Artistic Floral Design Reviews

226 | Schaumburg, IL

226 Reviews for Artistic Floral Design

Rebecca · Married on 10/09/2012

I found Valerie with Artistic Floral Design through luck and the internet. With living in Las Vegas, traveling to Cancun for my wedding and designing and ordering flowers from Artistic Floral Design just outiside of Chicago, you would think it may be a very difficult logistical task. But Valerie was amazing over the phone and email to work with, she saw my vision and executed it perfectly! Amazingly responsive as well! A+ product, business and people, I couldn't be happier. And everyone at the wedding loved the flowers! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2012

Valerie and Artistic Floral Design are amazing!! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect! We have received more compliments on the flowers than anything else for the wedding! Valerie is a dream to work with as a vendor- follows up, has everything scheduled, I didn't have to worry about a thing! Also, Artistic Floral Design does weddings exclusively and does a few weddings a weekend, which is really nice. I highly, highly recommend Artistic Floral Design!

Sent on 11/26/2012

She was great and the flowers that I had were so beautiful. She did a wonderful job in making my day great! It was money well spent

Sent on 12/02/2012

Julie · Married on 08/27/2012

Valerie and her team were so easy to work with and were very quick to respond to my questions. Blue dendrobium Orchids were so hard to find, and Artistic Floral design was able to make exactly what I wanted for my Wedding day. Once I found that they had the Orchids I wanted, we didn't have much time before my wedding. Valerie ensured me that she could get the job done and had my flowers to me (in Florida) with plenty of time before the big day. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Erin · Married on 08/25/2012

Valerie was wonderful! I would highly recommend her floral services to anyone. Our wedding was even more beautiful than we ever could have dreamed. Not knowing a lot about flowers, I left a lot of the work to her and, wow, did she do a great job. Any time I found myself worrying about the colors or the type of flower, Valerie was always available or would promptly call me back. I appreciated her professionalism and organization. She knows what she is doing. Thank you, Valerie, for helping make our wedding such a special and beautiful day!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Catherine · Married on 08/10/2012

valerie is amazing! Not only were my flowers perfect, but they were everything I asked for... Down to the detail. I am so grateful to have had an experience that was so seamless. Things will go wrong on the wedding day, but Valerie was on time, prepared and professional. I am so happy and now I can't wait to see my pictures

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • Mike and Estelle

E · Married on 08/04/2012

Valerie of Artistic Floral Design is awesome. She truly loves her work and it shows. The flowers were breathtaking as I knew they would be. Her attention to detail, creative spirit, and flawless flower designs were the talk of the reception. She was very accommodating and really listened to our vision and what we wanted. She even threw in a couple freebies that were much needed. We are so thankful. She is so professional, full of energy, and a perfectionist. Everything was picture perfect as a result. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to make a big floral impression. We can’t thank Valerie and Artistic Floral Design enough for making our day more special.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Valerie is amazing! She did exactly what I wanted and stayed at a decent rate. The flowers were beautiful and fresh.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Cassie · Married on 06/30/2012

Valerie was amazing to work with! She had done the flowers for my sister's wedding five years ago and I was so happy with hers, I didn't even do any searching for my own wedding. She helped me decide on the designs that went best with our theme. She dropped off everything at the different locations, made sure the church was perfect and brought flowers from the church to add to the reception decor. Not long before the wedding, we realized that we had overestimated the number of guests that we were going to have attend and therefore had extra flowers. Valerie re-did the arrangements, making them more full and adding extra accents around the room so that the money we had already spent would be put to great use. I could not be happier with the service provided for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2012

As a bride that was paying a lot of attention to detail, I was very concerned about finding the perfect florist. Needless to say that Valerie at Artistic Floral Design met all of my expectations, and then exceeded them! We met in her office in Schaumburg, and I brought lots of pictures for her to see my vision. Our bridesmaid dresses were coral, and I wanted the flowers to be a mixture of pink, orange, yellow, and green. I wanted a summer wedding, without too much pink! Valerie was more than willing to work with us on price and helped us ensure that all of our money was used in the most effective way. She was more than accomodating, even changing things around when we ended up not needing one table arrangement - she made mini arrangements for the head table instead, and I loved them! On the day of the wedding, I walked into our reception hall and I was in awe of the beautiful arrangements! They were stunning! She decorated a staircase, made jaw dropping table arrangements, and gorgeous bouqets for us girls! She even left my groom an extra boutineer at his seat because she knew his would be crushed after all of the hugging! Valerie goes above and beyond, and I would highly recommend her for any future bride! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Juan

Juan · Married on 06/23/2012

AFD did awesome work for our wedding, the flowers and arrangements were spectacular. Valerie did a great job in helping us figure out colors and styles and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful arrangements than what we saw on our wedding day. For an additional fee, she will take care of all the setup at the ceremony and reception hall, and it was well worth it! We didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of it all. Valerie's attention to detail and organization skills really shine through and helped make our wedding a smooth and beautiful day.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Alma · Married on 06/23/2012

Oh I loved Valerie!!! She did a awesome job for my wedding.....Love my bouquet and all my flower arrangements I order from her!!! I live in TX so I was so happy and glad when I received my shipment from her everything turned out just right and great!!! Everybody loved my colors and all my flower arrangements. Thank you Valerie from Artistic Floral you did a Awesome Job!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

Valerie, you are absolutely amazing and I can't thank you enough for the outstanding job you did with Liz & Luke's wedding! We received comments from literally everyone on how beautiful the arrangements looked (absolutely everything...from the church, bridesmaids, reception). The way you were able to tie everything together with the ice sculpture was truly an art and Jim and I cannot thank you enough for making our daughter's wedding a truly splendid event. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

LOVED my wedding flowers. Valerie's arrangements looked exactly like the pictures I showed her and she really tried to work with my budget. Everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were and the centerpieces lasted for almost a week after the wedding day! Valerie was great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again if we ever need floral arrangements!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Valerie did an amazing job on my flowers. I absolutely loved the colors, the flowers were in perfect condition, and everyone at my wedding loved the centerpieces. I have nothing bad to say about this company, and i would definately recommend them to anyone.

Allison · Married on 04/07/2012

Valerie is wonderful and extremely talented. If you are looking for STUNNING flowers, go with Valerie! She only does weddings and does 2 weddings a weekend, so she can fully concentrate on your wedding. Our centerpieces were knock-outs and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She has such an eye for matching things and really listened to my vision and made it WAY more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Thank you so much Valerie!!!

Sent on 04/08/2012

patrice · Married on 04/07/2012

The process was easy and the flowers were amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2012

Val was very easy to work with. She had great suggestions for our bouquets and centerpieces and responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and they lasted not only the whole day, but for several days after. I have been in other weddings where my bridesmaid bouquet was wilting by late afternoon and that did not happen with our flowers. We received many compliments from our guests and although I may be biased, I believe that our flowers were among the best, if not THE best, I have ever seen at a wedding (and I have been to dozens of weddings the past 10 years)! Thanks to Val for helping make our wedding day a success.

Sent on 07/31/2012

lisa · Married on 03/03/2012

val was an absolutel doll to work with. she was beyond knowledgeable and patient with me (someone who knew nothing about weddings!). she was open to my ideas which i found other florists weren't at certain points. she didn't care how different or complex my ideas were, she was set on helping me obtain my vision for that day and went out of her way to help in any way she could. on top of that...she would email me little emails just to say hi and check in on me - for no other reason than that she cared. we chose to have val stay onsite for both the ceremony and part of the reception as they took place in the same venue and we needed some of the floral shifted between rooms. she was a great help in not only getting the floral organized but the MEN organized as well at moments. i would recommend her to anyone who wants outstanding design/customer service/therapist at moments during the wedding process! :) she was fabulous and i'm bummed that i don't get to work with her anymore...perhaps i shall have another wedding. hire her...now.
    -lisa mccleave

Michele · Married on 11/24/2011

I bought the large garland for our Thanksgiving Celebration and I have never seen anything like it! It was so beautiful and well crafted my guests were in shock. The quality was impressive and the staff incredibly caring and truly interested in making sure my ordered arrived in time!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Anna · Married on 10/15/2011

Valerie was awesome to work with. Her ideas were great. We had our service and the reception at the same place. Valerie was there to make sure everyone had the right flowers. The rooms looked beautiful, I loved the flowers in my cake. The professionalism was the best, she is such a pleasure to work with. I would definately refer Valerie to friends. All of my guests were telling me how much they loved the flowers/center pieces. She made the table center pieces so that the flowers could be lifted out of the tall vases and taken home.
    Loved all the flowers. Couldn't have made it look so beautiful without Valerie.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 10/08/2011

Our flowers were beautiful. The bouquets were exactly what I imagined they would lood like. The center pieces were beautiful. Valerie does an awesome job.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

Valerie's flowers were everything I could have imagined and more! I would highly recommend artistic floral designs for anyone's wedding! You will be completely happy with your flowers.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Valerie is the most amazing florist! We met with her at her Schaumburg office 3 months before our wedding. She had tons of great ideas, and worked with our budget. She even gave the price quote on the spot. I was really excited after our meeting, but nothing could have prepared me for the beauty that she created on my wedding day! Valerie made gorgeous arrangements down the aisle that she used later on some of the reception tables. This was gorgeous, and a great way to stay on budget! She also worked extremely well with my vendor, and helped get my bridesmaids down the aisle on time. EVERYONE loved our arrangements! We had soooooo many compliments! I wish I could attach some photos! Valerie only does wedding flowers, which is what makes her such an expert. Her attention to detail is amazing! Thank you, Valerie, for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/08/2011
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/23/2011

I could not be happier with the service Valerie provided! All of our flowers were perfect! I did not expect them to be as gorgeous as they were. Everything was done before we arrived at the venue and they hand delivered all of our bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel so that we could do our photos with them before the ceremony. We are still getting compliments on our centerpieces and we actually had some guests taking them because they liked them so much! We still have a centerpiece in our kitchen that looks beautiful and the wedding was about 3 weeks ago!!! Thanks so much for the excellent service!!!

Sent on 08/18/2011