Bloomington, IL 61701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Rebecca Campbell Photography

I am wedding photographer serving Central, IL and the Chicagoland area. I am also available for travel. My studio is located in the beautiful, historic city of Pontiac, IL.

I am a firefighter's wife and mother of 4 children. My children are my greatest source of inspiration and they have taught me so much about the way I look at the world through a lens.

My mission is to capture beautiful and quality portraits in a relaxed and candid setting; capturing the essense and personality of each and every client. I want to create real, unforgettable, and honest photography that reflects your life and your relationships with one another.

Follow Rebecca Campbell Photography on

4 Reviews for Rebecca Campbell Photography

1 User photo

Rebecca Campbell Photography 1

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2018

We just received our engagement photos from Rebecca and could not be more pleased with how they turned out. She is so professional and is an expertise in her field. We can’t wait for our wedding day to have her photograph one of the biggest days of our life!

Rebecca Campbell Photography 2

Jessie · Married on 10/01/2016

Rebecca is perhaps the best photographer we have EVER worked with. We knew after she shot our engagement pictures that she was the one for us. She is very professional, courteous and willing to listen to the clients wants and needs. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding! She absolutely went above and beyond our expectations! I would recommend her 1,000 times and then some!

Tina · Married on 08/13/2016

Very professional and great on picture ideas! Also Rebecca is really good on picking scene for both engagement photo and wedding pics! Her same day slideshow is a great bonus of her service package, it is well organized and really lighten the wedding night! Also need to mention her crystal usb drive and high quality photo album! Great experience work with Rebecca! Highly recommend to everyone!

Rebecca Campbell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Bloomington, IL 61701 See on map