42w626 pennycress court, Elburn, IL 60119 Map · Phone number

About Busy B's Floral

My name is Bonita, Owner and operator of Busy B's Floral. I specialize in wedding and event floral. I have a strong background in customer service and floral design. My goal is to provide my clients with the best customer service that they deserve and beautiful florals for their big day! I take a lot of pride in my work, and being as helpful as i can be for my customers :)

Follow Busy B's Floral on

Busy B's Floral 6
Busy B's Floral 7

Jeanne · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flowers and experience

Bonita is organized, easy going and talented. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for exactly in my wedding flowers. I showed Bonita one or two pictures from Pinterest and she came with a stunning vision for the wedding. The flowers exceeded anything I could have pictured for our wedding and Bonita couldn’t have been any easier to work with :)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Suzannah

Suzannah Linnekin · Married on 08/17/2019

Bonita is a joy!

Easily the most fun vendor to correspond with, Bonita did an incredible job with our flowers. We got so many compliments on them on the day, from the centerpieces to the garland to the boutonnieres. We had a pretty specific image of what we wanted for our flowers and sent Bonita our vision board- she sent back a VERY DETAILED list of EVERY flower she planned to use and where. We had so much fun looking up all the greens and florals and had zero complaints when the big day came.

100% would recommend to anyone, Bonita was the best.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Busy B's Floral 8
  • Jenn

Jenn Spandiary · Married on 07/20/2019

Book Busy B’s Floral- she will not disappoint!!!

Bonita is amazing!! She is the sweetest person and so easy and flexible to work with! She works with you to stay within your budget. Her attention to detail and design is what sets her apart from others! It was one less thing I didn’t need to stress about because I knew Bonita would exceed my expectations! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day! They were perfect in every way and I had so many compliments on my centerpieces and the bouquets! I would absolutely recommend Busy B’s Floral!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Busy B's Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 42w626 pennycress court Elburn, Illinois, 60119 See on map