San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 2

About I Do Wedding Video

I Do Wedding Video is a wedding videography company in San Diego, California. This company offers handcrafted stories that capture all of the special moments of your wedding. They want to tell your story through a modern cinematic style that is sure to impress. Using cinematic, short form, and storytelling techniques in their work, they are invested in capturing your true, authentic, and unique love story. I Do Wedding Video strives to provide a product full of emotion and details that you will want to share with others for years to come.

I Do Wedding Video offers three packages with some add-on services available. They can provide full-feature and highlight video, and are open to working additional hours as needed. Their list of other videography services includes:

• Multiple cameras

• Videos 15

17 Reviews for I Do Wedding Video

• Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Kyle was great for our big fat Indian wedding! It was definitely a big, stressful event over multiple days, and I was grateful that Kyle was open about his prices, able to accommodate multiple requests and provide us with raw footage so we had every moment! Our same day edit was also a hit - everyone constantly compliments it! Thank you Kyle (and I Do Wedding Video team!)

Sent on 10/07/2018

Simona · Married on 03/11/2018

Kyle was our wedding videographer for our 3/11/18 wedding! He was professional, funny, kind, and had great taste for wedding videos shots and ideas! We are still waiting on our video but I loved working with him on our wedding day! He paid close attention to all the small details and always ensures my hair looked good, my curls were in place and etc prior to taking video shots! The groom also said kyles team and secondary videographer was very professional and had many great ideas! We are highly pleased with Kyle and his team na recommend him to any bride and groom on the market for a videographer! He is a pleasure and easy to work with! He gave us a great price and his services included everything we needed and wanted! I am sure his videos will be amazing ones we get them!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • I

Isaac · Married on 06/03/2017

Our video came out amazing. Highly recommend Kyle and his team.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Award

I Do Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I Do Wedding Video 1
    Last Minute bookings
    We offer a $300 discount off our "I Do" package for last minute bookings. It must be for a wedding within 30 days of the booking and subject to our availability.
  • I Do Wedding Video 2
    Military Members, we support you!
    Instant rebate of $200 for active duty military members!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Events Inspired
    Events Inspired Wedding Planners

Kyle from I Do Wedding Video was absolutely wonderful to work with! Come day-of the weddings, it is such a group effort and communication between wedding vendors is key, and it was a breeze working with I Do Wedding Video! Kyle is so pleasant and I would recommend him to any bride!

• BE coordinated
    BE coordinated Wedding Planners

It was fabulous working with I Do Weddings! We can't wait to see the final product!! Thank you so much for being such a delight to work with.