Appealing Wedding Bands Reviews

19 | New York, NY

19 Reviews for Appealing Wedding Bands

19 Appealing Wedding Bands Reviews

Absolutely love the wedding band we ordered! Was a little too big so working with them to get it resized.

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Thank you very much! Great communication and customer service. Rings were very nice.

Mary · Married on 07/12/2016

I feel like I got the best bang for my buck. From what I understand they manufacture their rings at NYC diamond district custom made to each order after an order is placed. And I really mean custom because I was able to get a total customization at no additional cost. The rep was very helpful and had great suggestions as to what else we can do with the customization. Their prices are very good. I searched online and checked the retail stores and got a much better price. The quality was great too. Plus they had sooooo many models and styles to choose from. I figured there must be a caveat but there wasn't. I checked out their Facebook (17K likes), Pinterest (5K repins on some models) and BBB (A+) profiles and they were all positive. I guess they are striving to do great service to survive as a small business among giant jewelry retailers. I say give them a chance as you don't have anything to loose with their return policy. I highly recommend them! I really like what I'm wearing every day :)

We love our wedding rings! They are beautiful .We had them customized. Ali was very quick at responding to our questions. Highly recommended!

Athena · Married on 12/11/2014

Ali at Appealing Wedding Bands was fantastic! Communication is very prompt, I had questions regarding my band and Ali gave me a great alternative I wouldn't have thought to ask. Our rings are just beautiful and the engraving is gorgeous. I highly recommend their services.

My wedding bands are beautiful!!! Great price and great quality!!!

• O

Ozkan · Married on 12/17/2013

We were searching for our wedding rings for almost two months until we found appealing w.b. I am very particular about cost to quality analysis and usually reach my decision based on extensive research. So after doing my research I decided to give Appealing WB a call. When I inquired about reducing her ring width from 6mm to 4 mm the representative told me that the rings would cost less to make and they offered a discount unlike many other stores that charge extra for such a customization. I can say with confidence that this site offers high quality rings at best prices. Other thing which impressed me a lot was the variety of his and her wedding rings category they had. Our salesman Ali was very professional and polite.

Ramona · Married on 11/16/2013

My salesman Ali was excellent, he responded to all my emails and questions in a timely manor. My diamond platium wedding bands are gorgeous and I would recommend this store everyone I know....

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2013

I just received my order today. We were skeptical at first about ordering our rings online but Appealing Wedding Bands proved us otherwise. Their prices were great, customer service was excellent and our his & hers set is stunning. Thank you so much AWB. Ali was particularly very helpful. He answered all our questions. Super fast and free 2nd delivery service was a great plus too.

Tim · Married on 06/01/2013

Having searched many different websites for matching wedding bands, I was drawn to appealingweddingbands.com because it had the best prices and widest variety of selection to choose from. I know searching the internet for deals can be scary sometimes (for the record my name is Tim and I live in Dublin Ohio.) When my fiance and I finally made a selection, we were concerned that the sizes were both listed a 6mm (width) though we wanted 6mm his and 4mm hers in that design. To my surprise, Ali responded quickly during the weekend that they could easily customize the sizes we need, and even adjust the price in our favor! How often does that kind of honesty happen these days? So I am really thrilled with this company, a great and honest business and why I'm taking the time to write these words. The rings arrived in fast time, and look just like the picture so 5 out of 5 rating. I wanted to take the time and recognize their excellent service, based on my experience I easily recommend a purchase here. I also recommend you email them with questions if you are trying to make a decision, this greatly helped us decide.

- Tim (Dublin, Ohio)

Anna · Married on 04/13/2013

Excellent customer service! We made a mistake when we placed the order and they corrected it when they called us to confirm our order.

We loved his hers rings. We shopped around and checked everywhere, but appealing wedding bands has the best selection. Now we can't wait for our wedding date!!!

My fianceé and I love our wedding bands. We were both overwhelmed with emotion, they are GORGEOUS!!! This marriage is a dream come true for both of us. We were childhood sweethearts 27 years ago, we were eachothers First Love. Life led us down different paths but little did we know those paths would lead us back to eachother. We are just as much in love now as we were then & now we will live out our lives together as husband & wife. We wanted rings that would be personalized and when Ali said they could be engraved with our names on the outside & have a special msg on the inside we were elated. It was important to my fianceé to have my name displayed on his band, he wants the world to see he belongs to me. :o) Thank you Ali & the staff at Appealing Wedding Bands for helping us make our vision a reality.

Thank you for your customer service. I have never seen such attention to detail and customer friendly staff anywhere before. Thank you for your help on resizing as well. Highly recommended.

Janet · event on: 05/15/2015

We ordered matching wedding gold bands for our 50th anniversary. We got them yesterday and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! They fit right, feel right, good quality and we are so happy with them. Thank you Ali.

Sasha · Married on 08/13/2016

The rings look better in person than the photo, exactly as described, and comfortable to wear. Thanks you for your fantastic customer service.

Saylor · event on: 12/26/2013

Beautiful ring! Customer service was excellent and shipment was on time. The ring was exactly like the picture shown online. Thank you for the wonderful handcrafted product.

Viktor · Married on 08/25/2013

It was the first time ever to buy jewelry on line, i was a bit sceared i had to admit. But it turn out everything perfect, i am from Macedonia and we had our wedding in august. I work overseas and didnt had much time to get ready for the wedding so i decided to buy them on line. I found this web site on google, and we start searching. All of the rings are amazing but we found what we realy looking for. When the rings where ready Mr.Ali send us photo of them, i realize that my ring was not realy what i expected and i had turn it down. But Mr. ali was so profesional that he make sure i get a new one in no time. When we receive the rings we where very happy and exited. But now my ring is a bit big and i will need to send it back for resizing.
    I must say that Mr.Ali is verry profesional and he was always helpful and still he is verry helpful, THANKS MR.ALI. WE LOVE THE RINGS,THEY ARE AMAZING

Roxanne · Married on 06/08/2013

3.5
      3.5

Men's wedding band was not as thick as it was shown in picture but was fine prompt service and good price

The quality of rings were great. We love the rings....only negative thing they never answered my phone calls or returned my call. Otherwise everything was great and we received our rings on time.