101 Reviews for All Access DJ

Liability Insurance (7)
Projector (7)
Karaoke (1)
100 All Access DJ Reviews

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/19, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

If I could give more stars I totally would!!!! This company is quick to respond and very personable. DJ Chris Brown couldn’t of made our wedding night more perfect. He knew exactly what to play at all the right times, he was very thorough and aware of the environment and vibe we were aiming for. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kurt did an amazing job! Made our night perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved our DJ, Steve. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding music. He provided requested edits to our first dance, as well as guidance when asked. Steve did an amazing job at creating the perfect playlist of wedding party classics, as well as the quirky favorites of my husband and I. We recommend All Access DJ to any future couple :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Ed was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, he was friendly, personable, and accommodating. He worked with our budget and even made a custom Monogram to display on the dance floor. He also included uplighting which matched our theme colors PERFECTLY! He kept the crowd going and made the night memorable! He worked very well with our budget and helped to create a timeline for our day when we were so lost! Thank you so much All Access DJ for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Ed was great. Highly recommend him

Profile Picture Summer, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

After a few messages between us, I knew immediately he'd be our dj! He was very responsive and quick to set a meeting with us to go over everything and we walked out saying "he's the one!" He truly makes you feel like you're his only bride and will do anything for you.

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding! Ed was so easy and friendly to work with and DJ Chris Brown did an amazing job at our wedding!! He kept the guests dancing and helped guide our night! Would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Chris through All Access DJ as the DJ for our wedding. Overall we had a positive experience with booking and the All Access DJ website thinks of everything when it comes down to working on a timeline for the day-of. However, Chris possibly forgot/didn't do a couple of the dances we wanted until the end of the night (the anniversary dance and the money dance). This was problematic because the older folks had already gone home. We also had a complaint that no slow music was played and that the music played during dinner was too loud. These were from the same older folks who headed home early. However, Chris made sure the dance floor was always full and overall we had a really good night.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Ed was fun to work with and very helpful along the way. He was reasonably priced and did a great job on our wedding day. The uplighting and our logo on the dance floor were a really cool addition as well.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

All Access DJ is the absolute best! They delivered exactly what was asked of them and more - they even had a surprise for us at the end (I won’t ruin it for the rest of you...)! Fantastic people and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Would definitely use them again if DJ services are needed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ed was hands down one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. He was sweet and so much fun to work with. He was at the venue before I even arrived and had everything set up and ready to go for the day. He made our evening go so smoothly and everyone had so much fun. I still have guests telling me how much they loved all the music he played through the night. I definitely recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a DJ for their event. :)

Profile Picture Zuheidy, 3/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

This is simply the best wedding DJ in town! Chris Brown was our DJ and he did an absolute amazing job! He made sure the flow of the wedding was kept, played perfectly timed and a variety of music. His personality made the evening that much more special.

I can’t say enough great things about Chris and the staff at all Access DJ

I would give them 6/5 stars!

Profile Picture Eric, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment we meet Ed at an open house at our venue we knew we found the right DJ for our wedding. When we talked to him everything he told us was exactly what we were looking for. Ed was so helpful during the planning process as well, when we first talked about the day- of timeline I really had no idea what I wanted to do, he was kind enough to walk me through everything and made sure I was happy with all of it before we finalized it. My other vendors were so impressed to see the timeline he made and said that it helped them so much. He really made us feel like we had nothing to worry about leading up to the wedding and the planning website they have was so very helpful for us. We got married 3/3/18 and the day of he got there early in the day to set up. Even though our family threw some unexpected curve balls at him he handled it perfectly and graciously. The music was perfect and the games were so much fun! My friends and family are still talking about how much they had at the reception and that was all thanks to Ed. I would recommend All Access DJ to anyone, our wedding day was so prefect thanks to them!

Profile Picture Callie, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Three words. Ed is AWESOME!

Ed has a very fun personality and he truly cares about the couple that he's working with. You can see by the over 100 5 star reviews that I'm not just blowing smoke, Ed is the real deal. I knew him before we hired him, but he won my wife (now) over through the course of a video call, and we both were excited to work with him.

The day of he arrived at the same time I did (we actually pulled under the portico at the same time) and got his station all set up. He stayed at the venue for a total of over 12 hours, above and beyond what was required, and he was very helpful beyond just the DJ service. I couldn't recommend another DJ after what he did for us, so if you're still on the fence, book him!

