903 Cimmeron Dr, Bloomington, IL 61764 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rebecca Campbell Photography

I photograph weddings because I believe every story deserves to be told. I want to give back tangible memories that give daily reminders to my clients for who they love and why they love those people.

I serve all of Central, IL, Northern, IL and the Chicagoland area. I am also available for travel. My studio is located in the beautiful, historic city of Pontiac, IL.

My mission is to capture beautiful and quality portraits in a relaxed and candid setting; capturing the essence and personality of each and every client. I want to create real, unforgettable, and honest photography that reflects your life and your relationships with one another.

To learn more visit my website: www.rebeccacampbellphotography.com

815-780-9098

5 Reviews for Rebecca Campbell Photography

1 User photo

Rebecca Campbell Photography 1

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2018

We just received our engagement photos from Rebecca and could not be more pleased with how they turned out. She is so professional and is an expertise in her field. We can’t wait for our wedding day to have her photograph one of the biggest days of our life!

Rebecca Campbell Photography 2
  • Jessica

Jessica Schopp · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic!

Becky did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! She made us feel so comfortable. She pays attention to detail and I truly feel like she captured every detail of our big day. When I look through my pictures, I can relive my wedding day over and over again.

Jessie · Married on 10/01/2016

Rebecca is perhaps the best photographer we have EVER worked with. We knew after she shot our engagement pictures that she was the one for us. She is very professional, courteous and willing to listen to the clients wants and needs. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding! She absolutely went above and beyond our expectations! I would recommend her 1,000 times and then some!

Rebecca Campbell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings