Love is Love - Reverend Steven Reid

Chicago, IL View map
$500 Typical Price

$500 Typical Price

Love is Love. Your wedding is the most important day of your life. It is a celebration of where you’ve been and a commitment to where you will go together. Shared with all who are dear to you, it is a day of excitement, anticipation and more than a little nervousness.

I am here to alleviate that nervousness. Through a process of careful planning, your ceremony will honor exactly who both of you are and your wedding will be everything that you are hoping for.

A little about me … I am ordained and have served as a chaplain and pastor to five congregations, I received my Master of Divinity Degree from Garret Evangelical Theological Seminary on Northwestern’s campus in Evanston Il and my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois in Champaign. Over the years I have celebrated over 100 weddings for couples from various faith traditions in a wide variety of settings. My husband has been my soulmate for 15 years.

I would love to have the chance to honor and celebrate your special day with you. Please contact me to set up a free consultation.

Rev. Steven Reid.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
IL
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

Kate F. Married on 08/04/2007

Caring, fun professional

Reverend Reid helped make our wedding celebration a day for everyone. He helped us put together a ceremony that reflected our personal values while also providing his expert guidance and knowledge. Throughout the planning he made sure we were comfortable with the structure and content of the script, organization of the ceremony and our vows and we ended up with a ceremony that was tailored exactly to us and set the tone for the overall vibe of our modern casual elegant wedding. Our ceremony was personal to us, and also included our family who is so important in our lives, and Reverend Reid’s contribution to our ceremony and celebration made our day truly wonderful for everyone present.
    Brian Married on 11/15/2003

Fantastic Beachside Ceremony

Reverend Reid was the perfect fit for our dream wedding. He helped us immensely through the planning process (which can be stressful) with his helpful, guiding hand and vast experience.
    His professionalism, easy-going personality and outstanding sense of humor were just the right fit. Reverend Reid felt like part of the family and not just a hired officiant. Thanks Steven!!
    Kelli M. Married on 11/15/2003

Warm and personal wedding ceremony

Rev Reid made the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony! We met in advance so he could get to know us and how we met, as well as what was important to us in our marriage and for the day of the wedding. We had a lot of laughs during those visits and when the date arrived the ceremony felt warm and personal. It also had that element of humor we appreciate! We would highly recommend Rev Reid!

Deals

Love is Love - Reverend Steven Reid 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Love is Love - Reverend Steven Reid Price Rates

1920 W. Dickens Chicago, IL, 60614
Location of (Love is Love - Reverend Steven Reid)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding