Brooktree Studios

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hey there! My name is Robert Palmer and I am so happy that you are taking the time to check out my photography profile. I started Brooktree Studios in order to provide the absolute best experience for couples during their wedding journey!

When it comes to wedding photography most people think of awkward poses, or uncomfortable smiles. That is not what I am all about! My goal is to make you laugh and have fun in front of the camera by telling terrible jokes and acting like your best friend on your wedding day, that way your laughs are real and your photos will be genuine!

I also support all of my couples before the wedding day. We talk about timelines, outfits for your engagement session, recommended vendors, and more! Having been a part of so many weddings I can help take some of that stress off of your shoulders. I am always available to chat, so you will never have to wait for an email back from me, communication is key!

When the wedding day is over and you’re finally married and relaxing I want to be there for you as well. You’ll get a sneak peek of your wedding gallery just 24 hours after your day, so that you can immediately share and show off your amazing dress or suit with photos that weren’t taken by a cell phone! I edit and return all of my wedding galleries in just 4 weeks, so you won’t have to wait until your anniversary to actually see your album!

There is so much more that I would love to talk with you about, so leave me a message, I promise that I will get back to you right away!

Brooktree Studios believes that love is love. We are LBGTQ+ friendly and welcome couples of all ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, or sexual orientation to reach out!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 09/10/2021

10/10 Recommend

Robert is a dream photographer to work with! He helped our day flow so easily and had great ideas for different types of photos. He was so kind and easy to get along with and helped Phil and I feel relaxed and be ourselves throughout the entire day. We would recommend him to our friends and family a million times over. We're thrilled with our photo sneak peak of our wedding day and can't wait to see the rest!
    Steven H. Married on 09/04/2021

The absolute best!

We cannot say enough about how amazing Brooktree was on our wedding day! Pre-wedding coordinating with Robert was painless and every request we asked of him and his team was met with enthusiasm and joy! Daniel & Josh were absolutely perfect at capturing our special day and we couldn't have asked for a better team. We have received so many compliments on their professionalism, energy, coordination, and their willingness to go over and beyond anything we asked of them. We already know the photos are going to be amazing with how excited Daniel was shooting them and him showing us the photos throughout making sure we were happy with everything. Look no further for your perfect wedding day photographers! We can't recommend them highly enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

17 photos · 05/04/2019

Pricing

Brooktree Studios Price Rates

2434 North Maple Ave Decatur, IL, 62526
Location of (Brooktree Studios)

Brooktree Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brooktree Studios include in the starting price?

Brooktree Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brooktree Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Brooktree Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brooktree Studios offer?

Brooktree Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brooktree Studios offer?

Brooktree Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brooktree Studios offer for wedding events?

Brooktree Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brooktree Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooktree Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding