Poonam Creations

• Marry Me Floral
  • Wildrose Floral Design
  • Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

4 Reviews for Poonam Creations

AMAZING! You can expect floral arrangements and wedding decor that is completely customized to your specific vision. Poonam will work with you to make your day absolutely perfect! Every meeting with her was productive and the final product was breathtaking. Several days before the wedding, in order to ensure that one of our many flowers was exactly the right color, Poonam offered to come by our house and show us samples in person. That level of customer service you really only get from an extremely dedicated professional and someone who truly loves what she does. I would recommend Poonam Creations to anyone looking for a detail-oriented decorator and florist, who's work truly speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/06/2014

keal · Married on 09/03/2016

Poonam aunty did an outstanding job with our decoration of the wedding. Although all wedding costs are high, Poonam Creation's prices were more reasonable compared to other decorators for Indian weddings. I would recommend this vendor to others.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sapana · Married on 07/15/2017

Poonam Auntie was amazing! I told her my vision for my wedding and reception and her execution was exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 07/24/2017