137 Reviews for A Touch of Soul productions

Slideshow (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)
Save The Date (1)
136 A Touch of Soul productions Reviews

Yesterday evening, photographer Chris shot my fiancé’s and my Disney Engagement session. And let me tell you, I was never disappointed, not for a single minute. Chris was a fantastic photographer who went above and beyond what we expected. He immediately made us feel at ease, his happy, energetic spirit was contagious, and he did his very best to ensure that every photo was as perfect as possible. Although I haven’t seen the final product, I am not the least bit worried. My fiancé and I are looking forward to seeing how these wonderful, whimsical photos turn out ❤️ We knew we wanted to go with A Touch of Soul Production as soon as we met Ralph. His story and his personality reveal how genuine he and his company are. We are certain, without a doubt, that we chose the right company to photograph and record our love story.
These guys are more than a company, they are individuals who really love their work, and the couple, and it shows.
A huge special THANK YOU to Chris who made me feel like princess happily in love with her prince! We look forward to working with you all again at the wedding!
Thank you for providing a HIGH quality service for realistic prices! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ralph and his team at ATOS were so awesome throughout the whole process. First off, I can't reccommend ATOS enough! We are unbelievably happy with how our trailer turned out and can't wait to see the extended film. I even had a couple of VERY small changes I wanted made and Ralph fixed them no questions asked.

Going into more detail here...
I searched and searched and searched for a videographer. I'm not kidding when I say I probably watched a hundred or more wedding videos during my hunt. You see I work with editing video and so I was being very picky. I knew I wanted a good quality video, but without paying my arm and my leg for it. So when I came across ATOSand liked what I saw, I reached out.

I called Ralph and right away he was easy to talk to and was extremely helpful. Everything went smoothly! There was a family emergency and Ralph was unable to attend my wedding but Kevin stepped right in and made everything turned out incredible.

Point being is that I really enjoy Ralph's editing style and my husband and I are so so happy with the end results!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception

From the first moment of meeting Ralph we felt at ease knowing he and his team at A Touch of Soul Productions were the right people for our wedding. We already knew the quality of their work from researching but what we weren’t expecting was the hospitality and care that came with the package. Their one of a kind service and creativity allowed us to feel at ease and immediately trust they knew our vision. They were professional and fun and some of the best people to work with.

Everything they do is done with heart, and that’s exactly what you want on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are searching for a photography and videography combo or just one... look no further! We were from out of town and their team kept communication throughout the whole process and most importantly worked with our budget! From start to finish there was nothing except professionalism. Ralph and his team made us feel so comfortable! We had a lot of cultural traditions and they were amazing at accommodating all of our requests, prior and on the spot as well! The video we received was nothing short of spectacular. We now have a wonderful video and photos that we will be able to cherish forever.

Profile Picture samantha, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They did the footage for my wedding day and completely exceeded my expectation!! There’s something so great about a production company that can truly catch the beauty that is family. I will forever be grateful to this great team for catching every great moment of the night. I was left speechless looking at every single photo and watching every second of the videos! They’re 100% professional and work with all of your needs. They make you feel comfortable and they take their time to make sure they get the best you possible. My wife and I will forever recommend them to everyone. They’re truly the best and no one can compare.

Profile Picture David, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Had such a great experience with ATOS. From engagement shoot to wedding day, they were a joy to work with. My main contact was Ralph, who was very professional and attentive through the whole process. And that also goes for the rest of his team. There was a whole team to cover our wedding, and everyone was so nice, reassuring and very accommodating to my (sometimes demanding) requests. They were also able to work with us to add/change packages so that we could get exactly what we wanted. We added a Same Day Edit that had really impressed my guests, that I got texts the next day saying that they wanted to use them for their wedding. Wedding photos/video is what you will take from your wedding to have permanently, so I really did my research to find a good one. I am so happy that I found ATOS and decided to go with them. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Save The Date, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

I don’t even know where to start. We received a referral to Ralph and his team after being cancelled on by another company. Although a cancellation is usually an unfortunate event, we felt so lucky because it led us to this amazing team. From our first conversation with Ralph we felt so excited to have him shoot our big day. He was so energetic which made communicating with him very easy. The entire team kept in contact with us throughout our engagement and made us feel confident in their work, as they were preparing for our day 6 months out. As we arrived at the venue, it was so awesome meeting Ralph and his partner. They felt like family and really blended right in making us feel comfortable with every shot. AND to top it off, they just sent us the most AMAZING video. They captured the day so perfectly, it had me crying. So thank you A Touch Of Soul Productions for creating a lifelong keepsake that I’ll be proud to share with my children one day ❤️

Profile Picture Erika, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

A Touch of Soul Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and our wedding videos are so beautiful! From the very beginning it was so wonderful working with them. You can just tell that everyone that works for the company has a good heart and loves their job. The owner Ralph and the office manager Sheryl are both so nice and they made the whole process entirely stress free. The videographers Cory and Rodel are both so sweet and were awesome to work with. They really had creative ideas, made us feel comfortable being in front of the camera and did a great job giving us direction. We will definitely recommend A Touch of Soul Productions to everyone that we know!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don’t usually write reviews but Ralph Corpuz was absolutely amazing!! His team at A Touch of Soul Productions was very helpful with communicating times and prompt with email responses. I did not get to meet Ralph before the wedding so I was a little hesitant but when Ralph arrived with his partner the morning of my wedding I was very relieved to meet a man who was energetic, excited and poised. From start to finish he made us feel comfortable and confident he would capture our day perfectly. They knew just what to say and within minutes of arriving had myself, my bridesmaids and our photographers feeling like long time friends.
After our wedding we received our video in 4 weeks like promised and it was everything we could of hoped for. We had mixed feelings about booking a videographer but we are so happy we did, it is a must for a wedding!! He captured our day in the way we saw it and in the way our guests experienced it. I would 100% recommend him to future bride and grooms!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception

Amazing. Talented. Phenomenal. Ralph and his team at A Touch of Soul Productions far exceeded our expectations! When looking for a wedding videographer and photographer, my husband and I wanted someone who could capture our personalities, our 11 year relationship, and the heartwarming essence of our family and friends. A Touch of Soul Productions definitely fit the criteria! Meeting Ralph for the first time, we instantly connected with his upbeat personality, youthful vibe, and talented editing skills. But, what drew us to choosing ATOS was the story behind Ralph’s passion for this industry. Each couple has their own story to tell and with ATOS, you are not just another cookie-cutter couple. Thank you to Ralph, Rodel, and their team for telling our love story. From the consultation meeting, engagement photo session, numerous text messages and emails to calm this perfectionist bride, and to the day of the wedding...you guys were professional, fun, and made us feel so comfortable and stress free! TEN STARS to ATOS!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

No one tells you how fast your incredible journey to marriage will pass. You need someone reliable, intuitive and brilliant to capture that moment forever. Someone who can make a moment last forever and encourage you along the way. Ralph, Corey, and the entire A Touch of Soul Production team gave that to my husband and me. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, kind, and talented team for our wedding day. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart for everything you guys. We love you so much and would recommend you to anyone who needs a touch of soul to capture a moment in time, forever. xoxoxo

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Ralph and his crew truly we everything we wanted and more for our big day. From the first meeting, he took the time to really get to know my wife and I, and it showed when it came time to sit down and watch our wedding video. We had a with him and he made being on camera so easy and fluid. Would highly recommend a touch of soul to anyone who is looking for the perfect way to capture the most amazing day of your life.

Profile Picture Trent, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A Touch of Soul Productions was the best wedding videographer we could have dreamed of! Ralph and his team were so personable from the start of wedding planning, come wedding day I felt like I knew them! They knew exactly what to do on wedding day and fit right in with the rest of the day! They knew exactly what shots to get and created the most beautiful wedding video! It will always our favorite part of the wedding and something we will cherish and watch routinely!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ralph and his team made the decision of choosing a videographer incredibly easy. They were so flexible with everything I wanted and had great energy, making my wedding day that much better. The wedding video came out better than I could have ever dreamed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Touch of Soul Productions went above and beyond our expectations! From the first email to first meet up, Ralph was welcoming and worked with our budget to make sure our day was amazing without stressing about money. Rodel was able to capture such beautiful moments and made you feel so comfortable. Highly recommended from myself and my husband! Already have them working on a friend's wedding. Thank you and looking forward to family sessions in the future!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

