SuperJeweler.com Reviews

34 Reviews for SuperJeweler.com

1 User photo

SuperJeweler.com 1

Tera · Getting married on 12/24/2020

SuperJewelry.com is amazing! Their jewelry is beautiful and excellently made. I received a piece that was a gift for my 19 yr old daughter. It was the mother daughter dove love necklace. My daughter loved it! Being that she's a 19yr old girl, they're hard to please but, she was very pleased and it made me very happy! Thanks for such great products, service, care and attention to your customer's!

Sent on 05/08/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Tera! We're so happy to hear you are happy with your purchase from us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Renee · Married on 10/26/2018

After reading so many awful reviews I was extremely nervous purchasing from here. However, much to my surprise one their customer service was excellent, two was shipping, I literally received my ring about four days sooner then expected, and finally the ring is beautiful. I can't afford much at the moment, but my fiance and I really wanted something to last. So we purchased this ring and much to my surprise even though the diamond is not the best, you could have fooled me, it's my perfect imperfect diamond. Of course you have to have a trained eye lol. I just love it!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    SuperJeweler.com 2

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiance and I purchased our wedding bands from Gold and Diamond Source and we couldn't be happier! From the customer service to the quality - A++!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Louise · Married on 12/25/2017

I received some beautiful earrings from, wedding wire. Love them. And God bless you and thanks for the gift..

Sent on 05/03/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Louise! We're so happy to hear you are pleased with your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Patricia · Married on 12/23/2017

Absolutely beautiful bracelet. Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Patricia! We're so happy to hear you love your bracelet from us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

i really dont know except i would try a party

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Barbara! We're so happy to hear you enjoy our website, SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Very affordable prices with great customer service. I had gotten a gift for my significant other to go with some other jewelery and everything came on time, in perfect condition and was just what I was looking for.

Sent on 01/22/2018

JO-ANNE · Married on 09/08/2017

Excellent customer service and very responsive. My necklace was even more beautiful thank I imagined and it arrived so fast. It is a beautiful piece and such a great value. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 05/08/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Jo-Anne! We're so happy to hear you loved your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Carrie · Married on 08/05/2017

SuperJeweler is amazing! The staff is as friendly as can be, the quality of jewelry is superb, and the site is easy to navigate!

Sent on 07/19/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Carrie! We're so happy to hear you loved your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

amanda · Married on 07/28/2017

Love my ring it was a perfect fit the picture don't do the jewelry any justice highly recommend

Sent on 07/19/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Amanda! We're so happy to hear you love your ring from us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Meredith · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely LOVE SuperJeweler and will always do business with them!! They have my vote anytime of the day.

Sent on 07/06/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Meredith! We're so happy to hear you loved your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Phyllis · Married on 07/07/2017

I absolutely love SuperJeweler and I love my earrings that I got from them. They're not only beautiful. Their prices are great but their jewelry is very well made. Shipping was fast and everyone is very friendly. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Phyllis! We're so happy to hear you loved your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Rebecca · Married on 05/02/2017

I received a bracelet as a gift from this vendor (super jeweler) , very high quality, beautiful amethyst gemstone bracelet. I would purchase from them (superjeweler) and recommend them. Very nice jewelry! i don't know weddingwire, i assume they are affiliated with this business, i have not used them for an event but would be happy to look into them for any services i might need in the future!

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Hi Rebecca! We're so happy to hear you loved your experience with us at SuperJeweler.com! We hope you visit us again soon and when you do, please use code thankyou10 for 10% off!

Nadine · Married on 01/01/2015

I don't think there is anywhere you can get a deal on diamond rings that beats Superjeweler.com. They have all qualities at prices never seen anywhere else. How they do it, who knows ,but they are really pros. They even carry lots of the black diamonds as well as the traditional white ones.
    My feeling is that it is better to have a bigger diamond that you can get for these Superjeweler prices than to be blown away by the fancy decorated mall stores where the prices are sky high.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Diane · Married on 08/02/2014

I ordered bridesmaids and special family gifts, and my wedding band from SuperJeweler. The value was outstanding. The items arrived quickly and were exactly as described and pictured online. They were even able to overnight a replacement wedding band to me when we realized we had left ours at home out of state!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Tracey · Married on 07/13/2014

My ring is stunning and well made. The fit is perfect and the stone is not loose. LOVE it!

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Jondra

Jondra · Married on 09/21/2012

we ordered our bands from this company. The shipping was fast and our rings were beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Dorene · Married on 07/30/2010

They have good quality jewelry, great customer service and selection. I have not purchased but have won several prizes from them..turquoise earrings, heart bracelet and turquoise bead necklace. They are all lovely pieces and seem to be made very well.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Tori · Married on 02/08/2010

I absolutely love the diamond heart infinity bracelet i received! It is so much prettier than in the pictures! It so easy to put on myself as well with how it hooks. Sooo happy with it, it's the nicest jewelry i own! Would definitely buy more in the future! :) A+++

Amy · Married on 12/31/2008

We were able to get a 1/2 ct Princess cut channel band with great cut and clarity for around $300 with a coupon code. I love this ring!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Darlene · Married on 07/17/2008

The customer service is amazing. Everyone is very polite, treat me like I'm their main focus, very friendly. The piece I purchase was stunning, more then I could've imagined. I had no problems at all requesting the item. Shipment was relatively quick & I was extremely pleased with the service and quality of the gorgeous bracelet I received.

alan · Married on 01/03/2018

I bought a 1/2 carat diamond solitaire. I knew it wasn't the best diamond, but it looks amazing ! Great Stuff !

Sent on 12/25/2017

SuperJeweler.com's reply:

Thank you for shopping with us! So happy to hear you love your ring! Please use code THANKYOU10 to receive 10% off your purchase the next time you shop with us!

Rania · Married on 10/04/2009

Excellent service and my item arrived on time.

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • F

Foxdammit · Married on 10/28/2003

I bought our wedding bands from SuperJeweler.com way back in 2003. Anyway i was looking around on reviews of them as I wanted to buy a diamond tennis bracelet or diamond stud earrings this Christmas. I also bought a few fashion items from them over the years.
    To me, SuperJeweler is a good website for good deals.

Sent on 10/23/2013