A Touch of Soul productions Reviews

A Touch of Soul productions 5
A Touch of Soul productions 6
A Touch of Soul productions 7

Kayla · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Yesterday evening, photographer Chris shot my fiancé’s and my Disney Engagement session. And let me tell you, I was never disappointed, not for a single minute. Chris was a fantastic photographer who went above and beyond what we expected. He immediately made us feel at ease, his happy, energetic spirit was contagious, and he did his very best to ensure that every photo was as perfect as possible. Although I haven’t seen the final product, I am not the least bit worried. My fiancé and I are looking forward to seeing how these wonderful, whimsical photos turn out ❤️ We knew we wanted to go with A Touch of Soul Production as soon as we met Ralph. His story and his personality reveal how genuine he and his company are. We are certain, without a doubt, that we chose the right company to photograph and record our love story.
    These guys are more than a company, they are individuals who really love their work, and the couple, and it shows.
    A huge special THANK YOU to Chris who made me feel like princess happily in love with her prince! We look forward to working with you all again at the wedding!
    Thank you for providing a HIGH quality service for realistic prices! You guys rock!

Naomi · Married on 12/30/2018

The dream team of all our wedding vendors!

One of the reasons my husband and I decided to go with ATOS was because their videos were not generic. Each video showed a story, that was unique to the couple. My husband and I would highly recommend ATOS to anyone!

From the very beginning we knew that they would be awesome based on our first few email exchanges. They responded pretty quickly and patiently answered all our questions. Even though we never got to meet up, which made us a bit nervous, the team was so professional! Unlike my other wedding vendors, they did not give me any grief the day of our wedding, which is ironic because we met up with each vendor beforehand. In fact ATOS went above and beyond their services!

One of the biggest things that stuck out was that the team came to find us. Sure, it seems like common sense, but my bridal party and I actually had to scramble around to find our other vendors the day of our wedding! Not something you want to worry about or do on your wedding day.

Also, my husband and I are very shy and kind of awkward, but they did a good job at making us feel at ease and took very good care of us. We felt like movie stars lol. And seeing the results of our video, they did a phenomenal job! They actually made us look like movie stars lol. They did an amazing job at capturing our story and special moment of the day.

The team also stayed a little extra longer just to finish up some shots, and actually made sure to wish us well and say goodbye to us (unlike our other vendors who left without a word). You could tell that it’s not just a job, but that they are very passionate about their artwork and also care about the people they work with. Very professional and friendly, would highly recommend ATOS!!

Sandra F · Married on 12/29/2018

So blessed and thankful for ATOS production

I am so thankful that a touch of soul production took on the role to video tape my wedding on a last minute notice during the busiest time of the year. I booked a different videographer prior to booking ATOS and they ended up scamming me and taking my money. I felt defeated, but I did not want to give up my dream of having my wedding videotaped professionally. After calling many videographers over the phone, I felt most confident and comfortable booking a touch of soul production after speaking to Ralph. He was so nice and genuine over the phone and I knew instantly that I wanted to book ATOS for my wedding. The camera crew was very nice and they made me feel comfortable in front of a camera. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is looking into booking a videographer.

Mari M · Married on 11/25/2018

Great Experience

We hired A Touch of Soul Productions to be the videographers for our wedding this past November. We had a great experience from the beginning when we first met with Ralph to discuss what we were looking for in a videographer. He was very friendly and answered all of our questions. On the day of the wedding Rodel and Cory were very easy to work with. They were on time and super friendly and for the most part it was easy to forget that we were being filmed. Other than a few small requests for a specific shot, they somehow just blended in and got some great footage. We’re very happy with the results and would definitely recommend A Touch of Soul to anyone looking for great videographers for their wedding.

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2018

Only the BEST for our Best Day Ever!

A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded our expectations. From the beginning, Ralph has been on top of everything. The initial meeting was awesome! First, he will get to know you as a couple to get the right vibe of your photoshoot and video outcome. Then they will send you package suggestions which you can easily customize. Responsiveness is 10/10, Professionalism is 10/10, Creativity is 10/10 and Fun to work with is 10/10. They took amazing photos and captured moments that we will cherish forever. Never had a “no we can’t do that response” It was always a “we will make it happen”. They just made everything easy and fun! Can’t thank you enough ATOS Team! Xoxo – Vanessa & Michael

Angie Le · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Day

I am so happy to have booked ATOS as our videographer/photographer/photobooth! From the initial booking with Ralph, ATOS has been accommodating, professional, and such a pleasure to work with! Rodel, Chris, Cory, and Sheryl were all amazing and really helped us to capture all the memories of our special day. I highly recommend them for any wedding!

Kathy · Married on 11/10/2018

The were an amazing team to work with while planning a stressful event.

During our wedding planning process, I was stressed out about not able to find the perfect videographer. My husband and I both went to multiple meetings but were not happy with any of time, until we found A Touch Of Soul and had the chance to meet Ralph. Right from the beginning, he made us felt very comfortable. Ralph listened to our concerns and helped us make suggestions without trying to add in any hidden costs. The day of the wedding, Ralph and his team worked very well together with all my vendors to helped us make our day as perfect as it can be. Our highlight video came out amazing, Ralph and his team seriously knows how to captured just the right moment.

A Touch of Soul Production, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day so special and perfect. You guys are seriously amazing, we couldn’t have done this without your help and you guys were a pleasure to be working with.

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

The best wedding decision we made by far!

I cannot express in words how wonderful this company is, and how talented the team is. We just got our highlight trailer and it alone was enough to move my husband and I to tears all over again. Your wedding will fly by in a flash so having someone there to capture those memories is vital. ATOS did that for us! We will be able to look back at our photos and videos for the rest of our lives and relive the love, joy, laughter and bliss that was our wedding day. Ralph, Chris and the team were amazing on the day and my family and friends had so many positive things to say about their professional demeanor and talent. If you are looking for someone to capture these precious memories, look no further. You will not find a more talented, professional and hardworking team anywhere else. It will be the best decision you make in planning your wedding!

• Kylie

Kylie · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional Videographer!

My Husband & I recently got married in November of 2018. We searched through a ton of videographers online and were lucky enough to come across A Touch of Soul Productions. When we saw their example videos, my now Husband and I were really impressed with the quality of their work. It wasn’t hard to see that A Touch of Soul & the owner Ralph, were incredibly experienced and experts at what they do. Every video we laid eyes on was vibrant, cinematic, and beautifully edited. We were also super happy to find out he had packages for a wide array of budgets, as we were young struggling college students that were trying to make sure we didn’t have to miss out on having beautiful memories of our wedding in the form of a video (we knew our future children would love to see that someday). After watching tons of their videos and falling in love with their ability to flawlessly capture the real emotion of their client’s special day, we decided to contact them. His team was very quick to get back to us. My fiancé at the time played baseball in college, which made his schedule so erratic that it was hard to find a time where he could be involved. However, Ralph fixed this for us by setting up a meeting at night time, so that he didn’t have to be left out! We were very thankful that he was so accommodating to work around our schedule in this way. We had our initial in person meeting to speak with Ralph about our vision—and he was clearly a visionary whom understands how to create the perfect video for each individual couple (whatever their wishes/needs may be). His story of what inspired him to become a videographer was so touching and it was evident that he has a passion that fuels what he does. He was extremely enthusiastic throughout the whole process, which is something you don’t see with all vendors and we felt this really set him apart. He also had an impressive work history. On our wedding day, Ralph was our videographer. He also brought an extra shooter with him, which we thought was an extremely nice favor and we totally appreciated that. Ralph captured tons of beautiful footage for our video that we will cherish forever. He was able to do this despite never shooting at our venue prior to our wedding and the fact that our venue was large and spread out, which is impressive! They still captured the unique and special elements of our venue. Ralph’s ability to stay kind, polite, and professional at all times was IMMACULATE. After the wedding, the communication from ATOS was great and they let us know when we could expect to receive our video. (This put us at ease because we know people who used different film companies that never ended up receiving their wedding video even a year & a half later). ATOS captured gorgeous footage of our wedding and worked with us to create our dream video. It was beautifully edited, and he was even willing to use songs in our video that meant something special to my husband & I. They spoke with us to customize our video with specific elements that were especially important for us to have in our Revamp, which was so very appreciated. Trust us when we say that video is not something you want to regret not having in the future, and we would highly recommend using A Touch of Soul Productions!

