Busy B's Floral Reviews

Busy B's Floral 6
Busy B's Floral 7

Jeanne · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flowers and experience

Bonita is organized, easy going and talented. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for exactly in my wedding flowers. I showed Bonita one or two pictures from Pinterest and she came with a stunning vision for the wedding. The flowers exceeded anything I could have pictured for our wedding and Bonita couldn’t have been any easier to work with :)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Montgomery · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing bouquets that I wish I could keep forever!

Bonita is the sweetest and so awesome to work with. I made my own centerpieces for my wedding, but did not trust myself with the bouquets. Bonita went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. She is so responsive and does her best to get every flower you want, even if it isn't in season. She made two sets of boutonnieres at no extra charge to give me the option because she remembered I wasn't sure about the roses. We ended up using the rose ones, but it was such a sweet gesture to have a backup and proves how thoughtful Bonita is. Bonita is professional, personable, and a hidden gem I found in a bride facebook group through my photographer. I'm so glad I asked for recommendations that day! Thank you so much for the beautiful bouquets Bonita!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Busy B's Floral 8

Michele · Married on 06/08/2019

An Absolute Delight to Work With!

Bonita was so wonderful and easy to work with! I sent her the list of arrangements that I wanted, my color scheme, and my Pinterest floral inspiration board and had a detailed quote within a few emails. I feel like she understood exactly what I was looking for and her prices fell right in line with my budget. After finalizing the dress choice for my bridesmaids, I had to change the main tone in my color palette from lavender to mauve. Bonita was able to switch up the flowers in the proposal easily and without any change in the quoted price per arrangement. I was also able to make changes to my floral order up until a couple weeks before the wedding, which I really appreciated as it took longer than expected to finalize the number of tables at my reception. On the day of, all of our flowers turned out even better than I had imagined! So many people commented on how beautiful all of the arrangements were! I could not imagine having a better experience. Book her now!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Busy B's Floral's reply:

Michele,
    Thank you so much for this amazing review :D I loved working on your wedding flowers :) You were such a joy to work with and i'm so happy you went with Busy B's for your wedding flowers :)
  • Melanie

Melanie Bullock · Married on 06/07/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

I knew nothing about flowers and didn't want to hassle with those kinds of decisions for my wedding. I picked a couple photos I liked off Pinterest sent them over and she recreated the photos I sent, which I was not expecting! She was able to match them perfectly, and they were so beautiful. She was so flexible with last minute changes, had great communication, was prompt on the wedding day and did an excellent job. I was very happy with her services!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

I hired Bonita to create the flowers for my daughters bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. Bonita is so creative, kind and responsive - she was an absolute joy! She listened and brought our sketchy thoughts into the most beautiful reality we could have ever imagined. Thank you Bonita, you are the best!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Bonita is a bride’s dream!!!

Seriously go book her before another bride! She took my vision and enhanced it into a beautiful reality. Her bouquets were even better than I could have pictured and her flower arch was STUNNING! Everyone was complimenting how stunning our flowers were, plus they were affordable. Bonita was so kind, easygoing, and flexible!! We love you Bonita! I can’t wait to share the professional pictures once they arrive.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Busy B's Floral 13
    Busy B's Floral 14
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/24/2019

Busy B Floral was a gem to work with--highly recommend Bonita!

The beautiful bouquets and floral pieces Bonita created for our daughter's wedding were not only exactly what we wanted and hoped for, she did it all within our budget! She is creative, thoughtful, responsive and very flexible. I would recommend her highly for any floral need!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2019

Spectacular, Amazing and Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about Bonita. I had a wildflower theme that I was so excited about. From the moment I met Bonita she took my vision to heart and spent so much time helping me make it a reality. The flowers were AMAZING (they made me and my bridesmaids tear up). I had wildflower bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for my center pieces, and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Just take a look at those pictures!

Bonita went above and beyond for me, including a text at close to midnight the day before my wedding where I requested her to bring extra flowers so I could have them in my hair. She of course answered and brought them with her that day. She takes the time to he there for you and provides the most beautiful flowers I have seen. She was so wonderful, and I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Busy B's Floral 15
    Busy B's Floral 16
    Busy B's Floral 17
  • Laura

Laura Pearl · Married on 04/20/2019

Lilacs and white roses

Busy Bs was referred to us by our wedding planner. Bonita was very responsive (prompt response on emails) and accommodated multiple changes we requested easily. Prices were very reasonable IMHO. Timely delivery and the roses were beautiful. She was able to get our lilacs despite being out of season for our date. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Busy B's Floral 18

Busy B's Floral's reply:

Laura! Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! Im so glad you were happy with my services, it was such a pleasure to work on your wedding flowers :) The lilacs smelt AMAZING, and you're right...those roses were so pretty :D Thanks again!

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Vendor Ever!

Bonita was the easiest and best vendor to work with for my wedding Jan. 2019. She made our winter woodland wedding vision come to life! I loved everything about my bouquet, bride's maids bouquets, and centerpieces. Not only was she excellent in her work, she communicated well sending me e-mails with responses to my questions and even when I had vendors cancel last minute she went above and beyond to send me words of encouragement by e-mail and assurance that everything will look beautiful for our wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride, family event, or occasion as she puts her heart and soul into her work and creations. Above all, she is a genuine and kind-hearted person who wants the best for the couple.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Busy B's Floral 25
    Busy B's Floral 26
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Bonita!

Let’s just take a second to look at how beautiful these flowers are! Choosing to work with Busy B’s Floral Designs and Bonita was hands down one of the BEST decisions we made when wedding planning! Bonita is one of the most talented people I have ever met, and from start to finish she made everything SO fun, stress-free, and memorable. She was able to take my Pinterest print-outs that I brought with to our first meeting, and make them a reality! The floral arrangements she put together for us truly exceeded any and all of my expectations! Honestly, I wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again, and one of the main reasons is so that I could see these beautiful flowers in real life one more time!!

If you’re looking for a florist for your wedding or upcoming event, do yourself a favor, and book Bonita! You won’t regret it!! She goes above and beyond for every single one of her clients, and at the end of it all you really feel like you’ve gained a friend through the planning process!

Thank you again for EVERYTHING, Bonita! You're amazing and I can’t wait to have you create more amazing floral arrangements for me in the future!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Busy B's Floral 27
    Busy B's Floral 28
    Busy B's Floral 29
    Busy B's Floral 30
    Busy B's Floral 31

Caitlin Pullara · Married on 10/13/2018

HIGHLY recommend!!! :)

1,000% recommend!!! Bonita did a BEAUTIFUL job and was a pleasure to work with through the entire process! Our wedding flowers turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I am so thankful we found her!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jordan · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding!

Bonita was such a delight to work with! I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted for the wedding and she helped me find it! She was so accommodating, responsive, and overall flexible with the process. I couldn't believe how patient she was with me when I'd forget something. On the day of the wedding, she was there setting up until 4pm! Her dedication to making everything exactly how you want it is amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • W

William · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Busy B's was very easy. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Adam · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience with Busy B’s!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Bonita is absolutely amazing!! She not only created beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and décor for our reception tables but she also went the distance to make us secondary bouquets during the day since we were downtown taking pictures before the ceremony and did not want our flowers in the main bouquets to wilt, all for an extremely affordable price! Our guests were all extremely impressed with our florals and we received many compliments. If you want an amazing florist who cares about every detail you want for your big day, choose Bonita!! <3

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2017

Bonita is AMAZING! I was lost when it came to picking out flowers. Bonita was so sweet and helped me through the decision making process. She was the easiest vendor I worked with and made the flowers stress free! I remembered at the last minute I wanted my grandmother's broch in my bouquet; she told me not to worry and brought her tools to the church and put the broch in! She was so patient and sweet. We got so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't even begin to express how happy I was with how the flowers turned out for my wedding. I remember walking into my wedding reception and the centerpieces were everything I could have wanted and more. Bonita made the whole process a breeze. She was very accommodating and professional. You can really tell how passionate she is about florals. On the day of the wedding I forgot to tell her that we added another bridesmaid to the wedding party and she was able to create another bouquet for my bridesmaid. I highly recommend choosing Bonita and Busy B's as your wedding florist!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Lynn · Married on 12/03/2016

