B.makeup and brow boutique Reviews

B.makeup and brow boutique 3
B.makeup and brow boutique 4
B.makeup and brow boutique 5

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

Danielle was great ! She is extremely professional and offers amazing service ! I will most definitely be going back to see her. I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day after Danielle did my makeup. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist for their wedding or for any beauty/health services!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Molly · Married on 05/14/2016

Danielle and Laura were absolutely wonderful to work with during my wedding a few weeks ago. I really loved how she offered a complimentary trial prior to the wedding. Laura did a great job with the bridal party hair. My bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Danielle and Laura to any bride looking for a professional, experienced makeup artist and hair stylist. Thank you for making my wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Abby · Married on 04/16/2016

B. Boutique was incredible to work with! My bridesmaids and myself have never looked more beautiful. I still can't get over that their trial is free especially considering the caliber of their work. Don't hesitate book them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jazmine · Married on 10/22/2015

Danielle and Laura were my team for wedding hair and make up. From the first appointment, they both made me feel comfortable and relaxed. We discussed what works and what doesn't.. and on the wedding day, they were prompt and very professional. We all had a great time and experience with both of them, including my bridesmaids, mom, and sister in law. Thanks for making everyone look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sam · Married on 09/25/2015

Danielle & her second artist did an amazing job on myself & all my bridesmaids. They were perfectly on schedule & everyone was super happy! I truly felt beautiful on my Wedding day thanks to Danielle!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Danielle was amazing to work with and I couldn't have been happier with the end result! I had originally booked a different makeup artist but wasn't happy with the trial, so about a month before my wedding I decided to try to find someone new. Danielle was prompt in her responses and was able to fit me in for a trial pretty quickly! When the big day came, Danielle did makeup for myself and 5 others, and everyone LOVED how they looked! The makeup was flawless and stayed put the whole night. Can't recommend Danielle enough!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Very professional, highly skilled, prompt communication, nice to work with and amazing final product.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/15/2015

I had Danielle and her team of ladies from B Boutique for my wedding in Providence in August. There were 2 hairstylists and 2 make-up artists and ALL 4 were absolutely amazing. I do not often wear a whole lot of make-up so Danielle was extremely helpful with suggestions and listening to what I wanted. I also had eyelash extensions put on a few days before the wedding and they were outstanding! I didn't have to wear any mascara the whole weekend and I loved them! Patty, my hairstylist was wonderful too. Again, she listened and made changes wherever I asked. She wanted me to be comfortable and paid attention to every detail. All 4 ladies were absolutely amazing, talented, and fun to have around! My bridesmaids were raving about them and kept their numbers for future events. I would book with the ladies at B Boutique ANY DAY and was 100% thrilled with their work!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Lauren and Laura were spectacular!! Everyone, which included mothers, bridesmaids, flower girl and myself, were all very happy with the hair and make-up. Both were able to do what everyone requested. They were very professional and friendly.

Thank you for allowing my special day to go smoothly.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

Danielle was absolutely fabulous. She did my makeup for my wedding as well as my 5 bridesmaids and my mom. We all looked fantastic. I originally saw Danielle's makeup in my cousin's wedding and loved how it was beautiful and elegant, but it also looked natural. If I had to choose over again I would definitely go with Danielle it was a flawless experience from start to finish!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Mary · Married on 06/27/2015

Thank you so much! All the girls love love loved their make up:)

Sent on 07/08/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/20/2015

From the minute I met Danielle, I loved her. Not only is she so fun to spend time with, but she does an amazing job. The complimentary hair and make-up trial felt like a girls night out with my old friends! On our wedding day, she and the girls traveled all the way to Cape Cod, got to the wedding venue right at 8am and got right to business. The venue was an older house and so within 2 minutes of them turning on a blow-dryer and a curling iron the fuse blew. I was feeling stressed because I was getting stressed vibes from the venue coordinator and Danielle stepped right in and (patiently and kindly but firmly) took care of it. She told me not to worry, we'd figure it out - this wasn't something I should worry myself with and that she'd take care of it. And she did! She and the girls did such an amazing job that some of the girls that originally only signed up for hair OR make-up asked if they could have both at the last moment and they accommodated everyone. I think we ended up with 15 girls! AND we still finished before we needed to. Everyone looked and felt absolutely amazing. B. Boutique is the best! We had such a fun time, it was the perfect way to start the best day of my life!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User5198724 · 2+ years ago

