Brooktree Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 09/10/2021

10/10 Recommend

Robert is a dream photographer to work with! He helped our day flow so easily and had great ideas for different types of photos. He was so kind and easy to get along with and helped Phil and I feel relaxed and be ourselves throughout the entire day. We would recommend him to our friends and family a million times over. We're thrilled with our photo sneak peak of our wedding day and can't wait to see the rest!
    Steven H. Married on 09/04/2021

The absolute best!

We cannot say enough about how amazing Brooktree was on our wedding day! Pre-wedding coordinating with Robert was painless and every request we asked of him and his team was met with enthusiasm and joy! Daniel & Josh were absolutely perfect at capturing our special day and we couldn't have asked for a better team. We have received so many compliments on their professionalism, energy, coordination, and their willingness to go over and beyond anything we asked of them. We already know the photos are going to be amazing with how excited Daniel was shooting them and him showing us the photos throughout making sure we were happy with everything. Look no further for your perfect wedding day photographers! We can't recommend them highly enough!
    Katie V. Married on 08/28/2021

Fun, Professional, and Lively!

I rarely write reviews, but Oliver and Daniel from Brooktree Studios are absolutely fantastic!! They genuinely made the day so fun! We met several times before the wedding to make sure my husband and I felt comfortable with the plan for the day which I really appreciated. Neither myself nor my husband are very comfortable posing in front of the camera so we were initially a little nervous, but Oliver and Daniel's light-hearted energy really made us relax and have fun with it. They did a fantastic job of directing us while still encouraging us to be ourselves. We had such a fun time spending the day with them that we were genuinely sad to see them leave at the end of the night!

Oliver was quick to send us our sneak peak pictures the morning after the wedding, and the photos looked amazing! Oliver also sent us a few pictures to get our opinion on the way the photos were edited and I really appreciated that he engaged us in the process. Although we weren't expecting to receive our completed gallery until the end of the month, our gallery was completed and released to us 2 weeks after the wedding. Overall, Oliver and Daniel from Brooktree Studios were energetic, professional, and brought so much joy to our day. We cannot thank them enough for capturing so many wonderful moments!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline L. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent photos, excellent experience!

Robert was great! My husband and I were not used to taking photos, and he put us at ease during our engagement session. What could have been awkward was fun! Our photo turnaround from our wedding was so quick; and the photos were absolutely stunning!
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 11/07/2020

Five Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LISTEN UP BRIDES!! You need to hire Brooktree Studios as your wedding photographer! Robert and Daniel did such a great job at my wedding. I even had multiple guests comment on how awesome they were. I really liked them because

(#1) They were really fun guys to have around.
    (#2) They were really good at thinking on their feet and they jump in to help where needed.
    (#3) I really liked how my wedding photos turned out. You can’t re-do a wedding photo session. So I really put in a lot of time looking at portfolios from photographers and Brooketree was at the top of my vendor wishlist. I’ll save you some time brides...ask if they are available on your date!!
    (#4) They stuck to the wedding schedule and showed up on time.

10 out of 10 I would hire again!!
    Thank you Brooktree for doing such a great job.
  • Michaela
    Michaela P. Married on 11/07/2020

Quality, Accommodating, Professional, Recommended

As a self-proclaimed “picky” bride, picking a wedding photographer was a daunting task. I did not want to go with a company where I did not know who was going to be photographing my wedding day. I was in the search for a photographer that offered quality, value, and flexibility. After researching for several weeks, I was recommended Robert and Brooktree Studios. Robert accommodated every need and request during the entire experience. His flexibility was so appreciated with our wedding date changing more than once, planning our engagement session with a delay in rings, and also with the effects of “Covid” further shaking up our original plans. He was continuously available for any and all concerns and questions leading up to and after the wedding. While he was photographing, he gave great and timely advice, used natural lighting to create timeless photos we can step into for years to come, and caught natural expressions of emotions that completely set our wedding photos apart. Every time I look at our wedding photos, I get so happy and excited; it’s like reliving the first time seeing them! I cannot recommend him and his work enough! If I had to do it all over, I would not change a thing and definitely have Robert be our photographer a hundred times over again
    Chloe K. Married on 10/24/2020

Oliver is excellent!

Oliver did beyond an incredible job with our engagement photos. He is very patient, understanding, and communitive. He wants you to have exactly what you want, and the way you picture things. He isn’t only just a photographer, but he keeps in touch and makes you feel comfortable 110%. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for our wedding day. We now see Oliver as a friend, and a big part of a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Best in town, great prices, and definitely recommended!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

You guys are amazing! I absolutely cannot wait until your wedding day next year! It's going to be a day to remember!
  • Erica
    Erica V. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Oliver was seriously one of the best parts of our entire wedding experience! Very approachable, accessible, and all around great guy! His photos are out of this world! On your wedding day, you’re going to want someone that is there for you, knows their stuff, and keeps you calm-that’s Oliver!
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome Experience!

I honestly can't say enough good things about Robert from Brooktree Studios. He was more than flexible considering the Co-Vid changes & last minute backyard wedding on the 4th of July. No matter what we threw at him, he adjusted & made the best out of every situation. I'm so thankful he will do the full ceremony with the wedding party/guests next year. I've had all kinds of requests about him just from the few pics that people have seen that he shared on instagram. Great guy, gorgeous photos & he makes the entire experience fun!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing work and a really fun time!

I was drawn to Brooktree Studios by his group photos. His group photos are lovely and so natural and everyone looks casual and to be having such a good time. You can tell by the photos that he has a passion for his art and an eye for capturing lasting memories. Response time is quick and personal. He is an absolute blast to work with and I highly recommend Brooktree Studios to anyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture their memories that will add joy and laughter to their day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole E. Married on 03/10/2020

The best decision we made was to hire Brooktree Studios!

Brooktree Studios was beyond amazing to work with! We found Robert after we had lost our original photographers the day of our engagement photos. Luckily, he was able to be flexible and fit us in 2 weeks later. Throughout the crazy planning with a pandemic thrown in, he checked on us to make sure we were good, kept communication lines open, met with us and helped us with a timeline of the wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. We can't say enough good things about Robert (and Daniel!)--we received so many compliments on not just the pictures they took but on how well they vibed with everyone on the day of, the energy they brought, and just overall how wonderful they were to work with. I will recommend Brooktree Studios to everyone that is looking for a photographer! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up!
  • Denise
    Denise A. Married on 02/09/2020

Fantastic Experience!

We could not have had a better experience with a wedding photographer than we did with Robert! We met several months in advance of our wedding to map out exactly what we wanted (and didn't want!), then again just a couple weeks before wedding day. Each time, Robert made us feel so comfortable about the whole experience -- he was easy to talk with and he totally got what we were looking for in our wedding photos. On wedding day, he was SO easy to work with -- we quickly got through all the posed photos on our list and then he just melted into the background. When we got our pics back just a couple weeks later, there were so many that I didn't even realize he shot -- it was amazing to see! The photos are absolutely beautiful, I could not possibly be happier with the result! Robert is amazing!
  • Dolores
    Dolores Married on 11/21/2019

More than a photographer

I was nervous about looking for a photographer for our engagement/wedding because I am not photogenic, and I didn’t want to be awkwardly posed for pictures. Oliver was more than I could have ever asked for! He got to know my fiancé and I so we felt extremely comfortable around him, and then he was able to capture our personalities perfectly! He is so open to any ideas, and he listens to what YOU want!
    On our wedding day, Oliver was more than willing to do anything we needed. He told us several times to grab him if we needed anything, even if it was another drink. All of our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful (and we were in a venue he had never been to). I cannot say enough good things! Needless to say, he will be the photographer we choose for all of our family photos!
    Madison W. Married on 10/19/2019

Extraordinary

Having Mr. Palmer as my photographer was absolutely amazing, the photos he took came out beautifull, amazing, and just perfect. My husband and I were very pleased with his professionalism and his ability to capture our special day in such a way that we will be able to remember it all just by looking at the photos. Absolutely amazing photographer, high recommended!!!!!!!!!
    Andrew Married on 08/31/2019

Best wedding photographer ever!

Robert was incredible to work with! We met him at a wedding expo and he didn’t try to hard sell us. He was down to earth, relatable, and funny. We really liked the style of his artwork. That and his personality are what made us choose him, and we are so happy we did. Pricing was slightly cheaper than other quality photographers we met with. We opted for his package that included the services of a videographer that he works with(also great to work with). He drove a great distance to do our engagement photos and wedding photos. His turn around time was SUPER fast. The photos turned out better than I could have imagined! He helped us when we didn’t know what we wanted and was always prompt to respond to emails and texts. Overall we are extremely satisfied with the whole process. Brooktree Studios comes highly recommended!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew! You and Kelly are amazing and I am so happy that you love your photos!! 😁
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 08/10/2019

An Amazing Experience with an Experienced Team

Robert made my wedding day a Breeze! He knew exactly what I was Looking for. He gave great direction to get us beautiful shots and played off our destination using different areas of scenery that were available to us. It was a very natural and enjoyable experience working with Robert and it wws nice he shared his excitement for what he was capturing for us on our wedding day. It was like we were working as a team the entire time! The sneak peak photos I have received already not even 24 hours after our wedding! I am absolutely in love with them! I cannot wait to see them all :). I loved the type of work Robert did and once we had our first conference I knew he was going to deliver a gorgeous portfolio. He made my day fun and effortless.

Thank you Robert for the wonderful time and going above and beyond my expectations

Brooktree Studios's reply:

You are the best! Thank you so much for allowing us to capture your wedding day! It was so much fun and I am seriously excited for you to see the rest of your gallery!!
    Jessica K. Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING experience !!

I cannot rave enough about our experience working with Brooktree Studios.

Robert was quick to respond to any and all questions we had leading up to the big day and that comfort and ease played a huge role on the day of the wedding, too.

We had some time constraints for shooting at the church but Robert and Amy made it so easy to get everything done and we had a ton of fun doing it.

