2614 Wall St, McHenry, IL 60050 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About jh Events

jh Events is a premier floral designer and event planning service in McHenry, Illinois. Jennifer Hunt and her team of creative professionals ensure every wedding is one of a kind. They listen carefully to your vision and create an ambiance that’s designed around you. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a grand soiree with hundreds, jh Events will make your event one to remember.

Experience

Jennifer Hunt is a member of the American Institute of Floral Designers and is an Illinois Certified Professional Florist. She has over 30 years of floral design experience, with 20 of those years spent dedicated to weddings. Her expertise makes jh Events a top McHenry florist that is desired by couples all around the local area.

jh Events offers a variety of fresh cuts and floral arrangements for weddings of all styles. Your florist will consult with your wedding planner to create a floral design that compliments the rest of your decor. They also offer a day-of coordination service to help ease the stress of your big day. Your coordinator and florist will work with the vendors of your choosing to create a seamless experience you and your guests will love.

• Wildrose Floral Design
  • Countryside Flower Shop
  • Events By Artful Decor, Inc.
05 18 22 23 35

jh Events 5
  • Paige

Paige Fletcher · Married on 08/17/2019

New favorite local business

I used jh Events & Flowers for my wedding reception & ceremony & they were fantastic! We called them a little over a month from the wedding & they got us in the very next morning to go over what we wanted. Jennifer was so accommodating, even when I ran into her at hobby lobby the week of the wedding! She made great recommendations during planning, was conscience of budget, and a pleasure to talk with! During our meeting she called her vendors to make sure she wasn’t over promising, we really appreciated that! She showed up on time with beautiful arrangements & I hope my husband brings flowers home from them regularly ;) they also have super cute items in their shop!

jh Events 6
    jh Events 7
    jh Events 8
    Sent on 08/29/2019

jh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kid words and beautiful photographs. Love the way your ceremony decorations turned out and they fit perfectly in your setting!! Hope to see both of you soon.
  • Stacy

Stacy Lee · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets!

jh Events & Flowers provided beautiful flowers for our June wedding! We met with Jennifer a couple times to plan the floral arrangements for our big day. I had a beautiful bouquet, my girls had similar but slightly smaller bouquets, and the men had very handsome boutonnieres. The flower crown and petals for my flower girl as well as petals on each of the the tables in the reception hall were perfect! My husband and I rented an arbor and Jennifer's team made it look absolutely gorgeous by draping cloth and adding large floral arrangements to the corners, which were later placed on our head table for the reception. jh Events will provide you with wonderful service and beautiful flowers for a great price!

jh Events 9
    jh Events 10
    jh Events 11
    Sent on 08/03/2019

jh Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to assist with your big day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us and the world!

Audra · Married on 09/22/2018

WONDERFUL choice for wedding floral!

Absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jen with jh Events captured everything I wanted for our wedding flowers. She was easy to work with, pricing is affordable and delivery and set up went flawlessly! I absolutely LOVE my bridal bouquet, Jen hit it out of the park capturing exactly what I was imagining! Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2018

jh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. I can’t wait to see your photographs.

jh Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 35.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor