A Touch of Soul productions Reviews

A Touch of Soul productions 5
A Touch of Soul productions 6
A Touch of Soul productions 7

Kayla · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Yesterday evening, photographer Chris shot my fiancé’s and my Disney Engagement session. And let me tell you, I was never disappointed, not for a single minute. Chris was a fantastic photographer who went above and beyond what we expected. He immediately made us feel at ease, his happy, energetic spirit was contagious, and he did his very best to ensure that every photo was as perfect as possible. Although I haven’t seen the final product, I am not the least bit worried. My fiancé and I are looking forward to seeing how these wonderful, whimsical photos turn out ❤️ We knew we wanted to go with A Touch of Soul Production as soon as we met Ralph. His story and his personality reveal how genuine he and his company are. We are certain, without a doubt, that we chose the right company to photograph and record our love story.
    These guys are more than a company, they are individuals who really love their work, and the couple, and it shows.
    A huge special THANK YOU to Chris who made me feel like princess happily in love with her prince! We look forward to working with you all again at the wedding!
    Thank you for providing a HIGH quality service for realistic prices! You guys rock!

Alexa · Married on 11/02/2018

Married on 11/2/18

Goodness where do I start?! From the very moment I requested a quote to just now when I got our wedding video teaser A Touch of Soul Productions has been nothing but professional and sincere. Ralph kept me up to date with everything and is super sweet! The day of the wedding we had Sheryl and Alex as our videographers and they were AWESOME the entire day! They make you feel super comfortable and relaxed! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you A Touch of Soul! We love you ♥️

Doug Ponsot · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and amazing quality!

Ralph was great! He made the experience so easy going and the final product is amazing. My wife and I are so happy to relive our favorite day through the videos Ralph put together. I would recommend A Touch of Soul Productions to any couple looking for a high quality and professional style video for their wedding or other event.

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Wow!!! More than we could have dreamed of!

Ralph and the team were amazing! He spent time with us to get to know who we are before we hired them on. It was important to them to capture the essence of “us” and they have done a phenomenal job. They took a difficult art and added love and soul into it, and have mastered the ability to capture everything we hoped to exude. And they did it with a sense of ease as if it were what they were meant to do. Thank you A Touch Of Soul!

Robin · Married on 10/20/2018

extremely talented and genuine

I am truly so thankful to have found A Touch of Soul to capture our special day. While searching for a photographer and videographer for our wedding, I came across a Same Day Edit video that A Touch of Soul had shot and produced. I was immediately drawn to the attention to detail and ability to tell a story. I contacted them thru their website and from the first email interaction with Ralph I knew my Fiancé and I were in great hands. Over the next coming months communication was outstanding and Ralph worked closely with myself and our wedding coordinators to fine tune all of our wants and needs to make our day extra special. The day of our wedding we had the privilege to work with Ralph, Chris, Cory, Sheryl and David. This team is beyond amazing!! Besides being extremely talented this team understands we put our faith in them to capture our once in a life time moments and yet makes you feel completely comfortable and on top of the world. The same day edit video was extremely important to me and Ralph took the utmost care in making sure it was everything I could have wanted. The day of the wedding I heard someone say, “…teamwork makes the dream work…” and I couldn’t agree more! The team at A Touch of Soul Productions is everything I could have dreamed for and I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with them.

Ken and Sunshine · Married on 10/20/2018

Ralph is the best!

It was a great pleasure working with Ralph. My husband and I are very fortunate to find Ralph and selected him as our videographer for our wedding. He is very professional and great to work with. We had a year and a half to plan our wedding. Throughout that time, we kept good communication with one another. His experience and knowledge of cinematography are shown through his work. He shot a love story video for us to play at our reception. Also, we are very please and satisfied with the footage he shot at our wedding. We highly recommend a touch of soul productions.

Celina Taufetee · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing amazing

Planning a wedding in all its glory is both as beautiful and stressful as "they" say. All you continue to do is day dream about what that day will look like. When that day comes you want to know you can enjoy it. Be apart of the moment and not a director leading the way ( as some brides cant let control go) . Ralph and his team , his incredible team, gave us that. They let the day continue on with all its twists and turns and they captured so much love. Ralph's team was so easy going , friendly , and fun.

I can't thank them enough for all the beautiful pictures that we have to admire forever. Their attention to detail for lighting, backgrounds , and creativity doesn't go unnoticed.

Ralph and his team were in communication with us from the moment we booked them. They never left us in the dark and they truly took care of us while guiding us through.

I really would love to thank you for your hard work on a day that means everything to me. They never once made me feel like I was just another bride or just any wedding.

Adam Woyansky · Married on 09/29/2018

Hands down, the best!

After meeting with a few Photographer/Videographer, my Fiance and I knew we found the perfect company with A Touch of Soul Productions . From the initial start it was very laid back and relaxing. We never felt like we were getting a "sales pitch", more like talking to a friend. Ralph understood our vision and his crew made us feel that way.

I truly will recommend Touch of Soul Productions to all of our friends and family.

Leanna Faber · Married on 09/27/2018

Mrs. Leanna Faber

I cannot imagine my wedding without the team from A Touch Of Soul Productions! Everyone was so prompt in communicating with me from the very beginning. Our engagement photos were ready at a reasonable time, as well as our actual wedding photos and video! You can tell they love what they do and that ATOS has so much passion for creating beautiful work for us. They were flexible, professional, and just the sweetest group of people that created amazing work. I can’t thank them enough!

A Touch of Soul productions 8

Jennifer Jones · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing and personable team who deliver the highest quality videography!

Wow! I just received my teaser video for our wedding and I am blown away by Ralph and his team! I had struggled during wedding planning process with whether or not to obtain a videographer and actually reached out to Ralph late in the game. He went out of his way to work some scheduling magic to accommodate us! This was without a doubt one of the best things to happen to us. The team is very professional and easy to communicate with. They made us comfortable and captured our wedding day in a way photos alone cannot. If you are questioning a videographer, look no further and hire, “A Touch of Soul Productions.” One of our best vendor choices!

Delancy Mckinley · Married on 09/15/2018

A big thank you!

A Touch of Soul… where to begin?! From the beginning process of shopping for a videographer for our wedding, the task seemed daunting and overwhelming amongst the list of other vendors to chose as well. But, then came a Touch of Soul. Getting a quote was the easiest it could be, the team was so helpful, timely and responsive. Beyond that they were open to my creative ideas, wants and desires as well - what artist trusts you with their work and name?! The big day was approaching and they were always there with answers to my many questions as a bride with only a day of coordinator. Then the day came, and they were prompt, accommodating and most of all friendly - it’s like they were family friends coming in for the day! They captured our day perfectly and we couldn’t be happier that we chose A Touch of Should to tell our story through video. If you have any opportunity to work with them you won’t be disappointed, I can guarantee it.

A Touch of Soul, thank you for being a part of our dream day and thank you for giving us the gift of memories! We are forever grateful.

• Tyler

Tyler · Married on 09/15/2018

Better than we could have ever imagined

Ralph and the ATOS Productions crew were absolutely amazing! My wife Patricia and I were married in September 2018, and Ralph's team produced a beautiful video that lets us relive our special day any time we want. The music, effects, editing...everything was absolutely perfect and matches the style/theme of our wedding to a T. I'd highly recommend ATOS to anyone who wants a top quality video that they can share with friends and family for a lifetime. 10/10 and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Ernest Molina · Married on 09/09/2018

I have nothing but great things to say...!!

Rodel is an amazing photographer and a very nice person. Our engagement photos was just..wow! He has done an amazing job accomodating the recommended spots and type of pictures that we wanted for the shoot. Do not worry if you guys don't know how to pose, he got you on that!

Ralph is the owner and the lead videographer. From the moment that we met
    and sat down, we were sold. Such an amazing person with a very kind heart. His story about how he started ATOS was very captivating, and from it you will know that he is doing this for this right reasons.

Well, what can I say? Ralph and his team did an outstanding job capturing
    our big day! Looking back at the pictures and video will bring back all of the many emotions we have felt that day. They made sure to get all the details of the wedding and even the little ones.

We have parobably watched the video over 20 times and still be overwhelmed with emotions.

Ralph, and for the rest of the ATOS team, we are so thankful for your hardwork and dedication to what you do. You have blessed us with a wonderful gift that we will treaasure for the rest of our lives!

- Love KJ and Ernest

• Celine

Celine · Married on 09/08/2018

Quality Videographers, Great Team

I was referred to A Touch of Soul Productions from a coworker and also had the pleasure of witnessing their work at her wedding as well. She had nothing but great things to say about Ralph and his company and I saw firsthand how efficient they were working for her. From the first time inquiring with Ralph, he was quick to respond and very kind. He actually worked really well with us when we gave him our budget and videography needs. He basically formed our own little personal package, we were excited. On our big day, Ralph and his team (Cory and Rodell) were so friendly, approachable, and fun. They made us feel very comfortable even though being filmed for most of the day may seem awkward. They used high tech gear and captured awesome moments for us. During the ceremony and reception, the team was slick and proficient, getting shots I didn’t even realize they were getting. We opted for a same day edit and Ralph worked so hard on it that we are so thankful and appreciative for; the end product was so beautiful and touching, I am glad our guests got to witness our big day all over again. I definitely recommend A Touch of Soul Productions for your wedding videography needs. When it comes to the biggest day of your life, you want to hire quality work and you can definitely find that in this company.

