42w626 pennycress court, Elburn, IL 60119 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Busy B's Floral

My name is Bonita, Owner and operator of Busy B's Floral. I specialize in wedding and event floral. I have a strong background in customer service and floral design. My goal is to provide my clients with the best customer service that they deserve and beautiful florals for their big day! I take a lot of pride in my work, and being as helpful as i can be for my customers :)

Follow Busy B's Floral on

Busy B's Floral 6
Busy B's Floral 7

Jeanne · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flowers and experience

Bonita is organized, easy going and talented. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for exactly in my wedding flowers. I showed Bonita one or two pictures from Pinterest and she came with a stunning vision for the wedding. The flowers exceeded anything I could have pictured for our wedding and Bonita couldn’t have been any easier to work with :)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Montgomery · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing bouquets that I wish I could keep forever!

Bonita is the sweetest and so awesome to work with. I made my own centerpieces for my wedding, but did not trust myself with the bouquets. Bonita went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. She is so responsive and does her best to get every flower you want, even if it isn't in season. She made two sets of boutonnieres at no extra charge to give me the option because she remembered I wasn't sure about the roses. We ended up using the rose ones, but it was such a sweet gesture to have a backup and proves how thoughtful Bonita is. Bonita is professional, personable, and a hidden gem I found in a bride facebook group through my photographer. I'm so glad I asked for recommendations that day! Thank you so much for the beautiful bouquets Bonita!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Busy B's Floral 8

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

I hired Bonita to create the flowers for my daughters bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. Bonita is so creative, kind and responsive - she was an absolute joy! She listened and brought our sketchy thoughts into the most beautiful reality we could have ever imagined. Thank you Bonita, you are the best!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Award

Busy B's Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Busy B's Floral 1
    Toss bouquet
    Hire Busy B’s and get a free toss bouquet!

• 42w626 pennycress court Elburn, Illinois, 60119 See on map