at a studio and making that a lifestyle!

My wedding photography style is very scheduled or ahead of schedule to make the day as flawless as possible for the couple. I like setting the moment and allowing the love to flow naturally in poses!

I have photographed over 7,000 sessions over the past 14 years professionally. I love to chat with the couple prior to booking to make sure we share a fun vibe!

123 Hudson, IL, 61748
Location of (Photography by Erin B)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding