All Access DJ Reviews

112 | Carrollton, TX

112 Reviews for All Access DJ

112 All Access DJ Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 06/23/2019

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Valentina · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10/27/18

We loved having Ed as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He helped everything flow and kept everything running smoothly. He was so fun and everyone loved him! Would totally recommend!

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2018

If I could give more stars I totally would!!!! This company is quick to respond and very personable. DJ Chris Brown couldn’t of made our wedding night more perfect. He knew exactly what to play at all the right times, he was very thorough and aware of the environment and vibe we were aiming for. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sherry Dowd · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had an awesome experience with Ed as our DJ. His attention to detail was outstanding. He created the perfect party for my daughter’s wedding reception. Everyone loved the games and complimented our DJ. I highly recommend Ed. He is a true professional and wonderful to work with.

Laura · Married on 09/03/2018

I ended up booking All-Access DJ for their DJ and coordinator services. We had Ed as our DJ and Kelli as our coordinator. I really appreciated the ability to book these services together as it made the planning process so much easier. A big bonus is that these two work together regularly.

Ed – Ed was fantastic. My fiancé and I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, including what to play. We gave him complete control for the reception, and I’m glad we did. He knew how to read a room, and had people young and old on the dance floor. My new mother-in-law danced so much she couldn’t walk the next day. On top of that, we received more complements on the music than we can count from our guests.

Kelli – I didn’t know what to expect from a coordinator, but Kelli blew me away. My impression of weddings is that it’s not a matter of whether or not something will go wrong, but when. Kelli not only had a solution for everything, but she saw them coming a mile away. She was also attentive, and checked in on us on a regular basis which we greatly appreciated. On top of all that she has a bubbly, infectious personality that is perfect for weddings.

If I had to book vendors all over again, I would make sure to have these two. I could not have asked for a better DJ and coordinator.

Cecelia · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Steve from All Access DJ helped make our wedding day run smoothly and kept the dance floor full! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our day and the price was the best in the DFW area!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2018

DJ Ed was absolutely amazing!!! He walked us through every step of the planning process and made us feel totally at ease! The day of, he showed up before any of the bridal party even got there to make sure everything was set up how we liked it. He truly went above and beyond for us and made our day one to remember. Every guest we've talked to has gushed over how well Ed kept the reception flowing and got everyone involved. Thank you All Access DJ for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Kara · Married on 07/07/2018

Ed was an amazing DJ! He was so kind and helpful through the entire process. I gave him songs that I for sure wanted played and he did exactly what we asked. But I let him have some freedom and he kept our dance floor going! Couldn’t have asked for better.

Megan · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Chris Brown was fantastic!! He was easy to work with and provided great suggestions to ensure that our wedding day would run smoothly. We highly recommend All Access!!

Jenni · Married on 06/15/2018

Ed was so easy to work with. He was very punctual and really went out of his way to make our wedding special. He always checked in with us to make sure we were doing okay and to keep us in the loop. He was one of the first vendors to arrive and one of the last to leave. He kept the party going the whole night. He was one of the vendors I did not have to think about, because I knew he would do an amazing job. I really appreciate his passion and drive. I would absolutely recommend Ed as a DJ.

Katie · Married on 06/10/2018

Kurt did an amazing job! Made our night perfect!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I loved our DJ, Steve. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding music. He provided requested edits to our first dance, as well as guidance when asked. Steve did an amazing job at creating the perfect playlist of wedding party classics, as well as the quirky favorites of my husband and I. We recommend All Access DJ to any future couple :)

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

All Access DJ is terrific! The communication was stellar. Ed contacted us well before the event to start the planning process. He made it easy to get him the music selection. Ed spent time learning our organizations needs and went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect evening. Our event was a band banquet with over 300 guests ranging from 14 year old to grandparents. He saved the day for our slide show with the cord that no one had brought. The music was a good mix and he did a great job getting everyone involved. Would highly recommend and would hire for any event I was hosting.

Summer · Married on 04/29/2018

Ed was great. Highly recommend him

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2018

After a few messages between us, I knew immediately he'd be our dj! He was very responsive and quick to set a meeting with us to go over everything and we walked out saying "he's the one!" He truly makes you feel like you're his only bride and will do anything for you.

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding! Ed was so easy and friendly to work with and DJ Chris Brown did an amazing job at our wedding!! He kept the guests dancing and helped guide our night! Would recommend to anyone

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

All Access DJ is the absolute best! They delivered exactly what was asked of them and more - they even had a surprise for us at the end (I won’t ruin it for the rest of you...)! Fantastic people and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Would definitely use them again if DJ services are needed.

• Zuheidy

Zuheidy · Married on 03/29/2018

DJ Ed was hands down one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. He was sweet and so much fun to work with. He was at the venue before I even arrived and had everything set up and ready to go for the day. He made our evening go so smoothly and everyone had so much fun. I still have guests telling me how much they loved all the music he played through the night. I definitely recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a DJ for their event. :)

Eric · Married on 03/11/2018

This is simply the best wedding DJ in town! Chris Brown was our DJ and he did an absolute amazing job! He made sure the flow of the wedding was kept, played perfectly timed and a variety of music. His personality made the evening that much more special.

I can’t say enough great things about Chris and the staff at all Access DJ

I would give them 6/5 stars!

Callie · Married on 03/03/2018

From the moment we meet Ed at an open house at our venue we knew we found the right DJ for our wedding. When we talked to him everything he told us was exactly what we were looking for. Ed was so helpful during the planning process as well, when we first talked about the day- of timeline I really had no idea what I wanted to do, he was kind enough to walk me through everything and made sure I was happy with all of it before we finalized it. My other vendors were so impressed to see the timeline he made and said that it helped them so much. He really made us feel like we had nothing to worry about leading up to the wedding and the planning website they have was so very helpful for us. We got married 3/3/18 and the day of he got there early in the day to set up. Even though our family threw some unexpected curve balls at him he handled it perfectly and graciously. The music was perfect and the games were so much fun! My friends and family are still talking about how much they had at the reception and that was all thanks to Ed. I would recommend All Access DJ to anyone, our wedding day was so prefect thanks to them!

Shane · Married on 03/03/2018

All Access DJ's service for us started well before our wedding as we got to meet with our DJ months in advance to talk about our wishes and ideas for the day. Kurt was our fantastic DJ and he along with Ed (the owner) kept us on track on what they needed from us when (playlists, etc) and even provided tools like an online wedding planner and checklist to help us think about the flow of the evening. They even offer several other services like photobooths, planning, monograms and more! During the event Kurt nailed it. He kept our dance floor full, played music for all ages and made sure to play all of our requested music at the right times. No awkward silence or announcements - which happens more than you think with other companies (we've seen lots of weddings). Highly recommend All Access DJ for their professionalism, great value and fun-loving customer service attitudes.

Christian · Married on 02/26/2018

Three words. Ed is AWESOME!

Ed has a very fun personality and he truly cares about the couple that he's working with. You can see by the over 100 5 star reviews that I'm not just blowing smoke, Ed is the real deal. I knew him before we hired him, but he won my wife (now) over through the course of a video call, and we both were excited to work with him.

The day of he arrived at the same time I did (we actually pulled under the portico at the same time) and got his station all set up. He stayed at the venue for a total of over 12 hours, above and beyond what was required, and he was very helpful beyond just the DJ service. I couldn't recommend another DJ after what he did for us, so if you're still on the fence, book him!

Marianne · Married on 02/23/2018

Ed and Kurt were so AWESOME!!! They are such great guys and really helped to make our wedding memorable. The wedding planner made things easier to plan and Kurt was always available. Everyone was dancing all night and we still hear about how our guests had such a good time. Everyone's favorite was the dancing game. Many people liked the photobooth as well. The video messages are a great touch for the photobooth. There's definitely quite a few pictures of people laughing and enjoying themselves all night. The fog for the dancing in the clouds definitely made our first dance fun and for some awesome pictures. My husband and I would like to thank you for giving us such great memories of our day!!! You truly made it special and memorable for EVERYONE :)

Savannah · Married on 01/20/2018

Another 5 Star Review for Ed....we found him through the Springs Facebook page since he seems to have a cult-following of good reviews...and for GOOD REASON. Y'all. This man isn't a DJ, he is an angel. And a great DJ. His call the week before our wedding helped us secure our rehearsal and timeline moreso than our coordinator did, and then only 48 hours before the wedding I asked if he could be at the venue by 9:00 for a rehearsal. He was totally on board with such late notice, asked if he could do anything to ease my stress, and then showed up before anyone else on the wedding day. My husband and I like to refer to Ed as "the glue" of our day...during rehearsal, the plan was just to have him play a couple songs through the speakers to make sure we got the timing right, but he ended up basically running it because he had the ceremony outline when the wedding planner "forgot hers." He was our hero and the most fun part of the day. Of course he did a great job as a DJ as well, but I know that what I looked for when vendor-hunting was people that went above and beyond...this is your dude. Stop your search now, seriously. (Also, I don't spend time writing reviews but this is the exception.)

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

My husband and I knew music was something important to us and were glad we chose Ed as our DJ! Throughout the entire process, Ed has always been capable of answering any questions we may have had. He helped go through our final timeline and helped us get a good feel of what to expect. On our big day, he made the reception so fun and worth every penny! Not only that, Ed was able to work with our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Thank you, All Access DJ!