Allurements by Rebecca Reviews

14 | Manhasset, NY

14 Reviews for Allurements by Rebecca

Heidi · Married on 02/21/2015

After a bunch of research I decided to go with Rebecca based on price and quality.

I just received my "passport" invitations and they turned out beautifully. Rebecca did an amazing job I would definitely recommend her to everyone :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Marisol · Married on 05/31/2014

The most amazing work, you will not regret working with her. Rebecca is responsive and will work with you until you are a thousand percent happy. Simply a joy to work with!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Sabrina · Married on 05/02/2014

I used Rebecca for my Save the Date passports. She also created my Monogram which I absolutely love so much. She did a phenomenal job. She is so thoughtful and caring and it shows in her work. I am a very indecisive person all I knew was I wanted passports. I told Rebecca my main color and theme and was unsure with my accent colors she offered great suggestions and was so patient with my decision making. We exchanged emails back and forth until I was certain. She never forced me to settle she corrected it until I was happy. I really appreciate her work and her help as well as her commitment. My friends and family all raved on the quality and uniqueness of her work.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Bonnie · Married on 04/26/2014

I had Rebecca design my monogram, and I could not be happier. It is absolutely GORGEOUS and I know that I am going to receive the highest of compliments on it. Rebecca was truly, helpful, concientious, responsive, and everything you would want from a vendor. I would recommend her highly, and would not hesitate to utilize her immense talents again.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Tina · Married on 04/12/2014

Rebecca was great to work with! She was very responsive throughout the process of designing our save-the-dates and invitations. She specializes in "destination wedding" or "travel wedding" invitations (passports, postcards, boarding passes, etc.) so we had her do a postcard save-the-date and boarding pass invitations with the jacket, and luggage tag RSVP. Finally, we had her prepare actual luggage tags as our "place cards" which doubled as favors for our guests! Rebecca executed our vision perfectly in all that she did for us, was prompt, and reliable, and pricing was reasonable as well! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Natasha · Married on 03/07/2014

I'm currently working with Rebecca on my passport invitations for my destination wedding, she also did my luggage tag RSVPs. I haven't received the final product yet.

But I'm confident that they will be as fabulous as the proof, just by the complete professionalism that Rebecca has displayed thus far.

She very responsive, and was quick with suggestions and ideas when I needed her professional opinion. Rebecca basically took my vision from one phone call and RAN with it. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait for the finished product to come in so that I can share with my guests.

I will be going back to Rebecca to create some special touches for our big day. You can't go wrong with using Allurements by Rebecca.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Rebecca is absolutely amazing to work with. The quality of her work is flawless and I could not be happier with my entire suite of passport invitations.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Love love love our invitations, so dose family and friends! Rebecca is so sweet and nice! I recommend to everybody!

Sent on 08/08/2013

I recently used Allurements by Rebecca for my destination wedding invitations. THEY ARE FABULOUS! I was looking for a little bit of fun but I still wanted it to be elegant as it was a wedding not a Birthday party. Rebecca came up with the best design to incorporate both. She made a very formal invitation, a passport that included all of the destination information and how to book the rooms and airfare, a Plane ticket RSVP, and a bag tag for a special invitation for my wedding party. All of these things were put together in pocket envelope held closed with a belly band with our crest that she created for us. My description doesn't even begin to give these invitations justice. As they all had a common beach theme, and beautiful colors.
    I was overwhelmed with the responses from my guests. Many of my friends and family said that these were the most amazing invitations that they have ever received. I even had friends taking pictures of the invites and posting them on Facebook because they thought it was so cool. One person said it was like opening a barrel of fun and after she received this there was no way she was missing the wedding.

These invitations got my guests very excited for the wedding and set a precedence for whats to come.
    I highly recommend using Allurements for any of your wedding printables. She has alot of creativity and listens to what you want so that you are very excited and pleased with the finished product. I will be recommending her to others and have already used her again for other wedding announcements that I needed.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Kiwona · Married on 09/25/2011

Rebbecca is great! We wanted something different for our invites for our wedding. while doing a google search I found Allurements by Rebecca and she was who I was looking for. She made our invitations look like passports and the RSVP was a plane ticket. People are still talking about the invites! I loved them they were exactly what we wanted! She also made us some beautiful advise cards for our guest to write on they were great and everyone like those. I know if we need any other invite needs or just accessories I will be contacting her.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Denedra · Married on 07/31/2011

Rebecca was an excellent vendor to use for my wedding. She was very prompt in responding back to my inquiries. She was easy to get along with and she offered her opinion only when I asked her for it. The final product of my monogram and my mangnets were superb!!!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Rebecca!!
    You were a pleasure to work with and so quick in responding to my emails. The service you provide is outstanding and the quality of product is fabulous!!!
    I would recommend Allurements by Rebecca to any and all that would listen. You will not be disappointed and the prices are great!
    I LOVE my monograms and couldnt have done it without you.
    I wish everyone was as easy to deal with when it came to wedding plans. We always want things done yesterday, not tomorrow, and you did just that.
    Thanks!!!
    Jennifer and Riley

Sent on 05/28/2010

alice · Married on 05/05/2010

Rebecca is so amazing!!!! she did a beautiful monogram for me and she was so patient and helpful until i was 100% satisfied!!!!!! i love the work that she does and shes great at giving suggestions and options to make sure everything is perfect!!!

good job rebecca!!!! i really enjoyed working with u!!!!

alice :)

Sent on 05/06/2010
  • W

whitney · Married on 11/07/2009

Rebecca was wonderful to work with, I wish all of my vendors were as great as she is! She is very organized, communicates in a timely fashion and is open to any ideas of things you want done!! She created invitations, welcome bag tags, bubble tags and luggage tags for us. I highly recommend using her!!!

Sent on 11/09/2009