Apple Creek Ranch Reviews

4 | Lompoc, CA

4 Reviews for Apple Creek Ranch

Alexandra · Married on 04/25/2015

Apple Creek Ranch was the absolute perfect wedding venue for us!!!!!! Kim and Randall are both amazing, so helpful, and went above and beyond to make the day easy, beautiful, and full of love. The venue is unique in the area for having a spectacular view, several different "spaces" for guests to hang out in, and the ability to BYOB (including liquor). It fit our crowd of 175 really well, and the courtyard reception area offers a little bit of shelter from wind when it gets chilly at night. We rented out the entire house to get ready in, and it created a wonderfully relaxed and communal environment for us before we walked down the aisle. It's also such a beautiful venue, we were able to have a small flower budget and did not need to spend money on any additional decor.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Oh my goodness! What can I say about the happiest, most beautiful place! Apple Creek Ranch is a gem in the santa ynez valley and working with Randall and Frannie was such a delight. If you're looking for a non-traditional location but one that is pristine, gorgeous, elegant with a rustic flair, look no further. Our wedding was special, but it was the backdrop of Apple Creek Ranch--- the gorgeous fields, the barn, and the sweetness of their owners Frannie and Randall who made it all the more unforgettable. A lot of sites require huge site fees, but this one is reasonable and worth what you get in return. I'm not getting married again, but if I did, I would do it there in a heartbeat! The best part is that they rent out the house on the property which is gorgeous. We will be returning for our anniversary no doubt!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Justin · Married on 09/22/2012

From the moment I saw this venue I had goosebumps! It was stunning and Frannie and Randall did so much work over the nine months we planned that the venue only got better and better and more beautiful! We had an amazing weekend and it was wonderful for our wedding party and family to have a safe place to stay. They offered help and advice whenever possible when planning and were easy to get in contact with when last minute questions arose. Very kind and friendly service and a more beautiful wedding than we could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2012

2.2
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

I recently had my wedding at Apple Creek Ranch. While we ended up having the most beautiful wedding, I caution brides and grooms from booking this venue for their wedding. The management has changed since prior reviews. The current management was very difficult to work with; there was a period of 3 months in the midst of our wedding planning when we could not get in contact with anyone from the venue, leading us to finding a second venue as a backup. This is a beautiful property, however there are many gorgeous properties in Santa Ynez Valley with management who I expect are much easier to work with.

Sent on 06/05/2016