Pam Cooley Photography

Washington, IL View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Pam Cooley Photography is a creative and experienced wedding photography service located in Washington, Illinois. Pam, the owner and head photographer, specializes in capturing the raw connection between two people. Pam Cooley Photography has documented a number of weddings and strives to produce precious heirlooms of a couple’s big day. From the pre-ceremony to the reception, Pam effortlessly captures all the emotional moments including the vows, the first dance, and more. She has experience with shooting in all climates, whether it’s in the snow or on a sunny day. From posed wedding portraits to authentic moments, couples can feel confident in having their big day captured artistically and professionally.

Pam is skilled in both film and natural photography. She takes advantage of her impeccable attention to detail and natural lighting to produce heartfelt images. Her services include wedding portraits, high-res images, travel, digital files, prints, and more. On top of wedding coverage, she can provide a boudoir shoot, an engagement shoot, and more. Other services include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted prints
  • Negatives
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Sarah H. Married on 09/03/2021

The best of the best

ATTENTION BRIDES: Pam was our wedding photographer and we absolutely loved her! Her photos speak for themselves – her eye for beauty and color and posing is out of this world but what I wasn’t expecting when we hired her is how absolutely wonderful she is…I mean she is just a wonderful, fun, honest, friendly human being!

From day one when we had our introductory call, she answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. From our engagement photos to our wedding, she stayed in contact with us so we were never in the dark. Further, on a personal note, we were a COVID couple unfortunately so we had to postpone and reschedule our wedding a year later than originally thought – not only did she make sure she was available for our updated wedding date, she honored her original pricing (which meant so very much to me as I had lost my job!)

On our wedding day, she was on time and her and her assistant (who is her daughter and who is just as awesome as her mom!) were on the go taking pics, mingling and helping me out (literally when I say her daughter helped carry my bridal stuff like shoes and even our drinks to make sure my groom could help me down the hill and so I could pick up my big dress and move around for shots I am not lying…how much I appreciated them going above and beyond with even the little things like that as it is stressful enough being a bride!!)

Our final wedding photos will available soon but the few “teasers” we have received from Pam so far are gorgeous – we are super excited to get the rest of them!!

We loved Pam and her daughter so much that we are going to be hiring them again as soon as we get pregnant for maternity shots (hopefully sooner rather than later) as well as family photos in the future. We feel so lucky we have a photographer that we trust for every future milestone in our lives 

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW GIFTED THIS WOMAN IS. BRIDES IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER, LOOK NO FURTHER. PAM IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 03/14/2020

The best!

Pam did absolutely amazing with our wedding photography! She was an absolute joy to work with, and did amazing with my photo-shy husband. She was a great help in putting together our timeline and helping the group photos run smoothly the day of! We are so incredibly happy with the end product. These are photos we look back on with such happiness. She truly captured the personalities of us as well as our friends and family! Thanks Pam! You're amazing :)
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/19/2019

A Fantastic Experience All Around

Pam has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable. Within minutes of meeting her, you're laughing, smiling, and she's already taking pictures. Her ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and take stunning photos is amazing, and she does such a good job keeping you informed of the process, timeline, and expectations along the way. Having Pam on our team for our wedding was invaluable, and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

43 photos · 11/10/2018
  • Graham & Molly
    24 photos · 09/26/2016

Pollen and Pastry Pollen and Pastry Wedding Florists

I have worked with Pam both as a wedding vendor collaborating on shoots, but also as a bride when she photographed by own wedding this year. Couldn't ask for a better photographer to work with!

DJ4U DJ4U Wedding DJs

Pam Cooley can take some great photos! Her professionalism and attention to detail at every wedding reception we've seen her at makes her one of our favorite photographers in the Peoria area. We suggest her services every chance we get.

Happily Ever After Weddings and Special Events Happily Ever After Weddings and Special Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Pam Cooley for many years now. And with every wedding or photo shoot she does, she amazes me with her talent! She is contstantly pushing herself to give her clients unique images, just as unique as the clients themselves. And to top it all off, she is a blast to work with, and to shoot with. If you are nervous infront of a lens...it wont last long with Pam. Before you know it, you will be laughing and having the time of your life...and that is how great moments are captured! Pam Cooley Photography...a MUST for your wedding day!

Washington Washington, IL, 61571
3092193686
Location of (Pam Cooley Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding