1355 Paramount Pkwy, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

Joyful & Genuine Images for an Unforgettable Day

Wedding photography is more than just incredible images, it’s an experience and after shooting over 150 weddings, I’ve yet to experience two weddings that are the same. That’s why the first thing I want to do is get to know you and your vision for your wedding. : )

To learn more about RWP, check out our website! (https://rachaelwatsonphotography.com/)

Hi there! I'm Rachael, owner & lead photographer at RWP.

I’m a creative, curious and adventurous soul. A morning person, -Gasp!- and outdoor lover. You can find me reading, sweating it out in the gym or debating the greatest Marvel movie. My rockstar husband and I said I do just 6 years ago so I'm familiar with all the ins and outs of wedding planning as a Bride and as a wedding photographer.

I love wedding photography because I get to capture the love, joy, and excitement of new beginnings. Moments that come and go quickly, but are forever treasured.

Hope to see you soon!

Much Love Friend,

Rachael W.

PS. Did you know we give back to the local community? Learn more here: https://www.rachaelwatsonphotography.com/about

Follow Rachael Watson Photography Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mary Rose Photography
  • Irbaz Photography
  • Good Omen Photography
  • Deanna's Timeless Photography
ashleygarrettwedding 2018 25822 51 740900 158033881754370
ashleygarrettwedding 2018 25822 51 740900 158033881754370
Rachael Watson Photography Inc

13 Reviews for Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

• Emily

Emily F. · Married on 04/10/2021

Incredible

Rachel was amazing! My husband and I decided to get some impromptu photos taken and she was a pleasure to work with. She made us both incredibly comfortable, directed us with poses and our body language. The pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Emily, Ahh! You totally made my day! THANK YOU so much for your review. : ) I loved working with both of you and I'm looking forward to next time!!! -Rachael Watson
  • Chris

Chris L. · Married on 01/06/2021

Rachael is terrific!

Rachael is such a talented photographer! We absolutely loved our engagement and elopement pictures, they're perfect. She's not afraid to run around and get amazing shots, and she has an eye for what looks good as it was happening, meaning we didn't have to worry if she would get a special moment! The direction she gives while taking pictures is also VERY appreciated, it's easy to get overwhelmed or not have any idea what to do, but she does an awesome job of guiding you through it. I could not suggest hiring Rachael enough, you will not be disappointed. We can't wait to have her for our big celebration!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Aww Thank you so much for your review Chris!!! You just made my day. : ) Thank you so much for having me out to shoot your elopement. I had a blast working with you, Sara, and I can't wait till your large wedding celebration next year. : ) Enjoy the adventure. Marriage is awesome!!! -Rachael Watson
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2019

We 100% Recommend Rachael!

I'm an event coordinator at a wedding venue, which is where I met Rachael. She is hands down one of my favorite photographers. Not only is the style of her photography my favorite, she is an amazing human! She put my husband at ease in front of the camera (which isn't easy to do) at both our engagement shoot and day of. She is very flexible and really listens to you and what shots you do or don't want. Her bubbly personality was loved by both us and our family and friends. You can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Kelsey, Awww You totally just made my day! I loved getting to work with you and Luke. I especially loved getting to be there for your first look walking down the aisle. Beautiful. : ) Thank you so much for the review, it means a lot coming from you. : ) I'll see you around!!! - Rachael Watson

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Pricing

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Price Rates

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 1355 Paramount Pkwy Batavia, IL, 60510 See on map
    Location of (Rachael Watson Photography Inc.)

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachael Watson Photography Inc. include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offer?

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offer?

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offer for wedding events?

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rachael Watson Photography Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.