Our families also couldn't say enough good things about Robert and Amy at the ceremony and reception. They were both so polite and easy to work with and that showed to our guests.

The quick turnaround on the sneak peak pictures was amazing. We loved waking up the next morning to see some of the pictures we had taken just the day before.

Overall, we had an amazing experience with Brooktree and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to work with. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming -- that's why it's so important to hire vendors who have your back, and we DEFINITELY felt that here. :)

Brooktree Studios's reply:

You're the best! Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Nick are so amazing together and I can't wait for you to get your full gallery soon!
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience & Pictures

Oliver did an amazing job at my friend’s wedding. He paid attention to detail and knew all the great moments to capture so they could remember them forever. He immediately had photos to share the next day and within the week he was sharing a beautiful short video. Excellent work! Highly recommended!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

It was so great meeting you! I am very happy that you guys all had a great day and enjoyed the photos!
  • Melissa
    Melissa (. Married on 05/18/2019

Literally the ONLY thing we weren’t stressed about on our Wedding Day!

I can’t say enough about how amazing our experience with Oliver was. He shot our engagement photos and had them to us in a day or two.

From that moment on we knew we would had made the best choice. We could not have been happier after seeing their completed work. As I’m writing this, I just looked though our full wedding gallery that he sent me earlier this afternoon, less than TWO WEEKS after our wedding! My wife and I couldn’t be happier to have had the privilege of Oliver, Adam and Ben photograph and video the most important day of our lives together. They were beyond anything we had expected and truly captured the joy and happiness of our friends family and ourselves celebrating us! Definitely reach out to him if you are in need of someone to capture your big day!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

You guys planned an amazing day!! It was so much fun spending time with you and your husband! I am going to watch Game of Thrones just because of you!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 05/04/2019

May 4th, 2019 Wedding

Robert was a fantastic photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. We spent a long time looking for a photographer who not only had the candid style of photography we wanted, but also meshed with our personalities and make us comfortable in front of the camera. Robert pulled all this off, and more!

For our engagement session, the weather ended up being incredibly windy. Robert was a complete professional and the photos came out wonderfully. For our wedding, Robert showed up early, stayed late, hung out with us at the reception and captured all of the wonderful moments throughout the day. Our bride and groom portraits and family portraits were beautiful, and he caught some hilarious moments at our reception as well. Robert's excellent at making sure everyone's comfortable - he was even helping the groom's mother (who had foot surgery) get around the ceremony space at the park. It was obvious that Robert cares a lot for his clients, and he was a wonderful part of our day.

During the entire process, communication was excellent, we got sneak peaks and full photos delivered promptly, and all the legal stuff was straightforward and easy. No hidden fees or contract language; Robert consistently went above and beyond. We can't recommend him enough, and we'll be coming back for any future photography we need!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

Your wedding was definitely amazing! I had so much fun at your ceremony and absolutely love your photos! You both are amazing! I seriously wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • Sivali
    Sivali B. Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience in Peoria, IL!

Brooktree Studios is excellent! Robert took photos for our engagement ceremony in April 2018 at my family home and wedding reception (Feb 2019) at a hotel in Peoria, IL. He was early to arrive at both the events and prepared to take high quality photos! They turned out great! I appreciated that Robert took candid photos as well as posed photos. He also provided direction in posing for photos, but not so much to make it uncomfortable or awkward. We got some great couple and family pictures. Robert's style was easy-going and friendly, with attention to details. We got some great photos of the decorations and cake as well. My family was really pleased with the outcome. Importantly, the photos and the memories they captured will be cherished forever. I would recommend Brooktree Studios to anyone looking for a photographer who will make their experience wonderful and worry-free.

Brooktree Studios's reply:

Sivali thank you so much for this amazing review! I hope you and Shravan are enjoying your marriage! 😁
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey B. Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

Me and my husband had a unique "Mud Run" wedding! Robert Oliver captured our day perfectly and we were able to focus on having fun while he took care of documenting the day! Friends and family all love our pictures and we absolutely recommend Brooktree Studios to anyone and everyone!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

I had so much fun at your wedding! It was a blast spending the day with you, I can't wait to see you guys again!
    Emma Married on 08/05/2018

Phenomenal!

Robert was absolutely amazing to work with! He did a phenomenal job from beginning to end. We had a small intimate wedding and he captured everything we hoped he would and more. Our bridal party had a blast doing photos with him before the ceremony and our guest raved about how professional he was. Our event wasn't totally structured and we threw random request at him and he never missed a beat. My husband and I look forward to working with him again. And will recommend him to absolutely anyone !

Brooktree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving me a great review! I loved your wedding and I hope you both had a great anniversary last month!
    Emily Y. Married on 06/10/2016

Amazing Photographer!

You can’t ask for better than Brooktree Studios! Oliver is professional, prepared, organized and thorough! You get your photos relatively quickly and the quality is gorgeous. He takes great care in giving you what you’re looking for while still keeping his clear style and vision. I loved working with Oliver and I know you will too!

Brooktree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You guys are amazing, I can't wait to work with you again!