18 East 48th Street 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About SuperJeweler.com

SuperJeweler.com is an online jewelry store offering wedding rings, engagement rings and other jewelry. The company was created in 1999 and is dedicated to offering affordable diamonds and gemstones. Buying directly from sources, SuperJeweler.com is also committed to getting diamonds from ethical, conflict-free suppliers. With various gemstones, diamonds, metals and styles to choose from, SuperJeweler.com offers a wide selection of options in ring sizes 3 to 17, meaning you’ll be able to customize your order based on the style you’re looking for. The options available are ideal for people seeking styles ranging from bold and trendy to classic and elegant.

In addition to offering wedding rings, SuperJeweler.com offers various other products and services. The following services are available:

• Cleaning
  • Ring sizing
  • Stone upgrades
  • Gift boxes
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Free personalized engraving for wedding rings
Follow SuperJeweler.com on

34 Reviews for SuperJeweler.com

1 User photo

SuperJeweler.com 1

Tera · Getting married on 12/24/2020

SuperJewelry.com is amazing! Their jewelry is beautiful and excellently made. I received a piece that was a gift for my 19 yr old daughter. It was the mother daughter dove love necklace. My daughter loved it! Being that she's a 19yr old girl, they're hard to please but, she was very pleased and it made me very happy! Thanks for such great products, service, care and attention to your customer's!

Sent on 05/08/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Tera! We're so happy to hear you are happy with your purchase from us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Renee · Married on 10/26/2018

After reading so many awful reviews I was extremely nervous purchasing from here. However, much to my surprise one their customer service was excellent, two was shipping, I literally received my ring about four days sooner then expected, and finally the ring is beautiful. I can't afford much at the moment, but my fiance and I really wanted something to last. So we purchased this ring and much to my surprise even though the diamond is not the best, you could have fooled me, it's my perfect imperfect diamond. Of course you have to have a trained eye lol. I just love it!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    SuperJeweler.com 2

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiance and I purchased our wedding bands from Gold and Diamond Source and we couldn't be happier! From the customer service to the quality - A++!

Sent on 02/15/2018

SuperJeweler.com Pricing

SuperJeweler.com Price Rates

SuperJeweler.com FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• SuperJeweler.com 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • SuperJeweler.com 2
    35% Off All Clearance Items, Every Clearance Category

35% Off Everything In Our Clearance Category.

It really is an amazing selection of Engagement Ring, Bands, Diamond Earrings, Gemstone Items, etc!

Coupon Code: WWClear35