2060 Timberbrook Drive Suite 3, Springfield, IL 62702 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Studio 131 Photography

Anyone with enough money can buy a race car, but that doesn't mean they can win the Daytona 500. So why let just anyone with a fancy camera capture your once in a lifetime memories? We'll show you why there's more to wedding photography than the camera.

Studio 131 Photography partners David P. Blanchette and Steven M. Todd have more than 40 years of combined photographic experience. They have photographed more than 600 weddings and hundreds of family, senior, children's and group portraits, each one uniquely and distinctly different. To see recent examples of our work, click on the galleries our website or call us to arrange a visit to our studio.

At Studio 131 Photography, every wedding is a blank slate. We meet with each couple before the wedding to determine your unique plans, tastes, and style. Then, we custom-tailor our coverage to capture the wedding day exactly as you want it. With our new hourly rate pricing you choose the length of service you need and receive all of the original electronic images the day of your wedding. It's that simple. You always get the photographs you want, in any location you want, with Studio 131.

Follow Studio 131 Photography on

013b3a59607020d8 1431362493137 craggs wedding 2
boston wedding

1 Reviews for Studio 131 Photography

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2007

I was followed all day long. I have two huge albums from the second I arrived to get my hair done untill we danced our last crazy dance at the reception. I also have a beautiful pre-bridal album and a personally designed album of my favorite wedding photos. Thousands of pictures!!! I LOVED the experience. Of every aspect of my wedding, my photos are priceless to me. Steve was my photographer and he, his wonderful wife, and his helpful assistant were able to completely capture every moment of our special day! I would recommend them to everyone I know. The biggest part of my budget went to photos and it was money well spent!! I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Studio 131 Photography Pricing

Studio 131 Photography Price Rates

Studio 131 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 2060 Timberbrook Drive, Suite 3 Springfield, 62702 See on map