All Access DJ Reviews

All Access DJ 4
All Access DJ 5
  • Kassie

Kassie Hall · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Amazing and well priced! So excited to work with them!

They are so nice and helpful! They are also very well priced! We got their DJ service and photo booth for a great deal! We can’t wait to work further with them!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rouse Moeck · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Band Banquet

I would give six stars if I could. Ed is the best! From start to finish he made the music at our 300 person event perfect. He arrived earlier, gave some much needed input, insured everything was set up and looked great. Once the event started he played the perfect dinner music. Once the dancing began he had everyone on the floor with a great mix of music. He was even able to accommodate requests and still keep the group going. It was fun to see how much Ed enjoyed himself - he cares so much about the experience for the people. Awesome!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Tara

Tara Buckley · Married on 07/26/2019

Ed was fantastic!

5 stars! Ed was so awesome. He answered all of our questions and was even able to set up equipment outside without power. He made our wedding so fun and was very organized.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Zeth

Zeth Biles · Married on 07/10/2019

The Experience was good!

He did a great job at coming early to set up and was very professional and organized!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sandra G Moretz · Married on 06/08/2019

Steve La Barbera is awesome

All access DJ met our needs and more for my daughters day! Steve met with the couple ahead of the date, continually worked with them to identify their style of music and kept us on top of our timeline. There was a never a time that he disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Allie Buchanan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing DJ!

Ed DJ'ed at our wedding on June 1st and I can't say enough good things about his services. He was very easy to talk to and helped plan everything out before the wedding, he showed up early on the day of the wedding & he did an amazing job during the ceremony & reception. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • BRANDOLYN

BRANDOLYN FLORES · Married on 05/10/2019

Kept The Party Going All Night

I can't even imagine our reception without Chris as our DJ. He kept the party going until the very end. He played the perfect music collection, and always seemed to know just when to say or do something to get the people back on the dance floor. He also had perfect timing and volume with the wedding music. We also rented the photo booth, and it was a HUGE HIT! My daughter and her husband have enjoyed looking through the book of all of the photos taken during the reception. People loved the photo booth so much, you had to wait in line to get pictures. Thank you, Chris, for making my daughter's night so much fun.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect DJ/Photo booth

Kurt was amazing! We chatted several times throughout the wedding planning process and he did everything he could to make our day perfect! The photo booth staff was impeccable! The memory book is one of my favorite things from our big day

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ashley Flores · Married on 03/22/2019

March 22nd 2019

Ed DJ'd at our wedding on March 22nd 2019. He was so amazing! The games that he played everyone loved, our guest loved it! With our family we are very mixed in culture. My side is from Mexico and he played music that my family loves and my husband's family is from Texas and he played country music as well it was a very good mix. What I really appreciate from Ed was when a friend went to request a certain artist or song he politely told them he would try to find a clean version, I really do appreciate this because I do have 2 young kids and there where other kids there and I wouldn't want them to hear some of these songs. I also loved the photobooth and the book with copies from all the pictures taken! It's a great memory to see how fun everyone had! I also loved that they gave us a USB memory stick that had videos of our guest leaving messages to us! Thank you again Ed you were amazing!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ashley Jaramillo · Married on 03/16/2019

We had been so selective with the DJ and Ed exceeded expectations!

We were looking to bring together both latin and country music. I'd been really nervous about how that would flow but Ed made it happen! There was never a dull moment or break in the dancing. We all had a great time! Ed was great about communicating throughout and doing so in a timely manner. He also arrived early to ensure that everything would work out with the audio. We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Dj and music

Highly recommend Kurt! He is responsive and made our wedding run smoothly. Plus everyone had tons of fun!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jordan Barbee · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend Steve!

Steve was great! He kept everyone dancing the entire night of our wedding and had open communication through the whole process. I highly recommend Steve for any special event!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Fullingim · Married on 02/16/2019

Kurt Hendershot is incredible!

Kurt was our DJ on 2/16/19 and I highly recommend him! One of my biggest concerns at my wedding was that most people would leave before sendoff. I trusted Kurt to read the crowd and play music to make people dance and I had 75% of my people still there dancing at sendoff! He is so good at seeing what type of music your crowd likes and going from there to keep the crowd entertained. My husband's dad rarely dishes out compliments and he even complimented on how good the music choices were - this was all Kurt. My husband and I also wanted to play the "shoe game" and Kurt led and directed this for us and it was so fun! He had the crowd cracking up. Kurt is a ton of fun to work with and if you want your guests to have a great time at your wedding then you should hire Kurt!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Ed Markwardt, you are a wedding savior!!

