Baystate Tent and Party

Tewksbury, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Baystate Tent and Party, based in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is a wedding rental service. Since opening in 1984, the team has been committed to helping their clients create celebrations to remember. Their tents are well-suited for couples who want to increase the amount of space at their wedding or to provide cover for outdoor receptions.

As well as outdoor coverings, Baystate Tent also supplies chairs, tables, and linens. The experienced staff works closely with couples to help narrow down the best products for their needs. Some of the tent styles on offer include pole, frame, and sailcloth. Sidewalls can also be supplied, for added warmth and privacy. For the finishing touch to your tent, the team at Baystate Tent and Party can provide dance floors, tables, chairs, and rustic bistro string lights for a romantic feel. Set-up is also available from this business, so you can focus on preparing for the day ahead.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$145

What is the starting price for tables?

$9

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.25

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$288

Michelle P. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Service and Best pricing!

My husband and I would highly recommend Samantha and Baystate Tent to anyone. They stayed on top of our account and made all the changes we needed asap.

Baystate Tent and Party's reply:

We're so glad you had a great experience with us, Michelle! Wishing you and Dan the best!

- Samantha
  • Katharine
    Katharine J. Married on 09/18/2021

Terrific Rental Experience

I am so thrilled with the service we received from Baystate Tent and Party for our wedding. About a month before our wedding we decided to downsize and change venues, moving from an indoor industrial venue to my parent’s backyard. We were able to alter our order and get everything we needed including a 15x30 tent. We added tent sides at the last minute in case of rain and I’m so glad we had them overnight so the tables/chairs didn’t get drenched. The staff we communicated with was excellent and so helpful in getting the right equipment for our new venue. The delivery guys work miracles and are so kind and professional. I was so worried because my parents just had a sprinkler system installed so we couldn’t use spikes and needed the concrete ballasts, somehow they made it up the hill (low incline) and into the backyard. All equipment was great quality and at a reasonable rate. I highly recommend using Baystate for your event rental needs.

Baystate Tent and Party's reply:

Katie - thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate it. Wishing you and Kurt the best!

- Samantha and the Baystate Team

Team

Samantha Knight
Samantha Knight
Event Specialist

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always been fascinated by everything surrounding event planning and special life events. I dressed up and planned weddings for my Barbies, designed wedding dresses on my Nintendo DS, and threw events for my family and friends - no matter the occasion. I adore the process of planning and designing weddings, bridal and baby showers, anniversary parties, and all the special moments in between.

Working at Baystate Tent has allowed me to create relationships with clients and see how they choose to celebrate their love. I would love to be part of your special day!

150 Lorum St Tewksbury, MA, 01876
978-851-2002
978-222-3986

Mon - Fri 9AM-4PM
Location of (Baystate Tent and Party)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding