Atlantic Mobile Restroom Reviews

Atlantic Mobile Restroom 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend!

What a pleasure it was working with Grant and Atlantic Mobile Restrooms. He is professional, responsive, and just a great guy to work with!

Grant provided restrooms for our 230 guest wedding in August and people are still talking about how beautiful the bathrooms were! People actually posed for pictures with the bathrooms! These bathrooms are nicer than the ones in my house. I will never rent a portapotty again!

I highly recommend Atlantic Mobile Restrooms for your next event.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Atlantic Mobile Restroom 2

chris · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent Choice

We hired Atlantic Mobile Restrooms to provide bathroom facilities for our wedding reception and they were perfect. The delivery and pickup went smoothly, and the bathrooms were perfectly situated to be nonintrusive while still providing easy access for the 200+ guests. The lighting on the bathroom stairs was a nice plus after the sun went down. The bathrooms seemed to be brand new and were nicer than indoor bathrooms. The day after the wedding a friend told us how she walked into the bathroom at one point to find another slightly intoxicated guest standing in front of the mirror remarking “these bathrooms are just so beautiful.”

Sent on 01/21/2019

Mark · Married on 08/31/2016

I couldn't have been more happy with the service and especially the quality of the portable facilities. They were clean and modern and was perfect for our outdoor venue. My guests were asking me for Atlantic's contact information for future outdoor functions.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Garret · Married on 08/28/2016

Grant is the best! Great service and super clean bathrooms.

Sent on 04/07/2017