1355 Paramount Pkwy, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

At Rachael Watson Photography we specialize in Engagement and Wedding photography so if you’re newly engaged, you’re in the right place! Photography is something I’ve loved as long as I can remember and I’m so grateful I get to do what I love every day for people like you. My goal and the goal of every photographer at RWP is to creatively and authentically capture your engagement and wedding day.

Our Associate photographers at RWP are people with a passion for photography. They have spent years looking through the lens and love getting to push creative boundaries. Together our teams offer a dynamic partnership and creative workflow. Photographers at RWP are fun, hard-working and will expertly lead you through your wedding day.

To learn more about RWP, check out our website!

Hi there! I'm Rachael, owner & lead photographer at RWP.

I’m a creative, curious and adventurous soul. A morning person, -Gasp!- and outdoor lover. You can find me reading, sweating it out in the gym or debating the greatest Marvel movie. My rockstar husband and I said I do just 3 years ago so I'm familiar with all the ins and outs of wedding planning as a Bride and as a professional wedding photographer.

I love wedding photography because I get to capture the love, joy, and excitement of new beginnings. Moments that come and go quickly, but are forever treasured.

Hope to see you soon!

-Rachael W.

PS. Did you know we give back to the local community? Learn more here: https://www.rachaelwatsonphotography.com/about

Follow Rachael Watson Photography Inc. on

jm 1251
dd9506bf43f3a500 J M 1251
jennifermarcinwedding 2017 20693
Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

10 Reviews for Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 1
Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 2
Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 3
Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 4
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2019

We 100% Recommend Rachael!

I'm an event coordinator at a wedding venue, which is where I met Rachael. She is hands down one of my favorite photographers. Not only is the style of her photography my favorite, she is an amazing human! She put my husband at ease in front of the camera (which isn't easy to do) at both our engagement shoot and day of. She is very flexible and really listens to you and what shots you do or don't want. Her bubbly personality was loved by both us and our family and friends. You can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Kelsey, Awww You totally just made my day! I loved getting to work with you and Luke. I especially loved getting to be there for your first look walking down the aisle. Beautiful. : ) Thank you so much for the review, it means a lot coming from you. : ) I'll see you around!!! - Rachael Watson
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

You need to book Rachael, she is THE BEST!

Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day. If you’re looking for a photographer who truly cares about you & your significant other & wants to capture your day, you NEED to book Rachael!! I was so nervous about every detail & Rachael
    patiently & sweetly answered all my questions. She created an amazing timeline that I used for the basis for my whole day. Rachael has such an enthusiastic and positive attitude, even my now-husband (who doesn’t like getting his picture taken) said that he felt relaxed and at ease when Rachael was taking photos. We got perfect wedding photos that captured our ceremony & reception beautifully. These will be cherished for years to come, thank you Rachael!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 5
    Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 6
    Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 7

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Lizz, Ahh! You totally just made my Monday morning. : ) I loved getting to work with you and Bill. : ) I think my favorite part of your wedding was all the Disney details you two put together. They totally reflected you two as a couple and your guests loved it! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to me and keep in touch! -Rachael Watson
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Rachael is great!

Rachael is outstanding! We are not very comfortable in front of the camera, and were nervous for our engagement session. She is so personable, teaches you her “core poses” to get you feeling good in front of the camera, and is so outgoing. After our engagement photo session, we were feeling great and had no nerves leftover before the wedding about being in front of the camera. Her photos are great, she will take your special requests to make your day your own, and overall she really makes you feel like her friend and comfortable! I would highly recommend her. Everyone in my bridal party loved her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I LOVED getting to work with you, Johnny and your bridal party. : ) What I loved most about your wedding was your first look, there was so much excitement and I love the way the photos turned out. : ) Thank you so much for having me as your wedding photographer! I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter and keep in touch!

-Rachael Watson

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Pricing

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Price Rates

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1355 Paramount Pkwy Batavia, 60510 See on map