AmberLee Makeup Reviews

16 | Phoenix, AZ

16 Reviews for AmberLee Makeup

I used AmberLee Makeup for my engagement photos, boudoir photos, and my wedding day! My makeup was fabulous for all of the events and I received a lot of compliments! Amber is relaxed and easy to work with and is just a sincerely nice person! The airbrushing looks fabulous in person and in pictures and lasts all day. She made all my bridesmaids and my mother look beautiful for my wedding and spent extra time on me making sure I was the perfect bride. I highly recommend her for any photo shoot or wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2013

She is AMAZING!!! If you want to look completely flawless, this is the girl for you. Stop looking and BOOK HER!!! I had quite a few people who needed to get ready, we started to run a little behind, but Amber kept her cool and worked non-stop to get everyone ready. She was wonderful! My family is still talking about how great everyone's make-up looked. Even my mother (who NEVER wears make-up) wants an airbrush gun because she loved the way she looked. I want to get my make-up done again by her just because! She is awesome and she is the first name I think of when someone is looking for a make-up artist.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

AmberLee did my makeup, 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-laws makeup. She came to our venue and set up in our villa. Her and her assistant Feda were great to work with! All of my bridesmaids were raving about their makeup and my makeup stayed put for at least 12 hours. Didn't have to worry about it one bit!

Sent on 04/19/2013

tiffany · Married on 02/08/2013

Amber was such an awesome person to work with. She completely saved me after my original makeup artist cancelled. Everything happens for a reason, right?! I could not have been happier with my makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with, and she has some serious makeup skills! I LOVED my makeup and so did my bridesmaids. We all felt so beautiful on the big day. I can't say enough nice things about working with Amber. Thank you AmberLee Makeup!

Sent on 02/24/2013
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 11/01/2012

Amber did mine, 3 of my bridesmaids, my mother in law, and my mother's make-up and everyone look beautiful! Not too overdone just right. She was quick and efficient and I am very glad I decided to go with the airbrush make-up. Everyone commented on my make-up and it even stayed through until the next day (and I have very oily skin and there was not a trace of oil the following day!) Fantastic job!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

My hairstylist recommended I get in touch with Amber for my wedding makeup and I am so glad she did!
    I went for my trial on the day I was having my engagement photo session. Amber does airbrush foundation. If you have never tried it, I highly recommend it! She matched my skin tone perfectly and the finish is flawless, glowy and beautiful. We worked out how I wanted to look on the wedding day. After we had that figured out she changed my makeup so it would look different in our engagement pics and our wedding pics.

The night of our engagement session was hot!!!! And I forgot a mirror! I kept saying to my fiance and my photographer that "I must be shiny. My makeup must have melted off!" When we got home that night and I looked in the mirror the makeup was still almost perfect 8 hours and 105 degrees later. I knew I was in good hands for the wedding day!

On the wedding day, Amber showed up on time and ready to go. I had some girls decide to join me while getting ready that were not originally scheduled to be there. They wanted their makeup done too. She took it all in stride (even though she was a little seasick because we were on a boat). There was a lot going on there and I was quite stressed because things were not really going the way they were supposed to go. But Amber kept me on task and finished me in time and everything was perfect. She got the rest of the girls done and everyone was beautiful and ready on time.

I haven't gotten my wedding pics back yet, but I am confident my makeup will look as great as it did in my engagement pics.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2011

Amber was great all the way from the trial to the day of the wedding. Amber came to me for the trial and wrote all the details down so she was prepared for the wedding day. She even went the extra mile to get me lip liner, lipstick, and gloss in the color she used for the wedding (I just paid her for the items when she arrived). Three others had their makeup done by her and we were all satisfied. I would definitely use her again in the future if I need professional makeup. Thanks again Amber! :)

Sent on 11/23/2011
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/06/2011

Amberlee is an amazingly talented makeup artist. I knew I wanted to get my makeup done for my wedding, but I was also thinking of getting myself spruced up for some boudoir shots. Amberlee was FANTASTIC to work with! She came to my house for the trial run/ boudoir shots. And made me beautiful! Obviously, my makeup for my wedding was not the same as for the boudoir. But we did the trial run first and then she kicked it up for the va va voom look I was craving. I have had my makeup done professionally before but never like this! Her airbrushing was precise and my eyes sparkled. She came early for my wedding and did my makeup as well as my sisters. All of us were gorgeous! This girl knows what she is doing! I recommend her to anyone/ everyone that wants to feel beautiful for their special day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my makeup in all of the pictures! I recommend her to everyone! Do it- You won’t regret it! Thanks Amberlee!!!