Briana · Married on 08/25/2018

A Touch of Soul Productions truly amazed us from the moment we met Ralph. We had the best conversations and felt a really good, energetic vibe from him. What my fiancé and I were looking for in a videographer/photographer was a team who would ease our awkwardness, make us feel comfortable and produce great work. When we met Ralph we decided on the spot we would be using all of the services he provides which includes photography, videography and photobooth. First of all, Ralph and his team is so responsive! I would text Ralph and email Joanne and would get responses from them right away. Everything went so smoothly through the year which made me feel comfortable knowing they were going to capture our day perfectly. Before the wedding they made sure to organize themselves and understand the timeline throughout the wedding. On the day of our wedding, they took photos of the venue and set up for the photobooth. I met the head photographer, Rodel and all of the team. They were all so energetic and really guided us through the process while having fun! After the wedding, we received sneak peak photos that were gorgeous!! Then we received all of the photos that our guests took at the photobooth. They create a password and you can share the photos with your friends and family. My favorites were the GIFs. :) THEN, we got a 5.5 minute video and that’s where the tears started shedding! It. was. amazing. So beautifully put together and made me remember that day so vividly. I would (and have already) recommend A Touch if Soul to anyone looking for wedding photography/ videography. They truly care about their clients and continue to touch base with you even after the wedding. Thank you A Touch of Soul, all of you are amazing and I hope you continue to grow in success and happiness. Choosing A Touch of Soul to capture our wedding day was the best decision ever! Thank you!!

A Touch of Soul productions 9
    A Touch of Soul productions 10

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

The team at A Touch of Soul Productions was beyond amazing! They were highly recommended by a good friend of mine and boy was she right when she said they would do an amazing job! Ralph and his team worked very well with our budget. When I told him what we were willing to spend he basically created a package for me that fit my budget and give us what we most wanted. The day of team was so friendly and professional. They made our day so much more special. The final product was beyond perfect and more than we could of ever wished for! It is something that my husband and I get to cherish forever! Thank you so much again A Touch Of Soul Productions for everything! If you are looking for a videographer, look no more because you won't find anything better than ATOS Productions!

kaycee · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow, where do I even start! Ralph and his team were absolutely amazing! I would give them 10 stars if I could!
    I found A Touch of Soul Productions through a google search as I was having a destination wedding. I contacted Ralph and he immediately got back to me. From there we talked on the phone about my style and what I had imagined my big day to look like. Ralph returns emails, calls, and texts quickly which is so important when there are so many little details about your wedding day to organize. To say Ralph is accommodating is an understatement. He formed a package around what we wanted and our budget. We decided to go with the highlight video and longer video with 8 hours of coverage and it was perfect!!!
    The team showed up early and blended right in with the chaotic nature of the day. They followed the limo around while we took pictures and were there for each important moment that we wanted captured. At the end of the night they asked me if there were any other shots that I wanted before they left and they even ended up staying a little bit later to get some sunset shots with the ocean in the background. The team was very helpful in telling me what angles looked best and which way turn to have the light hit our faces just right. They were patient and understood that we were new to being filmed.
    Our videos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. They brought me back to that day in such a magical way. Everyone I have showed them to has cried happy tears because of the wonderful job that they did. The music, the lighting, and the way the clips were put together is exceptional. I will be watching this video and sharing it with family and friends for years to come. Thank you so much Ralph & team for capturing my wedding day, we are forever grateful for you all!

Evette · Married on 08/03/2018

When we were looking for a photographer and videographer for our wedding, we wanted to make sure that our team was caring, understood us and at the same time had quality work. We met with Ralph, and my fiancé and I instantly knew he was the right fit for us. Talking to him was as if we were talking to a family member. Once we signed our contract and scheduled our engagement shoot, we met Rodel, the lead photographer, and his wife which walked us through taking photos. They cheered us on and taught us how to be ourselves in front of a camera. We were awkward at first since it was our first time, but by the end of it, we felt really comfortable with them. The team was so helpful and personal, our time with them went by so fast. The photos came out amazing, you couldn’t even tell it was our first time in front of a camera. Prior to the wedding, the team was extremely organized and arrived early to scope out the site and really get a feel for the venue. The wedding day flew by but Ralph, Rodel and the rest of the team captured amazing moments that we can now look back at for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a team to be a part of your special day, I highly recommend A Touch of Soul, they take a personal interest in you and it shows through the great quality of their work.

A Touch of Soul productions 11
    A Touch of Soul productions 12
    A Touch of Soul productions 13
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Ralph and the Touch of Soul team was a wonderful experience from beginning to end! Ralph and I met a few times prior to singing the contract to make sure it was a good fit. Ralph delivered on all of his promises in those meetings! The video he creates is really about what your vision is as a client and he customizes to your liking – music, style of shots, etc. He was generous about including bonus content in the package I bought. Communication throughout the process was consistent. A Touch of Soul is reasonably priced and you get 5 star quality.

Ralph and Chris on the day of the wedding were amazing. Initially, I was worried about booking a videographer because I didn’t want to feel ‘on stage’; concerned about a camera in my face like I was acting! They were so professional and respectful about space I hardly noticed they were there, but the team got phenomenal shots. Ralph made us laugh and kept good energy throughout our whole day. Ralph is one of the kindest people I have ever met which is a total bonus! I got the short and long videos only a month and a half after the wedding – amazing!

Kelsee · Married on 07/19/2018

Look no more! The Touch of Soul Production Team is not only amazing at what they do but they are so genuine and kind! From the start, Ralph and his team took the time to listen to what my husband and I were looking for in a video of our wedding day. My husband and I knew this would be one of the most important videos that we capture of our lives together and without a doubt we trusted Ralph and his team....and boy did they deliver! The video is amazing and is exactly what we wanted! Ralph and his team also made it so easy on our wedding day. To be honest I feel a bit awkward in videos and do not know what to do or how to "pose" but Ralph made it so easy. On your wedding day you want it to be easy and fun! The team knows how to make you feel special and how to create a video that captures what your love is all about. We would choose touch of soul production all over again!! Choose them to capture your wedding so you can look back at your special day! It goes by way too fast so you NEED a video to capture it!

Kylie · Married on 07/13/2018

The ATOS team was a complete dream to work with! I had watched so many videos, and completely fell in love with their style so we booked them for the videography and photography. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they were great with communication and a complete blast to be around. It took a little over 6 weeks to get our proofs back, but couldn’t be more happy with the outcome! Thank you ATOS!!!!

A Touch of Soul productions 14

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2018

As a bride on a budget, I wasn’t sure if we could afford videography, but most couples told me their biggest regret was not having captured video of their wedding day. So after much debate, I started researching local videographers and stumbled upon ATOS. I watched several of the videos on their website and instantly fell in love with their style, and their ability to capture the love and emotion between the couple and their guests. I was sold even before meeting Ralph! The moment I met with Ralph, I knew that ATOS was the one. Ralph was friendly, relaxed, willing to work with our budget, and above all, seemed passionate about his work and his product. What sets ATOS apart is their way of making you feel special and at ease on one of the most emotional days of your life. We were ATOS’ 6th wedding on the weekend we got married, but Ralph and his team showed up with a huge smile, were full of energy, and made us feel as if we were the only wedding that mattered! They captured our day without being at all intrusive and they worked really well with our photographer too. We highly recommend ATOS, because they not only create amazing videos, but because they figured out how to make a business feel like family.

Kristel T. · Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding photographers/videographers!!

I saw ATOS productions work when my family friend used them for her engagement photos & fell in love with their work. They were so patient, & nice throughout the entire process of me planning my wedding & on wedding day. I was planning my wedding while my husband was away & just had a baby so planning the wedding was stressful to say the least but the ATOS team were easy to work with. They’re prompt with replying back to e-mails & texts. They were also on schedule throughout the entire wedding & kept me in the loop, and as a bride it was much appreciated. They are so creative! I got married during a heat wave & they manage to make my veil blow in the wind! Can’t say thank you enough to them for capturing my wedding!!

Valerie · Married on 07/06/2018

Ralph and his team were referred to us from our Florist and I couldn't be more grateful. From the first text messages to day of the event, Ralph was very prompt and efficient in communicating and answering all of our questions. They even went as far as coming to the venue the day prior to get our drone shots knowing they would not be able to get the footage the day of the wedding. A Touch of Soul Productions were professional and comforting to not only myself and my groom but my family, friends, and other vendors. Their genuine good nature and personalities eased my nerves and made it easy to interact with them throughout the day as they felt like friends spending the day with us. We didn't really have a vision of the wedding to share with them but they immediately picked up on our vibes and created a video that encompassed everything about us and our day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better team to work with. Post Wedding we didn't hear from any of our vendors aside from Ralph. He thanked us for allowing him to be part of our day and provided us with check-ins as they finished production on our video. Small gestures as such left a lasting impression. We highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions!

A Touch of Soul productions 15