Amante Weddings Reviews

43 | Orange, CA

43 Reviews for Amante Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

Charles and Erica are an amazing couple. Friendly, professional and were always there to help. They were there from start to finish making sure we got our pictures, videos, etc. all taken care of and wow did they come out looking good! They are outstanding to work with and my husband and I are so happy we chose them! The pictures came out amazing and the videos were even better!

If you are undecided who to choose for your wedding, or next photo-op, please, do yourself a favor and talk to Charles and Erica!

Thank you for all your help and wonderful ideas, Charles and Erica! We will be using you for our future baby pictures :) !

Eric · Married on 10/04/2015

Charles was one of, if not the best and easiest vendor to work with. From my initial inquiry to contract, to last minute adjustments, Charles was prompt to respond, friendly, and professional. The thing that my wife and I both were amazed by was how we weren't even aware of him during the wedding, but when watching the videos he provided (faster than promised) it was incredible what he captured and the intimacy of the video. I highly recommend Charles.

Joe · Married on 07/11/2015

First off, i have to state that a Videographer is a must. We were on the fence about needing one in the beginning. I can't even explain how happy we are that we did. Second, we got lucky finding Amante Weddings. This was a destination wedding for us and kinda last minute decision. So my wife and I kinda left the coordinating plan up to him, as we didn't get to meet until the wedding day. Not much planning, just a few emails and phone calls. Charles jumped into the mix and went with flow perfectly. He was polite, quiet and professional. We went from the ceremony-to the beach-to the reception...all on foot!!! Didn't even know he was there! The video was perfect. Amazing editing. Love every second of it. The soundtrack was perfectly placed and so are the still shots. I'm so glad we have this to look back on forever. I'm so glad we chose Amante Weddings!!

PS. I can't remember what the cost was or what package we went with. So take that as another good thing!

Laura · Married on 05/15/2015

Charles was amazing from start to finish. He was available day or night to answer any questions I had. He was extremely helpful and went over and beyond to help make my wedding day as wonderful as it was. I would recommend him to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 03/07/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased with Mr. Amante's work as our videographer for our wedding! He perfectly captured all of the important elements of our day with creative skill and expertise. He made the most beautiful video presentation of our wedding with his artistic eye and was very accommodating to our specifications and requests. He is great for couples that want to stick within a budget without sacrificing the visual quality. He is very efficient and professional to work with and we couldn't have been happier with how smooth everything went.

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2014

Charles was amazing since day one. He came highly recommended from a friend who used Charles and his team at their wedding. As a Bride you find yourself worried over a million things I would email everyone all the time during our planning process. Charles always promptly got back to us and assured us every would be just perfect :) He worked with me on our budget. Having a video was extremely important to me and being able to find someone so professional and budget friendly is very hard to come by. Once we received our video it was like honestly reliving the day all over again :) They nailed it! I would recommend them to anyone! God definitely blessed us with this company and Charles and his wife :) Oh they are a hubby and wife team ;) how cute is that!?

Gabriel · Married on 08/16/2014

Charles and Erica Amante make a great team! They were super flexible for our needs, had a great eye for lovely, candid photos, and really caught the spark between me and my fiancé. They were a pleasure to work with, and delivered a huge variety of great shots. We've framed a few already, and look forward to sharing with our friends and family! I definitely give Charles and Erica our highest recommendations!

Helen · Married on 06/21/2014

Charles and his wife were a delight to work with. He edited the video with our requested favorite music, and included all the highlights we wanted to see. The video (5 copies!) were delivered to us within 3 months.

Charles Amante Weddings were our favorite vendor to work with! They did our engagement & wedding photography, videography and photo booth! The pictures and video turned out beautifully. We couldn't be happier. They were a huge help to us the day of the wedding and throughout the wedding planning process. I am forever grateful that we met them and we will continue to use them in the future!

After speaking with a number of videographers in the Orange County area, I was so relieved to finally stumble acorss Charles Amante on Wedding Wire. From the get-go, he was incredibly responsive and receptive to my ideas--which wasn't the case with those I had spoken to previously. He did not bat an eye when I requested he be present at our wedding for approx 12 grueling hours so I could be certain to capture everything. Charles was a delight to be around--my friends and family adored him and I felt entirely comofrtable in his presence all day. He managed to be "everywhere" without necesarily being seen. Following the wedding, Charles' follow-through has been impeccable. He is honest, hard-working, and exceptionally talented....his amazing work truly speaks for itself. Not to mention, the prices he charges for his work cannot be beat!

