A Touch of Soul productions Reviews

147 | Placentia, CA

147 Reviews for A Touch of Soul productions

147 A Touch of Soul productions Reviews

Kayla · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Yesterday evening, photographer Chris shot my fiancé’s and my Disney Engagement session. And let me tell you, I was never disappointed, not for a single minute. Chris was a fantastic photographer who went above and beyond what we expected. He immediately made us feel at ease, his happy, energetic spirit was contagious, and he did his very best to ensure that every photo was as perfect as possible. Although I haven’t seen the final product, I am not the least bit worried. My fiancé and I are looking forward to seeing how these wonderful, whimsical photos turn out ❤️ We knew we wanted to go with A Touch of Soul Production as soon as we met Ralph. His story and his personality reveal how genuine he and his company are. We are certain, without a doubt, that we chose the right company to photograph and record our love story.
    These guys are more than a company, they are individuals who really love their work, and the couple, and it shows.
    A huge special THANK YOU to Chris who made me feel like princess happily in love with her prince! We look forward to working with you all again at the wedding!
    Thank you for providing a HIGH quality service for realistic prices! You guys rock!

Alyssa · Getting married on 11/03/2018

Ralph and his team at ATOS were so awesome throughout the whole process. First off, I can't reccommend ATOS enough! We are unbelievably happy with how our trailer turned out and can't wait to see the extended film. I even had a couple of VERY small changes I wanted made and Ralph fixed them no questions asked.

Going into more detail here...
    I searched and searched and searched for a videographer. I'm not kidding when I say I probably watched a hundred or more wedding videos during my hunt. You see I work with editing video and so I was being very picky. I knew I wanted a good quality video, but without paying my arm and my leg for it. So when I came across ATOSand liked what I saw, I reached out.

I called Ralph and right away he was easy to talk to and was extremely helpful. Everything went smoothly! There was a family emergency and Ralph was unable to attend my wedding but Kevin stepped right in and made everything turned out incredible.

Point being is that I really enjoy Ralph's editing style and my husband and I are so so happy with the end results!

Briana · Married on 08/25/2018

A Touch of Soul Productions truly amazed us from the moment we met Ralph. We had the best conversations and felt a really good, energetic vibe from him. What my fiancé and I were looking for in a videographer/photographer was a team who would ease our awkwardness, make us feel comfortable and produce great work. When we met Ralph we decided on the spot we would be using all of the services he provides which includes photography, videography and photobooth. First of all, Ralph and his team is so responsive! I would text Ralph and email Joanne and would get responses from them right away. Everything went so smoothly through the year which made me feel comfortable knowing they were going to capture our day perfectly. Before the wedding they made sure to organize themselves and understand the timeline throughout the wedding. On the day of our wedding, they took photos of the venue and set up for the photobooth. I met the head photographer, Rodel and all of the team. They were all so energetic and really guided us through the process while having fun! After the wedding, we received sneak peak photos that were gorgeous!! Then we received all of the photos that our guests took at the photobooth. They create a password and you can share the photos with your friends and family. My favorites were the GIFs. :) THEN, we got a 5.5 minute video and that’s where the tears started shedding! It. was. amazing. So beautifully put together and made me remember that day so vividly. I would (and have already) recommend A Touch if Soul to anyone looking for wedding photography/ videography. They truly care about their clients and continue to touch base with you even after the wedding. Thank you A Touch of Soul, all of you are amazing and I hope you continue to grow in success and happiness. Choosing A Touch of Soul to capture our wedding day was the best decision ever! Thank you!!

A Touch of Soul productions 1
    A Touch of Soul productions 2

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

The team at A Touch of Soul Productions was beyond amazing! They were highly recommended by a good friend of mine and boy was she right when she said they would do an amazing job! Ralph and his team worked very well with our budget. When I told him what we were willing to spend he basically created a package for me that fit my budget and give us what we most wanted. The day of team was so friendly and professional. They made our day so much more special. The final product was beyond perfect and more than we could of ever wished for! It is something that my husband and I get to cherish forever! Thank you so much again A Touch Of Soul Productions for everything! If you are looking for a videographer, look no more because you won't find anything better than ATOS Productions!

