9 Reviews for Busy B's Floral

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
9 Busy B's Floral Reviews

Bonita is absolutely amazing!! She not only created beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and décor for our reception tables but she also went the distance to make us secondary bouquets during the day since we were downtown taking pictures before the ceremony and did not want our flowers in the main bouquets to wilt, all for an extremely affordable price! Our guests were all extremely impressed with our florals and we received many compliments. If you want an amazing florist who cares about every detail you want for your big day, choose Bonita!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonita is AMAZING! I was lost when it came to picking out flowers. Bonita was so sweet and helped me through the decision making process. She was the easiest vendor I worked with and made the flowers stress free! I remembered at the last minute I wanted my grandmother's broch in my bouquet; she told me not to worry and brought her tools to the church and put the broch in! She was so patient and sweet. We got so many compliments on the flowers!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't even begin to express how happy I was with how the flowers turned out for my wedding. I remember walking into my wedding reception and the centerpieces were everything I could have wanted and more. Bonita made the whole process a breeze. She was very accommodating and professional. You can really tell how passionate she is about florals. On the day of the wedding I forgot to tell her that we added another bridesmaid to the wedding party and she was able to create another bouquet for my bridesmaid. I highly recommend choosing Bonita and Busy B's as your wedding florist!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonita took some of our ideas for flowers from pictures and then created the beautiful boquets and arrangements we have ever seen!! She is such a joy to work with and very flexible. She was there wedding day making adjustments and tailoring things we needed. Her prices are very reasonable for what we got. We highly recommend her as an amazing and talented florist!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Using Busy B's Floral for my wedding's floral vendor was the best decision! She was incredibly attentive, professional and flexible. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and she was able to make gorgeous bouquets with very little direction from me. However, they ended up turning out exactly how I imagined. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We talked to a few different florists but there was just something about Bonita that drew me to her. She isn't your big named commercial florist where you're just one on their list and constantly waiting to hear back. She is the full package...she listens to what you want yet isn't afraid to throw in her ideas or expertise (which always made my ideas so much better!), she is very accommodating and I never felt like I was asking too much or as if I was bothering her, she was readibly available, and her pricing was competitive...but beyond doing what many other florists might be able to provide, she added a personal component. I felt like she was a long lost friend and sometimes we talked about other things besides flowers/weddings. That's how I knew that she truly cared about not just my wedding but me. We had our wedding at a golf club and random members were complimenting our gorgeous arrangements. I honestly will miss talking to Bonita and will find reasons in the future to talk to her and use her services again!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Helped us out for our wedding when we were in a tight situation and the flowers were beautiful! Thank you for your last minute help, quick communication and lovely design!

Profile Picture User4375942, 1+ year ago, 20 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonita provided absolutely gorgeous flowers at our wedding. I know nothing about flowers, and had very little ideas about what I wanted, except that we were on a budget. We met with Bonita once or twice, and she was able to get the general ideas of what we wanted for our flowers, and she just took it from there. Our flowers were beautiful. THe bouquets were perfect. My bridal bouquet was especially perfect. My father died several years ago, and I wanted to somehow "include" him in the ceremony, but didn't want it to be noticeable- just something that me and my family knew about. I really couldn't make up my mind how to do that, and it got pushed to the end of the list. Then, on my wedding day, Bonita showed me how she included my dad's birth month flower at the center of my bouquet. Which was so touching and perfect. Bonita is wonderful to work with in every way and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jancey, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I approached Bonita with pathetic colored pencil sketches and ONE PICTURE on Pinterest. I then proceeded to bombard her with totally contradictory ideas for the bouquets and head table flower arrangements. The girl didn't even blink an eye.

She pulled out her design arsenal and showed me images and the names of each flower and plant I was trying to describe. Not only did she know what I was babbling about, but she knew the price ranges for each of the flowers I pointed to in my coveted Pinterest picture. After close to two years of wedding planning, I can't tell you how rare it is to actually have a vendor give you tangible, accurate and inside information on your wedding fantasy that social media helped you dream up. And the best part? She MADE THE FANTASY COME TRUE, ONLY BETTER!

After we met, Bonita sorted through all the information I vomited at her, asked a few clarification questions and then totally ran with it; really, she put all the energy, passion and commitment that you would into a race into my bouquets and the head table - oh my gosh the head table arrangements - there are NO WORDS that do the beauty, ethereal texture, exquisite fragrance and harmonious color of the flowers justice. Not only did Bonita's arrangements EXCEED the super high crazy expectations I had in my head, but the colors and textures matched our hard-to-match theme combining elements of peacock, tarragon bridesmaid dresses, vintage aviation and autumn colors. In fact, Bonita's flowers were KEY in blending all of my abstract ideas together to make the wedding and reception look and feel like something out of a movie. Brides (and grooms) reading this: There is no one more meticulous, hard-working, creative, thoughtful, honest, caring, and simply down-right talented as Bonita in the flower design business.

Profile Picture Karie, 11/14/15, 1 Review