All Access DJ Reviews

All Access DJ 3
All Access DJ 4
  • Kassie

Kassie Hall · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Amazing and well priced! So excited to work with them!

They are so nice and helpful! They are also very well priced! We got their DJ service and photo booth for a great deal! We can’t wait to work further with them!

Sarah · Getting married on 06/23/2019

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Jordan Barbee · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend Steve!

Steve was great! He kept everyone dancing the entire night of our wedding and had open communication through the whole process. I highly recommend Steve for any special event!

• Mallory

Mallory Fullingim · Married on 02/16/2019

Kurt Hendershot is incredible!

Kurt was our DJ on 2/16/19 and I highly recommend him! One of my biggest concerns at my wedding was that most people would leave before sendoff. I trusted Kurt to read the crowd and play music to make people dance and I had 75% of my people still there dancing at sendoff! He is so good at seeing what type of music your crowd likes and going from there to keep the crowd entertained. My husband's dad rarely dishes out compliments and he even complimented on how good the music choices were - this was all Kurt. My husband and I also wanted to play the "shoe game" and Kurt led and directed this for us and it was so fun! He had the crowd cracking up. Kurt is a ton of fun to work with and if you want your guests to have a great time at your wedding then you should hire Kurt!

• Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Ed Markwardt, you are a wedding savior!!

First, I'm going to list all of the things Ed did at our wedding! He was not only the DJ, he was our day of coordinator and our officiant! He also provided a really awesome selfie station and a dry ice fog machine for dancing on the clouds! It was so so so perfect with the clouds! He knocked it out of the park and did amazing with everything, especially our nuptials! I feel so lucky and blessed to have worked with Ed for the months up to our wedding to the day of and now I am so sad that it is all over! Ed is always going to be a very good friend to us and I would recommend him and All Access DJ 10 out of 10 every single time!

All Access DJ 5
    All Access DJ 6
    All Access DJ 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 01/19/2019

The wedding was lit & lively!

Ed is THE MAN! Holy crap, what a lively soul this guy has. I met Ed through a Springs Venue Assistant Manager. She got me in contact with him as he even DJ’d her wedding. We hit it off initially over the phone. We told him what our budget was and with no hesitation sent me the contract in a timely manner. Over the months, he added new additions to his business; Photo Booth, Cloud Smoke, etc. and I knew I had to have some of these amenities to our wedding. So instead of adding another vendor, we added additionally services that he had. Couple months prior to the wedding day he mentioned what he needed from me and checked in periodically to make sure I was doing okay. A month before we finalized the wedding songs and timeline. Ed showed up early to set up with bright attitude! I didn’t really create a wedding playlist, I told him the important songs to playy and then I let his creativity play the rest. Everyone was on the dance floor and it was overall an amazing night thanks to his games, his upbeat personality and the Photo Booth. Photo Booth was perfect, everyone loved to capture some fun photos and send it instantly to their phone. So glad we added that service on. If you want someone that is different, keeps the night lit and going check out Ed!

Tam · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing service and DJ!

All Access DJ was a dream to work with! The planning website was super helpful! Payments are made super easy as well. Ed is great at his job and everyone loved him at the wedding. He showed up on time and early to check out the venue. Ed followed our wedding schedule and was able to help us keep track of time. Our dance floor was so much fun! Definitely would recommend All Access DJ!

Kate Diyer · Married on 11/30/2018

w.o.w to all access dj!

Steve was great!! He was so sweet and so flexible with us! He answered all our questions for us ASAP! Our event was 11/30/2018 and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

Our 11/17/18 wedding

Ed was hired as the DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was absolutely fantastic. Even before the wedding he made sure to keep in touch, see how the planning was going, and see if we needed anything on his end. We had a back yard wedding and Ed was able to keep everything flowing and everyone moving. Our ceremony sight was a bit off the grid and Ed brought a generator to the sight so we could have music. At first I was sceptical because generators are loud. However, this generator was so quite I didn't realize he had even brought it. All Access DJ is a great company and worked well with our budgeting. I would use them again and again. Thank you so much!!!!

Valentina · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10/27/18

We loved having Ed as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He helped everything flow and kept everything running smoothly. He was so fun and everyone loved him! Would totally recommend!

