PO BOX 555, North Reading, MA 01864 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About New England Restrooms Inc

New England Restrooms is a family-owned company dedicated to the portable sanitation needs of its customers. Every customer, whether it be a corporation or a homeowner, receives the same high quality of service. We take the time to thoroughly clean and sanitize our units during onsite servicing. We also commit to environmentally sound practices by using recycled paper and eco-friendly odor control products.

We have extensive experience arranging and providing sanitary products for weddings and many other special events.

Phone: 877-88-FLUSH (877-883-5874)

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for New England Restrooms Inc

• Luke

Luke Gehorsam · Married on 06/17/2019

Very reliable and beautiful facility

Who would have thought our mobile restrooms would be one of the highlights of our wedding? Very well designed and delivered in a timely manner, these facilities felt very upscale and chic. Highly recommended!

- Luke and Becca

Sent on 06/17/2019

Dana · Married on 09/09/2017

On the recommendation of staff at Corinthian Events, we choose New England Restrooms. I'm so glad that we did! Whenever I called, Linda and Lori answered my questions. Plus all the details were clearly spelled out in the contract. The driver wasn't familiar with our venue, but he patiently investigated the best possible location to hook it up. Pick-up was so seamless, we didn't even realize until afterwards. Most importantly, our guests raved about the trailer!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Betsy · Married on 09/06/2014

When my niece decided to get married in my parents back yard we knew we would need outside help with the bathrooms.

I did my homework and wasn't thrilled with the first few I spoke to until I spoke to Linda! This gal knows her stuff and at the same time treats you like family since this is a wonderful family business and you can feel it.

My brother and his wife are the sweetest people and gave the restrooms as a wedding gift! Linda communicated with my sister in law and then.kept me in the loop without a blink.

The son Joey answered all my questions and went over things twice without making me feel like I was asking dumb questions...thank you!

All I can say is thank goodness we had the bathrooms! 96 degrees the day if the wedding and they stayed nice and cool...60 degrees cool and put a smile on all the guests faces when they got to hang in there for a few extra minutes :)

I'm so happy that we choose N.E.Restrooms and Linda and the family! I look forward to our next family event to see you again - Thanks again!!

I would definitely recommend them and have to several coworkers who are having weddings in the near future :)

Sent on 09/22/2014

New England Restrooms Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

• PO BOX 555, PO BOX 555 North Reading, MA, 01864 See on map
    Location of (New England Restrooms Inc)