1355 Paramount Pkwy, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

At Rachael Watson Photography we specialize in Engagement and Wedding photography so if you're newly engaged, you're in the right place! Photography is something I've loved as long as I can remember and I'm so grateful I get to do what I love everyday for people like you. My goal and the goal of every photographer at RWP, is to creatively and authentically capture your engagement and wedding day.

Our Associate photographers at RWP are people with a passion for photography. They have spent years looking through the lens and love getting to push creative boundaries. Together our teams offer a dynamic partnership and creative workflow. Photographers at RWP are fun, hard working and will expertly lead you through your wedding day.

To learn more about RWP, check out our website!

Hi there! I'm Rachael, owner & lead photographer at RWP.

I'm a creative, curious and adventurous soul. A morning person, -Gasp!- and outdoor lover. You can find me reading, sweating it out in the gym or debating the greatest Marvel movie. My rockstar husband and I said I do just 3 years ago so I'm familiar with all the ins and outs of wedding planning as a Bride and as a professional wedding photographer.

I love wedding photography because I get to capture the love, joy and excitement of new beginnings. Moments that come and go quickly, but are forever treasured.

Hope to see you soon!

-Rachael W.

PS. Did you know we give back to the local community? Learn more here: http://www.rachaelwatsonphotography.com/about-giving-back/

Follow Rachael Watson Photography Inc. on

jm 1251
dd9506bf43f3a500 J M 1251
jennifermarcinwedding 2017 20693
Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

7 Reviews for Rachael Watson Photography Inc.

1 User photo

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Montgomery · Married on 06/15/2019

The best wedding planning decision we made!

Hiring Rachael as our wedding photographer was hands down the best wedding planning decision we made. I fell in love with Rachael's photos and personality as I researched her facebook page and website, but then when we met her in person, there was no doubt in my mind that she was the perfect wedding photographer for us. Rachael is so personable, professional, and genuine, it is easy to feel at ease immediately when you meet her. She was so organized and on top of everything that I had zero stress about pictures. Rachael is creative and up for anything, whether it is getting eaten up by mosquitos and stepping in a creek to get the perfect waterfall engagement shot or standing on the roof of her jeep in the rain to capture our first look, she doesn't hesitate to do what it takes to get the perfect shot.

She worked so well with us, our families and friends, and captured all of the memories that will last a lifetime.

Rachael, I can't thank you enough and am so happy we were lucky enough to work with you.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Rachael Watson Photography Inc. 2

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Day made. : ) Thank you so much Danielle! I absolutely have loved working with you & Evan and I've especially loved all our adventures!!! Thank you so much for having me as your wedding photographer and for trusting my crazy ideas. : ) You two are the best and I wish you all the best as you begin this next chapter together. Much Love Friend, -R Watson

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot recommend Rachael enough! I met with multiple photographers before I found her and she was absolutely perfect! My husband and I were so comfortable at our engagement session (highly recommend) and on our wedding. We are in love with our photos and had trouble picking our favorites. Everyone loves our photos!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your review!!! You and Chris were such a pleasure to work with, your whole day was perfect. : ) Thanks so much for having us as your wedding photography team and congratulations again!!! -Rachael W.

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

We felt comfortable with Rachael from the moment we met her and knew she was the perfect fit for us and our big day. She was responsive and professional, but also made us feel relaxed. We had an unexpected death in the family the week of the wedding and Rachael was considerate and accommodating in the midst of those mixed emotions. Rachael was a HUGE part of our wedding day going so smoothly, making the pre-wedding photos fit within the timeline and getting our crazy families all together afterwards for some extended family photos. I am so impressed and pleased with the photos - we will treasure them forever. Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision and I am so very thankful we found Rachael.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rachael Watson Photography Inc.'s reply:

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Dan were a pleasure to work with, I couldn't be happier for the two of you and wish you all the best as you begin your lives together. :) Thanks again! -Rachael W.

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Pricing

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. Price Rates

Rachael Watson Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1355 Paramount Pkwy Batavia, 60510 See on map