Tanya · Married on 06/15/2013

Charles was our videographer for our wedding in June of 2013 and he comes highly recommended from my husband and I! I found him on wedding wire and was a bit nervous to meet with a videographer that I found on the Internet that I didn't know, but when I contacted him he was so kind so my husband and I decided to meet with him. I didn't know what to expect but when we met him my first reaction was that I was so greatful, he was upbeat, kind, responsive, informative,and looked like he took care of himself (which I find very important to know how a person is). He was professional but personable at the same time and we so enjoyed his company. He was flexible for our needs and worked around what we were looking for in a videographer. After meeting with him I was so excited to hire him! At our wedding he was absolutely amazing and did such a great job. He exceeded all of my expectations! He was so prompt in getting us our videos and the quality was awesome!! I was so excited I immediately started recommending him to friends and family for their weddings! And a year and half later I am still recommending him and we are still in contact! Aside from being a talented videographer, he is a kind and warm person and I feel greatful to have come across his profile on wedding wire!

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2013

Charles was so easy to work with, and the final video was more than we could have hoped for!! Thank you, Charles!

Jessie · Married on 04/06/2013

Charles was so great to work with. He always got back to us in a timely fashion and I knew I could count on him to capture all the great little moments on our wedding day. He did not let us down! We went with the diamond package so we could have him there the whole day and he was able to really able to capture the day from getting ready to our send off. As a surprise he even did a separate video for the surprise bride/bridesmaid dance! We looked at some other videographers but their pricing was outrageous. Charles was very reasonable for all he included. We would highly recommend future brides/grooms to use Charles Amante!

Antonia · Married on 03/22/2013

Charles was very easy to work with and practically made himself invisible, so it didn't feel like we were being followed by paparazzi on the day of our wedding. This was something I really appreciated! He even arrived early! He followed through with everything he said he would do and had the video to us in the time that we expected. Thank you Charles for being one of the best vendors that we worked with!

James · Married on 08/03/2012

Charles did a great job for our wedding! We met many months before the wedding was going to occur and we mapped out exactly what to expect and how things would work. He always stayed in close contact with me when there was nothing to be done between the wedding and right after I proposed to Katherine which was a period of roughly 8 months. I had absolutely no reservations of whether he would come through or not which helped me a great deal so I could put my attention on everything else! Phew it was definitely a stressful 8 months and when the rehearsal and wedding came he did everything we had hoped for and more. He was courteous, profesional, honest, hardworking, and more! Anyways our wedding videos and highlights turned out great and we were very pleased to watch them. In fact they turned out to be better than we had anticipated which goes to show you how much hard work Charles put into them! The thing that stands out most to me about using him was that he was there for me personally. As he was shooting the guys part of the wedding we had a chance to talk about my personal feelings and how nervous I was and although I had many other guys to talk to, Charle's help and encouragement was just as appreciated and needed and he had plenty comforting words to say on my big day! With all that said, I will definitely be using Charles again for whatever videography purposes I may have!

Theresa · Married on 06/09/2012

Charles Amante is a great videographer. He was able to capture every moment from before the wedding through the reception. Our video turned out great and was amazing to watch. We were able to see our day unfold and we are both very excited that we get to watch our video every year on our anniversary. We highly recommend him as your videographer! Thank you Charles for the hard work that you put into making our video special!!!
    Love,
    Theresa and Matt Faildo

Tristin · Married on 06/02/2012

Charles did an amazing job with our wedding video! We could not have asked for anything better! We absolutely love it!

Brandon · Married on 05/18/2012

Charles was great from the beginning planning process all the way through the finished product! He was professional and personable at all times. My wife and I loved worked with him and will definitely recommend him to friends, family or anyone in need of a videographer!! Thank you Charles you exceed our expectations!!

