150 Lorum St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Map · Phone number

imagescav92eh
This photo is of a tent we did for a 100th year Gala event at a golf course.
This photo is one of our large tents on a beautiful golf course for a premier event!
Festival style tents for outdoor vendors.
Festival style tents for outdoor vendors.
We have Bar ware for any event aswell.
We have Bar ware for any event aswell.
We rent all diffrent styles and shapes of moonwalks!  All of our rentals are for the weekend.
We rent all diffrent styles and shapes of moonwalks! All of our rentals are for the weekend.
We have plateware and flatware for rent.
We have plateware and flatware for rent.
gold aluminum chiavari chair
imagescaixipm
imagescapayb6
imagescav92eh

4 Reviews for Baystate Tent and Party

We had a backyard wedding and used Bay State for our tent, tables and chairs. They set up a day before the wedding, in the morning, so we had the whole day to get lights and decorations set before the big day. Very pleased with the service and the quality of the products rented.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Mary Grace · Married on 06/21/2013

At the last minute, we needed to rent speakers for my son's playlist at his June 22nd wedding reception. He was in charge of the music and his computer did not hook up to the existing equipment at the reception site. Baystate had the equipment for rent and delivered it to the reception site for us. Upon getting there and hearing more details about computer, etc, the delivery person decided we needed a simpler system and on his own, decided to drive back from Andover to Tewksbury to retrieve a system that would better fit our needs. He returned, showed all involved how to set it up and then picked it up on Monday. They system worked beautifully and I could not even begin to thank this man enough for helping us out. I only wish I had written his name down so I could remember it for this review. With all that is involved during a wedding weekend, this could have thrown us a real curve if we could not have managed the equipment. I am so impressed by this level of service, I can recommend them 100%.

Sent on 07/03/2013
  • User5169208 · event on: 06/30/2014

This company was very easy to deal with fr my party needs.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Baystate Tent and Party FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 150 Lorum St Tewksbury, 01876 See on map