All Ceremonies Beautifully Done Reviews

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 2
All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 3
All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 4

T · Married on 10/26/2007

Rev. Marian did a WONDERFUL job for our contemporary ceremony. We received numerous compliments from our guests.

Sent on 01/23/2008

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much for your review -- it means a lot to read your thoughts on the ceremony. And I really appreciate your willingness to recommend my services to others. Blessings, Marian

Nootan · Married on 10/06/2007

Marian listened to us and undrestood right away what were were trying to acheive in our ceremony. She was very easy and fun to talk to, which was so refreshing, particularly during the high stress of planning the wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2008

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much for your review -- that was a very special evening at Garfield Park. And it was a joy to meet your friends and family! Blessings, Marian

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2007

Rev. Marian was a wonderful officiant and greatly contributed to making our wedding day so special. We found her to be organized, professional and flexible as well as warm and fun. Her choice of traditional vs contemporary templates were extremely helpful and together we created a personalized and meaningful ceremony. To this day we still receive compliments from our guests on our tasteful & warm ceremony.

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much for your review -- it was a memorable evening for me. Since I'm originally Canadian, it was a joy to spend time with some delightful folks from Canada, and a joy to be part of your wedding. Blessings, Marian

Priscilla · Married on 05/19/2007

Marian was an absolute delight from the first moment we met her at a coffee shop. I automatically felt comfortable with her and felt a genuine sense of warmth and caring attitude in her presence. She was completely professional, while also being completely down to earth. I felt like I could talk to her about the emotional aspects of the wedding from the start. She was very helpful in providing us with a few different ways to create the perfect ceremony for Brian and I. We had a lot of flexibility in adding in pieces of the ceremony that best fit us, including a sand ceremony. She handled the extra parts of the ceremony flawlessly. My guests even commented on how touched they were by her in the ceremony. You can definitely tell that Marian believes in the words she speaks at a ceremony. I highly recommend her services to anyone that is looking for an angelic person to deliver a cherished ceremony.

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much, Priscilla and Brian. You two were a joy to work with, and I deeply appreciate your willingness to recommend my services to others. Blessings, Marian

Hollly · Married on 05/28/2006

Rev Marian is very professional, responsible, and thorough. She did our wedding beautifully. We're so satisfied with her service.

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Holly -- I love the chance to read these thoughts on your ceremony. I also really appreciate your willingness to recommend my services to others. Blessings, Marian

Sheila · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough how wonderful Rev. Marian is. She met with us several times and patiently listened to our needs, wants and questions. The ceremony was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments afterwards as to how lovely our wedding was performed. Thank you Marian for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/19/2017

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It was a privilege to be part of your very special wedding! Big hugs to you.

caroline · Married on 09/05/2010

Eventhough we did not meet Rev Marian until the day of the wedding, she was always quick to respond or send feedback to me via email. She let me "design" my ceremony program and gave me helpful suggestions. She's such a pleasant person. I would highly recommend her. Alittle on the higher end, but she is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/02/2010

Kristine · Married on 09/27/2008

My husband and I both really liked Marian when we “met” her by phone. She sent us some sample ceremonies and they were just what we were looking for. We combined what we thought were the best parts of her “traditional” ceremony with the best parts of her “contemporary” ceremony to create the ceremony she performed for us. She was very warm and did a good job with the ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2008
  • User1611942 · 2+ years ago

Marian officiated our wedding this month and did a wonderful job. She was very accommodating with our many changes we wanted to make to the script, and responded very quickly to emails. She's done this many times and put me at ease with all the logistics I was unsure about. She was also very willing to work with my schedule for meetings, which was tricky because we were planning an out of state wedding. I did think the price seemed a bit higher than average, but she really did a great job and it is probably worth it.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Shihoko · Married on 06/06/2008

She was very fun to work with. She was also really helpful - she helped us translating our Japanese poem in English. It was so beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2007

3.5

Marian worked with us on relatively short notice. She was very flexible and responsive to our special requests. She offered two different ceremony formats (traditional and contemporary). We wanted her to do some readings that were meaningful to us, which she flawlessly incorporated into our ceremony. Again, she was very willing to work with our schedule and was prompt calling and emailing us back (it only took hours). She met us at our location and asked whether we would like her to wear her robe (We did. I believe she had also asked us previously if there was something specific we'd like her to wear.). She was kind and peaceful, and seemed genuine. Our ceremony was just as we had hoped, and she even sang a little alleluia for us. She presented us with a binder with our names, and the print-out of the ceremony text. I almost forgot to say, she doubled as a wonderful and gracious photographer! Some may scoff, but we turned the binder into our wedding album! She sent the copy of the marriage license right away, along with a personal note.

I called several different officiants when planning our wedding, but Marian stood out. I am definitely pleased with our choice.

Note: I cannot remember how much we paid, but I believe it was between $200 and $300.

Sent on 10/27/2008

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Many thanks for your review, Jennifer and Jeremy. I'm puzzled -- your comments are very positive, yet you marked me down significantly for "quality of service". In order that I can improve the services I offer, can you please tell me why? Thanks again, Marian

Robert · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev Marian was amazing. We planned our wedding from out of town and didn't get to meet in person until the wedding day. She does have a separate fee to show up for the rehearsal. Even though we opted not to do that, she did an amazing job. She checked up on us on a regular basis during the months we were out of town before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable with her. We appreciated that she started us off with some standard scripts and was extremely flexible in tailoring anything to our wishes and style. She even added an unscripted prayer at the end of the ceremony that was so beautiful. We had a lovely experience with her and are glad she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/02/2018

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much, Robert -- I really appreciate you taking the time to review my services. And if you would possibly let me know how I could have done better (the grades for quality and service) -- that would be useful to know for future weddings. You have my direct email address, any time. Thanks again.

Cindy · Married on 09/18/2015

Rev. Marian's personality and talents were perfect for our wedding. She provided us with inspiring scripts to choose from that we could use as-is or customize. She was also completely open to doing whatever type of ceremony we wanted plus she offered many ideas we hadn't thought of. She conducted the ceremony in such a friendly and interactive way that all our guests felt included. Rev. Marian made the wedding ceremony a very special experience and we thank her so much for it!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2007

We found Reverend Marian online as she was noted on several wedding websites that we used. She was very easy to work with and responded to all of our requests quickly. She provided us with several ceremony scripts that suited our needs and also let us customize the ceremony. Her price was fair, she arrived on time, and was genuinely interested in us as a couple. Reverend Marian provided us a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2008