Bonita took some of our ideas for flowers from pictures and then created the beautiful boquets and arrangements we have ever seen!! She is such a joy to work with and very flexible. She was there wedding day making adjustments and tailoring things we needed. Her prices are very reasonable for what we got. We highly recommend her as an amazing and talented florist!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Abby · Married on 09/03/2016

Using Busy B's Floral for my wedding's floral vendor was the best decision! She was incredibly attentive, professional and flexible. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and she was able to make gorgeous bouquets with very little direction from me. However, they ended up turning out exactly how I imagined. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ashlee · Married on 09/03/2016

We talked to a few different florists but there was just something about Bonita that drew me to her. She isn't your big named commercial florist where you're just one on their list and constantly waiting to hear back. She is the full package...she listens to what you want yet isn't afraid to throw in her ideas or expertise (which always made my ideas so much better!), she is very accommodating and I never felt like I was asking too much or as if I was bothering her, she was readibly available, and her pricing was competitive...but beyond doing what many other florists might be able to provide, she added a personal component. I felt like she was a long lost friend and sometimes we talked about other things besides flowers/weddings. That's how I knew that she truly cared about not just my wedding but me. We had our wedding at a golf club and random members were complimenting our gorgeous arrangements. I honestly will miss talking to Bonita and will find reasons in the future to talk to her and use her services again!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kyle · Married on 06/10/2016

Helped us out for our wedding when we were in a tight situation and the flowers were beautiful! Thank you for your last minute help, quick communication and lovely design!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jancey · Married on 04/02/2016

Bonita provided absolutely gorgeous flowers at our wedding. I know nothing about flowers, and had very little ideas about what I wanted, except that we were on a budget. We met with Bonita once or twice, and she was able to get the general ideas of what we wanted for our flowers, and she just took it from there. Our flowers were beautiful. THe bouquets were perfect. My bridal bouquet was especially perfect. My father died several years ago, and I wanted to somehow "include" him in the ceremony, but didn't want it to be noticeable- just something that me and my family knew about. I really couldn't make up my mind how to do that, and it got pushed to the end of the list. Then, on my wedding day, Bonita showed me how she included my dad's birth month flower at the center of my bouquet. Which was so touching and perfect. Bonita is wonderful to work with in every way and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Karie · Married on 11/14/2015

I approached Bonita with pathetic colored pencil sketches and ONE PICTURE on Pinterest. I then proceeded to bombard her with totally contradictory ideas for the bouquets and head table flower arrangements. The girl didn't even blink an eye.

She pulled out her design arsenal and showed me images and the names of each flower and plant I was trying to describe. Not only did she know what I was babbling about, but she knew the price ranges for each of the flowers I pointed to in my coveted Pinterest picture. After close to two years of wedding planning, I can't tell you how rare it is to actually have a vendor give you tangible, accurate and inside information on your wedding fantasy that social media helped you dream up. And the best part? She MADE THE FANTASY COME TRUE, ONLY BETTER!

After we met, Bonita sorted through all the information I vomited at her, asked a few clarification questions and then totally ran with it; really, she put all the energy, passion and commitment that you would into a race into my bouquets and the head table - oh my gosh the head table arrangements - there are NO WORDS that do the beauty, ethereal texture, exquisite fragrance and harmonious color of the flowers justice. Not only did Bonita's arrangements EXCEED the super high crazy expectations I had in my head, but the colors and textures matched our hard-to-match theme combining elements of peacock, tarragon bridesmaid dresses, vintage aviation and autumn colors. In fact, Bonita's flowers were KEY in blending all of my abstract ideas together to make the wedding and reception look and feel like something out of a movie. Brides (and grooms) reading this: There is no one more meticulous, hard-working, creative, thoughtful, honest, caring, and simply down-right talented as Bonita in the flower design business.

Sent on 04/07/2016