kaycee · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow, where do I even start! Ralph and his team were absolutely amazing! I would give them 10 stars if I could!
    I found A Touch of Soul Productions through a google search as I was having a destination wedding. I contacted Ralph and he immediately got back to me. From there we talked on the phone about my style and what I had imagined my big day to look like. Ralph returns emails, calls, and texts quickly which is so important when there are so many little details about your wedding day to organize. To say Ralph is accommodating is an understatement. He formed a package around what we wanted and our budget. We decided to go with the highlight video and longer video with 8 hours of coverage and it was perfect!!!
    The team showed up early and blended right in with the chaotic nature of the day. They followed the limo around while we took pictures and were there for each important moment that we wanted captured. At the end of the night they asked me if there were any other shots that I wanted before they left and they even ended up staying a little bit later to get some sunset shots with the ocean in the background. The team was very helpful in telling me what angles looked best and which way turn to have the light hit our faces just right. They were patient and understood that we were new to being filmed.
    Our videos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. They brought me back to that day in such a magical way. Everyone I have showed them to has cried happy tears because of the wonderful job that they did. The music, the lighting, and the way the clips were put together is exceptional. I will be watching this video and sharing it with family and friends for years to come. Thank you so much Ralph & team for capturing my wedding day, we are forever grateful for you all!

Evette · Married on 08/03/2018

When we were looking for a photographer and videographer for our wedding, we wanted to make sure that our team was caring, understood us and at the same time had quality work. We met with Ralph, and my fiancé and I instantly knew he was the right fit for us. Talking to him was as if we were talking to a family member. Once we signed our contract and scheduled our engagement shoot, we met Rodel, the lead photographer, and his wife which walked us through taking photos. They cheered us on and taught us how to be ourselves in front of a camera. We were awkward at first since it was our first time, but by the end of it, we felt really comfortable with them. The team was so helpful and personal, our time with them went by so fast. The photos came out amazing, you couldn’t even tell it was our first time in front of a camera. Prior to the wedding, the team was extremely organized and arrived early to scope out the site and really get a feel for the venue. The wedding day flew by but Ralph, Rodel and the rest of the team captured amazing moments that we can now look back at for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a team to be a part of your special day, I highly recommend A Touch of Soul, they take a personal interest in you and it shows through the great quality of their work.

A Touch of Soul productions 3
    A Touch of Soul productions 4
    A Touch of Soul productions 5
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Ralph and the Touch of Soul team was a wonderful experience from beginning to end! Ralph and I met a few times prior to singing the contract to make sure it was a good fit. Ralph delivered on all of his promises in those meetings! The video he creates is really about what your vision is as a client and he customizes to your liking – music, style of shots, etc. He was generous about including bonus content in the package I bought. Communication throughout the process was consistent. A Touch of Soul is reasonably priced and you get 5 star quality.

Ralph and Chris on the day of the wedding were amazing. Initially, I was worried about booking a videographer because I didn’t want to feel ‘on stage’; concerned about a camera in my face like I was acting! They were so professional and respectful about space I hardly noticed they were there, but the team got phenomenal shots. Ralph made us laugh and kept good energy throughout our whole day. Ralph is one of the kindest people I have ever met which is a total bonus! I got the short and long videos only a month and a half after the wedding – amazing!

Kelsee · Married on 07/19/2018

Look no more! The Touch of Soul Production Team is not only amazing at what they do but they are so genuine and kind! From the start, Ralph and his team took the time to listen to what my husband and I were looking for in a video of our wedding day. My husband and I knew this would be one of the most important videos that we capture of our lives together and without a doubt we trusted Ralph and his team....and boy did they deliver! The video is amazing and is exactly what we wanted! Ralph and his team also made it so easy on our wedding day. To be honest I feel a bit awkward in videos and do not know what to do or how to "pose" but Ralph made it so easy. On your wedding day you want it to be easy and fun! The team knows how to make you feel special and how to create a video that captures what your love is all about. We would choose touch of soul production all over again!! Choose them to capture your wedding so you can look back at your special day! It goes by way too fast so you NEED a video to capture it!

Kylie · Married on 07/13/2018

The ATOS team was a complete dream to work with! I had watched so many videos, and completely fell in love with their style so we booked them for the videography and photography. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they were great with communication and a complete blast to be around. It took a little over 6 weeks to get our proofs back, but couldn’t be more happy with the outcome! Thank you ATOS!!!!

