ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Normal, Illinois View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

"“The best value for the cost of all of our wedding vendors. We are so excited to see our album!” Kathy and Andrew

NEXT STEP

Visit www.ernstjacobsen.com to view recent weddings, full galleries and to check my Availability.

_____________________________________________________

* Couple's Choice 2018 *

* Couple's Choice 2017 *

* Couple's Choice 2016 *

* Couple's Choice 2015 *

* Bride's Choice 2014 *

* Bride's Choice 2013*

* 2012 WPJA Photojournalist Award *

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Jon
    Jon H. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Ernst is definitely one of the best choices we made for our wedding

Ernst was incredible at our wedding and reception. Easily one of the best decisions we made. He's definitely a very good photographer. Getting the very best out of his subjects and can have a lot of fun along the way. We definitely recommend hiring him.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte M. Married on 08/07/2021

The best vendor choice you will make

This will be a very long and detailed review because we could not have been more thrilled with our decision to hire Ernst. I hope that reading about our experience can help other couples come to a decision they feel confident about.

When I was shopping around for a photographer for my wedding I felt a little overwhelmed. There were many options out there and I know little about photography. After showing a few different galleries to my dad, an amateur photographer, he recommended that I choose Ernst. I am so glad I took his advice.

Ernst was so understanding with the 3 date changes we had due to covid. He did not charge us any fees or penalties.

Ernst's services are worth every penny and more, which is amazing when you consider how competitive his prices are. He worked with us to make a time line that fit our needs exactly. He guided us through the planning of our wedding day photos with ease. He explained the entire process and more. He offered us tips that went above and beyond what we expected that helped to make our day run beautifully.

Ernst showed up early and stayed late. He was so flexible. Even though I ended up being 45 minutes late to our first look, Ernst got us back on schedule while still managing to capture all the photos that we wanted. It was a very hot day, and there was a moment when Ernst dabbed sweat off of someone's forehead with his own sleeve. What dedication to making sure our photos were perfect.

During the ceremony and reception, Ernst seemed like he was everywhere at once. We had about 125 guests at our wedding, and he made sure that everyone was represented in the photos. Every time I saw him, he was taking a photo. He worked hard the entire time. He was accommodating and receptive to suggestions and requests from guests. He was as professional as could be. He was right there for every special moment. Looking through our gallery I see quite a few photos where he captures the same moment from opposite sides, and I am baffled as to how he pulled some of these shots off.

I give Ernst the highest of recommendations. I feel confident that anyone who hires him for their wedding day will be in the best of hands. I have heard that working with a photographer can be stressful sometimes, but in our experience, Ernst was a source of calming and organization. He helped our day run smoothly, helped ease a lot of wedding day stress, and provided us well over a thousand wonderful photos. Thank you so, so, much Ernst.
    Elle Married on 10/17/2020

Our photos are everything we asked for and more.

Ernst captured the unique story of our pandemic wedding, the true emotion of the day, and created perfectly posed moments. We will treasure his work for a lifetime!
    Ernst is a true pleasure to work with. Our sessions felt very natural and we appreciated his keen eye for detail. He is extremely professional. As the only non-guest at a very small wedding, it would have been easy to stick out, but he blended into the day seamlessly.
    We couldn't be happier with our choice of wedding photographer and highly recommend him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1209 N. School Street Normal Normal, Illinois, 61761
Location of (ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY)

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY frequently asked questions

What photography services does ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY include in the starting price?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY include in their most popular wedding package?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offer?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offer?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offer for wedding events?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ERNST JACOBSEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding