A Touch of Soul Productions Reviews

267 Reviews for A Touch of Soul Productions

• Jennifer

Jennifer T. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Dream team

Where do I begin…A Touch of Soul Production is absolutely a DREAM to work with. We recently had our wedding in Malibu and I’m so glad I found them! They have been very reachable via phone/email since I found them on The Knot. Planning a COVID wedding is stressful enough but Ralph, the main videographer was really patient with me and answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly. You can tell he’s had a lot of experience and have done all types of weddings, including COVID weddings which was important to me at the time. We told him the style we want and he understood and gave us some great suggestions! Sheryl the business manager was always on top of things making sure that everything is all set and clear before the wedding. On the wedding day due to COVID, we had many non traditional schedule arrangements, but not only Ralph and his team were very easy to work with, they knew exactly where they needed to be and captured the best moments of us! We just saw the teaser and we can’t wait to see the final product! I highly RECOMMEND this team and I will absolutely work with them again!

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • I

Irene · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Exceeded Expectations!!

A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded all our expectations for my January 23, 2021 wedding. I dedicated at least 50 hours of research towards finding a phenomenal team for photography and videography…boy did it pay off!! I thoroughly went through websites and combed through countless photos and videos to make sure we received the best quality. I compared prices, but most importantly interviewed companies over the phone. I talked to Ralph a few times before we decided. He was available and answered all my questions. He also answered questions I didn’t know I needed to ask, lol. His knowledge and personality stood out from everyone else. At first I thought it was too good to be true because their prices were so reasonable. We were married at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach and their “preferred” photographers/videographers were at least two times more. Price aside though, I would still have picked a Touch of Soul Productions based off their quality of work.

I was soon introduced to the rest of the team; Chris, Sheryl and Rodel. They were all great! They were easy to talk to, available to us when we needed things and they were patient. They always made us feel like we were their only client. This was all before our big day!!

On our wedding day, we were in awe….heck we still are in awe. They came in and took care of business. They made our wedding day special and such a joy. We still can’t believe how wonderful they made our wedding experience. Several of our guests and all of our family complimented them. My husband and I can be critical when it comes to people we hire and have high expectations. I’m happy to say A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded our expectations.

The day after our wedding we met with Chris at Laguna Beach to take romantic photos. We were blown away at his expertise and how fun he made it. He took the time necessary to take perfect pictures. I can go on and on Do yourself a favor and book them. You will be 100% happy you did.

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • I

Ivana · Getting married on 05/08/2022

A Thousand Times Yes!

ATOS is absolutely amazing! We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding day, and both times they came with such energy and enthusiasm it was contagious! We got our sneak peek a few days after our wedding and were blown away. We can't wait to receive all the rest of our photos! ATOS went above and beyond the day of our wedding and we can't thank them enough. We highly recommend to every couple.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Jared

Jared L. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Excellent video and excellent service

We received our video back from A Touch of Soul Productions. I was not planning on getting a videographer for my wedding, but my wife and I decided to book them last minute, and we are glad we did! We were so extremely busy on the wedding day that we did not give much attention to them, but they snuck in a lot of fantastic shots! The highlights video was awesome, and the most important thing was my wife said "I really like it". She does not say that lightly!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Maria

Maria M. · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Best Team EVER for the Best Day Ever!

I mean where do I even start!! From the very beginning Ralph was super easy to communicate with during the inquiry process and all the way until the actual wedding day. He took the time to ask questions that other photographers didn't in order to provide us package options that would be within our budget and included everything we were looking for. Even while my now husband and I were comparing photography/videography packages, none of them really compared to what ATOS was offering us. Plus, have you checked out their product.. I mean every single picture and video is stunning! Not to mention the care, detail and customer service along the way... I mean just out of this world. When we decided to go with ATOS the planning started right away and we were introduce to the rest of the team, which were all just as caring, fun, easy to talk and be yourself around as you would be with your lifelong friends. Our engagement pictures were stunning and the engagement shoot itself was so much fun! My husband and I just had a blast with Chris and Sheryl! I was really looking forward to the wedding and meeting the rest of the team in person but then COVID happened and daily stress and worry of getting married during a global pandemic started setting in. Even before I had even reached out, the ATOS team reached out to us just to check in. It made me feel better knowing that they cared and kept checking in. The were flexible and open to the possibility of having to postpone our wedding or whatever it is that we had decided to do. As our wedding date got closer, it seemed that things were going in a positive direction, churches were opening up so the wedding was back on! We planned and outlined the whole day, everyone was organized and on the same page but unfortunately, the week of the wedding churches in CA get shut down again!! ATOS was so flexible, supportive and prepared to capture our special day no matter what obstacles we faced along the way. I had my dream wedding during a global pandemic, guidelines followed and all, and I am so glad I had the ATOS team alongside me. I'll never forget that day and how they made my husband, my bridal party, my guest and myself feel... like rockstars!! Everyone was just so comfortable, relaxed and did I mention what a great time they are!! Their amazing work speaks for itself... I mean it is UNREAL how beautiful their pictures and videos are.. truly UNREAL!! But I think the people behind the lenses are just even more amazing and they just go above and beyond anything you could ever imagine. So do yourself a favor and get the ATOS team to capture your special day, you'll thank me later!!... I can't wait for the next big event with the ATOS team... my brother's wedding! I'll make sure to keep working with them in the future for other huge milestones!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Miriam E. · Married on 03/20/2021

Simply amazing!

After searching many videographers we found A Touch of Soul and we are so happy we went ahead and booked them for our wedding! We had so much fun shooting our video! Ralph, Gary, and Chris were so great- They were so fun to work with and provided great direction for their shots. The drone is also a great addition and makes your video that much more amazing and unique. We got our IG trailer over the weekend and it’s so beautiful- we can’t wait to see the final product! Their entire team behind the scenes is amazing as well- they keep in touch with you throughout the wedding process (and afterwards as well!), make sure all of your questions are answered, and are very professional. If you’re looking for a videographer, book ATOS!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Joshua S. · Married on 02/11/2021

An amazing experience from beginning to end

I don't even know where to begin. Wedding planning is a stressful experience as it is and when you start looking for vendors that will make (or break) your wedding day, you need just trust that the vendors and people you hire are going to make the day memorable. And that you have a good videography team to capture that wonderful and memorable day. A Touch of Soul Productions does just that.

Before the day:
    We got married on November 14, 2020 during the midst of the pandemic and had to make many adjustments where necessary. A Touch of Soul Productions was there all along making sure that we had everything we needed and were extremely thoughtful and kind in their approach. Our first conversation with Ralph made us feel confident to work with A Touch of Soul Productions as they would provide the best service possible as our videographer for the event. They checked in on us consistently to make sure that we were all good.

Day of:
    On the day, the ATOS team arrived on time and were ready to go immediately. They were friendly and made sure that they got all the shots they needed. It seemed like they had this mental checklist of things that we did not even ask them to do. They just knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. They were extremely respectful of the church where we got married and were flies on the wall, out of the way and capturing the wonderful moments of the day.

Post Event:
    After the event, ATOS reminded us of the general timeline when we can expect to see the results of their work, and once the results were provided, all we can say is wow. The video was incredible and we could not be more happy with the quality that they produced. The care and work that was put into the video was extraordinary. If you need to view any samples of the videos, they have them on their website and I think they speak for themselves.

Overall:
    Sure, a good videography/photography can seem expensive, but for an event such as a wedding, a once in a lifetime experience, you want to get a high quality team. And this team even comes under the price of other places, but their quality is still top notch, if not better than other places. I cannot recommend A Touch of Soul Productions enough to anyone looking for a videography team. They are amazing from beginning to end.

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Zeinah

Zeinah · Married on 12/17/2020

Simply Amazing!!!

A Touch of Soul is AMAZING!!! Words cannot express how grateful we are for the whole team. We booked ATOS for photography, videography, and photo booth - this is literally the best because searching for multiple vendors is already stressful enough and the package deal definitely put our minds at ease. Ralph is so quick to respond to any questions I had, and really worked with our budget. From the initial contact, the engagement session, to our wedding, they were so easy to work with and made our day (and even days leading up to our wedding) so incredibly memorable. Even through COVID-19, they were so flexible with all the changes we made, and they even helped us with recommendations about the timeline for our wedding. They were literally everywhere during our wedding! So many amazing shots, we are so happy that our special moments were captured. The team is incredibly kind, fun, and really just down to earth people. They really were the perfect team for capturing the best day of our lives. The turnaround times for our pictures/videos have been super quick and we fall in love with them every, single, time.

We are so glad we chose them to be a part of our day and are so grateful for their dedication to the best day of our lives.

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • F

Francis G. · Married on 12/09/2020

Just do it

Ralph and his team that came out (Sheryl and Garrett) are an absolute pleasure to work with. I contacted Ralph just short of a million times, because I knew what I was looking for in a video. He was more than happy to talk to me every single time. He made sure he could fulfill any requests to make our day special. Videos are how you remember the biggest day of your life so your investment needs to be worth it. They captured our day in a way that was magical. For a second, I believed we were movie stars in a love movie. Their attention to detail in their work and they make the small things matter. I edit my own video for youtube, and their editing is phenomenal. All that being said, that is why they are known, recognized, and are one of the best videographers in the wedding industry.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Wendy

Wendy G. · Married on 10/24/2020

A wonderful experience

ATOSP was amazing! Having a covid wedding was difficult enough , but Ralph and Sheryl definitely made the process a lot smoother. I met Ralph and team the day of our wedding and they were amazing to work with. Followed covid guidelines. We just received a small IG snipet from our wedding on 3/27/2021 and I started crying ( tears of joy ) he exceeded our expectations. Not planning on getting married again but will definitely be using him again for baptisms, 1st communions, pretty much any milestones.

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • LaDayzia

Ladayzia T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Want a great team to film your event? Hire A Touch Of Soul

Amazing! Ralph & Sheryl were such an awesome team to work with. They were timely and knowledgeable of which shots to capture and what moments to film. The final video that they were able to capture seemed effortless! The editing/delivery time was speedy. They were easy going and attentive not to mention reasonably priced! Couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Keasha

Keasha R. · Married on 10/03/2020

I don’t even have the words!

Where do I even start. A Touch of Soul Productions is an incredible company to work with. We decided to take a chance and get the works; video, drone, photo, and photo booth, and it paid off. Kristen is so gosh darn helpful she’s pretty close to perfect! The whole team from Chris to Joanne to Kristin and everyone in between were so great. We had such a blast on our wedding day. The team was professional, worked hard to get the right shots, directed us in our poses very well, and created such a fun environment. This team knows how to have fun and truly make your day memorable. We got some video and photo teasers and they have been great! I can’t wait to see all of the video and images they got. You get what you pay for and they delivered above and beyond. Highly recommended for any moment you want to capture!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Mary V. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing service

A Touch Of Soul is amazing! Their videos and photos truly capture the beauty of special moments. Their teasers really make you anticipate the full videos and we can’t wait to see all of the photos. Truly a professional company that I would highly recommend to anyone without hesitation. Thank you for capturing my daughters wedding beautifully.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Elyssa

Elyssa · Married on 09/13/2020

The absolute best!

ATOS was absolutely amazing! Ralph and Sheryl were an absolute dream to work with. Due to Covid we had to change our plans and they were flexible and very accommodating. I cannot recommend them enough!! 10/10 recommended.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Mary

Mary E. · Married on 09/12/2020

5/5 thank you!

Ralph was very helpful! Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Gary D. · Married on 08/02/2020

Best Photo/Video Team ever!

If you're looking for a Photo/Video team to capture your wedding, stop looking and contact A Touch of Soul Productions. We haven't had our wedding yet due to COVID-19, as we had to postpone twice already but the entire team at A Touch of Soul has been there the entire way. They are beyond amazing. We get an email from them just checking in to see how we're doing and if we have any questions or need help about every 2 weeks which is incredibly nice. We hear from A Touch of Soul way more than we ever hear from our own Wedding Planner. Their customer service is the best I have ever received from any company. They truly go above and beyond to make us feel like a valued client.

Even though we haven't had our wedding yet, we did have a free engagement photo session that was included in our photo/video package with Christopher. Not only is he a nice guy, he made us feel very comfortable during our shoot and we had a really great time and a lot of fun. The photos came out amazing! He made us look great! He is such a great photographer and I can't recommend this company enough.

When we we're originally looking for a photo/video team for our wedding, we knew we wanted amazing photos and very cinematic looking video and that's exactly why we picked A Touch of Soul. All of their videos are very cinematic looking and we really can't wait for them to capture our Wedding day!

Big thank you to Ralph, Christopher, Sheryl, and the entire team at A Touch of Soul Productions for being so amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Nina · Married on 07/07/2020

Easy to navigate

Looking for a photographer and videographer was one of the most challenging part of wedding planning plus the covid situation. We are only allowed 10 guests for the church ceremony and reception. We wanted a package that will capture our very intimate wedding in Tagalog ceremony and came across with A Touch of Soul Productions one week before our wedding. They are providing COVID-19 intimate collection package that is roughly quarter of the cost which you can add on wedding highlight trailer, includes both photographer and videographer and Perfect! They also caters any dialect type of wedding. Right from the start, communicating with Ralph was very easy. He was very responsive and flexible to answer our questions. He really made the whole process smoothly.