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2018

If I could give more stars I totally would!!!! This company is quick to respond and very personable. DJ Chris Brown couldn’t of made our wedding night more perfect. He knew exactly what to play at all the right times, he was very thorough and aware of the environment and vibe we were aiming for. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sherry Dowd · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had an awesome experience with Ed as our DJ. His attention to detail was outstanding. He created the perfect party for my daughter’s wedding reception. Everyone loved the games and complimented our DJ. I highly recommend Ed. He is a true professional and wonderful to work with.

Laura · Married on 09/03/2018

I ended up booking All-Access DJ for their DJ and coordinator services. We had Ed as our DJ and Kelli as our coordinator. I really appreciated the ability to book these services together as it made the planning process so much easier. A big bonus is that these two work together regularly.

Ed – Ed was fantastic. My fiancé and I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, including what to play. We gave him complete control for the reception, and I’m glad we did. He knew how to read a room, and had people young and old on the dance floor. My new mother-in-law danced so much she couldn’t walk the next day. On top of that, we received more complements on the music than we can count from our guests.

Kelli – I didn’t know what to expect from a coordinator, but Kelli blew me away. My impression of weddings is that it’s not a matter of whether or not something will go wrong, but when. Kelli not only had a solution for everything, but she saw them coming a mile away. She was also attentive, and checked in on us on a regular basis which we greatly appreciated. On top of all that she has a bubbly, infectious personality that is perfect for weddings.

If I had to book vendors all over again, I would make sure to have these two. I could not have asked for a better DJ and coordinator.

Cecelia · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Steve from All Access DJ helped make our wedding day run smoothly and kept the dance floor full! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our day and the price was the best in the DFW area!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2018

DJ Ed was absolutely amazing!!! He walked us through every step of the planning process and made us feel totally at ease! The day of, he showed up before any of the bridal party even got there to make sure everything was set up how we liked it. He truly went above and beyond for us and made our day one to remember. Every guest we've talked to has gushed over how well Ed kept the reception flowing and got everyone involved. Thank you All Access DJ for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Kara · Married on 07/07/2018

Ed was an amazing DJ! He was so kind and helpful through the entire process. I gave him songs that I for sure wanted played and he did exactly what we asked. But I let him have some freedom and he kept our dance floor going! Couldn’t have asked for better.

Megan · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Chris Brown was fantastic!! He was easy to work with and provided great suggestions to ensure that our wedding day would run smoothly. We highly recommend All Access!!

Jenni · Married on 06/15/2018

Ed was so easy to work with. He was very punctual and really went out of his way to make our wedding special. He always checked in with us to make sure we were doing okay and to keep us in the loop. He was one of the first vendors to arrive and one of the last to leave. He kept the party going the whole night. He was one of the vendors I did not have to think about, because I knew he would do an amazing job. I really appreciate his passion and drive. I would absolutely recommend Ed as a DJ.

Katie · Married on 06/10/2018

Kurt did an amazing job! Made our night perfect!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I loved our DJ, Steve. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding music. He provided requested edits to our first dance, as well as guidance when asked. Steve did an amazing job at creating the perfect playlist of wedding party classics, as well as the quirky favorites of my husband and I. We recommend All Access DJ to any future couple :)

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

All Access DJ is terrific! The communication was stellar. Ed contacted us well before the event to start the planning process. He made it easy to get him the music selection. Ed spent time learning our organizations needs and went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect evening. Our event was a band banquet with over 300 guests ranging from 14 year old to grandparents. He saved the day for our slide show with the cord that no one had brought. The music was a good mix and he did a great job getting everyone involved. Would highly recommend and would hire for any event I was hosting.

Summer · Married on 04/29/2018

Ed was great. Highly recommend him

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2018

After a few messages between us, I knew immediately he'd be our dj! He was very responsive and quick to set a meeting with us to go over everything and we walked out saying "he's the one!" He truly makes you feel like you're his only bride and will do anything for you.

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding! Ed was so easy and friendly to work with and DJ Chris Brown did an amazing job at our wedding!! He kept the guests dancing and helped guide our night! Would recommend to anyone

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

All Access DJ is the absolute best! They delivered exactly what was asked of them and more - they even had a surprise for us at the end (I won’t ruin it for the rest of you...)! Fantastic people and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Would definitely use them again if DJ services are needed.