kDarling Photography

Fisher, IL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Memories are best preserved by storytelling pictures. Photography can freeze time and hold still a moment. It captures fleeting expressions and makes beauty timeless and an instant last forever. Real moments carry the narrative - photos of real moments have the power to bring a tear, a smile for years to come. We will create memorable images with an experience that is designed to allow you, your family and guests to enjoy every special moment of your wedding day

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Melinda R. Married on 07/23/2022

Absolutely Incredible

Kristin was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were familiar with her work from a friends wedding and knew she’d be a great choice for our own. She is so fun to work with and if you choose a package with a second photographer, you will not regret it. Kristin sent a sneak peek of edited photos the day after our wedding. Even better, our friends and family are still talking about our amazing photographers! Highly recommend.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather and Kristin were the absolute best photographers we could've had for our wedding. They made sure to include our vision and even exceeded our expectations by trying out new concepts on the spot. With how fast our special day came and went, they truly captured the day with memories that will last us a lifetime. We had so much fun with them we didn't want them to leave! The quality of their work is top notch, and we would recommend all couples to book with Sweet Darling Weddings, no matter what!
    Jackie Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I could not have picked anyone better than Sweet Darling Weddings to photograph our wedding, as well as our engagement pictures!! Kristin and Heather made our experiences so much more fun than we could have ever imagined. We have received nothing but compliments on every single image as they are absolutely breathtaking!! They are by far the best vendor choice we made for our special day.
  • illustration stars

Team

Kristin Darling
Kristin Darling
Owner/Photographer

I am a collector of moments, visual poet, believer in soul-shine, and make no apologies for falling in love with my clients. my passion is the strongest when standing alongside others in their most authentic state... in laughter and love.

I am an artist and storyteller who uses a camera as a tool to document this crazy journey. I can't turn the artist in me off and I never want to. If my camera isn't at hand, my eyes are still chasing the light and writing a love story with each unscripted moment.

102 E Front St, Suite A Fisher, IL, 61843
Location of (kDarling Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding