Busy B's Floral Reviews

32 | Elburn, IL

32 Reviews for Busy B's Floral

• Destiny A

Destiny A · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Bonita, you won't regret it!

Bonita is the sweetest, talented, and down to Earth person and the best vendor I worked with during my wedding process. Since day one she was very communicative and sent me a detailed list of the greenery and florals she had in mind for my vision so I could get an idea of what my arrangements would look like. Let me tell you she 100% nailed it bringing my Pinterest wedding flowers vision to life! My mom throughout the whole process thought that flowers were unnecessary if you're trying to stay practical in a smaller wedding budget. After seeing all of my pieces displayed on our head table the morning of the wedding she apologized for giving me so much grief about booking Bonita and that the flowers were so gorgeous and were indeed a necessary detail for a beautiful wedding. I received so many compliments on our flowers and as they hang drying out in my bedroom, they are still beautiful. 2 of my bridesmaids have gotten engaged and I've told them right off the bat to hire Bonita and will continue to do so every chance I get!
    Thank you so much Bonita, you're the best

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Sherril

Sherril Vincent · Married on 09/21/2019

Fabulous florals!

Bonita, the owner of Busy B’s Florals created arrangements for our daughter's wedding that were even more beautiful than the pictures we had given her that were our inspiration, and better than anything we’d seen on Pinterest. The bridal bouquets were absolutely perfect, and our centerpieces of lanterns surrounded by greens and flowers were stunning.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2019

Do not look any further, book bonita!

Bonita was the best vendor I had worked with for my wedding. She is so sweet, kind and truly cares about her clients. She never made me feel like I was bothering her any time I had to call or text her if I had a question or changed my mind on something (and let me tell you, I changed my mind often) I brought an idea to her that I had and it was something she had never done before and she NAILED it. She was so excited to work on our hanging halo of flowers and we received SO many compliments on her work. She truly brought my Pinterest vision board to life. Do not hesitate on booking Bonita, she was a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jeanne · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flowers and experience

Bonita is organized, easy going and talented. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for exactly in my wedding flowers. I showed Bonita one or two pictures from Pinterest and she came with a stunning vision for the wedding. The flowers exceeded anything I could have pictured for our wedding and Bonita couldn’t have been any easier to work with :)

Sent on 06/16/2019

Liz Ellickson · Married on 09/07/2019

One of the best vendors I had the privilege of working with!

Do not hesitate to book Busy B’s! Bonita is truly amazing and so talented. I came across Bonita’s work on Facebook and immediately fell in love with her work. Bonita is so professional and creative. She listens to what you want and works within your budget. I trusted her from the very beginning and she created the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets that I could ever imagine! I wanted boho florals and she gave me just that and more. She even added succulents to my bouquet as well as my 10 bridesmaids that we were able to transplant after the wedding. I had constant communication with Bonita and she was so flexible with changes I wanted to make or things I wanted to add in. She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. Easily one of the best vendors I had the privilege to work with for my wedding! I cannot say thank you enough to you, Bonita... you are the best!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 08/24/2019

Bonita has the flower game down.

I have worked with Bonita in the past and first she is the sweetest person ever. She goes out of her way to make sure you are satisfied and pleased with ever aspect of your flowers. Bonita amazed me with my bouquets, and head table/ ceremony piece for our wedding day in August. She is not only a good friend of mine but she is so much fun and amazing to work with. Her pricing is amazing for the quality and service you receive. I would chose Bonita for any event you needed floral arrangement and bouquets for. Hands down the best of the best.

Bonita you are truly an amazing person.
    Keep up the amazing talented work.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Suzannah

Suzannah Linnekin · Married on 08/17/2019

Bonita is a joy!

Easily the most fun vendor to correspond with, Bonita did an incredible job with our flowers. We got so many compliments on them on the day, from the centerpieces to the garland to the boutonnieres. We had a pretty specific image of what we wanted for our flowers and sent Bonita our vision board- she sent back a VERY DETAILED list of EVERY flower she planned to use and where. We had so much fun looking up all the greens and florals and had zero complaints when the big day came.

100% would recommend to anyone, Bonita was the best.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Spandiary · Married on 07/20/2019

Book Busy B’s Floral- she will not disappoint!!!

Bonita is amazing!! She is the sweetest person and so easy and flexible to work with! She works with you to stay within your budget. Her attention to detail and design is what sets her apart from others! It was one less thing I didn’t need to stress about because I knew Bonita would exceed my expectations! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day! They were perfect in every way and I had so many compliments on my centerpieces and the bouquets! I would absolutely recommend Busy B’s Floral!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Dustin Page · Married on 06/29/2019

Went Above and Beyond

My wife and I spoke with a number of florists in the Chicago area in preparation for our wedding. None communicated as well or were as willing to work with our ideas as Busy B. The arrangements exceeded our expectations and turned out better than the ideas that we had shown Bonita. On the day of the wedding, Bonita made sure that everything went off without a hitch (assisting with pinning boutonnières, setting up and taking down arrangements, etc.). Bonita accommodated our budget and gave us everything that we were looking for. We are thrilled with having chosen Busy B floral

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Montgomery · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing bouquets that I wish I could keep forever!

Bonita is the sweetest and so awesome to work with. I made my own centerpieces for my wedding, but did not trust myself with the bouquets. Bonita went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. She is so responsive and does her best to get every flower you want, even if it isn't in season. She made two sets of boutonnieres at no extra charge to give me the option because she remembered I wasn't sure about the roses. We ended up using the rose ones, but it was such a sweet gesture to have a backup and proves how thoughtful Bonita is. Bonita is professional, personable, and a hidden gem I found in a bride facebook group through my photographer. I'm so glad I asked for recommendations that day! Thank you so much for the beautiful bouquets Bonita!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michele · Married on 06/08/2019

An Absolute Delight to Work With!

Bonita was so wonderful and easy to work with! I sent her the list of arrangements that I wanted, my color scheme, and my Pinterest floral inspiration board and had a detailed quote within a few emails. I feel like she understood exactly what I was looking for and her prices fell right in line with my budget. After finalizing the dress choice for my bridesmaids, I had to change the main tone in my color palette from lavender to mauve. Bonita was able to switch up the flowers in the proposal easily and without any change in the quoted price per arrangement. I was also able to make changes to my floral order up until a couple weeks before the wedding, which I really appreciated as it took longer than expected to finalize the number of tables at my reception. On the day of, all of our flowers turned out even better than I had imagined! So many people commented on how beautiful all of the arrangements were! I could not imagine having a better experience. Book her now!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Busy B's Floral's reply:

Michele,
    Thank you so much for this amazing review :D I loved working on your wedding flowers :) You were such a joy to work with and i'm so happy you went with Busy B's for your wedding flowers :)
  • Melanie

Melanie Bullock · Married on 06/07/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

I knew nothing about flowers and didn't want to hassle with those kinds of decisions for my wedding. I picked a couple photos I liked off Pinterest sent them over and she recreated the photos I sent, which I was not expecting! She was able to match them perfectly, and they were so beautiful. She was so flexible with last minute changes, had great communication, was prompt on the wedding day and did an excellent job. I was very happy with her services!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

I hired Bonita to create the flowers for my daughters bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. Bonita is so creative, kind and responsive - she was an absolute joy! She listened and brought our sketchy thoughts into the most beautiful reality we could have ever imagined. Thank you Bonita, you are the best!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Bonita is a bride’s dream!!!

Seriously go book her before another bride! She took my vision and enhanced it into a beautiful reality. Her bouquets were even better than I could have pictured and her flower arch was STUNNING! Everyone was complimenting how stunning our flowers were, plus they were affordable. Bonita was so kind, easygoing, and flexible!! We love you Bonita! I can’t wait to share the professional pictures once they arrive.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/24/2019

Busy B Floral was a gem to work with--highly recommend Bonita!