A Touch of Soul Productions captured our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams!!! Ralph was AMAZING...from the second I started emailing with him, I felt like I knew him. And when we finally met on our wedding day, it was like being with an old friend. He worked with us on our budget, which was awesome because we hadn't originally included a videographer. We just got our highlight video back and the tears haven't stopped flowing. It is beautiful; his team has a way of capturing the personalities, the emotions, and all of the details of the day just so perfectly. There are not enough words to thank Ralph and his team!!!

Profile Picture Peyton, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ralph and the A-Team. The coolest and most awesome people you'll ever meet besides my husband and I ?? The moment we decided to get hitched the next best decision we ever made was booking A Touch Of Soul Production to be a part of our "best day ever". If I remember correctly I specifically told them that I trust and will leave it up to them on how they want to shoot and showcase our day. Each crew member had amazing ideas and imagination. From the very first meeting, to engagement photoshoot, to texting ideas and info to our wedding day, ATOS came through no doubt about it. We love the enery and spunk they brought. Atos beautifully captured our special day. Its everything we ever wanted and some. Thank you so much for the phenomenal work guys! Thanks for making us feel extra special and with the photo/video we can easily re-live our "best day ever". A TOUCH OF SOUL PRODUCTION is definitely one to watch out for.

Profile Picture Kazel, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired A Touch of Soul Productions for our wedding videography and photography and it was undeniably one of the best decisions we made for our big day. They produce such high-quality and professional-looking content and their pricing is extremely affordable. Ralph, Rodel, and their team were able to adapt to our several unplanned events so seamlessly which lifted so much stress off our shoulders. They were not just our vendors but also our support system — they consistently checked up in our well-being while capturing all of our special moments. We also loved how they provided direction in getting those picturesque shots for our engagement photoshoot and during our wedding. Extremely friendly group of people, and they made us feel comfortable throughout this whole process. We absolutely love our final results and wholeheartedly recommend A Touch of Soul!

Profile Picture Bryan, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We had such an amazing experience with ATOSP. Ralph was super fast with responses and would answer every question I had. I felt like the team was part of the family so it made it even better for the video. The videos are great and we received them shortly after the wedding. They were able to put all the best moments. I will forever cherish their work! I watch them almost everyday and I still get emotional. I would suggest ATOSP to anyone who is looking for a fun team that is going to take the stress off and give you wonderful memories!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired ATOS for Videography and photo booth for our wedding in March and they were amazing to work with from start to finish! The quality of video and pictures is fantastic and I’m so glad I chose them for such an important and special day for us. I highly recommend them for any special event you may have! They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Janet, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Documentary, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

There's nothing better I can say about Ralph and his team. They were such a pleasure to work with on our special day and everyday leading up to that day! Honestly it's terrifying trusting someone with such an important task in your wedding day, but Ralph and his team didnt disappoint . They arrived early the day of and were super down to earth and friendly! I honestly couldn't even tell they were there most of the time because they were so professional . During the getting ready process his team was super calm and made me feel more reassured about everything! Thanks Ralph and your team for making my wedding that much more amazing. Everyone loved my wedding video, literally my husband and I rewatched it over and over !

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ralph and husband crew are absolutely amazing!! They were so fun to work with abd blended seamlessly with our family and friends!! Our video turned out incredible and we can’t wait to watch it in the years to come!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Ralph and his team are fantastic! He was extremely flexible to work with and professional. Ralph helped to capture every moment from our wedding and create an even more spectacular memory with the video. We cannot stop watching it!

Profile Picture Jenni, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hands down the best Videographer for any special event!! He filmed my wedding and honestly it was the best decision i made! Ralph and his team are so fun to work with and are so extremely talented. They are truly the best in the business so if you need a videographer for anything, I highly highly recommend booking them for your event!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Reception