jh Events Reviews

jh Events 5
  • Paige

Paige Fletcher · Married on 08/17/2019

New favorite local business

I used jh Events & Flowers for my wedding reception & ceremony & they were fantastic! We called them a little over a month from the wedding & they got us in the very next morning to go over what we wanted. Jennifer was so accommodating, even when I ran into her at hobby lobby the week of the wedding! She made great recommendations during planning, was conscience of budget, and a pleasure to talk with! During our meeting she called her vendors to make sure she wasn’t over promising, we really appreciated that! She showed up on time with beautiful arrangements & I hope my husband brings flowers home from them regularly ;) they also have super cute items in their shop!

jh Events 6
    jh Events 7
    jh Events 8
    Sent on 08/29/2019

jh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kid words and beautiful photographs. Love the way your ceremony decorations turned out and they fit perfectly in your setting!! Hope to see both of you soon.
  • Stacy

Stacy Lee · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets!

jh Events & Flowers provided beautiful flowers for our June wedding! We met with Jennifer a couple times to plan the floral arrangements for our big day. I had a beautiful bouquet, my girls had similar but slightly smaller bouquets, and the men had very handsome boutonnieres. The flower crown and petals for my flower girl as well as petals on each of the the tables in the reception hall were perfect! My husband and I rented an arbor and Jennifer's team made it look absolutely gorgeous by draping cloth and adding large floral arrangements to the corners, which were later placed on our head table for the reception. jh Events will provide you with wonderful service and beautiful flowers for a great price!

jh Events 9
    jh Events 10
    jh Events 11
    Sent on 08/03/2019

jh Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to assist with your big day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us and the world!

Audra · Married on 09/22/2018

WONDERFUL choice for wedding floral!

Absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jen with jh Events captured everything I wanted for our wedding flowers. She was easy to work with, pricing is affordable and delivery and set up went flawlessly! I absolutely LOVE my bridal bouquet, Jen hit it out of the park capturing exactly what I was imagining! Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2018

jh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. I can’t wait to see your photographs.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing and worry free

JH Events was an amazing florist to work with! Jennifer made the whole planning process so easy and she brought my vision to life. Day of my wedding was so worry free because of her. She worked so well with my other vendors to help make the day so special. Even when we had to move the ceremony venue from outside to inside at the last minute she made the new space so beautiful with the arrangements we had. All of my guests also complimented us on how beautiful all the arrangements and centerpieces were. She's a must for your wedding or event.

jh Events 12
    jh Events 13
    Sent on 12/12/2018

jh Events's reply:

It was such a joy working with you!! It was my pleasure to help with your rehearsal and wedding. Thank you so much for the photograph.

Kandace · Married on 04/07/2018

The flowers were beautiful. They did exactly what I wanted! Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2018

jh Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to help with your big day!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2017

Sit down and talk with Jennifer. Tell her your vision and she will make it come true. I just got married on October 27th and she was so helpful! She gave me every thing I wanted and I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/01/2017

Outstanding!

Working with Jennifer was incredible. Her knowledge of flowers goes way beyond what I would have expected. She understood my vision from the very start and improved on it with her suggestions while keeping to the budget. My only regret was that I didn't also hire her to be my day of coordinator! She ended up helping out with the day's activities when she saw it wasn't being handled. She and her team exceeded all expectations. I would recommend her every time. And hire her to be your day of coordinator! She knows how to get things done while working well with all the guests. Thank you Jennifer! Peggy Loyal

Sent on 01/02/2019

jh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was pleasure to work with you on your special day!! Please let me know when you get your pictures, I would love to see them.