-Amber-Leigh S.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Grace · Married on 07/30/2011

I met Amber at the Phoenix Bridal Fashion Show and decided, after a consultation, to go with her as my makeup artist for my wedding. It was the best decision I made during the whole wedding planning process! Amber is not only an amazing makeup artist but is very detailed and creative. I absolutely loved the professional products she used and am so impressed with her techniques and abilities. She was very professional the entire time and made sure every single one of us looked absolutely flawless & gorgeous! I would recommend her to everyone, for any occassion and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Katie · Married on 05/21/2011

When planning my wedding specifics I had no intention of getting my makeup done. However after my experience with Amber I would highly recommend it to future brides. She was very easy to talk to and she knew a lot about what she was doing. I had so much fun getting pampered and when she was finished I looked absolutely gorgeous. Amber is so accommodating and she could make anyone look flawless. Her range of abilities is outstanding. She is the best and all of her makeup and tools are of the highest quality. She also explains her actions as she works so there are no surprises and she has a steady gentle hand especially when working around the eyes. She truly made my wedding day beautiful. Thanks!!
    -Katie

Sent on 06/06/2011

Keri · Married on 05/21/2011

We were running late ourselves. It seems that planning to be completely ready 1 hour before your big event will give a cushion for unforseen delays. Thanks to Amber, so nice to be pampered!!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Leah · Married on 03/11/2011

I met Amber at the Phoenix bridal expo and met her for a consultation. I LOVED the way she made me look! Amber was professional and very personable. Because she was reasonable, I could afford to have her do my make up for my engagement photos as well as my wedding. My bridemaids, mother and mother-in-law loved the way they looked too! I had never had my make up professionally done but I'm so happy I did, the photographs turned out beautiful, I really looked like a model! I will definately work with her again, I highly recommend Amber!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Shamady · Married on 05/02/2009

Amber was amazing... I got married 3 years ago and now that my sister in law is getting married she is the first person I thought of to do all our makeup. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Amber was amazing from start to finish. It was clear that her first priority was to ensure that I was excited about my makeup and loved everything about it. She truly made me my most beautiful self on my wedding day. In addition, she is a lovely person to work with and was prompt and professional. My makeup stayed on all night and looked gorgeous in the photos. She was able to easily accommodate a large wedding party without any trouble. Everyone was beyond happy with their makeup – including my 80 year old grandmother! I wish I could have Amber do my look everyday!

Sent on 02/20/2014

windi · Married on 01/15/2011

I got married at the beginning of the year and was so impressed with Amberlee makeup. I was referred by someone at church and was so glad I called. She came to my house where I was getting ready to set up and got me going promptly and professionally. I had everyone watching as she did my makeup and they were in awe on how great it looked. She got my makeup done in less than an hour and I felt like a princess. I had so many compliments on my makeup it was amazing. Thank you Amberlee makeup for making my special day so perfect! I am referring her to all my friends and family that have special occasions, baby showers, weddings, anniversaries, and dances! I have handed out at least 10 business cards and other people who see my wedding pictures ask me who did my make up and I tell them Amberlee makeup. And, that gets their interest. Thanks again for everything Amberlee makeup!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2012

Amber Lee did a fantastic job on my makeup, my 4 bridesmaid and my mother and grandmother! Everyone looked really beautiful and still felt like themselves, not too made up. And the makeup lasted forever! My sisters went to sleep with their makeup on, and woke up just the same! We are all criers and the makeup did really well through that too. I would definitely recommend Amber, the venue loved our looks so much, they put her as their preferred makeup artist!

Sent on 02/19/2012