Artistry by Angelica Reviews

24 | Orlando, FL

24 Reviews for Artistry by Angelica

Betsabet · Married on 12/15/2019

Angelica was absolutely incredible! I've gotten my makeup done by her twice and twice I've been highly impressed! Amazing artistry. Definitely booking again!

Noor · Married on 05/31/2019

Angelica did my engagement party makeup & hair. She did an amazing job. Her customer service and pricing are perfect. Highly recommend her.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 04/03/2019

such talent

I had 5 people for hair and makeup and everyone was delighted with their looks!Would highly recommend!Such a lovely girl and punctual too.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Aracely · Married on 02/16/2019

I completely fell in love with Angelica's work! She is an amazingly talented makeup artist, very professional and has the sweetest personality! I definitely recommend her for any event anyone wants to look glamorous and flawless!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alana · Married on 11/24/2018

Angelica was amazing ! Came to my house for my wedding make up trial was a sweetheart and did an amazing job! Wasn’t thick or too much make up! Was perfect

Sent on 06/11/2018

nancy · Married on 07/08/2018

Angelica it was a pleasure working you, thank you for you patience and time. My sisters and I loved your bubbly personality. Every one at the event had wonderfull things to say about my hair and makeup.

Betsy · Married on 06/30/2018

Angelica work is amazing she did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Definitely will book with her again

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 06/28/2018

Angelica’s work is so amazing! I was honestly so surprised by the outcome. She came to my house, was on time, and was so kind. She’s very talented and i am definitely going to be using her number soon :) 10/10 recommend for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

She’s amazing I felt so beautiful on my wedding day

Sent on 06/26/2018

Mario · Married on 06/16/2018

I wanted to surprise my wife to be with an amazing experience for our wedding day. Due to travel and other Circumstances I was left with the task of hiring a makeup and hair stylist. After asking around a friend recommended Angelica. She was Amazing, a true professional. She walked me through everything and was very flexible with us. I was able to send her the deposit electronically and she exceeded my expectations. My wife loved her makeup and hair but it was more than that. Angelica created an entire experience we never felt rushed and she was so patient. It’s refreshing to deal with a true Pro!! Thanks Angelica, you are the best!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Celeste · Married on 05/30/2018

She is the best there is! I've worked with her several times for different events and I cant say enough about her and her team. Angelica and her staff know their stuff and are always professional and their work is amazing. You will NOT be disappointed when booking with her. She will travel to literally wherever you are! She has amazing response times and always makes sure to get ahold of you if there is ever an issue. Love love love.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Heba · Married on 04/27/2018

My family and I live in Ohio and we had a wedding to attend to in Florida. We reached out to Angelica and she responded to us right away. She drove 3 hours to our hotel, and was on time and very professional! We told her exactly how we wanted our hair and makeup done and she delivered! She was so sweet and patient with us. We absolutely loved our hair and make up, and received so many compliments! If you have an event reach out to Angelica! She will travel to you!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Bertha · Married on 04/14/2018

She was punctual and did a great job. It lasted all day and night after a hot afternoon in Florida.

Leanna · Married on 03/25/2018

I have been following Angelica on social media for years and always loved her work. When my cousin got married, I contacted her and she immediately got back to me. She did my hair and makeup as well as my sisters. We felt like princesses that night !

Sent on 06/01/2018

Noura · Married on 02/04/2018

Angelica made my dream wedding look come true. I was so hesitatant to go with someone I found on Instagram who I haven’t seen their work in person or had a trial with but her confidence is what made me book her instantly with no hesitation. And it turned out to be the best decision I ever made! Just from showing her a couple of pictures of what I had in mind for make up and hair, she had the exact same vision and gave me exactly what I wanted and even better. Everyone complimented my make up, which by the way stayed on perfectly all night! I can’t thank her enough for making me feel like a princess that night.

Areej · Married on 12/19/2017

Anytime I have a big event I always call up Angelica she’s the only mua I trust and also her hairstyles are beautiful as well !

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Angelica is amazing! She made my wedding dreams come true. She even did both of my daughters hair for no added expense. You will not regret booking Angelica for your special day!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ruba · Married on 11/29/2015

I can’t even begin to explain how incredible Angelica was during my wedding day!!! I literally had about 5 trials with make up artists because it was so hard for men to find someone who could work well with my face AND do exactly as I asked. Angelica was so sweet and so talented. I’ve recommended her to anyone and everyone that have asked about wedding make up. And the best part is that I didn’t have to touch up A SINGLE TIME through out the night! Seriously incredible ❤️ Love you! Thanks for making my night so much more special!!!

Linda · Married on 09/16/2012

Angelicas work is great she really took into perspective what you were looking for. And aimed to make it happen. We really were impressed with her ♡

• F

feda · Married on 01/07/2018

I’m so glad I found Angelica! I honestly felt like a million bucks at my wedding. She’s definitely worth every dollar! I highly recommend her to anyone who had a special event coming up. Ps... she did my HAIR and MAKEUP.

• Chelsea

Chelsea N Marley · Getting married on 07/17/2055

Fraudulent

If anyone knows of a better way to reach @artistrybyangelica please let me know. I have called, texted, & instagrammed. We had a set apt this Friday which I took off work for & she cancelled. She has $250 of my money for services she did NOT provide. Just want my money back.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Mahroza

Mahroza Wasi · Married on 12/27/2019

Angelica is a fraud

Artistry by Angelica is a FRAUD. She is quick to take your deposit. She canceled on my sisters wedding the day before her wedding because she said she needed to go to the “ER” and promised to return her deposit yet she never did. We texted her a million times yet she never responded. As you read other reviews, she doesn’t show up. And you lose your deposit. So please think twice before hiring her. I wish I read the reviews earlier before hiring her. I would t be in this mess.

Sent on 04/21/2020

Talana · Married on 02/23/2019

0.8
      1.0

I had requested a make up trial from Angelica about a month ago. She was VERY quick to respond back and we finally reached a point to where she requested a deposit before being able to schedule an appointment for me. The moment I sent over my deposit, I did not hear back from her at all. She posted on her Instagram multiple times since the day I sent the deposit, so when I wrote on one of her photos asking her to respond, she wrote back telling me to direct message her my number again and she’s sorry she had been traveling a lot. Completely understandable, but at this point it’s been 3 weeks and for someone to send a deposit and not hear back, especially a person they’ve never met, it’s a little sketchy. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt and was understanding, so I direct messaged her and once again, she has not responded, and I also texted her telling her I wanted my deposit back. Not very happy at all. I suggest choosing someone else who is reliable if you’re wanting A make up service done.

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Bicky

Bicky · Married on 04/19/2019

0.4
      0.5

I was so excited to work with her after seeing her site, IG account, and reading posts. But I have to agree her professionalism is horrible. To begin with when I inquired about services through email, she said to text her. No problem, we were texting back and forth but she would go MIA. I was constantly following up. When I asked if we could schedule a time to speak, she was busy with clients. Okay not an issue for me. However, she never had time. I asked her again if she could just schedule ten mins any day to speak to me, she agreed. However, the day SHE agreed on, she never called me. What she did do was constantly pressure me to send a payment.She even sent the PayPal request before sending me a contract and reminding me my date was being booked quickly. When I asked her to send the contract, she kept saying she did. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and e-mailed her and asked her to attach the contract since I never got it. She still did not send it, she never called, and she never followed up. I'm paying for a service - not too feel like another number. Best of luck to her but I wouldn't recommend booking her.

Sent on 10/03/2018