Andrea Tomasi Music Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Mary Married on 09/15/2018
    Andrea has the voice of an angel - when I first heard her recording of "I Will" on her website, I cried, and knew I wanted to have her sing it at our wedding. It was perfect. Andrea was wonderful to work with, flexible, and so immensely talented. She was recommended to us by our wedding officiant, and I'm so grateful she was able to share her lovely voice to add to our special day. I highly recommend Andrea.
    Amber Married on 05/26/2018
    Andrea was fantastic! She made the process of choosing a song easy and was very flexible. We had our ceremony at Cathedral Park and everyone was able to hear her beautiful voice and the music. So many of our guests loved the music and thought it was a great personal touch. Music was a difficult thing to plan in our wedding and she made the process painless and easy. Thank you 1000x
    Katie Married on 09/03/2017
    Andrea and her guitar accompanist performed three songs during our wedding ceremony. Two of them they had to learn - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (the Israel Kamakawiwoole version) and "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne. They freakin' nailed it! It was so, so, SOOOO incredibly beautiful that numerous guests asked who she was and said that they'd gotten goosebumps listening to her warm, comforting, lyrical voice.

The best compliment from the wedding was from my now spouse. She did NOT want to hire live music for our wedding - so our compromise was to have Andrea for the ceremony and a DJ for the rest. Well, after the wedding had ended and we were leaving, she said, "You were right. We should have hired her for the whole thing. She was phenomenal!"

I'd also like to add that in addition to being an amazing vocalist, Andrea brings a calm and extremely kind personality to an otherwise stressful time. She was so easy to talk to and meet up with.
    Susan Married on 08/19/2017
    I just hired Andrea Tomasi for my upcoming wedding in late August. I had met with several singers but there was something very unusual about the quality of her voice and just loved listening to her and picking out two special songs for our Jewish ceremony. As Andrea has performed at other Jewish weddings and can sing in Hebrew that was a huge plus. I can't wait to hear her on our wedding day.
    Sasha Married on 06/17/2017
    I recently gave a bridal shower for my daughter and wanted a singer at our event to add a lovely touch for the intimate gathering. We were over the moon to work with Andrea Tomasi. She wrote a poem and put it to music. Her voice is simply gorgeous and I will use her again. Can't say how delightful and magical it was to work with her.
    Steve Married on 06/04/2017
    it's been 5 days since our ceremony, and we're still on a cloud, thanks in no small part to Andrea. Her extraordinary voice, amazing range and perfectly-pitched emotion set the perfect tone for our processional and the additional ceremonial pieces she sang, and the special song she learned and sang during the reception, a gift from my wife to I, left no dry eyes in the house. A quick study with endless patience, creativity and deep soulfulness, Andrea set and carried a mood for our special day that made every other aspect of our wedding sweeter and more meaningful. Could not recommend her more highly.
    Susan Married on 06/04/2017
    Andrea Tomasi sang at our wedding in Warren, Vermont. She has the voice of an angel and her singing added such a beautiful moment to our ceremony. Unforgettable. I highly recommend this talented young singer.
    Marian Married on 05/27/2017
    I hired Andrea for my wedding the end of May this year. A beautiful soprano. We picked out together 2 special songs for my ceremony. I wanted one song in Spanish since my husband was from Peru (big surprise) and I wanted the other song to be something that was close to my heart and shared my love for our special day. Andrea was so helpful and as she was preparing the music and shared her process and nuances with her versatile voice style. We also hired a violinist to accompany her. I am still hearing from family and friends how moved they were by her amazing voice, presence and singing expertise. Without doubt would hire her again in a heartbeat.
    Heather Married on 04/11/2017
    Andrea’s voice is simply angelic. At our small ceremony last year, her rendition of “I Will” blew everyone away. It was exactly what we wanted for our intimate gathering.