Los Angeles, CA 90012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Classical Guitarist Cameron O'Connor

Hi! I've been dedicated to providing the highest-quality music at Los Angeles' private events for more than a decade, and I'd like to help you with yours. I specialize in weddings, and am happy to arrange any and all pop/rock songs into something which lends itself to the atmosphere you're looking for.

I've been working with some of Los Angeles' top classical musicians for twelve years, and play regularly in duos and trios with cellists, violinists, flutists, and other guitarists.

About me: A Juilliard-trained guitarist. Former positions include those at CSUB and the University of Southern California, Please refer to my Yelp page above for reviews.

You can reach me at

4 Reviews for Classical Guitarist Cameron O'Connor

1 User photo

Classical Guitarist Cameron O'Connor 1

Anne · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with the wonderful contribution that Cameron made to our rose garden wedding this past July in La Canada-Flintridge, California! We were in contact with Cameron for a few months before the wedding, and he was extremely helpful during every step of the process. He very kindly prepared beautiful arrangements of several songs that were meaningful to us, and he also played numerous classical and pop songs from his stellar repertoire list. His performances during our wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and cocktail hour were flawless. Numerous guests made comments about how excellent our musician was, and we would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering hiring a classical guitarist for their wedding or other special event-- he is absolutely the best! Cameron was extremely professional, flexible, responsive, and very easy to work with, and his prices were extremely reasonable and his quality of musicianship and service excellent. Thank you, Cameron, for contributing such beautiful music to our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Classical Guitarist Cameron O'Connor 2

Becky · Married on 10/22/2016

We were incredibly fortunate to have Cameron provide the music for our wedding ceremony - he was amazing! We selected a mix of classical and contemporary arrangements, and the music set the perfect tone for our wedding. Cameron could not have been more accommodating or professional; I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/31/2014

Cameron performed brilliantly and his musicianship was on display for all of our guests. His professionalism was much appreciated, from his early coordination and prompt email communication to the ease and no-fuss manner with which he blended into the details of our ceremony. He did a fantastic job arranging and performing a meaningful song for me and my wife, and he really made our event special.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Classical Guitarist Cameron O'Connor FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Violin

• Los Angeles, 90012 See on map
    8054045545 (Other Phone Number)
    8054045545 (Fax Number)