On our wedding day, Ralph and Rodel were absolutely amazing. We appreciate them for guiding us all throughout the process. They made us feel that they are part of our family. You will not be disappointed and you won’t regret it! We are so happy and thankful that they were available to capture the most memorable day of our lives! Again, cant Thank Ralph and Rodel enough! Highly recommended!❤️☺️

Mr and Mrs Domingo

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Jeeda

Jeeda A. · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing Team!

the ATOS team is very friendly and dedicated. They know what they are doing and are not afraid to share their full resources. Their pricing is extremely fair and they make sure to work every minute of the hours you pay for! They blend well with the guests and dont cause awkward photography moments!! They are all just awesome people and allow you to develop the trust you need for a photographer/videographer. I am still waiting on the images and video however they update me as they go which is very appreciated!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Arianna

Arianna A. · Married on 06/22/2020

ATOS - The Best in the Biz

I could not have asked for a better experience with a touch of soul productions. Getting married during a pandemic is no small feat, but they made the experience so smooth and enjoyable. Their high spirits and good nature mixed with absolute professionalism truly makes a touch of soul a step above the rest. Ralph and his team went above and beyond what we requested of them in terms of photo and video coverage even after we had to make contract changes because of Covid. They personalized our entire experience and communicated with us as people first and customers second—which I cannot say for many other wedding vendors we worked with! We could not have been more blessed to find them.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Emma M. · Married on 06/20/2020

The best day ever!

The whole ATOS team was our absolute dream team when it came to covering our big day. From the very beginning, Ralph was so easy to work with and we felt very taken care of. From our engagement session to our big day, the whole team made the whole process so fun and easy. They worked so cohesively with our coordinator and all of our other vendors. We couldn’t have asked for a better team and now I feel like they’re family!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Taylor · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!

A Touch of Soul went ABOVE AND BEYOND anything we could have ever asked!! We had SO many changes due to covid and had to cancel and reschedule multiple times (even the NIGHT BEFORE the wedding)
    They made everything happen despite all the craziness around us! They were MORE THAN accommodating and went above and beyond for us!
    They stayed in touch, had swift responses, worked with our whole team to ensure everything was perfect the day of our wedding!
    They were AMAZING to work with! Caught amazing shots and were quick to produce and get our video to us!
    We cannot say enough amazing things about the ATOS team!!
    We would 100% use them again and recommend to anyone in need of videography!!!
    Thank you again for Everything you guys are the best!!!
    Taylor & Mikael

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Elsie

Elsie U. · Married on 06/13/2020

Incredible team!

I have so many positive things I can say about ATOS, but I’ll get to the point. From the engagement photos to the wedding day Ralph and his team were absolutely incredible. They were more than willing to be flexible with venue changes and date changes due to Covid-19 and didn’t even hesitate when I decided to cancel the drone only a couple days before the wedding! They were even willing to stay past the time I payed at the end of the night when one of our guests had a heat stroke! I wouldn’t consider my husband and I to be quite photogenic but Chris did SUCH and incredible job! He has great vision for photos & made us feel comfortable in every shot! Every single person that I’ve shown our photos to think they belong in wedding magazines!! I am obsessed with every single one! If you’ve been searching for the perfect photographer/videographer/even photo booth you can stop searching and just book them right now!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla S. · Married on 05/24/2020

Best decision ever!

This was the most amazing group of photographers and videographers I could have ever imagined for our wedding. First let me start by saying, they were beyond flexible with us. Our wedding was cancelled 4 times due to covid and it finally happened the 5th attempt and they stuck with us through it all. They made it work each time and I never had to fear losing money or having to find a back up photography group. They were professional and incredibly fun but most importantly they made us so comfortable on our day. They weren't afraid to do whatever it takes to get the most incredible shots and footage. They got every dingle shot we wanted and more. I could go on for days about how fantastic this group is. I am in love with my wedding photos and my wedding video. By far one of the best wedding decisions I made! Thank you ATOS team!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Melia

Melia · Married on 05/23/2020

ATOS is amazing!!

A Touch of Soul was such a pleasure to work with! Our first meeting with Ralph was so easy and he understood what it was we were looking for and worked with our budget. We initially booked ATOS as our videographer for our wedding in May 2020 but the pandemic happened and Ralph was so accommodating with our change of plans. We ended up deciding to have a minimony with just our immediate families in December and again, Ralph and his team were flexible with the new plans and happily accommodated us!

On the day of, we worked with Rodel and Sheryl and they were absolutely amazing! They captured our special day and really worked with our packed timeline. We were so happy to have all the special moments captured on film and so glad we chose to work with them!! We would definitely recommend ATOS to any couple that's looking for a photographer/videographer! They are great with communicating and really committed to making your day absolutely memorable!

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Zoey

Zoey M. · Married on 05/10/2020

amazing photographers

I got married to the love of my life at Gardens of Paradise and got A Touch Of Soul to come out and record / capture my special day and I am SO glad I chose them!
    They put their whole heart into the pictures they take and the moments they capture.
    It is not a job to them it is their passion and it is clearly shown!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them they created the most beautiful wedding video and the pictures are amazing!!!
    Thank You Thank You!!
    cannot wait to take them on my next event with me!

Sent on 10/05/2020