A Touch of Soul productions 8

Alexa · Married on 11/02/2018

Married on 11/2/18

Goodness where do I start?! From the very moment I requested a quote to just now when I got our wedding video teaser A Touch of Soul Productions has been nothing but professional and sincere. Ralph kept me up to date with everything and is super sweet! The day of the wedding we had Sheryl and Alex as our videographers and they were AWESOME the entire day! They make you feel super comfortable and relaxed! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you A Touch of Soul! We love you ♥️

Cherlyn · Married on 11/02/2018

Beyond phenomenal

Our experience with A Touch of Soul Productions has been nothing short of phenomenal.

My best friend hired this company for her wedding last September, and as a bridesmaid I was immediately impressed, and (with me not knowing I would be getting married nearly soon) I kept them in my head for my someday! The quality of her video completely sold me, as i was in tears to see all of the amazing moments of her special day! Sure enough, my special day came, and I reached out to Ralph by email and IMMEDIATELY got a response, giving me details, and assured me they would be able to do the videography for our wedding! We got married in Stateline, NV. He was very accommodating when dealing with me as the bride picking and choosing what I wanted included within the package.

As the day approached, Ralph and his colleague kept contact to let me know their whereabouts, which was AWESOME especially to a bride trying to make sure everything is perfect the day of! They were extremely nice, funny, respectful, professional, flexible, and “out of the way”. They were so behind the scenes— you’d never remember they were actually there. The two of them constantly had smiles on their faces and you could truly tell they put a lot of thought into the shots they were aiming for. We got quality shots (some I wish my photographer would have gotten) and I received the edited trailer and full footage in such a timely manner! Literally has been the best decision, do NOT cut out on a videographer! You are going to want this part of your wedding day FOREVER, and this has been beyond amazing, more than what pictures alone can give a bride and groom. A Touch if Soul Productions have exceeded our expectations a thousand times over. Thank you Ralph and his crew, for capturing our magical day that we can enjoy it everyday for the rest of our lives.

Doug Ponsot · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and amazing quality!

Ralph was great! He made the experience so easy going and the final product is amazing. My wife and I are so happy to relive our favorite day through the videos Ralph put together. I would recommend A Touch of Soul Productions to any couple looking for a high quality and professional style video for their wedding or other event.

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Wow!!! More than we could have dreamed of!

Ralph and the team were amazing! He spent time with us to get to know who we are before we hired them on. It was important to them to capture the essence of “us” and they have done a phenomenal job. They took a difficult art and added love and soul into it, and have mastered the ability to capture everything we hoped to exude. And they did it with a sense of ease as if it were what they were meant to do. Thank you A Touch Of Soul!

Taemi · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision for my wedding

Everyone, they are the best! I found them on either The Knot or Wedding Wire. Ralph, the owner, answered my inquiry and asked for an in-person meeting. He wanted to make sure that I felt confident in my decision of booking them. I have to say it was one of the reason why I booked ATOS. Ralph is so genuine and so professional. He truly cares about his couples and wants to be a part of your big day to capture every single moment for you! We also had our engagement photoshoot with ATOS. Rodel was our photographer and he did an amazing job! Anyone who ever saw our engagement photos was always very impressed and asked for their info so they can refer to their friends and families. On the day-of, the team included Ralph, Rodel, Cheryl, and Cory (sorry if i misspelled any name). Every single one of them was very professional and accommodating. I got some sneak peak at our photos and as buzzed as i was, i was thoroughly impressed and now i can't wait for our photos to come back. I honestly don't know how to fully explain their awesomeness to you. All i can say is, if ATOS is available, BOOK THEM! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Robin · Married on 10/20/2018

extremely talented and genuine

I am truly so thankful to have found A Touch of Soul to capture our special day. While searching for a photographer and videographer for our wedding, I came across a Same Day Edit video that A Touch of Soul had shot and produced. I was immediately drawn to the attention to detail and ability to tell a story. I contacted them thru their website and from the first email interaction with Ralph I knew my Fiancé and I were in great hands. Over the next coming months communication was outstanding and Ralph worked closely with myself and our wedding coordinators to fine tune all of our wants and needs to make our day extra special. The day of our wedding we had the privilege to work with Ralph, Chris, Cory, Sheryl and David. This team is beyond amazing!! Besides being extremely talented this team understands we put our faith in them to capture our once in a life time moments and yet makes you feel completely comfortable and on top of the world. The same day edit video was extremely important to me and Ralph took the utmost care in making sure it was everything I could have wanted. The day of the wedding I heard someone say, “…teamwork makes the dream work…” and I couldn’t agree more! The team at A Touch of Soul Productions is everything I could have dreamed for and I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with them.

Ken and Sunshine · Married on 10/20/2018

Ralph is the best!

It was a great pleasure working with Ralph. My husband and I are very fortunate to find Ralph and selected him as our videographer for our wedding. He is very professional and great to work with. We had a year and a half to plan our wedding. Throughout that time, we kept good communication with one another. His experience and knowledge of cinematography are shown through his work. He shot a love story video for us to play at our reception. Also, we are very please and satisfied with the footage he shot at our wedding. We highly recommend a touch of soul productions.

Celina Taufetee · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing amazing

Planning a wedding in all its glory is both as beautiful and stressful as "they" say. All you continue to do is day dream about what that day will look like. When that day comes you want to know you can enjoy it. Be apart of the moment and not a director leading the way ( as some brides cant let control go) . Ralph and his team , his incredible team, gave us that. They let the day continue on with all its twists and turns and they captured so much love. Ralph's team was so easy going , friendly , and fun.

I can't thank them enough for all the beautiful pictures that we have to admire forever. Their attention to detail for lighting, backgrounds , and creativity doesn't go unnoticed.

Ralph and his team were in communication with us from the moment we booked them. They never left us in the dark and they truly took care of us while guiding us through.

I really would love to thank you for your hard work on a day that means everything to me. They never once made me feel like I was just another bride or just any wedding.

Adam Woyansky · Married on 09/29/2018

Hands down, the best!

After meeting with a few Photographer/Videographer, my Fiance and I knew we found the perfect company with A Touch of Soul Productions . From the initial start it was very laid back and relaxing. We never felt like we were getting a "sales pitch", more like talking to a friend. Ralph understood our vision and his crew made us feel that way.

I truly will recommend Touch of Soul Productions to all of our friends and family.

Leanna Faber · Married on 09/27/2018

Mrs. Leanna Faber

I cannot imagine my wedding without the team from A Touch Of Soul Productions! Everyone was so prompt in communicating with me from the very beginning. Our engagement photos were ready at a reasonable time, as well as our actual wedding photos and video! You can tell they love what they do and that ATOS has so much passion for creating beautiful work for us. They were flexible, professional, and just the sweetest group of people that created amazing work. I can’t thank them enough!

A Touch of Soul productions 9

Jennifer Jones · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing and personable team who deliver the highest quality videography!

