Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

14 | Bloomsburg, PA

14 Reviews for Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2017

Angelica helped us with day of coordination and she was absolutely amazing. She met with me prior to the event and reached out to all of my vendors to confirm with them, which was lifesaving. She also helped organize everything for the rehearsal dinner and helped us figure out timing for the wedding day. Lastly, she decorated our entire reception space, as we had a lot of DIY decorations. She worked extremely well with the wedding coordinator from the venue we used and really helped us out with anything we needed. She was so amazing that some of our guests actually asked for her information when planning their wedding!

Kylie · Married on 06/10/2017

Angelica was great to work with! We hired her for day of coordinating and she was there to support us and provide her expertise as we needed. Went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted.

Shannon · Married on 10/23/2016

Not only am I a “Type A-er” bound to stress out over day-of details, but I was stationed in Japan for the entirety of my engagement. Hiring a wedding coordinator/planner was therefore a MUST on my wedding priority list. Angelica thankfully agreed to fulfill this need for me. From our first intercontinental skype session on day one, to the never-ending spur of the moment text messages (14 hours apart), until the end of the reception, Angelica was there for me. She always, willing and positively, offered unbiased, unemotional advice on vendors, decorations and off-the-wall ideas…she even coordinated a consolidate vendor meet-n-greet day after I returned from overseas to ease my mind and catch up on the finite details. Finally, she ensured my vision came together and the reception ran smoothly, I definitely recommend her services to others, especially “Type A-ers” who think they can do it all themselves…because ultimately when your family, friends, and vendors are driving you nuts…Angelia will be there to fill in the gaps.

Tyler · Married on 10/01/2016

Angelica really kept the stress level to a minimum and helped keep us and our family on track and on schedule with everything that needed to be done.

Very knowledgeable and helpful with finding vendors and getting them to work together.

I highly recommend her and her services!

We hired Angelica for the day of our wedding. Throughout the planning process, she was more than willing to offer advice and answer questions. On the day of she organized everything to ensure that the whole day went smoothly. I felt completely stress-free on my wedding day because she was able to accomplish what we planned and calmly handle any last minute changes. She even added cute touches, such as decorating our s'mores station. She went above and beyond our expectations and we are truly grateful for her services. Definitely hire her if you are looking for efficiency, professionalism, and a stress-free wedding day!

Terri · Married on 09/24/2016

My daughter and I (mostly my daughter) had already planned her wedding details by the time we hired Angelica. But my husband and I were worried. We wanted that day to go smoothly. We wanted to hire someone who would be behind the scenes making sure everything went as planned so we could relax and enjoy our daughter’s special day.

We hired Angelica as a day of event coordinator and we’re so glad we did. There were literally no issues that day. It was stress free and SO much fun! She's exactly the type of person you want on your side on your big day: sweet, kind, and organized. My husband and I would definitely recommend Angelica - just be sure to book her before someone else does!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Angelica was super helpful during our planning process. She was there on the day of to wrangle the vendors and do anything that we needed! She was also able to help with local recommendations as we were from out of the area. We did a pizza party rehearsal dinner and she provided us awesome recommendations that saved the day. We also had a snag with our DJ and she was able to recommend a new one. All of our vendors had worked together before so it was great that they all had an awesome relationship! Thanks again so much for your help!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Great working with Angelica - she did a great job arranging all of our flowers and, when rain forced the ceremony inside, she did a fantastic job with some tulle and leftover flowers creating a beautiful ceremony backdrop. Money well spent - it was nice to have a "go-to" person on wedding day and knowing things were taken care of.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you! I wish you many years of happiness!

It was wonderful working with Angelica. She had excellent insight and advice on the wedding planning process. My wedding day was beautiful thanks to her! Truly thankful Angelica Waltman Events!

Diane · Married on 05/21/2016

Angelica was wonderful to work with! She is extremely friendly and creative! She helped keep me organized and stayed on top of me and my checklist! The way she set up for our reception I couldn't have done it the way she did! Having a wedding planner keeps your wedding day stress free! She was such a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her to anyone!

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Angelica for day-off wedding planning services. We were very happy with her professionalism. She came to our rehearsal to run through the ceremony along side of the officiant, and was very helpful in answering all the questions we had. The day of ran so smoothly because she followed the timeline she created. We highly recommend her to assist you with the planning of you big day!

Brooke · Married on 10/04/2015

Angelica was great. Very helpful and talented. Also very friendly. Would def recommend her!

Very creative and easy to work with

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

I don't know where to begin.....Angelica was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I am originally from the area but have lived in Colorado for the past 12 years. My fiancé and I wanted to get married in the area but didn't want to put all the pressure on my family to do the planning. No worries Angelica took care of everything!!! She went above and beyond what we expected. She helped us with all of our vendors, since we don't live in the area this was exactly what we needed. Not only did she find us a unique venue that totally fit our personalities but helped us with the florist, bartending service, caterer, hotel reservations, transportation, photographer and much more. For a year Angelica answered every question I had(which was a lot!) She checked in with me and kept me calm organized and on track so as not to be overwhelmed, and was nothing short of amazing on my wedding day!! She really went out of her way to make sure that everything was taken care of our and our minds were focused on the most important part.....getting married. I can not begin to express our gratitude and thanks. Angelica was FABULOUS to work with. Do yourself a favor and avoid the stress....have Angelica plan your event!!