A Touch of Soul productions 6

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2018

As a bride on a budget, I wasn’t sure if we could afford videography, but most couples told me their biggest regret was not having captured video of their wedding day. So after much debate, I started researching local videographers and stumbled upon ATOS. I watched several of the videos on their website and instantly fell in love with their style, and their ability to capture the love and emotion between the couple and their guests. I was sold even before meeting Ralph! The moment I met with Ralph, I knew that ATOS was the one. Ralph was friendly, relaxed, willing to work with our budget, and above all, seemed passionate about his work and his product. What sets ATOS apart is their way of making you feel special and at ease on one of the most emotional days of your life. We were ATOS’ 6th wedding on the weekend we got married, but Ralph and his team showed up with a huge smile, were full of energy, and made us feel as if we were the only wedding that mattered! They captured our day without being at all intrusive and they worked really well with our photographer too. We highly recommend ATOS, because they not only create amazing videos, but because they figured out how to make a business feel like family.

Valerie · Married on 07/06/2018

Ralph and his team were referred to us from our Florist and I couldn't be more grateful. From the first text messages to day of the event, Ralph was very prompt and efficient in communicating and answering all of our questions. They even went as far as coming to the venue the day prior to get our drone shots knowing they would not be able to get the footage the day of the wedding. A Touch of Soul Productions were professional and comforting to not only myself and my groom but my family, friends, and other vendors. Their genuine good nature and personalities eased my nerves and made it easy to interact with them throughout the day as they felt like friends spending the day with us. We didn't really have a vision of the wedding to share with them but they immediately picked up on our vibes and created a video that encompassed everything about us and our day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better team to work with. Post Wedding we didn't hear from any of our vendors aside from Ralph. He thanked us for allowing him to be part of our day and provided us with check-ins as they finished production on our video. Small gestures as such left a lasting impression. We highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions!

A Touch of Soul productions 7
    A Touch of Soul productions 8
    A Touch of Soul productions 9
    A Touch of Soul productions 10
    A Touch of Soul productions 11

Veronica · Married on 06/23/2018

From the first moment of meeting Ralph we felt at ease knowing he and his team at A Touch of Soul Productions were the right people for our wedding. We already knew the quality of their work from researching but what we weren’t expecting was the hospitality and care that came with the package. Their one of a kind service and creativity allowed us to feel at ease and immediately trust they knew our vision. They were professional and fun and some of the best people to work with.

Everything they do is done with heart, and that’s exactly what you want on your wedding day!

samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

If you are searching for a photography and videography combo or just one... look no further! We were from out of town and their team kept communication throughout the whole process and most importantly worked with our budget! From start to finish there was nothing except professionalism. Ralph and his team made us feel so comfortable! We had a lot of cultural traditions and they were amazing at accommodating all of our requests, prior and on the spot as well! The video we received was nothing short of spectacular. We now have a wonderful video and photos that we will be able to cherish forever.

A Touch of Soul productions 12
    A Touch of Soul productions 13

David · Married on 06/09/2018

They did the footage for my wedding day and completely exceeded my expectation!! There’s something so great about a production company that can truly catch the beauty that is family. I will forever be grateful to this great team for catching every great moment of the night. I was left speechless looking at every single photo and watching every second of the videos! They’re 100% professional and work with all of your needs. They make you feel comfortable and they take their time to make sure they get the best you possible. My wife and I will forever recommend them to everyone. They’re truly the best and no one can compare.

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Had such a great experience with ATOS. From engagement shoot to wedding day, they were a joy to work with. My main contact was Ralph, who was very professional and attentive through the whole process. And that also goes for the rest of his team. There was a whole team to cover our wedding, and everyone was so nice, reassuring and very accommodating to my (sometimes demanding) requests. They were also able to work with us to add/change packages so that we could get exactly what we wanted. We added a Same Day Edit that had really impressed my guests, that I got texts the next day saying that they wanted to use them for their wedding. Wedding photos/video is what you will take from your wedding to have permanently, so I really did my research to find a good one. I am so happy that I found ATOS and decided to go with them. I highly recommend!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

They did a fabulous job with our wedding and our wedding video!!! It was a pleasure working with Ralph as he is so responsive and works with your budget needs!!! Highly recommend them if your looking for amazing photos and videos to remember your special day!!