Wow! I just received my teaser video for our wedding and I am blown away by Ralph and his team! I had struggled during wedding planning process with whether or not to obtain a videographer and actually reached out to Ralph late in the game. He went out of his way to work some scheduling magic to accommodate us! This was without a doubt one of the best things to happen to us. The team is very professional and easy to communicate with. They made us comfortable and captured our wedding day in a way photos alone cannot. If you are questioning a videographer, look no further and hire, “A Touch of Soul Productions.” One of our best vendor choices!

Delancy Mckinley · Married on 09/15/2018

A big thank you!

A Touch of Soul… where to begin?! From the beginning process of shopping for a videographer for our wedding, the task seemed daunting and overwhelming amongst the list of other vendors to chose as well. But, then came a Touch of Soul. Getting a quote was the easiest it could be, the team was so helpful, timely and responsive. Beyond that they were open to my creative ideas, wants and desires as well - what artist trusts you with their work and name?! The big day was approaching and they were always there with answers to my many questions as a bride with only a day of coordinator. Then the day came, and they were prompt, accommodating and most of all friendly - it’s like they were family friends coming in for the day! They captured our day perfectly and we couldn’t be happier that we chose A Touch of Should to tell our story through video. If you have any opportunity to work with them you won’t be disappointed, I can guarantee it.

A Touch of Soul, thank you for being a part of our dream day and thank you for giving us the gift of memories! We are forever grateful.

• Tyler

Tyler · Married on 09/15/2018

Better than we could have ever imagined

Ralph and the ATOS Productions crew were absolutely amazing! My wife Patricia and I were married in September 2018, and Ralph's team produced a beautiful video that lets us relive our special day any time we want. The music, effects, editing...everything was absolutely perfect and matches the style/theme of our wedding to a T. I'd highly recommend ATOS to anyone who wants a top quality video that they can share with friends and family for a lifetime. 10/10 and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Ernest Molina · Married on 09/09/2018

I have nothing but great things to say...!!

Rodel is an amazing photographer and a very nice person. Our engagement photos was just..wow! He has done an amazing job accomodating the recommended spots and type of pictures that we wanted for the shoot. Do not worry if you guys don't know how to pose, he got you on that!

Ralph is the owner and the lead videographer. From the moment that we met
    and sat down, we were sold. Such an amazing person with a very kind heart. His story about how he started ATOS was very captivating, and from it you will know that he is doing this for this right reasons.

Well, what can I say? Ralph and his team did an outstanding job capturing
    our big day! Looking back at the pictures and video will bring back all of the many emotions we have felt that day. They made sure to get all the details of the wedding and even the little ones.

We have parobably watched the video over 20 times and still be overwhelmed with emotions.

Ralph, and for the rest of the ATOS team, we are so thankful for your hardwork and dedication to what you do. You have blessed us with a wonderful gift that we will treaasure for the rest of our lives!

- Love KJ and Ernest

• Celine

Celine · Married on 09/08/2018

Quality Videographers, Great Team

I was referred to A Touch of Soul Productions from a coworker and also had the pleasure of witnessing their work at her wedding as well. She had nothing but great things to say about Ralph and his company and I saw firsthand how efficient they were working for her. From the first time inquiring with Ralph, he was quick to respond and very kind. He actually worked really well with us when we gave him our budget and videography needs. He basically formed our own little personal package, we were excited. On our big day, Ralph and his team (Cory and Rodell) were so friendly, approachable, and fun. They made us feel very comfortable even though being filmed for most of the day may seem awkward. They used high tech gear and captured awesome moments for us. During the ceremony and reception, the team was slick and proficient, getting shots I didn’t even realize they were getting. We opted for a same day edit and Ralph worked so hard on it that we are so thankful and appreciative for; the end product was so beautiful and touching, I am glad our guests got to witness our big day all over again. I definitely recommend A Touch of Soul Productions for your wedding videography needs. When it comes to the biggest day of your life, you want to hire quality work and you can definitely find that in this company.