Abby Jean Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

Abby Jean Photography is a wedding photographer based in Rochester, Illinois, just under 15 minutes outside of Springfield. Abby Jean delights in sharing her talents with newlyweds and their loved ones on their special occasions. This photographer takes pride in being able to capture each couple’s beautiful milestone event and the emotions that come along with it.

To safeguard the highlights and details of your celebration, Abby Jean Photography offers an array of services. For extra coverage on your big day, additional hours and the option for a second photographer to join Abby are available. Engagement and boudoir photoshoots can be arranged to preserve the special moments leading up to your wedding. After the images are edited, Abby can send them to you as digital files so that you can easily share them with family and friends.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christina K. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience I could have had!

Abby and her husband are absolutely amazing. They made us so comfortable and we can’t stop looking at our beautiful photos! I would recommend Abby to anyone! She is truly the best wedding photographer.
  • Kortney
    Kortney P. Married on 04/23/2022

Abby was great!

Abby was so fun to work with. She did our engagement photos and our wedding and she always made us feel comfortable even though we don’t like taking photos. Will definitely be booking her for future photography needs!

Abby Jean Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kortney!!!! That makes me so happy that you guys had such a good experience. I would LOVE to help you guys in the future with any photography needs! Thank you so so much for the kind words!
  • Ness
    Ness H. Married on 12/05/2021

The Best Choice!!

If you want a truly fantastic photographer to capture your wedding day; Abby is your girl! Not only is she a spectacular photographer with an artistic eye and mad posing skills, but she also goes above and beyond to jump in and conquer last minute wedding day fiascos such as helping me fix my bridal bouquet!! My husband and I and the entire bridal party were so thankful she was a part of our day, and we are thrilled that her passionate and absolutely lovely art has captured our precious moments forever. Thank you so so much, Abby!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Abby Jean
Abby Jean
Owner

Hi, there! I'd like to introduce the girl behind the lens (My hot husband took this pic LOL). I'm Abby! I pride myself on making my clients feel comfortable and beautiful, while delivering a product that fuels my artistic fire. Photography began as a hobby for me, and now has become a full blown passion project! I would love to be considered for any and all of your photography needs!
A few random facts about me, I have two chihuahua pugs and three pet bunnies. I am a Pepsi fanatic and I am a sucker for thrift shops! Please enjoy my galleries:)

Rochester, Illinois Rochester, IL, 62563

flexible
Location of (Abby Jean Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding