A Touch of Soul Productions

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Based out of Yorba Linda, California, A Touch of Soul Productions provides professional wedding videography services for couples. Ralph Corpuz, the owner and leading cinematographer, works alongside his skilled team to create unique wedding films. He is truly dedicated to his craft, going the extra mile to capture your precious moments. A Touch of Soul Productions will work to secure your trust from the beginning, ensuring your comfort in front of the lens.

Ralph will get to know soon-to-be newlyweds on a personal level, developing an understanding of their specific requirements. Clients can choose from a variety of videography services including full-feature videos, high-definition footage, highlight recordings, and more. Ralph also appreciates the importance of a seamless experience, operating on a one-event-per-day policy. There is also an array of final video formats offered such as digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Dream team

Where do I begin…A Touch of Soul Production is absolutely a DREAM to work with. We recently had our wedding in Malibu and I’m so glad I found them! They have been very reachable via phone/email since I found them on The Knot. Planning a COVID wedding is stressful enough but Ralph, the main videographer was really patient with me and answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly. You can tell he’s had a lot of experience and have done all types of weddings, including COVID weddings which was important to me at the time. We told him the style we want and he understood and gave us some great suggestions! Sheryl the business manager was always on top of things making sure that everything is all set and clear before the wedding. On the wedding day due to COVID, we had many non traditional schedule arrangements, but not only Ralph and his team were very easy to work with, they knew exactly where they needed to be and captured the best moments of us! We just saw the teaser and we can’t wait to see the final product! I highly RECOMMEND this team and I will absolutely work with them again!
  • I
    Irene Getting married on 11/01/2022

Exceeded Expectations!!

A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded all our expectations for my January 23, 2021 wedding. I dedicated at least 50 hours of research towards finding a phenomenal team for photography and videography…boy did it pay off!! I thoroughly went through websites and combed through countless photos and videos to make sure we received the best quality. I compared prices, but most importantly interviewed companies over the phone. I talked to Ralph a few times before we decided. He was available and answered all my questions. He also answered questions I didn’t know I needed to ask, lol. His knowledge and personality stood out from everyone else. At first I thought it was too good to be true because their prices were so reasonable. We were married at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach and their “preferred” photographers/videographers were at least two times more. Price aside though, I would still have picked a Touch of Soul Productions based off their quality of work.

I was soon introduced to the rest of the team; Chris, Sheryl and Rodel. They were all great! They were easy to talk to, available to us when we needed things and they were patient. They always made us feel like we were their only client. This was all before our big day!!

On our wedding day, we were in awe….heck we still are in awe. They came in and took care of business. They made our wedding day special and such a joy. We still can’t believe how wonderful they made our wedding experience. Several of our guests and all of our family complimented them. My husband and I can be critical when it comes to people we hire and have high expectations. I’m happy to say A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded our expectations.

The day after our wedding we met with Chris at Laguna Beach to take romantic photos. We were blown away at his expertise and how fun he made it. He took the time necessary to take perfect pictures. I can go on and on Do yourself a favor and book them. You will be 100% happy you did.

• I
    Ivana Getting married on 05/08/2022

A Thousand Times Yes!

ATOS is absolutely amazing! We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding day, and both times they came with such energy and enthusiasm it was contagious! We got our sneak peek a few days after our wedding and were blown away. We can't wait to receive all the rest of our photos! ATOS went above and beyond the day of our wedding and we can't thank them enough. We highly recommend to every couple.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

4456 Mimosa Dr. Yorba Linda, CA, 92886
Location of (A Touch of Soul Productions)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding