110 Reviews for All Access DJ

Projector (9)
Liability Insurance (7)
Karaoke (1)
109 All Access DJ Reviews

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/19, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

If I could give more stars I totally would!!!! This company is quick to respond and very personable. DJ Chris Brown couldn’t of made our wedding night more perfect. He knew exactly what to play at all the right times, he was very thorough and aware of the environment and vibe we were aiming for. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I ended up booking All-Access DJ for their DJ and coordinator services. We had Ed as our DJ and Kelli as our coordinator. I really appreciated the ability to book these services together as it made the planning process so much easier. A big bonus is that these two work together regularly.

Ed – Ed was fantastic. My fiancé and I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, including what to play. We gave him complete control for the reception, and I’m glad we did. He knew how to read a room, and had people young and old on the dance floor. My new mother-in-law danced so much she couldn’t walk the next day. On top of that, we received more complements on the music than we can count from our guests.

Kelli – I didn’t know what to expect from a coordinator, but Kelli blew me away. My impression of weddings is that it’s not a matter of whether or not something will go wrong, but when. Kelli not only had a solution for everything, but she saw them coming a mile away. She was also attentive, and checked in on us on a regular basis which we greatly appreciated. On top of all that she has a bubbly, infectious personality that is perfect for weddings.

If I had to book vendors all over again, I would make sure to have these two. I could not have asked for a better DJ and coordinator.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Steve from All Access DJ helped make our wedding day run smoothly and kept the dance floor full! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our day and the price was the best in the DFW area!

Profile Picture Cecelia, 8/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ed was absolutely amazing!!! He walked us through every step of the planning process and made us feel totally at ease! The day of, he showed up before any of the bridal party even got there to make sure everything was set up how we liked it. He truly went above and beyond for us and made our day one to remember. Every guest we've talked to has gushed over how well Ed kept the reception flowing and got everyone involved. Thank you All Access DJ for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Ed was an amazing DJ! He was so kind and helpful through the entire process. I gave him songs that I for sure wanted played and he did exactly what we asked. But I let him have some freedom and he kept our dance floor going! Couldn’t have asked for better.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Brown was fantastic!! He was easy to work with and provided great suggestions to ensure that our wedding day would run smoothly. We highly recommend All Access!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Ed was so easy to work with. He was very punctual and really went out of his way to make our wedding special. He always checked in with us to make sure we were doing okay and to keep us in the loop. He was one of the first vendors to arrive and one of the last to leave. He kept the party going the whole night. He was one of the vendors I did not have to think about, because I knew he would do an amazing job. I really appreciate his passion and drive. I would absolutely recommend Ed as a DJ.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/15/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Kurt did an amazing job! Made our night perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved our DJ, Steve. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding music. He provided requested edits to our first dance, as well as guidance when asked. Steve did an amazing job at creating the perfect playlist of wedding party classics, as well as the quirky favorites of my husband and I. We recommend All Access DJ to any future couple :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

All Access DJ is terrific! The communication was stellar. Ed contacted us well before the event to start the planning process. He made it easy to get him the music selection. Ed spent time learning our organizations needs and went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect evening. Our event was a band banquet with over 300 guests ranging from 14 year old to grandparents. He saved the day for our slide show with the cord that no one had brought. The music was a good mix and he did a great job getting everyone involved. Would highly recommend and would hire for any event I was hosting.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ed was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, he was friendly, personable, and accommodating. He worked with our budget and even made a custom Monogram to display on the dance floor. He also included uplighting which matched our theme colors PERFECTLY! He kept the crowd going and made the night memorable! He worked very well with our budget and helped to create a timeline for our day when we were so lost! Thank you so much All Access DJ for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Ed was great. Highly recommend him

Profile Picture Summer, 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

After a few messages between us, I knew immediately he'd be our dj! He was very responsive and quick to set a meeting with us to go over everything and we walked out saying "he's the one!" He truly makes you feel like you're his only bride and will do anything for you.

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding! Ed was so easy and friendly to work with and DJ Chris Brown did an amazing job at our wedding!! He kept the guests dancing and helped guide our night! Would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Chris through All Access DJ as the DJ for our wedding. Overall we had a positive experience with booking and the All Access DJ website thinks of everything when it comes down to working on a timeline for the day-of. However, Chris possibly forgot/didn't do a couple of the dances we wanted until the end of the night (the anniversary dance and the money dance). This was problematic because the older folks had already gone home. We also had a complaint that no slow music was played and that the music played during dinner was too loud. These were from the same older folks who headed home early. However, Chris made sure the dance floor was always full and overall we had a really good night.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leslie, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Ed was fun to work with and very helpful along the way. He was reasonably priced and did a great job on our wedding day. The uplighting and our logo on the dance floor were a really cool addition as well.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

All Access DJ is the absolute best! They delivered exactly what was asked of them and more - they even had a surprise for us at the end (I won’t ruin it for the rest of you...)! Fantastic people and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Would definitely use them again if DJ services are needed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ed was hands down one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. He was sweet and so much fun to work with. He was at the venue before I even arrived and had everything set up and ready to go for the day. He made our evening go so smoothly and everyone had so much fun. I still have guests telling me how much they loved all the music he played through the night. I definitely recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a DJ for their event. :)

Profile Picture Zuheidy, 3/29/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

This is simply the best wedding DJ in town! Chris Brown was our DJ and he did an absolute amazing job! He made sure the flow of the wedding was kept, played perfectly timed and a variety of music. His personality made the evening that much more special.

I can’t say enough great things about Chris and the staff at all Access DJ

I would give them 6/5 stars!

Profile Picture Eric, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment we meet Ed at an open house at our venue we knew we found the right DJ for our wedding. When we talked to him everything he told us was exactly what we were looking for. Ed was so helpful during the planning process as well, when we first talked about the day- of timeline I really had no idea what I wanted to do, he was kind enough to walk me through everything and made sure I was happy with all of it before we finalized it. My other vendors were so impressed to see the timeline he made and said that it helped them so much. He really made us feel like we had nothing to worry about leading up to the wedding and the planning website they have was so very helpful for us. We got married 3/3/18 and the day of he got there early in the day to set up. Even though our family threw some unexpected curve balls at him he handled it perfectly and graciously. The music was perfect and the games were so much fun! My friends and family are still talking about how much they had at the reception and that was all thanks to Ed. I would recommend All Access DJ to anyone, our wedding day was so prefect thanks to them!

Profile Picture Callie, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

All Access DJ's service for us started well before our wedding as we got to meet with our DJ months in advance to talk about our wishes and ideas for the day. Kurt was our fantastic DJ and he along with Ed (the owner) kept us on track on what they needed from us when (playlists, etc) and even provided tools like an online wedding planner and checklist to help us think about the flow of the evening. They even offer several other services like photobooths, planning, monograms and more! During the event Kurt nailed it. He kept our dance floor full, played music for all ages and made sure to play all of our requested music at the right times. No awkward silence or announcements - which happens more than you think with other companies (we've seen lots of weddings). Highly recommend All Access DJ for their professionalism, great value and fun-loving customer service attitudes.

Profile Picture Shane, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Three words. Ed is AWESOME!

Ed has a very fun personality and he truly cares about the couple that he's working with. You can see by the over 100 5 star reviews that I'm not just blowing smoke, Ed is the real deal. I knew him before we hired him, but he won my wife (now) over through the course of a video call, and we both were excited to work with him.

The day of he arrived at the same time I did (we actually pulled under the portico at the same time) and got his station all set up. He stayed at the venue for a total of over 12 hours, above and beyond what was required, and he was very helpful beyond just the DJ service. I couldn't recommend another DJ after what he did for us, so if you're still on the fence, book him!

Profile Picture Christian, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ed and Kurt were so AWESOME!!! They are such great guys and really helped to make our wedding memorable. The wedding planner made things easier to plan and Kurt was always available. Everyone was dancing all night and we still hear about how our guests had such a good time. Everyone's favorite was the dancing game. Many people liked the photobooth as well. The video messages are a great touch for the photobooth. There's definitely quite a few pictures of people laughing and enjoying themselves all night. The fog for the dancing in the clouds definitely made our first dance fun and for some awesome pictures. My husband and I would like to thank you for giving us such great memories of our day!!! You truly made it special and memorable for EVERYONE :)

Profile Picture Marianne , 2/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Another 5 Star Review for Ed....we found him through the Springs Facebook page since he seems to have a cult-following of good reviews...and for GOOD REASON. Y'all. This man isn't a DJ, he is an angel. And a great DJ. His call the week before our wedding helped us secure our rehearsal and timeline moreso than our coordinator did, and then only 48 hours before the wedding I asked if he could be at the venue by 9:00 for a rehearsal. He was totally on board with such late notice, asked if he could do anything to ease my stress, and then showed up before anyone else on the wedding day. My husband and I like to refer to Ed as "the glue" of our day...during rehearsal, the plan was just to have him play a couple songs through the speakers to make sure we got the timing right, but he ended up basically running it because he had the ceremony outline when the wedding planner "forgot hers." He was our hero and the most fun part of the day. Of course he did a great job as a DJ as well, but I know that what I looked for when vendor-hunting was people that went above and beyond...this is your dude. Stop your search now, seriously. (Also, I don't spend time writing reviews but this is the exception.)

Profile Picture Savannah, 1/20/18, 1 Review