Erika · Married on 05/27/2018

I don’t even know where to start. We received a referral to Ralph and his team after being cancelled on by another company. Although a cancellation is usually an unfortunate event, we felt so lucky because it led us to this amazing team. From our first conversation with Ralph we felt so excited to have him shoot our big day. He was so energetic which made communicating with him very easy. The entire team kept in contact with us throughout our engagement and made us feel confident in their work, as they were preparing for our day 6 months out. As we arrived at the venue, it was so awesome meeting Ralph and his partner. They felt like family and really blended right in making us feel comfortable with every shot. AND to top it off, they just sent us the most AMAZING video. They captured the day so perfectly, it had me crying. So thank you A Touch Of Soul Productions for creating a lifelong keepsake that I’ll be proud to share with my children one day ❤️

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

A Touch of Soul Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and our wedding videos are so beautiful! From the very beginning it was so wonderful working with them. You can just tell that everyone that works for the company has a good heart and loves their job. The owner Ralph and the office manager Sheryl are both so nice and they made the whole process entirely stress free. The videographers Cory and Rodel are both so sweet and were awesome to work with. They really had creative ideas, made us feel comfortable being in front of the camera and did a great job giving us direction. We will definitely recommend A Touch of Soul Productions to everyone that we know!

Katrina · Married on 05/26/2018

I don’t usually write reviews but Ralph Corpuz was absolutely amazing!! His team at A Touch of Soul Productions was very helpful with communicating times and prompt with email responses. I did not get to meet Ralph before the wedding so I was a little hesitant but when Ralph arrived with his partner the morning of my wedding I was very relieved to meet a man who was energetic, excited and poised. From start to finish he made us feel comfortable and confident he would capture our day perfectly. They knew just what to say and within minutes of arriving had myself, my bridesmaids and our photographers feeling like long time friends.
    After our wedding we received our video in 4 weeks like promised and it was everything we could of hoped for. We had mixed feelings about booking a videographer but we are so happy we did, it is a must for a wedding!! He captured our day in the way we saw it and in the way our guests experienced it. I would 100% recommend him to future bride and grooms!!!

• GandAWedding

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. Talented. Phenomenal. Ralph and his team at A Touch of Soul Productions far exceeded our expectations! When looking for a wedding videographer and photographer, my husband and I wanted someone who could capture our personalities, our 11 year relationship, and the heartwarming essence of our family and friends. A Touch of Soul Productions definitely fit the criteria! Meeting Ralph for the first time, we instantly connected with his upbeat personality, youthful vibe, and talented editing skills. But, what drew us to choosing ATOS was the story behind Ralph’s passion for this industry. Each couple has their own story to tell and with ATOS, you are not just another cookie-cutter couple. Thank you to Ralph, Rodel, and their team for telling our love story. From the consultation meeting, engagement photo session, numerous text messages and emails to calm this perfectionist bride, and to the day of the wedding...you guys were professional, fun, and made us feel so comfortable and stress free! TEN STARS to ATOS!

Marisa · Married on 05/20/2018

No one tells you how fast your incredible journey to marriage will pass. You need someone reliable, intuitive and brilliant to capture that moment forever. Someone who can make a moment last forever and encourage you along the way. Ralph, Corey, and the entire A Touch of Soul Production team gave that to my husband and me. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, kind, and talented team for our wedding day. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart for everything you guys. We love you so much and would recommend you to anyone who needs a touch of soul to capture a moment in time, forever. xoxoxo

Trent · Married on 05/12/2018

Ralph and his crew truly we everything we wanted and more for our big day. From the first meeting, he took the time to really get to know my wife and I, and it showed when it came time to sit down and watch our wedding video. We had a with him and he made being on camera so easy and fluid. Would highly recommend a touch of soul to anyone who is looking for the perfect way to capture the most amazing day of your life.

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

A Touch of Soul Productions was the best wedding videographer we could have dreamed of! Ralph and his team were so personable from the start of wedding planning, come wedding day I felt like I knew them! They knew exactly what to do on wedding day and fit right in with the rest of the day! They knew exactly what shots to get and created the most beautiful wedding video! It will always our favorite part of the wedding and something we will cherish and watch routinely!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Ralph and his team made the decision of choosing a videographer incredibly easy. They were so flexible with everything I wanted and had great energy, making my wedding day that much better. The wedding video came out better than I could have ever dreamed.