The beautiful bouquets and floral pieces Bonita created for our daughter's wedding were not only exactly what we wanted and hoped for, she did it all within our budget! She is creative, thoughtful, responsive and very flexible. I would recommend her highly for any floral need!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2019

Spectacular, Amazing and Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about Bonita. I had a wildflower theme that I was so excited about. From the moment I met Bonita she took my vision to heart and spent so much time helping me make it a reality. The flowers were AMAZING (they made me and my bridesmaids tear up). I had wildflower bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for my center pieces, and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Just take a look at those pictures!

Bonita went above and beyond for me, including a text at close to midnight the day before my wedding where I requested her to bring extra flowers so I could have them in my hair. She of course answered and brought them with her that day. She takes the time to he there for you and provides the most beautiful flowers I have seen. She was so wonderful, and I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Pearl · Married on 04/20/2019

Lilacs and white roses

Busy Bs was referred to us by our wedding planner. Bonita was very responsive (prompt response on emails) and accommodated multiple changes we requested easily. Prices were very reasonable IMHO. Timely delivery and the roses were beautiful. She was able to get our lilacs despite being out of season for our date. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Busy B's Floral's reply:

Laura! Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! Im so glad you were happy with my services, it was such a pleasure to work on your wedding flowers :) The lilacs smelt AMAZING, and you're right...those roses were so pretty :D Thanks again!

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Vendor Ever!

Bonita was the easiest and best vendor to work with for my wedding Jan. 2019. She made our winter woodland wedding vision come to life! I loved everything about my bouquet, bride's maids bouquets, and centerpieces. Not only was she excellent in her work, she communicated well sending me e-mails with responses to my questions and even when I had vendors cancel last minute she went above and beyond to send me words of encouragement by e-mail and assurance that everything will look beautiful for our wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride, family event, or occasion as she puts her heart and soul into her work and creations. Above all, she is a genuine and kind-hearted person who wants the best for the couple.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Brittany Spandiary

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Bonita!

Let’s just take a second to look at how beautiful these flowers are! Choosing to work with Busy B’s Floral Designs and Bonita was hands down one of the BEST decisions we made when wedding planning! Bonita is one of the most talented people I have ever met, and from start to finish she made everything SO fun, stress-free, and memorable. She was able to take my Pinterest print-outs that I brought with to our first meeting, and make them a reality! The floral arrangements she put together for us truly exceeded any and all of my expectations! Honestly, I wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again, and one of the main reasons is so that I could see these beautiful flowers in real life one more time!!

If you’re looking for a florist for your wedding or upcoming event, do yourself a favor, and book Bonita! You won’t regret it!! She goes above and beyond for every single one of her clients, and at the end of it all you really feel like you’ve gained a friend through the planning process!

Thank you again for EVERYTHING, Bonita! You're amazing and I can’t wait to have you create more amazing floral arrangements for me in the future!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Caitlin Pullara · Married on 10/13/2018

HIGHLY recommend!!! :)

1,000% recommend!!! Bonita did a BEAUTIFUL job and was a pleasure to work with through the entire process! Our wedding flowers turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I am so thankful we found her!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jordan · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding!

Bonita was such a delight to work with! I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted for the wedding and she helped me find it! She was so accommodating, responsive, and overall flexible with the process. I couldn't believe how patient she was with me when I'd forget something. On the day of the wedding, she was there setting up until 4pm! Her dedication to making everything exactly how you want it is amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • W

William · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Busy B's was very easy. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Adam · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience with Busy B’s!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Bonita is absolutely amazing!! She not only created beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and décor for our reception tables but she also went the distance to make us secondary bouquets during the day since we were downtown taking pictures before the ceremony and did not want our flowers in the main bouquets to wilt, all for an extremely affordable price! Our guests were all extremely impressed with our florals and we received many compliments. If you want an amazing florist who cares about every detail you want for your big day, choose Bonita!! <3

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2017

Bonita is AMAZING! I was lost when it came to picking out flowers. Bonita was so sweet and helped me through the decision making process. She was the easiest vendor I worked with and made the flowers stress free! I remembered at the last minute I wanted my grandmother's broch in my bouquet; she told me not to worry and brought her tools to the church and put the broch in! She was so patient and sweet. We got so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 06/19/2017