DeLauren · Married on 05/18/2012

Charles did such a fantastic job on our wedding videos. We received our video yesterday and were totally blown away at the packaging -- it looked like a movie, featuring myself and my husband!
    We found Charles on 1-800-Registry.com. We asked to interview him via Skype since we were in different cities and decided to go with him right away. Charles arrived on time the day of our wedding and was extremely professional throughout the evening. Actually, I rarely remember seeing him, which means he did a good job at keeping a low profile.
    We were expecting to receive our final product within six weeks of our wedding date but it was delayed by a few weeks due to Charles and his wife having a baby, but we were patient as there was no need to harass him about it. He stayed in touch with us to inform us that he hadn't forgotten about us and was working on our video, but that we would receive it later than planned.
    When our video was done, Charles emailed us to let us know that it was on its way, and for our patience he provided us with a FREE highlight video and link to post online, our complete raw footage (which I don't believe we paid for originally), and 4 copies of our edited video with exceptional personalized packing. The video superseded our expectations. I cried when I first watched it.
    It was a pleasure working with Charles and we totally recommend his services. We truly believe God sent him to us, since the moment we read his bio on his website.
    Charles, you were a major part of our celebration. Just as important as our guests! We pray God blesses you in every aspect of your life and that you find favor in everything you do. God bless you and your family!

A · Married on 04/14/2012

Charles did a wonderful job in capturing our wedding day! We continue to watch our video over and over and couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. I would definitely recommend Charles!

Brandon · Married on 03/24/2012

Charles was extremely professional and helpful during the planning of our wedding and on our wedding day. We are very pleased with our wedding video and footage. Charles also offers a photo booth that was a huge hit at the wedding. We recommend Charles for any occasion and can attest to his wedding videography.

Monica · Married on 01/07/2012

Super nice and spent the whole day with us. I can't wait until we get our DVDs. (edited and unedited)

Rody · Married on 10/29/2011

Charles Amante was the Videographer for my daughter's wedding and did an amazing job of capturing a Magical Day for all of us! His professionalism and care for detail was so appreciated. He caught the essence of the joy we felt on that special day from capturing close ups of us with happy expressions as well as zoomed in on the little details of our venue and decor.

Charles included the many important moments of the day, including the beauty of the Bride and Groom's love for each other during the ceremony with the special readings and Pastor's words and then he caught every detail of the awesome First Dance of the Newlyweds! (Later Charles even put that up on Utube for us!) During the reception, Charles included the special speeches and funny moments within that time, while still being able to later include the fun on the dance floor. We also enjoyed the format of the video, in the way Charles was able to put in music that fit the occasion and yet left in the original sound when appropriate.

Another great addition to the video was the separate interview section of the video. We thoroughly enjoyed it and thought that it was a great idea to have that section as a separate part of the video so that the Wedding Day itself flowed like Romantic storybook.

Additionally, we loved the additional package of the Photo Booth that Charles offered with his wife there managing it. Our guests and Wedding Party enjoyed taking many fun and hilarious pictures and now we have those pictures in a book that captures how the Wedding Day was such a fabulous day for us and our guests!

Thanks so much Charles! We will have wonderful memories for years to come!

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

Charles and his wife were GREAT!! We originally were not going to have a videographer at our wedding, but in the last few months before the wedding decided to do so. When contacting Charles, he got back to us and provided us with ample information immediately. Based on his great pricing and responsiveness, we decided to book him to shoot our wedding. In the weeks before the wedding, he contacted me to get all necessary information and details for the wedding video. The day of the wedding, Charles and his wife arrived to the venue and took care of EVERYTHING without needing any direction or help, which was extra helpful since things did not go smoothly during the set-up. My husband and I just watched the edited video from Charles and absolutely LOVE it!! He captured all of the perfect moments so we will be able to look back at our wedding day and remember how special our ceremony was and fun our reception was! In addition to the great shots he got, his editing of the video was very professional and music was great! I would definitely recommend Charles to anyone who is looking for a videographer in the area!

Julie · Married on 08/13/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Charles and his work! Our video turned out amazingly and it was so special to watch it back with my new husband. :) We had originally scrapped a videographer because it wasn't going to fit into our budget but then I found Charles Amante and we changed out mind. He was extremely willing to work with us to develop a package that had everything we wanted but that was also in our budget. On the day of the wedding, many people didn't even realize there was a videographer because his style was so unintrusive yet he was still able to capture the most special of moments. I would recommend him to anyone!