43 Reviews for Amante Weddings

Highlight Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
43 Amante Weddings Reviews

Charles was extremely professional and was easily able to maneuver around the photographer! Booking him was easy and completely painless. I felt awkward like I needed to be posing and doing things for the video but quickly forgot with the hustle and bustle going on. I can't wait to see the footage he shot at my wedding!

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Your wedding video is by far one of the most important aspects of your wedding day. This is what you will have forever to cherish and look back on to remember all the special moments that do go by so fast. Charles captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding day and gave us a great deal with the photo booth! My husband and I will cherish these moments forever and we're so grateful we chose Charles. Everyone in our wedding party and our families really liked Charles and raved about how great he was. You will not regret your choice!

Profile Picture User5615336, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles and Erica are an amazing couple. Friendly, professional and were always there to help. They were there from start to finish making sure we got our pictures, videos, etc. all taken care of and wow did they come out looking good! They are outstanding to work with and my husband and I are so happy we chose them! The pictures came out amazing and the videos were even better!

If you are undecided who to choose for your wedding, or next photo-op, please, do yourself a favor and talk to Charles and Erica!

Thank you for all your help and wonderful ideas, Charles and Erica! We will be using you for our future baby pictures :) !

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Charles was one of, if not the best and easiest vendor to work with. From my initial inquiry to contract, to last minute adjustments, Charles was prompt to respond, friendly, and professional. The thing that my wife and I both were amazed by was how we weren't even aware of him during the wedding, but when watching the videos he provided (faster than promised) it was incredible what he captured and the intimacy of the video. I highly recommend Charles.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First off, i have to state that a Videographer is a must. We were on the fence about needing one in the beginning. I can't even explain how happy we are that we did. Second, we got lucky finding Amante Weddings. This was a destination wedding for us and kinda last minute decision. So my wife and I kinda left the coordinating plan up to him, as we didn't get to meet until the wedding day. Not much planning, just a few emails and phone calls. Charles jumped into the mix and went with flow perfectly. He was polite, quiet and professional. We went from the ceremony-to the beach-to the reception...all on foot!!! Didn't even know he was there! The video was perfect. Amazing editing. Love every second of it. The soundtrack was perfectly placed and so are the still shots. I'm so glad we have this to look back on forever. I'm so glad we chose Amante Weddings!!

PS. I can't remember what the cost was or what package we went with. So take that as another good thing!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Charles was amazing from start to finish. He was available day or night to answer any questions I had. He was extremely helpful and went over and beyond to help make my wedding day as wonderful as it was. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have been more pleased with Mr. Amante's work as our videographer for our wedding! He perfectly captured all of the important elements of our day with creative skill and expertise. He made the most beautiful video presentation of our wedding with his artistic eye and was very accommodating to our specifications and requests. He is great for couples that want to stick within a budget without sacrificing the visual quality. He is very efficient and professional to work with and we couldn't have been happier with how smooth everything went.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Documentary, DVD

Charles was amazing since day one. He came highly recommended from a friend who used Charles and his team at their wedding. As a Bride you find yourself worried over a million things I would email everyone all the time during our planning process. Charles always promptly got back to us and assured us every would be just perfect :) He worked with me on our budget. Having a video was extremely important to me and being able to find someone so professional and budget friendly is very hard to come by. Once we received our video it was like honestly reliving the day all over again :) They nailed it! I would recommend them to anyone! God definitely blessed us with this company and Charles and his wife :) Oh they are a hubby and wife team ;) how cute is that!?

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony

Charles and Erica Amante make a great team! They were super flexible for our needs, had a great eye for lovely, candid photos, and really caught the spark between me and my fiancé. They were a pleasure to work with, and delivered a huge variety of great shots. We've framed a few already, and look forward to sharing with our friends and family! I definitely give Charles and Erica our highest recommendations!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Charles and his wife were a delight to work with. He edited the video with our requested favorite music, and included all the highlights we wanted to see. The video (5 copies!) were delivered to us within 3 months.

Profile Picture Helen, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles Amante Weddings were our favorite vendor to work with! They did our engagement & wedding photography, videography and photo booth! The pictures and video turned out beautifully. We couldn't be happier. They were a huge help to us the day of the wedding and throughout the wedding planning process. I am forever grateful that we met them and we will continue to use them in the future!

Profile Picture User3367771, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

After speaking with a number of videographers in the Orange County area, I was so relieved to finally stumble acorss Charles Amante on Wedding Wire. From the get-go, he was incredibly responsive and receptive to my ideas--which wasn't the case with those I had spoken to previously. He did not bat an eye when I requested he be present at our wedding for approx 12 grueling hours so I could be certain to capture everything. Charles was a delight to be around--my friends and family adored him and I felt entirely comofrtable in his presence all day. He managed to be "everywhere" without necesarily being seen. Following the wedding, Charles' follow-through has been impeccable. He is honest, hard-working, and exceptionally talented....his amazing work truly speaks for itself. Not to mention, the prices he charges for his work cannot be beat!

Profile Picture User2402535, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles was our videographer for our wedding in June of 2013 and he comes highly recommended from my husband and I! I found him on wedding wire and was a bit nervous to meet with a videographer that I found on the Internet that I didn't know, but when I contacted him he was so kind so my husband and I decided to meet with him. I didn't know what to expect but when we met him my first reaction was that I was so greatful, he was upbeat, kind, responsive, informative,and looked like he took care of himself (which I find very important to know how a person is). He was professional but personable at the same time and we so enjoyed his company. He was flexible for our needs and worked around what we were looking for in a videographer. After meeting with him I was so excited to hire him! At our wedding he was absolutely amazing and did such a great job. He exceeded all of my expectations! He was so prompt in getting us our videos and the quality was awesome!! I was so excited I immediately started recommending him to friends and family for their weddings! And a year and half later I am still recommending him and we are still in contact! Aside from being a talented videographer, he is a kind and warm person and I feel greatful to have come across his profile on wedding wire!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles was so easy to work with, and the final video was more than we could have hoped for!! Thank you, Charles!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles was so great to work with. He always got back to us in a timely fashion and I knew I could count on him to capture all the great little moments on our wedding day. He did not let us down! We went with the diamond package so we could have him there the whole day and he was able to really able to capture the day from getting ready to our send off. As a surprise he even did a separate video for the surprise bride/bridesmaid dance! We looked at some other videographers but their pricing was outrageous. Charles was very reasonable for all he included. We would highly recommend future brides/grooms to use Charles Amante!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles was very easy to work with and practically made himself invisible, so it didn't feel like we were being followed by paparazzi on the day of our wedding. This was something I really appreciated! He even arrived early! He followed through with everything he said he would do and had the video to us in the time that we expected. Thank you Charles for being one of the best vendors that we worked with!

Profile Picture Antonia, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Video was great... Second camera quality not as clear but still great footage.. Overall very satisfied.

Profile Picture User3195408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Awesome video! Charles was extremely professional, did not get in the way of the ceremony at all! Was able to capture incredible moments without my even realizing that he was there. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles did a great job for our wedding! We met many months before the wedding was going to occur and we mapped out exactly what to expect and how things would work. He always stayed in close contact with me when there was nothing to be done between the wedding and right after I proposed to Katherine which was a period of roughly 8 months. I had absolutely no reservations of whether he would come through or not which helped me a great deal so I could put my attention on everything else! Phew it was definitely a stressful 8 months and when the rehearsal and wedding came he did everything we had hoped for and more. He was courteous, profesional, honest, hardworking, and more! Anyways our wedding videos and highlights turned out great and we were very pleased to watch them. In fact they turned out to be better than we had anticipated which goes to show you how much hard work Charles put into them! The thing that stands out most to me about using him was that he was there for me personally. As he was shooting the guys part of the wedding we had a chance to talk about my personal feelings and how nervous I was and although I had many other guys to talk to, Charle's help and encouragement was just as appreciated and needed and he had plenty comforting words to say on my big day! With all that said, I will definitely be using Charles again for whatever videography purposes I may have!

Profile Picture James, 8/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles Amante is a great videographer. He was able to capture every moment from before the wedding through the reception. Our video turned out great and was amazing to watch. We were able to see our day unfold and we are both very excited that we get to watch our video every year on our anniversary. We highly recommend him as your videographer! Thank you Charles for the hard work that you put into making our video special!!!
Love,
Theresa and Matt Faildo

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles did an amazing job with our wedding video! We could not have asked for anything better! We absolutely love it!

Profile Picture Tristin, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles was great from the beginning planning process all the way through the finished product! He was professional and personable at all times. My wife and I loved worked with him and will definitely recommend him to friends, family or anyone in need of a videographer!! Thank you Charles you exceed our expectations!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 5/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles did such a fantastic job on our wedding videos. We received our video yesterday and were totally blown away at the packaging -- it looked like a movie, featuring myself and my husband!
We found Charles on 1-800-Registry.com. We asked to interview him via Skype since we were in different cities and decided to go with him right away. Charles arrived on time the day of our wedding and was extremely professional throughout the evening. Actually, I rarely remember seeing him, which means he did a good job at keeping a low profile.
We were expecting to receive our final product within six weeks of our wedding date but it was delayed by a few weeks due to Charles and his wife having a baby, but we were patient as there was no need to harass him about it. He stayed in touch with us to inform us that he hadn't forgotten about us and was working on our video, but that we would receive it later than planned.
When our video was done, Charles emailed us to let us know that it was on its way, and for our patience he provided us with a FREE highlight video and link to post online, our complete raw footage (which I don't believe we paid for originally), and 4 copies of our edited video with exceptional personalized packing. The video superseded our expectations. I cried when I first watched it.
It was a pleasure working with Charles and we totally recommend his services. We truly believe God sent him to us, since the moment we read his bio on his website.
Charles, you were a major part of our celebration. Just as important as our guests! We pray God blesses you in every aspect of your life and that you find favor in everything you do. God bless you and your family!

Profile Picture DeLauren, 5/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charles did a wonderful job in capturing our wedding day! We continue to watch our video over and over and couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. I would definitely recommend Charles!

Profile Picture A, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charles was extremely professional and helpful during the planning of our wedding and on our wedding day. We are very pleased with our wedding video and footage. Charles also offers a photo booth that was a huge hit at the wedding. We recommend Charles for any occasion and can attest to his wedding videography.

Profile Picture Brandon, 3/24/12, 1 Review