I used B Boutique for my wedding make up and had Lauren as my make-up artist. I was so happy with my make up and all my bridesmaids were just as happy! Both make up artists were very professional and personable and made it a great experience! They came right to my house and made the whole morning even more exciting!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/12/2015

Danielle did an amazing job with my makeup on my wedding day. She is attentive, professional, and outgoing. My makeup looked beautiful all night! Thank you for helping to make my wedding amazing!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Danielle and Lauren were wonderful, I loved my makeup the day of the wedding, as did the bridesmaids. Danielle even came back to the house after leaving because I had a mishap with my flash eyelashes. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2015

The makeup artists that came directly to out hotel were on time (maybe even early!!). They were both very professional and provided the most amazing service!! Everyone was happy with their end results!! I would refer all my friends and family!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Everyone looked amazing, and we owe it all to B-Boutique. It was fun, easy, and our makeup looked great the entire day and night. Even the moms, who never wear makeup, looked awesome and natural.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Provided a Wedding Glow" spray tan. Inexpensive, great availability, professional and just the perfect touch of color for the big day.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

I used Danielle and her team for both hair and make up services for my wedding on 10/10/14.

Danielle, Laura and their two assistants did an absolutely fantastic job from start to finish. In the very beginning, I knew Danielle was different than some of the other artists I had contacted. She was the only one who offered complimentary hair and make up trials prior to booking AND only asked for a minimal deposit (as opposed to 50% of total expected services like other vendors!) She and Laura spent a good amount of time with me during the trial- it definitely was not rushed, and they continually asked for my feedback. Danielle was upfront with total costs and travel fees, and after booking I felt that I knew exactly what I was paying for.

Danielle did my eyebrows twice before my wedding (AMAZING shaping, and she even applies concealer afterward so you can get the idea of how they will look without the post-waxing redness). The second time was a few days before my wedding , and also gladly fit me in that day for a secondary consult on my breakout prone skin.

On the day of the wedding, she and her team arrived at our getting ready location on time and prepared. They worked efficiently, but constantly asked for my and my bridesmaids' inputs throughout the process. They didn't leave until they were sure everyone was happy with how they looked (which they were! Everyone commented that they never felt so gorgeous). Danielle uses high end products, including individual false lashes (vs. strips) which I would HIGHLY recommend. Overall, the entire process from booking to wedding day was professional, relaxed and so enjoyable.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Alexandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Danielle and her team did a beautiful job doing the makeup for my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding. They all looked absolutely stunning! Everyone was done up, without looking over done. Danielle was efficient with time and no one was being rushed. She made us all feel very at ease. I would definitely recommend Danielle to any bride!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Meredith · Married on 08/30/2014

Christina was my wedding day artist and she was absolutely amazing! She is a master with makeup and gave me the most gorgeous smokey eyes, flawless airbrush and wow lashes! I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. My sister and mother also absolutely loved their makeup. In additon to her make up skills, she was just such a pleasure to work with - such a kind, sweet, professional artist. I can't speak to any of the other artists at B. Boutique other than Christina but Christina is awesome!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Great job!! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Danielle was great, worked with me to figure out the perfect makeup plan for my wedding day. She was patient as I changed my mind and asked for different things. Everything went so smoothly and she made my day stress free in the beauty department.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

Danielle and Lauren did an amazing job on my makeup and my friends and family at my wedding! Everyone looked gorgeous and we looked like ourselves not overly made up. They were awesome to work with, very upbeat and helpful!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2014

Danielle and her team are amazing! My bridesmaids, mothers, and myself were all so pleased with our makeup! She was very accommodating and easy to work with! I highly recommend her and so happy she was able to make me look flawless on my big day!

Sent on 08/05/2014