Profile Picture Christian, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ed and Kurt were so AWESOME!!! They are such great guys and really helped to make our wedding memorable. The wedding planner made things easier to plan and Kurt was always available. Everyone was dancing all night and we still hear about how our guests had such a good time. Everyone's favorite was the dancing game. Many people liked the photobooth as well. The video messages are a great touch for the photobooth. There's definitely quite a few pictures of people laughing and enjoying themselves all night. The fog for the dancing in the clouds definitely made our first dance fun and for some awesome pictures. My husband and I would like to thank you for giving us such great memories of our day!!! You truly made it special and memorable for EVERYONE :)

Profile Picture Marianne , 2/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Another 5 Star Review for Ed....we found him through the Springs Facebook page since he seems to have a cult-following of good reviews...and for GOOD REASON. Y'all. This man isn't a DJ, he is an angel. And a great DJ. His call the week before our wedding helped us secure our rehearsal and timeline moreso than our coordinator did, and then only 48 hours before the wedding I asked if he could be at the venue by 9:00 for a rehearsal. He was totally on board with such late notice, asked if he could do anything to ease my stress, and then showed up before anyone else on the wedding day. My husband and I like to refer to Ed as "the glue" of our day...during rehearsal, the plan was just to have him play a couple songs through the speakers to make sure we got the timing right, but he ended up basically running it because he had the ceremony outline when the wedding planner "forgot hers." He was our hero and the most fun part of the day. Of course he did a great job as a DJ as well, but I know that what I looked for when vendor-hunting was people that went above and beyond...this is your dude. Stop your search now, seriously. (Also, I don't spend time writing reviews but this is the exception.)

Profile Picture Savannah, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I knew music was something important to us and were glad we chose Ed as our DJ! Throughout the entire process, Ed has always been capable of answering any questions we may have had. He helped go through our final timeline and helped us get a good feel of what to expect. On our big day, he made the reception so fun and worth every penny! Not only that, Ed was able to work with our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Thank you, All Access DJ!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/12/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Words cannot describe how big a role Dj Ed played in making our wedding so amazing. There was never a dull moment during the entire reception. I should start from when he arrived. Not only did he arrive promptly and setup his gear, he went around to everyone and made sure they had what they needed. I never would have imagined the Dj would have been so accommodating. Dj Ed went above and beyond what he was asked to do. He helped me make a day-of timeline and called several times making sure everything was perfect. He was basically a Dj and coordinator.

Once the reception started, he was able to shine. Dj Ed kept the party going while also maintaining the center of attention on the bride and groom. He had the perfect blend of music and games. By the end of the wedding, several people came up to me and said that they wanted the Dj at their wedding.

Profile Picture Eve, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are very glad that we used All Access DJ for our wedding! They have a great online portal to help plan every song to use for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, which also gives you the most popular songs and classics if you’re having trouble being creative. Ed was very responsive to emails and was a key contributor to our reception planning, even though he was not our assigned DJ. Our assigned DJ (no longer with All Access DJ) was easy to work with, though had a few minor timing mistakes and didn’t blend the songs in transitions as smoothly as we were hoping. But as a 90’s kid, we requested for most of our reception music to include N’Sync, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and Brittany Spears music and it was the best! Our dance floor was always crowded, and anytime I considered leaving, another favorite song came on (it was a good problem to have). Overall, we think the company and its employees are great, and the services were very reasonably priced! We’re very happy with how our reception turned out!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Ed and I can not recommend him enough! He kept the dance floor busy all night and made sure everything happened right on time! He also did the music for our ceremony and it went flawlessly. The online portal they use is so easy to use and keeps all your information in one place! He is so flexible. The day of my mother-in-law and husband wanted to do a silly dance at the end of their mother/son dance and he made it happen! DJ Ed was the perfect DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Ed was our DJ and omg let me say that he was amazing!!! He was so helpful, so fun and outgoing! He definitely knows how to get the party going! So blessed to have had him as our DJ in our big day!! Thanks again Ed, you were the best!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kurt Hendershot was incredible! He made everything so easy and was a delight to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired All access Dj for our October 19th wedding . Ed from all Access Dj was excellent & made my day stress free . Ed helped with every little detail . We added a photo booth last minute and he made it happen . He ran all over Fort Worth for us to Make our wedding day perfect . Would hire him again.

Profile Picture Brittanie, 10/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married October 14, 2017. We had Kurt as our DJ and he was fantastic. He really listened to what we wanted and made suggestions when I had no clue on what to do or when our reception timeline went off schedule due to early leavers. Thank you for an amazing job Kurt!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 10/14/17, 3 Reviews