First, I'm going to list all of the things Ed did at our wedding! He was not only the DJ, he was our day of coordinator and our officiant! He also provided a really awesome selfie station and a dry ice fog machine for dancing on the clouds! It was so so so perfect with the clouds! He knocked it out of the park and did amazing with everything, especially our nuptials! I feel so lucky and blessed to have worked with Ed for the months up to our wedding to the day of and now I am so sad that it is all over! Ed is always going to be a very good friend to us and I would recommend him and All Access DJ 10 out of 10 every single time!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    All Access DJ 6
    All Access DJ 7
    All Access DJ 8
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 01/19/2019

The wedding was lit & lively!

Ed is THE MAN! Holy crap, what a lively soul this guy has. I met Ed through a Springs Venue Assistant Manager. She got me in contact with him as he even DJ’d her wedding. We hit it off initially over the phone. We told him what our budget was and with no hesitation sent me the contract in a timely manner. Over the months, he added new additions to his business; Photo Booth, Cloud Smoke, etc. and I knew I had to have some of these amenities to our wedding. So instead of adding another vendor, we added additionally services that he had. Couple months prior to the wedding day he mentioned what he needed from me and checked in periodically to make sure I was doing okay. A month before we finalized the wedding songs and timeline. Ed showed up early to set up with bright attitude! I didn’t really create a wedding playlist, I told him the important songs to playy and then I let his creativity play the rest. Everyone was on the dance floor and it was overall an amazing night thanks to his games, his upbeat personality and the Photo Booth. Photo Booth was perfect, everyone loved to capture some fun photos and send it instantly to their phone. So glad we added that service on. If you want someone that is different, keeps the night lit and going check out Ed!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Tam · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing service and DJ!

All Access DJ was a dream to work with! The planning website was super helpful! Payments are made super easy as well. Ed is great at his job and everyone loved him at the wedding. He showed up on time and early to check out the venue. Ed followed our wedding schedule and was able to help us keep track of time. Our dance floor was so much fun! Definitely would recommend All Access DJ!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kate Diyer · Married on 11/30/2018

w.o.w to all access dj!

Steve was great!! He was so sweet and so flexible with us! He answered all our questions for us ASAP! Our event was 11/30/2018 and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

Our 11/17/18 wedding

Ed was hired as the DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was absolutely fantastic. Even before the wedding he made sure to keep in touch, see how the planning was going, and see if we needed anything on his end. We had a back yard wedding and Ed was able to keep everything flowing and everyone moving. Our ceremony sight was a bit off the grid and Ed brought a generator to the sight so we could have music. At first I was sceptical because generators are loud. However, this generator was so quite I didn't realize he had even brought it. All Access DJ is a great company and worked well with our budgeting. I would use them again and again. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Valentina · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10/27/18

We loved having Ed as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He helped everything flow and kept everything running smoothly. He was so fun and everyone loved him! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2018

If I could give more stars I totally would!!!! This company is quick to respond and very personable. DJ Chris Brown couldn’t of made our wedding night more perfect. He knew exactly what to play at all the right times, he was very thorough and aware of the environment and vibe we were aiming for. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sherry Dowd · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had an awesome experience with Ed as our DJ. His attention to detail was outstanding. He created the perfect party for my daughter’s wedding reception. Everyone loved the games and complimented our DJ. I highly recommend Ed. He is a true professional and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Laura · Married on 09/03/2018

I ended up booking All-Access DJ for their DJ and coordinator services. We had Ed as our DJ and Kelli as our coordinator. I really appreciated the ability to book these services together as it made the planning process so much easier. A big bonus is that these two work together regularly.

Ed – Ed was fantastic. My fiancé and I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, including what to play. We gave him complete control for the reception, and I’m glad we did. He knew how to read a room, and had people young and old on the dance floor. My new mother-in-law danced so much she couldn’t walk the next day. On top of that, we received more complements on the music than we can count from our guests.

Kelli – I didn’t know what to expect from a coordinator, but Kelli blew me away. My impression of weddings is that it’s not a matter of whether or not something will go wrong, but when. Kelli not only had a solution for everything, but she saw them coming a mile away. She was also attentive, and checked in on us on a regular basis which we greatly appreciated. On top of all that she has a bubbly, infectious personality that is perfect for weddings.

If I had to book vendors all over again, I would make sure to have these two. I could not have asked for a better DJ and coordinator.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cecelia · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Steve from All Access DJ helped make our wedding day run smoothly and kept the dance floor full! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our day and the price was the best in the DFW area!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2018

DJ Ed was absolutely amazing!!! He walked us through every step of the planning process and made us feel totally at ease! The day of, he showed up before any of the bridal party even got there to make sure everything was set up how we liked it. He truly went above and beyond for us and made our day one to remember. Every guest we've talked to has gushed over how well Ed kept the reception flowing and got everyone involved. Thank you All Access DJ for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 08/21/2018